PDA

View Full Version : What if Lebron never wins a single title back in a Cavs uniform?

force_within
07-11-2014, 01:36 PM
I appreciate the move, happy for him and for Cleveland, but what if he'll never a title going back to Cleveland? what do you think?

DaBear
07-11-2014, 01:37 PM
He won't care as much as Cleveland. That's why he ran off to miami in the first place

tbron
07-11-2014, 02:10 PM
It's so unlikely that will happen.

greg_ory_2005
07-11-2014, 02:10 PM
He will

bootsy
07-11-2014, 02:13 PM
It's so unlikely that will happen.

Not sure about this. Likely getting to the Finals but winning it not guaranteed. It was hard enough for Lebron to get 2 in Miami. Needing miracle shots and games of his life with a much better supporting cast.

tbron
07-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Not sure about this. Likely getting to the Finals but winning it not guaranteed. It was hard enough for Lebron to get 2 in Miami. Needing miracle shots and games of his life with a much better supporting cast.

The team he has now will not be the team he has 2 plus years from now. He will win there.

Heatcheck
07-11-2014, 02:18 PM
He will

whos sean mayne?

LAKobeBryant
07-11-2014, 02:20 PM
i don't see any team that can stop them going to finals every year since east is so weak

bootsy
07-11-2014, 02:29 PM
The team he has now will not be the team he has 2 plus years from now. He will win there.

Well maybe maybe not. He'll be two years older and with the way that Cleveland franchise does things has always made no sense. There are no guarantees. Saying for sure he's going to win with that mess of franchise is saying a lot.

Holydiver
07-11-2014, 02:33 PM
the NBA will see to it that they win. they fixed the draft lottery for them several times already

JdKing7
07-11-2014, 02:36 PM
I just don't see them not winning at least one title. With how weak the east is, I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the finals just about every year like Miami. Maybe they won't win one in the first year, because I am sure it will take time to build chemistry and for some players to mature a little more. The spurs won't be the same team forever and teams like the Rockets shouldn't be overlooked. I just don't see any situation outside of a major injury to Lebron that results in him not getting at least one ring in Cleveland.

Ware_Spencer
07-11-2014, 02:39 PM
That is like asking "Do you think my marriage will work?"
50% of all marriages end in a divorce. So tough to say.

How is everything going to fit together with Lebron and the rest of the team, coach etc? Most teams don't win championships. Lebron is 2 of 5 in the finals.
We don't even know who Wiggins will be traded for yet. It could be a sign and trade for a proven player. Not just Kevin Love.
Way to earlier to tell right now. Let them play for a few months before guessing on that.

MDD
07-11-2014, 02:41 PM
He will win championship in Cleveland all there players production will triple while he is there!!

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-11-2014, 02:41 PM
I appreciate the move, happy for him and for Cleveland, but what if he'll never a title going back to Cleveland? what do you think?

Well he only wins when he's the favorite and has the best team, so we'll see how good his tea is to start the season. He's already a. Joke for ditching Miami when things got a little rough.

TheNumber37
07-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Oh, he won't.

A LOT of winning is luck. And his new teammates are not as lucky in the health department.
Irving, Varejao come to mind. And if they trade for Love he's in the same boat.

Also, Kyrie can't defend.

numba1CHANGsta
07-11-2014, 02:54 PM
If he doesn't win one within the next 2 seasons, then he will never win one for the rest of his career. And right now if Melo goes to CHI, then I have CHI, IND, SA, HOU, OKC, LAC all ahead of CLE

5ass
07-11-2014, 03:15 PM
If he doesn't win one within the next 2 seasons, then he will never win one for the rest of his career. And right now if Melo goes to CHI, then I have CHI, IND, SA, HOU, OKC, LAC all ahead of CLE

Lol prepare to be disappointed. LeBron took scrubs to 66 wins and he's a better player now with better teammates.