PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and wade argue as they land in Miami?

ryang
07-11-2014, 03:26 AM
http://www.local10.com/sports/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-land-in-miami/26894842

goingfor28
07-11-2014, 03:33 AM
Ohhhhhh snap

east fb knicks
07-11-2014, 03:34 AM
:facepalm:

Cracka2HI!
07-11-2014, 03:39 AM
That's going viral.

Jenceman
07-11-2014, 03:40 AM
Some tmz **** right here
Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

xxcubs22xx
07-11-2014, 03:47 AM
Lol

You can totally tell that they are having a significant conversation. I think I can make out Wade saying "I don't know" a lot, and he seems to be imparting wise words in general. Definitely not arguing though.

WadeCounty
07-11-2014, 03:48 AM
I have been studying the art of body language and from what I understood from Wade was "Idk how but Pat needs to get rid of bosh and the salary that could have gone to him (moment he uses both hands to point to his right for a certain amount) we could use on Melo".

That was immediately followed by Lebron's laugh asking how was that going to happen. Wade went on and said leave it up to Pat, he always gets what he wants. Lebron then mentioned the camera's were there and to change the conversation. Wade then started talking about some chicks huge behind he saw.

#1chickhearnfan
07-11-2014, 03:50 AM
Ding ding ding, i think we have a winner

bucketss
07-11-2014, 03:51 AM
huh i don't get it.

SMH!
07-11-2014, 03:54 AM
I have been studying the art of body language and from what I understood from Wade was "Idk how but Pat needs to get rid of bosh and the salary that could have gone to him (moment he uses both hands to point to his right for a certain amount) we could use on Melo".

That was immediately followed by Lebron's laugh asking how was that going to happen. Wade went on and said leave it up to Pat, he always gets what he wants. Lebron then mentioned the camera's were there and to change the conversation. Wade then started talking about some chicks huge behind he saw.

:laugh:

#1chickhearnfan
07-11-2014, 03:57 AM
:laugh:I was reffering to wadecounty

Saddletramp
07-11-2014, 03:57 AM
I don't think people know what the word arguing means.

5ass
07-11-2014, 04:01 AM
i just watched a 3:30 minute conversation without hearing a word.

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-11-2014, 04:05 AM
:facepalm:

indeed

whoever saw more than 30 secs has issues

Laker Legend42
07-11-2014, 04:05 AM
I think he was telling him to watch out for those Brazilian women. He says I hear most of them ain't clean. When he puts his hands and says "I don't know that's just what I heard"

tredigs
07-11-2014, 04:08 AM
I will use this thread/moment to say this. All those posters who mocked the July2010 "HEAT" fans who created a firestorm over the next couple seasons... yeah, very few remain. Their own forum is a ghost town in comparison.

In short, I hope Lebron does leave. The city simply does not deserve him (just keep the dolphins and sell the Marlins and Heat who you don't care about, please), and despite some of the CLE fans aggressive reactions to the Miami signing, it just goes to show how much they care. Even though they're smaller and have little to no PSD presence (then or now), that state is DIE HARD about it's sports fandom. Hope he returns and battles for ships... but not with K. Love. Just build up with Kyrie/Wiggins/V over the next 2 seasons, win in your 3rd or 4th when they're ready, and then start passing the torch in a lesser role in the victory lap 2 year extension into retirement. Would be a great end to a great career.

/acting like I know what's best for others.

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-11-2014, 04:15 AM
I will use this thread/moment to say this. All those posters who mocked the July2010 "HEAT" fans who created a firestorm over the next couple seasons... yeah, very few remain. Their own forum is a ghost town in comparison.

In short, I hope Lebron does leave. The city simply does not deserve him (just keep the dolphins and sell the Marlins and Heat who you don't care about, please), and despite some of the CLE fans aggressive reactions to the Miami signing, it just goes to show how much they care. Even though they're smaller and have little to no PSD presence (then or now), that state is DIE HARD about it's sports fandom. Hope he returns and battles for ships... but not with K. Love. Just build up with Kyrie/Wiggins/V over the next 2 seasons, win in your 3rd or 4th when they're ready, and then start passing the torch in a lesser role in the victory lap 2 year extension into retirement. Would be a great end to a great career.

/acting like I know what's best for others. Heat fans have been waiting to bring back their Cav accounts for years now. :laugh:

Kyben36
07-11-2014, 04:37 AM
this proves nothing, but i think wade was trying to tell him to stay in miami,

raiderposting
07-11-2014, 04:46 AM
Terribly.....terribly....misleading title. The title was worse than a hype man at a rap battle contest

0nekhmer
07-11-2014, 04:48 AM
why would he give him that handshake and hug at the end if it weren't a farewell thing? Wade was probably trying to persuade him the entire time and Lebron was just telling him whats up. "you know we boys, but my family, and I have decided we're leaving Miami" and Wade's disappointment shrugging countless times and finally at the end "**** man I'll support you either way, we brothers for life homie" *hugs*

Saddletramp
07-11-2014, 04:49 AM

Well, to be honest, if I'm living in Miami, I got better things to do then be at the stadium/arena/ballpark for 4 hours every game. If I'm in Cleveland? I got jack else to do so I might as well show up hours early and not leave till they kick me out of the one game a year I could afford.

Also, the reason there's not a Cavs presence here is because nobody living there can afford a computer/smartphone. Hey-Oh

raiderposting
07-11-2014, 04:57 AM
Honestly he will become more likable if he goes back home. He's really really fixed his image since the decision and this will only rise it. If he brings the city of Cleveland a championship he will be immortalized. He can also end up winning multiple rings on different teams as the man. People can say what they want. He goes to the cavs, there is no doubt in my mind, and I'll take anyone on a bet, they are going to the finals. Not saying there going to win, but the east is pure ****. If he was winning 60 games with the old cavs, who had a terrible roster, he'll take this team that has decent pieces, with the potential of adding a shooter such as Miller or allen together with it, to the finals. Bulls with melo will give them a run, but I don't see them getting him. Pacers aren't a threat anymore IMO, and still didn't improve by getting a real pg.

And I have never been a Lebron supporter on here, but that's how I see it. Never hated him, but did hate the heat.

Crackadalic
07-11-2014, 04:58 AM
indeed

Guess I have issues :shrug:

raiderposting
07-11-2014, 05:01 AM
Poor wade lol. Bosh better hurry up and sign with the rockets so they can match parsons.

Bosh took a lot of **** these pass 4 years and people tremendously underrate him. If he was on the raptors he still would have been averaging 20+ and 8+. He still would likely be a third option on Houston, but on a far better team than Miami can even put together now.

Miami should tank for okafor. Their going to have a hard time reaching the east finals even if they get decent pieces. Wade is not even a 2nd option anymore.

thenaj17
07-11-2014, 05:05 AM
Possibly Wade asking why are you leaving and doing this after you made me opt out of $24m...

Or... it looks like they are trying to figure out the offside rule in football (soccer to Americans) between them ready for the final and getting a whole lotta confused!

raiderposting
07-11-2014, 05:15 AM
Possibly Wade asking why are you leaving and doing this after you made me opt out of $24m...

Or... it looks like they are trying to figure out the offside rule in football (soccer to Americans) between them ready for the final and getting a whole lotta confused!

Honestly the heat should just give wade a fat 2 year contract out of loyalty and let him finish his career and tank for two top 5 picks the next two years.

Lebron leaves, bosh goes to Houston.

b_russ
07-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Spotted Woj in the GMC.

This is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't speak about basketball at all there.

tdg823
07-11-2014, 05:46 AM

Actually I find the fanbase to be very inconsistent/ fair weather when it comes to the Cavs and to a lesser extent the Indians. Browns though? True die hards, truly dedicated, have my respect. Cleveland LOVES them some brownies no matter what. The other two, when they're bad, you barely know there's a team in the city. The emotion from Cavs fans regarding Lebron isn't a dedicated fan base lying dormant until his return, it's borne of an unhealthy (at this point) fixation on, desire to and angst about winning a championship. Some people in that city would sell their first born for a pro title, they see Lebron as a means (sorry Kant) to achieve that. But no Cavs and Indians fans have never really impressed me. They seem a lot better than heat fans, but that's not saying much. Live in Canton by the way, lifelong Northeast & Northcoast Ohio resident, I know the fan base pretty good.

FlashBolt
07-11-2014, 05:54 AM
I can honestly say I've been to Heat games and have not had a chance to attend a Cleveland Cavailers fan game.. yet... Saw LeBron play twice in Miami. Guess what? HORRIBLE CROWD. Not singling you Heat fans here cause if you're on PSD, you're most likely a fan who cares. But the general crowd just sucks. Bunch of rich white folks who show up late after their late round of golf and then leave early to grab a steak. I understand the lifestyle in Miami is much more exotic so I do sympathize with that. However, this is what happens. In Cleveland, they cheer - LOUD. Just watching LeBron play in the Cleveland days was much more exciting because the crowd stood up every time he did something. The energy in those games were OKC/GSW type games. I find myself bored watching Heat "fans". That's just my honest opinion here.

Back to the post, I don't know what they're discussing but it most likely was about basketball. Perhaps James letting Wade know before anyone else or maybe the decision happens while James is in Brazil? James announces who he signs with before the beginning of the World Cup? Wouldn't doubt it. LeBron to steal the show; again.

bleedprple&gold
07-11-2014, 06:00 AM
why would he give him that handshake and hug at the end if it weren't a farewell thing? Wade was probably trying to persuade him the entire time and Lebron was just telling him whats up. "you know we boys, but my family, and I have decided we're leaving Miami" and Wade's disappointment shrugging countless times and finally at the end "**** man I'll support you either way, we brothers for life homie" *hugs*

Since when does a handshake and a hug mean farewell? It could just mean see you later.

FlashBolt
07-11-2014, 06:04 AM
Regardless, this has to be great news for Heat fans. Idk why Wade was in Vegas? Perhaps the final straw from Pat Riley to suck James back into Miami? Don't know but it seems rather weird that Wade didn't attend the meeting but somehow is with LeBron. Well, at least they are talking, so that has to be good for Miami.

raiderposting
07-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Regardless, this has to be great news for Heat fans. Idk why Wade was in Vegas? Perhaps the final straw from Pat Riley to suck James back into Miami? Don't know but it seems rather weird that Wade didn't attend the meeting but somehow is with LeBron. Well, at least they are talking, so that has to be good for Miami.

He's going to cleveland

tdg823
07-11-2014, 06:49 AM
I can honestly say I've been to Heat games and have not had a chance to attend a Cleveland Cavailers fan game.. yet... Saw LeBron play twice in Miami. Guess what? HORRIBLE CROWD. Not singling you Heat fans here cause if you're on PSD, you're most likely a fan who cares. But the general crowd just sucks. Bunch of rich white folks who show up late after their late round of golf and then leave early to grab a steak. I understand the lifestyle in Miami is much more exotic so I do sympathize with that. However, this is what happens. In Cleveland, they cheer - LOUD. Just watching LeBron play in the Cleveland days was much more exciting because the crowd stood up every time he did something. The energy in those games were OKC/GSW type games. I find myself bored watching Heat "fans". That's just my honest opinion here.

Back to the post, I don't know what they're discussing but it most likely was about basketball. Perhaps James letting Wade know before anyone else or maybe the decision happens while James is in Brazil? James announces who he signs with before the beginning of the World Cup? Wouldn't doubt it. LeBron to steal the show; again.

That seems to be basically the case for any pro sporting event I've been to...Not that I attend many

ottograham14
07-11-2014, 07:32 AM
Actually I find the fanbase to be very inconsistent/ fair weather when it comes to the Cavs and to a lesser extent the Indians. Browns though? True die hards, truly dedicated, have my respect. Cleveland LOVES them some brownies no matter what. The other two, when they're bad, you barely know there's a team in the city. The emotion from Cavs fans regarding Lebron isn't a dedicated fan base lying dormant until his return, it's borne of an unhealthy (at this point) fixation on, desire to and angst about winning a championship. Some people in that city would sell their first born for a pro title, they see Lebron as a means (sorry Kant) to achieve that. But no Cavs and Indians fans have never really impressed me. They seem a lot better than heat fans, but that's not saying much. Live in Canton by the way, lifelong Northeast & Northcoast Ohio resident, I know the fan base pretty good.

I would not argue with any of that as I have been on PSD since 07 and only comment mainly on Browns, Indians and the Cavs forums. You can see clearly just here on PSD that a lot of Cleveland fans only come around for the Cavs when its Draft and FA time and actually a lot for the Browns too but it is more diehard for the Browns as the city will always be a football town first especially when being deprived of football for 4 years in the 90's that felt like living in Hell. A lot of times too, most the fans are so negative that its woo is me attitude waiting for something bad to happen and then bashing this or that no matter what. A lot of Cleveland fans seem like they don't even like the Cleveland teams but instead just follow them now because they got forced to grow up on them and are now stuck just to say they were a fan Day 1 when something good happens if it ever will.

As for the Indians, all you have to do is look at the attendance numbers for the past 2 years where the team is in the bottom 5 but was still a playoff team and a .500 team this year. The Browns and Cavs could only wish they were .500 teams in the past 4 years but yet sell out often. Now that is also a baseball issue as well and having 81 games a year to go to instead of the lesser amount in football and B-Ball but it still shows that the city of Cleveland probably won't fully back the Tribe unless either Dolan sells and they start spending 165million a year on a roster or get 20 games over .500 at any point.

As for the main reason of this thread, it didn't look like good demeanor between the two but it is a freaking video of the two at like 2 in the morning after just flying 4-5 hours. Wouldn't read too much into it.

3ballbomber
07-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Regardless, this has to be great news for Heat fans. Idk why Wade was in Vegas? Perhaps the final straw from Pat Riley to suck James back into Miami?
:speechless: rumors gettin' nasty now

HYFR
07-11-2014, 08:27 AM
I could be totally wrong but IMO just by body language it looks like wade was trying to persuade bron and it just wasn't working. Wade shrugging his shoulders 100 times and that dap at the end had " we going our separate ways" written all over it

DeadlyVirusO_O
07-11-2014, 08:32 AM
indeed

But if you would have watched the whole thing, you would have seen Carmelo show up at the end!

Vinylman
07-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Wade was just apologizing for biting it while they were on the plane...

He said it was turbulence but Lebron knew better.

SPURSFAN1
07-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Lebron leaving miami. lol

path2zion
07-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Wade was like, "if u leave bro I'm gonna go delonte on your mom on Mickey's yacht."

TrueFan420
07-11-2014, 09:32 AM
I think he was telling him to watch out for those Brazilian women. He says I hear most of them ain't clean. When he puts his hands and says "I don't know that's just what I heard"

Wade was saying, dem Brazilian women all have a$s. Lebron was like say what. Wade put his hands up and was like swear to god

hugepatsfan
07-11-2014, 09:36 AM
3:31 of my life I'll never get back

ManRam
07-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Maybe nothing. Maybe something.

Either way, just illuminates once again that these decisions, regardless of how we feel, aren't easy.

GiantsSwaGG
07-11-2014, 09:39 AM
fake, so you mean to tell me Wade and James were in Vegas and bosh wasn't there holding their luggages? I doubt it

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-11-2014, 09:53 AM

I don't think any of that means anything for the Heat fans. It was reported that his Vegas camp with Wade making an appearance and then them flying back to Miami together has been planned for over a month

*Superman*
07-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Really a bunch of nothing, but goes to show they don't seem to be on the same page. A bunch of shoulder shrugs from Wade like he had no response for whatever it was James was asking.

thenaj17
07-11-2014, 10:38 AM
This

Wade was like, "if u leave bro I'm gonna go delonte on your mom on Mickey's yacht."

This

This

Heat fans have been waiting to bring back their Cav accounts for years now. :laugh:

and....this!

Wade was just apologizing for biting it while they were on the plane...

He said it was turbulence but Lebron knew better.

Waiting for this to end is painful but at least these have kept me entertained while waiting!

InRoseWeTrust
07-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Arguing? Ummmmm...

DaBUU
07-11-2014, 10:53 AM
But if you would have watched the whole thing, you would have seen Carmelo show up at the end!

He missed the part where Carmello and Nick Fury walk out from the shadows and ask Lebron to join the Avengers

tr3ymill3r
07-11-2014, 11:04 AM
That was a last ditch effort chat. They have been together all weekend in meetings and camps, they have each others phone numbers and they were just on a private plane from Vegas to Miami. What could have possibly come up at the very end that they would need to talk outside of the caravan right next to the plane they just got off of? That was a final break up talk.

ghettosean
07-11-2014, 11:09 AM

Lol (to the bolded)

RESPECT... that post was spot on!!!

ThuglifeJ
07-11-2014, 11:14 AM
I havent been able to watch cable once this week. And I don't go on Twitter so all this complaining about media hype is funny to me.. I can only imagine.

MonroeFAN
07-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Lebron needs to ditch Wade and move on.

beasted86
07-11-2014, 11:27 AM
Well, to be honest, if I'm living in Miami, I got better things to do then be at the stadium/arena/ballpark for 4 hours every game. If I'm in Cleveland? I got jack else to do so I might as well show up hours early and not leave till they kick me out of the one game a year I could afford.

Also, the reason there's not a Cavs presence here is because nobody living there can afford a computer/smartphone. Hey-Oh

This is probably the closest account towards the truth and it's probably from somebody who has never been to either city. LOL

bleedprple&gold
07-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Since when if just having a conversation "arguing?"

Vincent33
07-11-2014, 11:58 AM
What a ****ing waste of 3:30 min watching two grown *** men having a conversation. :facepalm: for me.