PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the LOYAL Cleveland Cavalier Fans:

Nikeman
07-11-2014, 02:20 PM
While I am sure your forum will become MUCH more active now, with hundreds of new PSD accounts claiming to be Cavs fans soon to be created, congrats to the loyal ones who saw their team go into the gutter after LeBron left and stuck with them and showed support.

The HEAT fans (at least the classy ones) wish you guys the best of luck for your future, as it seems bright. We had a great 4 year run as the Evil Empire of the NBA and I loved every bit of it. From the Bulls fans fighting with us about Derrick Rose in his MVP season, to the Thunder fans fighting us about Durant vs LeBron, the non stop battle of Kobe vs LeBron, to all the Miami hate, we loved every last bit of it.

Congrats on getting back your son Cleveland. I wish LeBron the best, and thank him for being apart of changing the dynamic of Miami HEAT basketball along with Wade.

We are now seen as a team that should compete year in and year out and that is exactly what we will do. I am sure Pat Riley is as motivated as ever, and even if Bosh leaves, we have 40 million in cap space this season and the utmost roster flexibility to do whatever we please.

Anyway, to the loyal Cavs fans,

Best of luck and see you in the playoffs.

goingfor28
07-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Playoffs? Miami isn't making the playoffs w a banged up dwade, mcbob, and granger

Nikeman
07-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Playoffs? Miami isn't making the playoffs w a banged up dwade, mcbob, and granger

Last time I checked, we don't field a roster of 4. Pat Riley still has work to do and I am sure he will get it done. And if not this season, next season but we will be back. I guarantee it.

You can get lost with your troll nonsense.

goingfor28
07-11-2014, 02:26 PM
Troll? I stated facts. Don't be delusional.

Holydiver
07-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Pat Riley had little to do with the 3 players colluding to go to Miami. he just printed up some contracts for them to sign, they already made up their minds on their own.

He did get Shaq but the refs handed them that ship

FlashBolt
07-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Last time I checked, we don't field a roster of 4. Pat Riley still has work to do and I am sure he will get it done. And if not this season, next season but we will be back. I guarantee it.

You can get lost with your troll nonsense.

I don't see why you have to have such a negative reply to everything. Every post of yours has some sort of negativity.

Nikeman
07-11-2014, 02:29 PM
I don't see why you have to have such a negative reply to everything. Every post of yours has some sort of negativity.

Goingfor28 has been one of those annoying Miami haters ;)

goingfor28
07-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Goingfor28 has been one of those annoying Miami haters ;)
Bandwagon haters. Not Heat.

jerellh528
07-11-2014, 02:34 PM
I am somewhat happy for that town. They have some rabid fans. Too bad theres 0 presence here on psd from them, because those small town die hard fans are some of the more knowledgable.

pacofunk64
07-11-2014, 03:07 PM
I'm actually pretty stoked that LBJ went back to Cleveland. Love LBJ and while I didn't hate him in Miami it just didn't feel right. Whether he wins one in Cleveland or not it was the right choice and his best shot imo.

Max.This
07-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Bandwagon haters. Not Heat.

wagon broke down. Now they're walking to Cleveland....

Aust
07-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Remember everyone, take note at all the incoming and returning Cavs fans to PSD. I want to see how many this brings in lol

astonmartin10
07-11-2014, 03:17 PM
I don't think Riley can attract anyone this off season to sign. The main selling point he had took his talents to Cleveland Ohio.

Maybe get good role players and start to get assets.

Rush
07-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Nice move, but unfortunately there are too many threads are non-thread worthy or need to be merged. This case, unfortunately it is non-thread worthy, but again, nice move. Closing.