PDA

View Full Version : Chandler Parsons Will Be Added to Team USA Roster

Redrum187
07-14-2014, 06:17 AM
http://www.sportando.com/en/national-teams/national-teams/127153/chandler-parsons-will-be-added-to-team-usa-roster.html

Marc Stein: BIG night for Chandler Parsons. ESPN has learned Parsons will be added to Team USA roster announced Monday by USA Basketball.

Early indications are USA Basketball will take roughly 20 players to Vegas for what will be 12-man roster to compete in 2014 FIBA World Cup

(Dallas and Houston fans: Talk about this and not about the FA acquisition in this thread please!)

What is everyone's thoughts on this? Does he make the roster or not (a lot of stars are not going to be playing in it)?

MonroeFAN
07-14-2014, 07:01 AM
who cares?

LTBaByyy
07-14-2014, 08:16 AM
He is a rising star!

Will only get better under Carlisle too

Mavs finally have young talent, he's only 25.

:dance:

c.c.
07-14-2014, 08:18 AM
Congratulations Parsons!

Hellcrooner
07-14-2014, 09:48 AM
he will probably make the final cut , his game fits very well for fiba game and Coach K is about making a team vs a colection of stars.
And he needs to take the best team posible if he wants to win, the WC is being played in SPAIN btw.

IndyRealist
07-14-2014, 09:55 AM
He is a rising star!

Will only get better under Carlisle too

Mavs finally have young talent, he's only 25.

:dance:

Congrats LT, but I think you missed the part where the OP said to stick to the topic ;)

Mr.B
07-14-2014, 10:10 AM
It will be interesting to see how he fits in. I like the fact that Coach K prefers an actual team as opposed to just putting s bunch of names together. When do the games start?

bootsy
07-14-2014, 10:26 AM
It will be interesting to see how he fits in. I like the fact that Coach K prefers an actual team as opposed to just putting s bunch of names together. When do the games start?

Such BS he pretty much does except for 1 or 2 players. Rose and Howard would have been on the last Olympic team except for injuries. Please don't act like K is not putting the best players on his teams, he is for the most part. What he does and probably more credit goes to the players is they learn to play together despite being big names.

Mr.B
07-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Such BS he pretty much does except for 1 or 2 players. Rose and Howard would have been on the last Olympic team except for injuries. Please don't act like K is not putting the best players on his teams, he is for the most part. What he does and probably more credit goes to the players is they learn to play together despite being big names.
You do realize I said that he puts the best team together right? He selects players that fit and players whose games fit the international game. I'm not convinced that Howard fits that mold.

sep11ie
07-14-2014, 10:48 AM
F Parsons.

Mr.B
07-14-2014, 11:53 AM
F Parsons.

No it's C Parsons. His first name is Chandler

0nekhmer
07-14-2014, 01:04 PM
This really belongs in the mavs forum don't you guys think? My boy derozan, klay Thompson, even kyle korver made the training camp. We don't need threads for this.

Saddletramp
07-14-2014, 02:40 PM
He said he was going to be motivated when he originally missed out on this and the All-Star game so good for him.

I wonder if Cuban slipped a little money under the table to procure his spot.