PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat in Serious Pursuit of Luol Deng

Nikeman
07-11-2014, 07:22 PM
KBergCBS
The Lakers and Mavs among teams strongly pursuing Deng. But source describes his options today as: "Miami, Miami and Miami."

Not a bad replacement for LeBron.

If we can get him for 10-11 million a year, we still have about 9-10 million left in cap space from the max deal LeBron was about to take which allows us to get another good player.

JEDean89
07-11-2014, 07:29 PM
makes sense. maybe they can get rondo next year and roll with a nice squad.

JordansBulls
07-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Cant have Lebron so go out and get the Lebron stopper in Deng.

TylerSL
07-11-2014, 07:32 PM
KBergCBS
The Lakers and Mavs among teams strongly pursuing Deng. But source describes his options today as: "Miami, Miami and Miami."

If we can get him for 10-11 million a year, we still have about 9-10 million left in cap space from the max deal LeBron was about to take which allows us to get another good player.

I want to split the Lebron money up between Deng and Okafor. Would give us a damn good starting lineup.

5ass
07-11-2014, 07:40 PM

LeBron stopper? No

NBA_Starter
07-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Well at least the Heat won't be in the lottery but they certainly won't be in title contention unless Wade has an incredible year.

ChicagoJ
07-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Wade, Bosch, and Deng is not a bad lineup. Miami should stay a pretty good team despite loosing LeBron.

*Superman*
07-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Wade, Bosch, and Deng is not a bad lineup. Miami should stay a pretty good team despite loosing LeBron.

Can't wait till the playoffs if it's true. :jumpy:

TylerSL
07-11-2014, 07:46 PM

no

SportsFanatic10
07-11-2014, 07:47 PM
I want to split the Lebron money up between Deng and Okafor. Would give us a damn good starting lineup.

ya i'd be happy with that...not too shabby considering. gasol would be nicer imo but doubt that happens. it sucks that ray allen and birdman very likely won't be back at all let alone on the cheap anymore.

NBA_Starter
07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Is Okafor even going to be healthy enough to play this season?

slaker619
07-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Ariza would be better tho

TurboDEEZsmoke
07-11-2014, 07:51 PM
no

Uh yea. Deng's D is good. Not as good under thibs though ;)

Nikeman
07-11-2014, 07:53 PM
Ariza would be better tho

Ehh its close, but I take Deng. I think he's a better defender, harder worker, and can do more.

Jenceman
07-11-2014, 07:53 PM
Hmn interesting. Miami could still be a formidable team. If Melo is smart and goes to Chicago there could be some awesome playoff series next summer.

Holydiver
07-11-2014, 07:56 PM

everyone on psd needs to put you on their ignore list. You dont understand basketball, hell you dont understand sports. ****, you must be a 10 year old kid. that is the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever seen.

SportsFanatic10
07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Is Okafor even going to be healthy enough to play this season?

good question...i just did a quick search and didn't see any recent news.

Nikeman
07-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 7s
Miami engaged with free agents Trevor Ariza and Luol Deng for the job opening at small forward, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

SportsFanatic10
07-11-2014, 07:58 PM
everyone on psd needs to put you on their ignore list. You dont understand basketball, hell you dont understand sports. ****, you must be a 10 year old kid. that is the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever seen.

take it easy...i think he means in context of whats out there to get right now on the market.

Nikeman
07-11-2014, 08:02 PM

No comment

JNA17
07-11-2014, 08:05 PM

For someone that is accusing someone of being 10 years old, you yourself sure are acting like one with that post.

Calm down man lol. Nothing he said was really outrageous given the context.

Holydiver
07-11-2014, 08:05 PM
I have played HS basketball myself, and probably could play basketball better than you could ever play.

now I have no doubt at all you are a kid. what a joke.

Nikeman
07-11-2014, 08:09 PM
now I have no doubt at all you are a kid. what a joke.

Lol alright bro, I am not going to fight with you.

If you want to make yourself feel all mature and cool, put me on your ignore list.

Given the situation Miami is in, with LeBron having just left us in the afternoon, if somebody told me that Miami would get Chris Bosh back I'd laugh in your face. If you told me we'd get Luol Deng along with Chris Bosh I'd probably just walk away. I was expecting a full on rebuild in Miami.

Luol Deng is one of the better players in this league, and probably one of the better players we can get to come in and play the SF position.

No **** he can't take over for LeBron.. nobody can, but if you had any ounce of sense in you, you'd realize I meant in the context of everything that happened today.

path2zion
07-11-2014, 08:10 PM
It will cost at least 12 for Lu, trust me on that, he knows he'll get that from someone.

NBA_Starter
07-11-2014, 08:13 PM
Both seem risky but I think Deng deserves that much kind of dough out of the two.

Bruno
07-11-2014, 08:14 PM
smart. he's a great substitution for Miami. Miami would have cap space since LBJ isn't getting that max, they'd remain a top four team in the east with Deng and another asset along with the McRoberts signing. i like him in Miami.

the Lakers should offer him a two year deal at a higher per year rate then his market value which is about 10 M now. i don't know the Lakers cap situation with all the new signings and trades today, but they could offer him a two year 25 million dollar deal. he expires at the same time as Kobe, during the summer of Durant FA in 2016.
Lin-Bryant-Deng-Randle-Hill. thats a major improvement from last year and something to build on for LAL.

SportsFanatic10
07-11-2014, 08:17 PM
It will cost at least 12 for Lu, trust me on that, he knows he'll get that from someone.

ya i agree. he made it clear to riley earlier in free agency that he wouldn't take less to come to miami and that certainly wouldn't of changed now without lebron. but i'd be fine with that, not much choice if we want a competitive team other than ariza or gasol. gotta get one of them and i like deng better than ariza.

i know it's very wishful thinking but 2 of them meaning gasol and one of the two wings would have me soo stoked. but i know that won't happen since they are all seeming intent on getting market value.

TylerSL
07-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Uh yea. Deng's D is good. Not as good under thibs though ;)

I'm not denying that but Deng is not shutting Lebron down.

TrueFan420
07-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Deng will be a nice fit with wade and bosh. Now the most important thing will be adding a center. Bosh can finally return to operating in the post. They also need a secondary ball handler.

Holydiver
07-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Lol alright bro, I am not going to fight with you.

If you want to make yourself feel all mature and cool, put me on your ignore list.

Given the situation Miami is in, with LeBron having just left us in the afternoon, if somebody told me that Miami would get Chris Bosh back I'd laugh in your face. If you told me we'd get Luol Deng along with Chris Bosh I'd probably just walk away. I was expecting a full on rebuild in Miami.

Luol Deng is one of the better players in this league, and probably one of the better players we can get to come in and play the SF position.

No **** he can't take over for LeBron.. nobody can, but if you had any ounce of sense in you, you'd realize I meant in the context of everything that happened today.

If it makes you feel better "bro", then by all means, get excited about Deng. Miami fans never cease to amaze.

raiderfaninTX
07-11-2014, 08:24 PM
If it makes you feel better "bro", then by all means, get excited about Deng. Miami fans never cease to amaze.

Did you not see in the bosh thread how lebron held wade and bosh back and how they are probably going to be a better team with out him, and that if they add melo it's a better big three than with lebron. WTF

NYKNYGNYY
07-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Without lbj I wonder how long spo lasts for I always felt like lebron made him idk just my opinion...obviously deng is no lebron but he's a dam good peice

Westbrook36
07-11-2014, 08:34 PM
I would love Deng to the Heat, he'd fit really well with Bosh/Wade. I'm hoping we see a different Bosh next year, possibly adds on some extra weight and goes back to his older style of play with less threes.

NBA_Starter
07-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Spo's days are probably numbered.

SportsFanatic10
07-11-2014, 08:44 PM

we know it wouldn't make us legit contenders, but i think most of our fans want to see us at least remain competitive for wades last few seasons. deng can play like a boarderline allstar, and has been one so it shows along with the bosh signing that tanking isn't gonna be an option. you hate heat fans, we get it...but at least don't go calling people out for no reason.

SportsFanatic10
07-11-2014, 08:47 PM

i hope so...

FlashBolt
07-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Deng is probably a weaker version of James. He does everything James can do, just not quite as good. He's probably also going to demand at least $14 million. If they can get him for $10, it would be great. Doubt it but asides from Deng, who's the best out there? Melo? Don't know why Miami isn't making a run for Bledsoe or Isiah Thomas (who signed with Suns). He could have been a great addition to Miami.

Nikeman
07-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Deng is probably a weaker version of James. He does everything James can do, just not quite as good. He's probably also going to demand at least $14 million. If they can get him for $10, it would be great. Doubt it but asides from Deng, who's the best out there? Melo? Don't know why Miami isn't making a run for Bledsoe or Isiah Thomas (who signed with Suns). He could have been a great addition to Miami.

Agreed with you 100%, I am pissed we didn't get Isaiah. For under 7 million a year, he was a bargain.

20/6 PG who was only 25.

raiderfaninTX
07-11-2014, 09:01 PM

Lol wtf

GottaLoveCubs
07-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Lol wtf

lol yeah. Deng is nothing like Lebron. Maybe on defense, but nothing like him on offense. Deng can't really shoot too well anymore. He can't create his own shot. He's a good slasher, but thats about it. Deng never got his wrist repaired when he tore a ligament in it. It will probably take at least 12 a year to get him. He turned down a hometown discount of 10 a year with the Bulls.

ATX
07-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Hoping Miami can land Deng. Deng>>>>Ariza

beasted86
07-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Deng would be a solid pickup and we get a large TPE and probably our first round pick back from Cleveland.

Maybe get him at $11M and create a $9M TPE.

Dade County
07-11-2014, 09:17 PM
The HEAT need more then Deng...

If they can't wait for next year free agency.

Wings: 11mil each
Deng
Lance

Or get in on a trade that can get an athletic wing player in.

Center:
Greg Monroe or if not Emeka Okafor

But they still should try to talk to Melo.

FlashBolt
07-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Lol wtf

Deng is a good passer, good scorer, good rebounder, excellent defender.
James is a great passer, great scorer, great rebounder, great defender.

Hardaway Here
07-11-2014, 09:23 PM

Only reason I don't agree with this is because he had a winning record before Lebron and is still Pat Rileys protege. We shall see though

Hardaway Here
07-11-2014, 09:25 PM
The HEAT need more then Deng...

If they can't wait for next year free agency.

Wings: 11mil each
Deng
Lance

Or get in on a trade that can get an athletic wing player in.

Center:
Greg Monroe or if not Emeka Okafor

But they still should try to talk to Melo.

That'd be nice if they could Snag Monroe and get a nice solid center for a change

Ty Fast
07-11-2014, 09:27 PM
I hope so

Mr.B
07-11-2014, 09:28 PM
More like Labron speed bump

Mr.B
07-11-2014, 09:34 PM
KBergCBS

I think Deng will wait until the weekend is over before deciding on a team (as will Ariza and Stephenson). By Monday morning either Houston or Dallas will be in the market for a starting SF and the team that doesn't end up with Parsons will have cap space. Plus both teams are far better than what the Heat will put on the court this year.

Redrum187
07-11-2014, 09:40 PM

Honestly, I laughed when I read that too. That is like replacing a Rolls Royce with a Hurst. But come on... no sense in making personal attacks. Allow him to think what he wants but respond respectfully to articulate how he is completely wrong. Have some sympathy too, considering most Heat fans were saying how LeBron is going to screw the Cavs again/expecting him to come back.

NBA_Starter
07-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Get it done Riley.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
07-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Deng's an awful fit next to Wade offensively.

NBA_Starter
07-11-2014, 10:28 PM
^Agreed but Wade will miss a lot of games anyway.

mudvayne387
07-11-2014, 10:43 PM
I'm a bit confused, don't the Cavs hold Dengs bird rights ? Why wouldn't they try and resign him if they did. If he could accept coming off the bench, he'd be a lock to win 6th man of the year on a championship contender. Then I would look to move Waiters and Bennett for some size and forget about trading for Love right now.

NBA_Starter
07-11-2014, 10:55 PM
^Deng is not willing to accept less at this point.

Trueblue2
07-12-2014, 03:08 AM
You renounce bird rights to get rid of cap holds. They don't have his rights.

FOXHOUND
07-12-2014, 03:53 AM
Between being banged up, particularly that wrist injury, and the way Thibs runs players into the ground I would call Deng damaged goods at this point. I would go for Ariza first, Deng second if anything.

Vinny642
07-12-2014, 03:56 AM
Lmaoo Deng is a major drop off from Lebron, this team will suffer tho

Minimal
07-12-2014, 06:08 AM
spo is gonna be the coach for a long long time, don't worry, i even think he is gonna become kind of greg popovich of miami, not sayin he is as good as pop, but i think he is gonna have a long tenure with miami. he had a decent winning record with wade and scrubs, before lebron, he is gonna be fine with the new squad

kozelkid
07-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Ugh. I'm getting nauseated just at the thought of one of my favorite bulls players in a heat jersey. Go to Dallas or even LAC, just please no Miami.

That said, he certainly fits their philosophy and most bulls have always said he'd be a great third option, provided Wade could actually play...

utl768
07-12-2014, 12:23 PM
deng plus 1 more player preferably a big and miami is still the fav to come out of the east if melo doesnt go to chicago

mudvayne387
07-12-2014, 12:36 PM
You renounce bird rights to get rid of cap holds. They don't have his rights.

Oh alright , thanks for the info

Holydiver
07-12-2014, 12:41 PM
deng plus 1 more player preferably a big and miami is still the fav to come out of the east if melo doesnt go to chicago

what makes you think Deng and a big jumps Miami over all these teams?

Cleveland Cavaliers 7/5
Chicago Bulls 3/1
Indiana Pacers 7/1
Washington Wizards 13/1
Toronto Raptors 25/1
New York Knicks 28/1
Brooklyn Nets 30/1
Miami Heat 30/1

Nikeman
07-13-2014, 01:30 AM
Deng Update:

Jason Lieser @PBPjasonlieser 3 minutes ago
Wow. Yahoo! reports the Heat are trying to get Luol Deng for 2 yrs, $20M. That'd be a steal and it'd leave them space for a homerun in '16.

Sam Amick @sam_amick about 10 minutes ago
Miami situation is clearly best option for Deng – on paper. Question of Deng’s comfort level is big here.Phx interest minimal. More tomorrow

Sam Amick @sam_amick about 11 minutes ago
Final Luol Deng update for tonight: Atlanta talks revived & quickly died down, & Dallas has L. Stephenson over Deng on priority list, so..

Wrench
07-13-2014, 01:34 AM

God no. We would prob be in the 5-6 range depending.

Clippersfan86
07-13-2014, 01:38 AM
God no. We would prob be in the 5-6 range depending.

Wrong. 2 or 3 seed with Deng+Wade staying+a big and or PG. I'll give a sample roster.

Jameer Nelson
Dwayne Wade
Luol Deng
Chris Bosh
Chris Anderson

Bench: Josh McRoberts, Danny Granger, Mario Chalmers, Udonis Haslem

You want to tell me with a straight face right now a team like that would be a 5-6 seed in the EAST!? Because this is a very realistic roster.

Hotone1401
07-13-2014, 01:41 AM
If we're all being honest with ourselves we would know D Wade is taking this Heat team to a first round exit and that's even in this horribly weak conference.

Wade sucks but Bosh should be able to do a little but more if they actually went through him in the high post.

Nikeman
07-13-2014, 01:41 AM
Wrong. 2 or 3 seed with Deng+Wade staying+a big and or PG. I'll give a sample roster.

Jameer Nelson
Dwayne Wade
Luol Deng
Chris Bosh
Chris Anderson

You want to tell me with a straight face right now a team like that would be a 5-6 seed in the EAST!? Because this is a very realistic roster.

Chris Anderson cannot start man, he is good for depth, and playing 15-20 minutes a night.

I got Bosh at Center starting with McRob at PF.

Hotone1401
07-13-2014, 01:42 AM

Jameer Nelson
Dwayne Wade
Luol Deng
Chris Bosh
Chris Anderson

I can tell you with a straight face that if Wade plays half the regular season again the Heat would be a 5-6 seed.

SILVER SEAVER
07-13-2014, 01:45 AM
Deng Update:

Jason Lieser @PBPjasonlieser 3 minutes ago
Wow. Yahoo! reports the Heat are trying to get Luol Deng for 2 yrs, $20M. That'd be a steal and it'd leave them space for a homerun in '16.

Sam Amick @sam_amick about 10 minutes ago
Miami situation is clearly best option for Deng – on paper. Question of Deng’s comfort level is big here.Phx interest minimal. More tomorrow

Sam Amick @sam_amick about 11 minutes ago
Final Luol Deng update for tonight: Atlanta talks revived & quickly died down, & Dallas has L. Stephenson over Deng on priority list, so..

Only a two year deal for a two way player? 20 million over two can't possibly be the best offer he can receive. Surprised Dallas isn't going hard after him. I thought Atlanta was in serious talks about getting a deal done with him.

Clippersfan86
07-13-2014, 01:47 AM
Chris Anderson cannot start man, he is good for depth, and playing 15-20 minutes a night.

I got Bosh at Center starting with McRob at PF.

No matter how the line-up works... they have the talent to be a 2-3 seed for sure IMO. I have zero doubt Bosh can carry a bigger load as well as Wade (IF, big IF healthy).

Jarvo
Do The Heat have enough to get Monroe?

But anyway I truly hope Wade comes back motivated and his knees are better would love to see him do his thing again.

Clippersfan86
I can tell you with a straight face that if Wade plays half the regular season again the Heat would be a 5-6 seed.

I'll 3 month avy bet you to the contrary.

Dade County
07-13-2014, 01:48 AM
You guys have to let Pat do his thing first before judging the HEAT.

And i hope everyone remember the posters that were bashing Wade because of the spurs series (and only the spurs series).

lmao

Clippersfan86
07-13-2014, 01:49 AM
Do The Heat have enough to get Monroe?

But anyway I truly hope Wade comes back motivated and his knees are better would love to see him do his thing again.

Wade was my favorite 2K player in the pre-Lebron era lol. People forget just how sick his game is when healthy. He took a big back seat to Lebron. Sure he IS declining due to health issues (especially knees) but something like 24/5/5 not as farfetched as you'd think for 1-2 more seasons. Didn't he put up like 20/5/5 last year with a ton of injuries and obviously deferring to Lebron?

SILVER SEAVER
07-13-2014, 01:54 AM

Dude if only plays 41 games or less they will be on the outside looking in. The East is really improving. Wade is breaking down more and more by the year, Deng is running on fumes after logging so many minutes in Chicago, if they get the Granger from the Clippers it's almost like not having anyone out there at all and Jameer Nelson running the offense just doesn't seem right on a Miami team who has either had Wade or LeBron running the offense. Haslem is another year older and Chlamers was declared M.I.A. since the Finals. 5-6 seed is being nice if these guys don't get healthier.

Clippersfan86
07-13-2014, 01:57 AM
Dude if only plays 41 games or less they will be on the outside looking in. The East is really improving. Wade is breaking down more and more by the year, Deng is running on fumes after logging so many minutes in Chicago, if they get the Granger from the Clippers it's almost like not having anyone out there at all and Jameer Nelson running the offense just doesn't seem right on a Miami team who has either had Wade or LeBron running the offense. Haslem is another year older and Chlamers was declared M.I.A. since the Finals. 5-6 seed is being nice if these guys don't get healthier.

I'm not even a Heat fan and people like this are pissing me off right now. The east is a fu**ing joke. Has been for 5 years or more compared to the west. Sure you have improving teams... but people are forgetting how huge Wade/Bosh have been to the Heat in the Lebron era, especially the 3 years in the playoffs before this one.

Jarvo
07-13-2014, 02:05 AM
Wade was my favorite 2K player in the pre-Lebron era lol. People forget just how sick his game is when healthy. He took a big back seat to Lebron. Sure he IS declining due to health issues (especially knees) but something like 24/5/5 not as farfetched as you'd think for 1-2 more seasons. Didn't he put up like 20/5/5 last year with a ton of injuries and obviously deferring to Lebron?

Followed Wade since College and didn't expect him to be as good as he was and even though I'm a Spurs fan rooted for him as I do love in Miami and he is one of my fav players ever. Maaannn in his prime he was a baaaaaddd man! It kinda hurts to see his knees give up on him but I hope with people talking down on him gives him motivation to do better.

WadeCounty
07-13-2014, 02:22 AM

As big of a Wade fan I am, he probably COULD get 20/5/5 next year but I want him to go for a realistic 15/5/5. Going for 20 points or more means the guy has been attacking the paint being banged up throughout the game to get free throws. I want Wade to not be reckless now that he's about to be on his last legs

Clippersfan86
07-13-2014, 02:29 AM
As big of a Wade fan I am, he probably COULD get 20/5/5 next year but I want him to go for a realistic 15/5/5. Going for 20 points or more means the guy has been attacking the paint being banged up throughout the game to get free throws. I want Wade to not be reckless now that he's about to be on his last legs

You expect him to drop 5 ppg with Lebron's touches going away? Not happening. At least not yet.

Kyben36
07-13-2014, 02:54 AM
LOL, I love deng, but to say Deng is not a bad replacement for James is a terrible understatement, Lebron is the best player in the nba, and your comparing him to a player who has bareley made the alstar team.

Clippersfan86
07-13-2014, 02:57 AM
LOL, I love deng, but to say Deng is not a bad replacement for James is a terrible understatement, Lebron is the best player in the nba, and your comparing him to a player who has bareley made the alstar team.

Huge gap no doubt but it really isn't "bad" in the sense that most teams losing a superstar don't immediately replace the guy with a borderline all star. The team takes a big loss, but nowhere near as bad as it could be.

3ballbomber
07-13-2014, 04:42 AM
WOW! Wade shot one of his best % last season, averaging 19ppg in reg season and 17.4ppg or so in the playoffs w/ an excellent -/+. And this is a player who pretty much sacrificed almost 50% of his game to accommodate Lebrons ball dominance. And all this on bad knees. He is still one of the top SG's in the league. You watch how he'll play next season now that the dynamics has changed and Heat will now be relying on him.

Deng on fumes? Deng gives you effort on both ends of the floor. He was lost in Cavs system, because simply they really didn't have one lol. Coming from Chicago w/ Thibs then to Cavs where he exposed their lack of professionalism in practice you seriously can't judge his play based on him being in that organisation. Bring him into the Miami culture/system and he'll thrive.

Jameer Nelson is a playoff experienced veteran PG that would fit in Miami quite easily. Heat haven't addressed their 1 & 5 spot for over 6+ yrs. Nelson would give you that seasoned vet PG who can efficiently & consistently run their offense better than any of the players they have had in that spot in the last 6+ years, since Jason Williams.

Granger - who can really say how much this guy will have an impact, if any since he has been out injured for like a gazillion yrs now.

Once Deng signs, who knows what else Riley has up his sleeve. But w/ a core of Wade/Bosh/Deng makes them top 4-5 in the East. That's some serious vets w/ playoff experience. Lebron in Cavs have a bunch of inexperienced young cats who will be like deer in headlights come playoff time.

3ballbomber
07-13-2014, 04:48 AM
Followed Wade since College and didn't expect him to be as good as he was and even though I'm a Spurs fan rooted for him as I do love in Miami and he is one of my fav players ever. Maaannn in his prime he was a baaaaaddd man! It kinda hurts to see his knees give up on him but I hope with people talking down on him gives him motivation to do better.
Remember that game vs the Knicks when they bloodied him and he came back w/ a vengeance i've never seen before and single handedly over come a large deficit and won the game. Plus drop 46pts to boot. I still get goose bumps when i watch that game - my fave game EVER from Flash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ke1yEEre_g

Wade is a true underdog. When people doubt him is when he thrives best. keep doubting him!

Bostonjorge
07-13-2014, 06:19 AM
The NBA has a team in Miami?

naps
07-13-2014, 07:17 AM
The NBA has a team in Miami?

NBA has another team in LA besides the Clippers? Haven't heard of them in like ages...

Kenny Powders
07-13-2014, 08:25 AM
Remember that game vs the Knicks when they bloodied him and he came back w/ a vengeance i've never seen before and single handedly over come a large deficit and won the game. Plus drop 46pts to boot. I still get goose bumps when i watch that game - my fave game EVER from Flash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ke1yEEre_g

Wade is a true underdog. When people doubt him is when he thrives best. keep doubting him!

My favourite Wade moment was this one:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfuJS0SBSac

It gives me goosebumps too. R.L. Stine goosebumps

3ballbomber
07-13-2014, 08:59 AM
My favourite Wade moment was this one:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfuJS0SBSac

It gives me goosebumps too. R.L. Stine goosebumps
lol, that's cute.......that lead to Wade rehab'ing & got into the best shape of his career.....beasting in the olympics as team usa's redeem team's mvp and then whent on to destroy the nba that following season - almost winning both MVP & Scoring Champion :clap:

....but that's non of my business

Kenny Powders
07-13-2014, 09:07 AM
lol, that's cute.......that lead to Wade rehab'ing & got into the best shape of his career.....beasting in the olympics as team usa's redeem team's mvp and then whent on to destroy the nba that following season - almost winning both MVP & Scoring Champion :clap:

....but that's non of my business

All that because of a wheelchair ride for a bum shoulder. I'm amazed, that's why I have goosebumps. Maybe all players should do this type of heroic stuff.

raiderfaninTX
07-13-2014, 09:28 AM
Man the last 10-12 post are pretty hillarious and show the total lack of denial of how much lebron did for the heat. I am just at a loss of words for the craziness in so e of these post.

But hey fan is short for fanatic

siix
07-13-2014, 09:29 AM
deng is an idiot if he goes to miami

Crackadalic
07-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN about 6 minutes ago
As of last night, Heat & Luol Deng still significantly apart on salary, sources say. Deng's been turning down $10M/year offers for months

Jarvo
07-13-2014, 11:34 AM
Man the last 10-12 post are pretty hillarious and show the total lack of denial of how much lebron did for the heat. I am just at a loss of words for the craziness in so e of these post.

But hey fan is short for fanatic

It's no denying Lebron was huge for The Heat, Some Wade/Heat fans just want to see him get back to what he was, I didn't know that is a huge problem. People have short term memory lost how good Wade really was because his knees are bad and they're so happy Miami won't be in The Finals again for now.

Wade n Fade
07-13-2014, 11:58 AM
Miami still has leverage. $10 mill per is not something Deng will get in many places. If Trevor Ariza got $8 mill per, Deng should take $10 mill per and run away with it.