PDA

View Full Version : Lance Stephenson Signs With The Hornets For 3 Years/27 Million.

Clippersfan86
07-16-2014, 06:03 AM
27 million, 3 years according to Rick Bonnell, the Hornets beat writer.

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 11m
The Charlotte Hornets will sign Lance Stephenson to a 3-year contract, the last season a team option, the Observer has learned.

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 9m
Under terms of the deal Stephenson will make $9 million next season and in 2015-16, with a slight raise in the 2016-17 team option.

HYFR
07-16-2014, 06:11 AM
Solid deal.. Get him at 9 per and with a team option too

P&GRealist
07-16-2014, 06:11 AM
MJ doing work. Glad the Hornets will be great for yrs to come with Lance and Al J.

As a Laker fan, pissed Jimbaco and Cupcake didn't make him #1 priority.

HYFR
07-16-2014, 06:13 AM
I know lance has a few screws loose but this is a big loss for Indy. PG has to take that next step this year to fill the void

Clippersfan86
07-16-2014, 06:15 AM
Indy is looking awful. Stephenson gone, West another year older, Hibbert breaking down rapidly and being aggressively shopped. I mean pretty soon this is going to be a Paul George one man show. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop from 1 seed last year all the way down to 7-8 this year with how much better the teams around them are getting this summer.

PurpleLynch
07-16-2014, 06:17 AM
Solid move.Plus 9 millions is cheap for him.

P&GRealist
07-16-2014, 06:17 AM
Indy is looking awful. Stephenson gone, West another year older, Hibbert breaking down rapidly and being aggressively shopped. I mean pretty soon this is going to be a Paul George one man show. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop from 1 seed last year all the way down to 7-8 this year with how much better the teams around them are getting this summer.

One last shot in 2014-15, and then the rebuild ensues starting next summer. Book it.

Crackadalic
07-16-2014, 06:33 AM
I called this a while back too. The east just keeps getting more talent spread out.

3ballbomber
07-16-2014, 06:37 AM
Lance Stephenson :facepalm::shrug:

Ariza's Better
07-16-2014, 07:02 AM
Hornets looking really good. Making some really good move the last couple seasons. Major improvement since the Adam Morrison era.

Redrum187
07-16-2014, 07:12 AM
That is a super solid contract for the Hornets. Houston could have used him so much, especially since losing Parsons. I'd pay the extra million a year to replace Ariza with Stephenson. I am curious what his stat line will look like next season.

CELTICS4LYFE
07-16-2014, 07:15 AM
Wasn't the deal he turned down from Indy a little less than 9m per? ....so he held out for what?

Redrum187
07-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Wasn't the deal he turned down from Indy a little less than 9m per? ....so he held out for what?

He has kids to feed! :p

Sssmush
07-16-2014, 07:27 AM
oh wow for a second I thought this was the Pelicans. That would be really good. Yeah this is a good pickup for the Hornets though, no doubt.

cardinals1226
07-16-2014, 07:30 AM

5 years, $44 million. Him signing with the Hornets confused me because he's going to a lesser team to make only slightly more. The only thing I can think of is that Stephenson wanted to be a main option, not a two or three.

Crackadalic
07-16-2014, 07:40 AM
5 years, $44 million. Him signing with the Hornets confused me because he's going to a lesser team to make only slightly more. The only thing I can think of is that Stephenson wanted to be a main option, not a two or three.

This is smart. Instead of signing to a long term contract he sign to a shorter one where he can get a even bigger one once the new TV deal comes through.

GiantsSwaGG
07-16-2014, 07:45 AM
Ayo NBA_Starter.... The Hornets will win 50 games BOOK IT.

Great signing, Stephenson is a perfect fit for the Hornets

CELTICS4LYFE
07-16-2014, 07:57 AM

Yeah also makes me wonder how bad that Indy locker room really is

AddiX
07-16-2014, 08:12 AM
Good signing, just gotta keep him out of trouble.

He's a JR Smith type. Keep him focused you got a good two way player, who ca pretty much do everything.

Let him get into his zone where he's in the clubs 24/7 and chasing ratchets around, you get the talented player who doesn't give a ****.

Dade County
07-16-2014, 08:16 AM
Very nice signing.

king4day
07-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Love this move. Even if his personality doesn't work out, it's only 2 years (guaranteed).
I think he took less because he wants to sign a bigger contract later. This would mean he has to prove he's no a head case anymore.

My biggest concern would be seeing he and PJ Hairston getting into altercations.
Outside of that, a strong defensive team just got a whole lot stronger.

c.c.
07-16-2014, 08:33 AM
Anyone know what their line up going to look like?

IndyRealist
07-16-2014, 08:33 AM

This. Lance is going to Charlotte to be the primary offensive player on the perimeter. He done deferring to Paul George.

IndyRealist
07-16-2014, 08:35 AM
Yeah also makes me wonder how bad that Indy locker room really is

Much better now. It's probably the only bright spot to Lance leaving.

Ty Fast
07-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Anyone know what their line up going to look like?

Big Al
Noah Bonleh
Kidd-Gilchrist
Lance
Kemba
And they are rumoured to be going after Boozer.
Pretty solid in a division up for grabs

AI
07-16-2014, 08:40 AM
If they can manage to get Boozer, they're going to bid on him after he got amnestied, that's going to be a really interesting team.

Kemba
Lance
KG
Boozer
Jefferson

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-16-2014, 08:45 AM
Another step towards the Bulls winning the East.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Looooove this move......

One of the few players to not get over paid this off season. I don't think its a lock vonleh starts. They also signed Marvin Williams and I heard they may use him as a stretch 4 like Utah did.

GiantsSwaGG
07-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Another step towards the Bulls winning the East.

:facepalm:

ragee
07-16-2014, 09:16 AM
I don't get this. What's his problem with the Pacers? It's almost the same deal. The Pacers' offer was just longer? Couldn't he have just asked Indy to shorten the contract if that was whate he wanted? They all wanted him back there.

LTBaByyy
07-16-2014, 09:19 AM
Wow great move!

If they get Boozer, don't be surprised if they are a top 5 seed in the East

Walker
Stephenson
Marvin Williams
Boozer
Jefferson

Neal
Henderson
MKG/Hairston
Noah Vonleh
Zeller/Biyombo

Great team, in the East.

ragee
07-16-2014, 09:20 AM
This is smart. Instead of signing to a long term contract he sign to a shorter one where he can get a even bigger one once the new TV deal comes through.

Depends on the player really. He's been constantly improving but what if this is his peak or he doesn't fit into the system? What if he gets injured? He's a good player but he is no superstar. I think it is always wiser to get longer contracts unless you are one of the elites.

TylerSL
07-16-2014, 09:25 AM
Knew he would leave, that Indiana roster just never cared for each other. Indiana will probably be a 6-7 seed next season. The implosion was real and only getting worse. Hibbert's confidence was in tatters when Andrew Bynum was behind him in the rotation, now that management is shopping him, where will his confidence be now? Indiana is done.

Lo Porto
07-16-2014, 09:32 AM
Excellent signing for the Hornets. Good for them. They can contend in the east if Big All passes....

I think Lance wanted that shorter contract so he can prove to people he's a player and doesn't have big issues like people say. He will get a max deal in 3 years instead of waiting if he took the Indy deal.

ManRam
07-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Good move for both parties. Lance gets the option to opt out after two years and the Hornets get significantly better. We'll see how he works chemistry-wise, that's obviously the one worry. But the money is fair.

Edit: it's a team option?

Wade n Fade
07-16-2014, 09:48 AM
I thought Lance was a RFA too?

InRoseWeTrust
07-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Rough offseason for Indy so far.

black1605
07-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Good move for both parties. Lance gets the option to opt out after two years and the Hornets get significantly better. We'll see how he works chemistry-wise, that's obviously the one worry. But the money is fair.

Edit: it's a team option?

Yes.

Love this deal.

bleedprple&gold
07-16-2014, 10:07 AM
So he held out for $17 million of less guaranteed money? A little strange but okay. I wish the Lakers could have got him for that price.

black1605
07-16-2014, 10:10 AM
So he held out for $17 million of less guaranteed money? A little strange but okay. I wish the Lakers could have got him for that price.

According to Broussard, he was willing to take a shorter deal because he thinks he can prove he's worthy of a max deal. Indy offered him a shorter deal but for significantly less money per year.

archdevil84
07-16-2014, 10:35 AM
oh wow for a second I thought this was the Pelicans. That would be really good. Yeah this is a good pickup for the Hornets though, no doubt.

LOL me too! I was like: Lance to the pelicans? what the? Then i remembered that the bobcats are now hornets :laugh:

KnicksorBust
07-16-2014, 10:37 AM
According to Broussard, he was willing to take a shorter deal because he thinks he can prove he's worthy of a max deal. Indy offered him a shorter deal but for significantly less money per year.

Yeah I wouldn't bet my car on it but there is a legit possibility that he starts dropping 20-6-6 games regularly on Charlotte. He is a complete offensive talent.

IndyRealist
07-16-2014, 10:38 AM
I thought Lance was a RFA too?

Lance was in the same draft class as Paul George, but because he was a 2nd round pick and Indy took two 1yr team options on him, he is unrestricted.

sixer04fan
07-16-2014, 10:39 AM
Knew he would leave, that Indiana roster just never cared for each other. Indiana will probably be a 6-7 seed next season. The implosion was real and only getting worse. Hibbert's confidence was in tatters when Andrew Bynum was behind him in the rotation, now that management is shopping him, where will his confidence be now? Indiana is done.

I think Hibbert's issues had more to do with Paul George ****ing his wife than having that bum Andrew Bynum on the team...

IndyRealist
07-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Rough offseason for Indy so far.

Depends. A minority of Pacers fans (myself included) think that Lance hampered George Hill and Roy Hibbert, especially in the 2nd half of the season. While you never want to give up talent, if those players improve and CJ Miles plays the same as last year, it might be a net zero change. With Lance, we would almost certainly have been better. Now we're looking to hold the line.

IndyRealist
07-16-2014, 10:42 AM
I think Hibbert's issues had more to do with Paul George ****ing his wife than having that bum Andrew Bynum on the team...

That's all rumors. The slide went on for so long without the Pacers saying anything that people threw up wild stories and everyone believed them.

Wrigheyes4MVP
07-16-2014, 10:51 AM
Still a top 5 team in the East IMO. (Pacers)

JasonJohnHorn
07-16-2014, 10:59 AM
I'm surprised he didn't get a max deal from somebody, considering what Gordon Hayward was offered.

Good deal for the Hornets (nee Bobcats).

With Al Jefferson and Lance Stephenson on the roster, they got a couple of good pieces. I am hopeful the MKG will really develop, but I think the Walker/Henderson combo should be packed up and shopped around for a better point guard, though if Semaj Christon is any good, that might not be an issue.

Hopefully they can pick up a solid rebounder at power forward or center (Big Al can play either spot, so whatever they get, they can move him to the other spot). Noah Vonleh will hopefully fill that roll, but it would be nice to have a back-up plan.

I like McRoberts' passing game, but his rebounding is a little light. Bismack is an entertaining shot blocker, but he commits a lot of fouls. These guys are interesting on the floor because they change the ways teams have to adjust, McRoberts on offence and Bismakc on defence, but they both have major flaws as well.

I'm excited to see how this turns out. I realize their draft picks are rumoured to not be playing well in the summer league (haven't seen any games), but training camp is a better indicator for that sort of thing.

Crackadalic
07-16-2014, 11:03 AM
I'm surprised he didn't get a max deal from somebody, considering what Gordon Hayward was offered.

Good deal for the Hornets (nee Bobcats).

With Al Jefferson and Lance Stephenson on the roster, they got a couple of good pieces. I am hopeful the MKG will really develop, but I think the Walker/Henderson combo should be packed up and shopped around for a better point guard, though if Semaj Christon is any good, that might not be an issue.

Hopefully they can pick up a solid rebounder at power forward or center (Big Al can play either spot, so whatever they get, they can move him to the other spot). Noah Vonleh will hopefully fill that roll, but it would be nice to have a back-up plan.

I like McRoberts' passing game, but his rebounding is a little light. Bismack is an entertaining shot blocker, but he commits a lot of fouls. These guys are interesting on the floor because they change the ways teams have to adjust, McRoberts on offence and Bismakc on defence, but they both have major flaws as well.

I'm excited to see how this turns out. I realize their draft picks are rumoured to not be playing well in the summer league (haven't seen any games), but training camp is a better indicator for that sort of thing.

McRobs is on Miami remember

FYL_McVeezy
07-16-2014, 11:05 AM
Good signing, just gotta keep him out of trouble.

He's a JR Smith type. Keep him focused you got a good two way player, who ca pretty much do everything.

Let him get into his zone where he's in the clubs 24/7 and chasing ratchets around, you get the talented player who doesn't give a ****.

:laugh:

it's true which is why I thought he should stay in Indy, but Charlotte isn't too crazy.

Places Lance should never sign:

NY/BK
LA
Miami
Chicago
Atlanta

black1605
07-16-2014, 11:10 AM
Chris Palmer Verified account
‏@ChrisPalmerNBA
Larry Bird's biggest mistake after 36 years in the NBA: letting Lance Stephenson go.

MrfadeawayJB
07-16-2014, 11:11 AM
Compared to what wade got, what a deal

Spanklin
07-16-2014, 11:15 AM
Steal of the offseason.

How happy is Cha that the Jazz stupidly matched Hayward?

DR_1
07-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Compared to what wade got, what a deal

No kidding. Love it for Charlotte.

theheatles
07-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Hornets might be a top 4 team in the east while the pacers probably fell to a 6-8 seed.

Sly Guy
07-16-2014, 11:22 AM
I thought he'd get more than $9mil per.

black1605
07-16-2014, 11:33 AM
Steal of the offseason.

How happy is Cha that the Jazz stupidly matched Hayward?

Very.

Dr Positivity
07-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Great job by Rich Cho rebuilding Charlotte, even with some missed opportunities in the draft. This could be a Finals team in an upcoming year (like 02 or 03 Nets getting smushed by West, but still)

IgglesFanInCO
07-16-2014, 11:46 AM
I dont get why people are confused by Lance's reasoning in this

sign a shorter deal at the same money where he can go somewhere and get showcased until he is right in his prime ready to chase a 4-5yr new tv deal max contract

definitely the smartest financial choice he could make

Vinylman
07-16-2014, 11:47 AM

there contract started at $8 million per

People are missing the boat on this... absolute steal of entire FA so far...

Dude believes in himself and that is why he took less years...

He is going to make people regret not signing him including my stupid ****ing lakers

Vinylman
07-16-2014, 11:51 AM
I don't get this. What's his problem with the Pacers? It's almost the same deal. The Pacers' offer was just longer? Couldn't he have just asked Indy to shorten the contract if that was whate he wanted? They all wanted him back there.

he is never gonna fully develop playing with Paul George...

watch and see what happens this year... dude is gonna break out (jail too)

j-bay
07-16-2014, 11:56 AM
People are saying the Hornets are a top 4 seed. Then who are you going to kick out of the SE race? The Wizards or Heat? My opinion is Hornets will be #3 in the SE, and a 6-7 seed.

goingfor28
07-16-2014, 12:13 PM
Awesome signing. Much better than Gerald "i have a wide open 3 but let me step 1 foot inside the line and shoot a long fade away 2" Henderson

Hornets looking gooood

mdm692
07-16-2014, 12:27 PM
East is looking more balanced now.

kdspurman
07-16-2014, 12:58 PM
I like it for both parties. Lance had Bird in his ear a lot in Indy, now he'll get MJ. Hopefully he can just play ball and not bring the antics with him.

ink
07-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Hornets are coming back with a vengeance. Goodbye Bobcats. Really improved team this year.

AWash013
07-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Hornets are coming back with a vengeance. Goodbye Bobcats. Really improved team this year.

this is an extremely solid pickup for MJ. Danny Ainge should have gone after him...

mjt20mik
07-16-2014, 02:26 PM
I'm just curious as to who Indy brings in now. They don't really have a PG and their bench isn't as good as what it was suppose to be.

Great pickup by the Hornets. Compared to the deals going around, he was a total steal.

jerellh528
07-16-2014, 02:58 PM
Solid deal, thought he'd get 12-13 per

kobe4thewinbang
07-16-2014, 02:59 PM
Pacers must get a point guard.

Chronz
07-16-2014, 03:02 PM
Now that MJ isn't making the big decisions, Charlotte might actually field a great team.

Burkey3472
07-16-2014, 03:03 PM
I wouldn't say they are a top 4 seed (my guess is you need to be close to a 50 win team to achieve that) but they are improving.

0nekhmer
07-16-2014, 03:35 PM
I like it, east is becoming a more balanced competitive conference. Even though Charlotte's been whooping my raptors the past season

mrblisterdundee
07-16-2014, 03:39 PM
PG - Kemba Walker
SG - Lance Stephenson
SF - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
PF - Josh McRoberts
C - Al Jefferson

Interesting line-up and a halfway deep bench, but it's still a very weak team defensively in the front court. It'll be exciting to see Stephenson score more and help Walker facilitate the offense.

Raps08-09 Champ
07-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Josh ****ing Eberley.

ATX
07-16-2014, 03:52 PM
PG - Kemba Walker
SG - Lance Stephenson
SF - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
PF - Josh McRoberts
C - Al Jefferson

Interesting line-up and a halfway deep bench, but it's still a very weak team defensively in the front court. It'll be exciting to see Stephenson score more and help Walker facilitate the offense.

Signed with Miami

naps
07-16-2014, 04:08 PM
damn this is a steal if you think of someone like Parsons getting 15 mill a year. God job MJ.

SILVER SEAVER
07-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Hmmmm.......seems like the powers that be want the conferences equal. No better way to do that then to have players spread out throughout the East. Notice nobody in the Western Conference has made a big splash in free agency this summer with the exception of Parsons moving over to Dallas. That's also why I believe Love is staying in the Western Conference. If he goes to Cleveland that leaves the West short a superstar and the balance shifts.

IndyRealist
07-16-2014, 05:02 PM
Mark Stein tweeted that the Pacers are looking at Rodney Stuckey. Lord help us all.

Quinnsanity
07-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Anyone else think the Pacers use this as an excuse to jump in on the Kevin Love sweepstakes and completely revamp their team? Just make everything but Paul George available in a trade, say those two are the core and build around them.

abe_froman
07-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Anyone else think the Pacers use this as an excuse to jump in on the Kevin Love sweepstakes and completely revamp their team? Just make everything but Paul George available in a trade, say those two are the core and build around them.

i dont think they have anything that would interest minny and i dont think love would re-up if traded there...so,no

2-ONE-5
07-16-2014, 06:04 PM
this waaaay better than paying Heyward 15 mil

SILVER SEAVER
07-16-2014, 06:08 PM

Larry Bird bringing in the Next Great White Hope..........sounds like it's meant to be.

IndyRealist
07-16-2014, 06:11 PM

Pacers have nothing to offer. Paul George is our only upside player now, unless they think they can get more out of Roy Hibbert. He'd be horrible next to Pekovic.

IversonIsKrazy
07-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Solid signing. Kemba/lance/Marvin/?/Jefferson with Henderson off the bench can be a top 6 team in East. Hopefully for Charlotte's sake, he keeps his antics to a minimum.

ricky recon
07-16-2014, 08:06 PM
I thought this was the Pelicans as well.

black1605
07-16-2014, 09:13 PM
Solid signing. Kemba/lance/Marvin/?/Jefferson with Henderson off the bench can be a top 6 team in East. Hopefully for Charlotte's sake, he keeps his antics to a minimum.

Marvin likely starts at the 4, MKG at the 3.

Ezio
07-16-2014, 09:33 PM
Glad the Bulls got the Hornets pick this year.

Quinnsanity
07-16-2014, 10:30 PM
Pacers have nothing to offer. Paul George is our only upside player now, unless they think they can get more out of Roy Hibbert. He'd be horrible next to Pekovic.

They'd have to rely on Minnesota's dumb desire to win now, and they'd need a third team since Hibbert holds no value to a team with Pekovic. They'd need a wing from another team, one that needs a center. Maybe something like West, Tobias Harris and a few expirings+picks to Minnesota, Hibbert to Orlando and Love to Indiana, or maybe Denver and Indiana swap Hibbert and Gallinari with the Pacers also taking McGee off their hands (balanced out with Indy's expirings), then Gallinari and West go to Minnesota along with picks and Love and Kevin Martin go to Indiana. Hell, maybe you could even drum something up with Phoenix in an Eric Bledsoe S&T, they don't seem to keen on re-signing him. Just a few possibilities. Indiana has tangibly valuable assets, they'd just to have to do some maneuvering to make it work for Minnesota. I agree, logically if I were Minnesota I wouldn't make any of these deals (well... maybe for Bledsoe), but I think they're dumb enough to make the sort of trade New Orleans initially made for Chris Paul with the Lakers that would've kept them competitive.

NYSpirit1
07-16-2014, 11:06 PM
The Pacers just got 14 wins worse. Along with Hibbert's implosion in the playoffs, I don't see this team winning more than 43-44 games next year.

THE MTL
07-16-2014, 11:59 PM
This is a great deal. Im shocked that Lance didnt get at least 11 million per year in a market where Gordon Haywood got ~16 million per year.

goingfor28
07-17-2014, 01:50 PM
This is a great deal. Im shocked that Lance didnt get at least 11 million per year in a market where Gordon Haywood got ~16 million per year.
Yup. That's the way I looked at it too

lamzoka
07-17-2014, 02:06 PM
Woooow 24 hrs later and i just realized dude signed with Charlotte, not New Orleans.

Anyway ****ed up for letting him walked.

NBA_Starter
07-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Compared to broken down Wade's deal what a steal!

We are definitely a Top 5 seed in the East now if we stay healthy.

Verbal Christ
07-18-2014, 01:29 PM
OK. Either Stephenson is high as a kite or he's just dumb. His presser is hard to watch. Even the GM isn't the most eloquent fellow.

PacersForLife
07-18-2014, 01:59 PM
OK. Either Stephenson is high as a kite or he's just dumb. His presser is hard to watch. Even the GM isn't the most eloquent fellow.

What you saw in the presser is how Lance always is.

NBA_Starter
07-18-2014, 07:57 PM
Anybody got a link to the presser?

black1605
07-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Anybody got a link to the presser?

http://www.nba.com/hornets/lance-stephenson-press-conference-part-1

NBA_Starter
07-18-2014, 08:43 PM
Thanks black!

FlashBolt
07-20-2014, 01:33 PM
This was a steal. I still can't believe Parsons and Gordon got 15-16 while a better player in Lance gets $9.

hoosiercubsfan
07-20-2014, 11:46 PM
This was a steal. I still can't believe Parsons and Gordon got 15-16 while a better player in Lance gets $9.

I think Lance really hurt himself far more than him or his agent thought with his antics in the playoffs. The other players didn't pull such stunts and aren't viewed as a potential lose cannon like Lance is. At the end of the day he wound up shooting himself in the foot with the deal that he signed with the Hornets. This is something I don't say very often but I agree with what Bob Kravitz local Indy beat writer wrote today.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/kravitz/2014/07/20/kravitz-larry-bird-understand-lance-stephenson-bolted/12916949/

The article states that Bird also offered him the short term deal he was looking for. And that really soon the Pacers are going to have a lot of money to spend maybe as soon as next off season with West and Roy having player options. If that is the case it wasn't about the money more about not being the man with PG in town.

The biggest head scratcher of all though is that he signed a deal with a team option not a player option. Why in the hell if he is looking to cash in asap would he give them a team option? What happens in two years if Lance continues his progression and the team rightfully picks up their option? Which Lance is going to show up when he is pissed that he has to wait another year before potentially cashing in.

At the end of the day I am sad that he is no longer a Pacer. Though now think it was what he wanted most of all. To be able to go to a team that he can be the man. Lets see how excited Al Jefferson is to have him in town when he is jumping in front of him to get the rebound to help pad his numbers. Lance is a talented guy no doubt but more often than not it is all about Lance instead of the team. That to me was his greatest detriment during his time here in Indy.

mrblisterdundee
07-22-2014, 02:30 AM
Signed with Miami

Further proving my point about the weak front court. I'll take it.