Lavine potential starter
Dieng potential starter
Shabazz
shved
brewer
Turiaf
Barrea
Robison

This team looks better then the nuggets team after they traded Melo. Klay will be the go to guy and Barnes showed what he can be as a 2nd or 3rd option. Rubio will have a sharp shorter and a slasher in those 2 players. Lee is solid at scoring and reb. Lavine off the bench as a scorer. Maybe Rubio can finally be a factor with a bunch of scores around him so he can use his strengths.

Cal827
07-18-2014, 10:47 PM
If they trade Wiggins for Love, Lebron can never be taken serious again. Lebron always needs a stretch 4 for some reason. He is just chasing rings by recruiting extremely good players to play smaller roles and they still lose. I know for a fact he will not win a championship with Love. Lebron planned this from the start; he didn't even include their names in the letter back to cleveland. I am starting to dislike him

Just like Kobe Always needed a great C for some reason :D

NBA_Starter
07-18-2014, 10:53 PM
Boom, that is true about Kobe.

WITZ
07-18-2014, 10:53 PM
This is all just a big headache, I think the Cavs will be fine with or without him.

Agreed. Wish Wiggins would sign his deal already so we could get at least 30 days without people speculating if today is the day.

SeoulBeatz
07-18-2014, 11:11 PM
This whole ordeal is annoying. I'm hearing a package of Wiggins, Bennett, Thompson, and a 1st STILL isn't enough to get it done.

Really Minny? That's the best offer you're gonna get and it's a damn good one. Take it.

JustinTime
07-18-2014, 11:43 PM
This whole ordeal is annoying. I'm hearing a package of Wiggins, Bennett, Thompson, and a 1st STILL isn't enough to get it done.

Really Minny? That's the best offer you're gonna get and it's a damn good one. Take it.

Do you got a link for Thompson being included? I assumed that's what would happen but I didn't know that it's been confirmed.

LOOTERX9
07-18-2014, 11:50 PM
Is Cleveland with LBJ, Love, and Irving
better than Miami with LBJ, Wade, Bosh when healthy?

really? what kind of question is this? the cavs are not playing heat with lbj , wade and bosh. smfh. all cavs have to be is better than rest of teams in east and love makes this happen. keepin wiggins instead only makes cavs a playoff team that may get knocked out of east playoffs

JustinTime
07-18-2014, 11:52 PM
really? what kind of question is this? the cavs are not playing heat with lbj , wade and bosh. smfh. all cavs have to be is better than rest of teams in east and love makes this happen. keepin wiggins instead only makes cavs a playoff team that may get knocked out of east playoffs

Relax it's just a question about Lebron's choice to go to Cleveland in search of another ring.

Cal827
07-19-2014, 12:08 AM

#SympathiesforHawkeye

blom85
07-19-2014, 12:30 AM
C Peko
PF Lee
SF Barnes
SG klay
PG Rubio

Lavine potential starter
Dieng potential starter
Shabazz
shved
brewer
Turiaf
Barrea
Robison

This team looks better then the nuggets team after they traded Melo. Klay will be the go to guy and Barnes showed what he can be as a 2nd or 3rd option. Rubio will have a sharp shorter and a slasher in those 2 players. Lee is solid at scoring and reb. Lavine off the bench as a scorer. Maybe Rubio can finally be a factor with a bunch of scores around him so he can use his strengths.

that front court looks terrible defensivley, they would get dunked on %80 of the offensive possessions.

blom85
07-19-2014, 12:38 AM
i'll take the future, with deal # 2 we "might" be able to contend for the 8 spot for the next 3-4 years, then we have to rely on our future after that, might as well go all in and try to become the next super team with Wiggins, Lavine, Rubio, Deing, and Bennett. I'm not saying we would be a super team, but I would rather take that chance than being mediocre and not making it in the lottery.

FlashBolt
07-19-2014, 01:26 AM
If I'm Cleveland, I offer Wiggins, Tristan, and two 1st round picks (Memphis/Miami). And that's being extremely generous. If this Love thing fails and Wiggins ends up living up the hype, Cleveland will regret it. I'm leaning towards keeping Wiggins. The idea of him possibly being a Scottie Pippen to James "Jordan" is exciting.

bleedprple&gold
07-19-2014, 01:37 AM

They're just trying to play hardball, but if I'm the Cavs that's the most I offer and that's the best the T-Wolves are gonna get. Anything more would be too much.

Nikeman
07-19-2014, 03:17 AM
Anyone think it was interesting that Wiggins and Bennett sat out tonight in summer league game??

basketfan4life
07-19-2014, 03:54 AM
Outside of the Mavs series, I can't think of one series since 2008 where LeBron wasn't the best player in the series. So while he will always have some failures, much of it is not on him. His lack of help in Cleveland is legit as hell, and the way Wade has turned into Lt Dan the past 15 months is just hilarious.
He should be the best player in a series, he is the best in business.. Some celtics and bull series were debatable between lbj and wade but that is ok too. I am not saying LBJ wasn't the best in any series, i'm just saying his teammates get unfair amount of criticism when they lose.

BlinkManJan02
07-19-2014, 03:58 AM
I'd love this move for the Wolves. They are the 'milwaukee bucks' of the west to me, so I like them lol.

shep33
07-19-2014, 04:13 AM
For the sake of the Eastern Conference, I hope this deal doesn't go through. Still don't think that with Love they can beat the teams out west, but the east will be a one team race for the next 4 years or so

bucketss
07-19-2014, 04:28 AM
He should be the best player in a series, he is the best in business.. Some celtics and bull series were debatable between lbj and wade but that is ok too. I am not saying LBJ wasn't the best in any series, i'm just saying his teammates get unfair amount of criticism when they lose.

you're right about the celtics, but wade struggled both times miami faced off against the bulls. lebron struggled some what against the bulls in 2013 but wade averaged like 12 ppg in that series. 2011 clearly lebron outperformed wade in that series.

vs the celtics you're are right in 2011 you can definitely argue wade was better, but not in 2012 during that 2012 series vs celtics lebron outplayed him for sure.

Confusious
07-19-2014, 04:49 AM
Just like Kobe Always needed a great C for some reason :D
And Jordan always needed Pippen...

NBA-GMaster
07-19-2014, 05:30 AM
SMH!! :facepalm: with or without Wiggins on the cavs next season, Love will be a cavaliers next season.. maybe the wolves want to trade Rubio for Irving.. Haha!!

kantarok
07-19-2014, 05:30 AM
This happened with Dwight Howard, when Tmac was getting impatient and left for the Rockets. In hindsight that was not smart. Same with Vince Carter and Chris Bosh, Vince wasn't patient and yet he is still in the league looking for a ring. David Robinson was patient and brought along Tim Duncan and Duncan is still running san antonio. Lebron and Cleveland will regret this forever, there is a reason why that franchise can never win championships.

blom85
07-19-2014, 09:32 AM
I'd love this move for the Wolves. They are the 'milwaukee bucks' of the west to me, so I like them lol.

Why? Because of the market? Minneapolis is the 16th largest metro in the us, not small by any means.

Cal827
07-19-2014, 09:35 AM
And Jordan always needed Pippen...

:laugh: and here we go again.

Cal827
07-19-2014, 09:46 AM
This happened with Dwight Howard, when Tmac was getting impatient and left for the Rockets. In hindsight that was not smart. Same with Vince Carter and Chris Bosh, Vince wasn't patient and yet he is still in the league looking for a ring. David Robinson was patient and brought along Tim Duncan and Duncan is still running san antonio. Lebron and Cleveland will regret this forever, there is a reason why that franchise can never win championships.

Lol, for the one season Lebron returns to Cleveland.... If I'm Cleveland, I hold onto Wiggins/Bennett/ and the others. Lebron only commmitted short term (2 yrs, but can opt out), and he hasn't exactly shown loyalty to the teams he's been on. What happens if the Love-Irving-LBJ team gets handily defeated by another East contender that's more solid, or could be likely to see further improvement (E.g. Chicago, Washington)?

I guess I'm one of the few who thinks that Kevin Love doesn't put this Cavs team over. They are still pretty thin... and say what you want about Bosh's antics, when he went to Miami, he focused on defense and became an excellent defender. He showed some flashes of it when he was a Raptor, but Triano didn't know how to run a defense (we had historically horrible defensive teams during Bosh's last year here, as well as the next year).
Wade was already an excellent defender when Lebron joined in Miami.... Love and Irving are both pretty bad on defense, and Love doesn't appear to want to work on it at all.... Kinda reminds me as Carmelo at the 4.

The Cavs might become the T-wolves of the East if things don't go right.... which would be hilarious if Love goes to Cleveland and signs the extention..... I guess on the bright side, is that they would at least have a couple good players rather than none in 2010. :laugh:

FlashBolt
07-19-2014, 12:00 PM
Lol, for the one season Lebron returns to Cleveland.... If I'm Cleveland, I hold onto Wiggins/Bennett/ and the others. Lebron only commmitted short term (2 yrs, but can opt out), and he hasn't exactly shown loyalty to the teams he's been on. What happens if the Love-Irving-LBJ team gets handily defeated by another East contender that's more solid, or could be likely to see further improvement (E.g. Chicago, Washington)?

I guess I'm one of the few who thinks that Kevin Love doesn't put this Cavs team over. They are still pretty thin... and say what you want about Bosh's antics, when he went to Miami, he focused on defense and became an excellent defender. He showed some flashes of it when he was a Raptor, but Triano didn't know how to run a defense (we had historically horrible defensive teams during Bosh's last year here, as well as the next year).
Wade was already an excellent defender when Lebron joined in Miami.... Love and Irving are both pretty bad on defense, and Love doesn't appear to want to work on it at all.... Kinda reminds me as Carmelo at the 4.

The Cavs might become the T-wolves of the East if things don't go right.... which would be hilarious if Love goes to Cleveland and signs the extention..... I guess on the bright side, is that they would at least have a couple good players rather than none in 2010. :laugh:

I think he signed his contract so he can make as much money financially. Not only that but it also forces the front office to make changes if need-be. LeBron wanted power and control and I think he got exactly that.

goingfor28
07-19-2014, 12:34 PM
:no:
Yes. Absolutely. And Aldridge

Minimal
07-19-2014, 03:47 PM
and about that tspence guy on twitter, he got trolled hard lol
http://rubechat.kfan.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=279082

bucketss
07-20-2014, 04:09 AM
https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/490334720786698240

east fb knicks
07-20-2014, 04:43 AM
I think he signed his contract so he can make as much money financially. Not only that but it also forces the front office to make changes if need-be. LeBron wanted power and control and I think he got exactly that.

lmao bro with or without love if the cavs atleast don't get to the finals lbj is gone bro his reasons for signing a 2 year deal are straight :bs:

bucketss
07-20-2014, 05:04 AM
lmao bro with or without love if the cavs atleast don't get to the finals lbj is gone bro his reasons for signing a 2 year deal are straight :bs:

considering lebron already says they won't win a chip this year in his letter, i would really doubt for this to be true.

east fb knicks
07-20-2014, 05:07 AM
considering lebron already says they won't win a chip this year in his letter, i would really doubt for this to be true.

lmao believe lecon if you want why have an opt out in year 1 it makes no sense:shrug:

strokeman
07-20-2014, 07:22 AM

LBJ signed for 2 years and is trying to bring guys in and want them to sign an extension? he really should have signed a 5 year deal; that would have had more pull.

Jesse2272
07-20-2014, 07:24 AM
:laugh: BK3 has dual accounts

strokeman
07-20-2014, 07:26 AM

could have signed 5 years with early option to opt out. 2 years is not enough to do anything great.

JLeBeau76
07-20-2014, 08:37 AM
could have signed 5 years with early option to opt out. 2 years is not enough to do anything great.

He was going to sign the same contract no matter where he went. With the new tv deal and cba coming up, he wants to be in position to get his if the max gets ballooned up like is expected

JLeBeau76
07-20-2014, 08:40 AM
I think losing three finals has killed his desire and ability to be thought of as being better than MJ. Now its about getting paid and reestablishing himself in his home area for the after basketball phase of his life.

FlashBolt
07-20-2014, 01:21 PM
People forget that it was heavily favored that he was going to sign a 2 year max regardless of what team. You guys are simply putting too much thought into this. He has a team that understands how to properly handle James financial demands and also finding a way to make it happen. With a 2 year contract, it guarantees that he will always get the absolute maximum salary while also having more control over what a team does. This is a smart business move from LeBron. It's all business at the end of the day.

Sandman
07-21-2014, 09:01 AM
People forget that it was heavily favored that he was going to sign a 2 year max regardless of what team. You guys are simply putting too much thought into this. He has a team that understands how to properly handle James financial demands and also finding a way to make it happen. With a 2 year contract, it guarantees that he will always get the absolute maximum salary while also having more control over what a team does. This is a smart business move from LeBron. It's all business at the end of the day.
don't you need 3 years for Bird rights?

how does this work for Cleveland in 2 years?

WSU Tony
07-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Why? Because of the market? Minneapolis is the 16th largest metro in the us, not small by any means.

Is it the 16th most desirable team for a FA to sign? Nope. Bottom line the size of the market isn't as important as how attractive the city is to a FA. Any small market team will sign a big FA if that big FA is willing to sign there. The Wolves can have all the cap room in the world but it doesn't matter - FA don't sign there. Cap room means absolutely nothing to a team like the Wolves.