PDA

View Full Version : Why does Cleveland deserve to have Lebron come home? Watch this video before response

d00d
07-10-2014, 06:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7U7ALYY3s

ManRam
07-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Cleveland doesn't deserve him.
Miami doesn't deserve him.
No one deserves him.

Nor do he owe any team anything either.

FlashBolt
07-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Let's wait till what Miami does...

*Silver&Black*
07-10-2014, 06:11 PM
There is only one team that can match his star power (Lakers obviously), so neither 'deserves' him in star regard. Where he goes, he makes that team important. So like ManRam said, no one deserves him or owes any team anything. If he goes back, it's his reason.

NYKnickFanatic
07-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Can't play on mobile. Hate that ****!

nickdymez
07-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Lol @deserves

PurpleLynch
07-10-2014, 06:53 PM
They don't deserve anything.
It will be Lebron's free will that will lead this decision.
And if he wants to go back to the Cavs to help 'em win their first ring,good for him and good luck.
That video said nothing of new,humans when are in large crowds tend to be more stupid.

mightybosstone
07-10-2014, 06:55 PM

No, sir. THIS is why Lebron should go back to Cleveland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Does everyone remember how funny/depressing these videos were right before and after Lebron made the Decision? I imagine they'll be popular again one way or the other in a couple of days.

Rad_Racing
07-10-2014, 06:56 PM

This.

Cliffs please

*Superman*
07-10-2014, 07:01 PM

This.

Cliffs please

Just a stupid video of his return to Cleveland. Of course he was booed, what were they supposed to do, cheer him?

I'd imagine that it's a little awkward if he goes back, but time and time again he said he loves Cleveland, and of course the fans will accept him back, he's too great not to.

PurpleLynch
07-10-2014, 07:06 PM

Does everyone remember how funny/depressing these videos were right before and after Lebron made the Decision? I imagine they'll be popular again one way or the other in a couple of days.

I've never seen that video :laugh: Awesome,thanks!

shep33
07-10-2014, 07:08 PM
I hate all the picks they have gotten. So unfair.

Lo Porto
07-10-2014, 07:08 PM
A team like the Jazz deserves him. They are the classiest organization in the league. Definitely the classiest without a title. Jazz have always been about team basketball just like LeBron. They would never turn on him, leave a game early, burn his jersey, etc.

dhopisthename
07-10-2014, 07:11 PM
A team like the Jazz deserves him. They are the classiest organization in the league. Definitely the classiest without a title. Jazz have always been about team basketball just like LeBron. They would never turn on him, leave a game early, burn his jersey, etc.
derek fisher?

JEDean89
07-10-2014, 07:13 PM
this is bringing a lot of bad blood back to the surface with lebron. he now has put himself into a position where he will be hated no matter what he does.

Jarvo
07-10-2014, 07:24 PM

I remember seeing this while watching Capitalism: A Love Story lmaooo

Arch Stanton
07-10-2014, 07:24 PM
If this is the jersey burning video then it's way overblown. There were like 2 people burning jerseys.

Lo Porto
07-10-2014, 08:04 PM
derek fisher?

Ha. Fisher. Sure....

Utah let a very valuable player out of his contract so he could care for his daughter. He told management he was going to NY or the Eastern conference. As soon as we let him go, he went straight to LA. That pissed some Utah fans off for obvious reasons. Completely different scenario.

numba1CHANGsta
07-10-2014, 08:26 PM
LeBron makes Cleveland look like that girl who's wifey material but isn't committed yet so he leaves her to screw around with a hot girl named Miami for 4 years and now that he has got tired of her decides to go back to Cleveland and finally wants to commit to her LOL

Dade County
07-10-2014, 08:41 PM
this is bringing a lot of bad blood back to the surface with lebron. he now has put himself into a position where he will be hated no matter what he does.

They were talking about this on 790 the ticket today (on Dan Le-batard show)... Lbj hasn't said a word about going to Cleveland or about joining another team. The media has created all of this, & I hope they get fired.

When respectable media members look back at this, they will point out that Lbj shouldn't get any blame or hate, because he did nothing and said nothing.

And if people want to blame him for saying nothing, then there is nothing I can do for you about that mental disposition.

Max.This
07-10-2014, 08:45 PM
i wish twitter didnt exist. Media guys are always up the wazoo on twitter

JNA17
07-10-2014, 08:57 PM
i wish twitter didnt exist. Media guys are always up the wazoo on twitter

I'd prefer Facebook to not exist.

CacAfool
07-10-2014, 09:00 PM
After he left Mo williams, I don't think he should come back

Mo just talked about his feelings recently

Mr_Jones
07-10-2014, 09:22 PM
do heat fans still like lebron?

NBA_Starter
07-10-2014, 09:32 PM
To right a wrong.

east fb knicks
07-11-2014, 12:28 AM
:laugh:
the funny thing is are we going to make one for heat fans if he leaves:laugh2:

thenaj17
07-11-2014, 05:22 AM
They were talking about this on 790 the ticket today (on Dan Le-batard show)... Lbj hasn't said a word about going to Cleveland or about joining another team. The media has created all of this, & I hope they get fired.

When respectable media members look back at this, they will point out that Lbj shouldn't get any blame or hate, because he did nothing and said nothing.

And if people want to blame him for saying nothing, then there is nothing I can do for you about that mental disposition.

Yup, this will guaranteed happen.

He will get destroyed for having messed the teams around etc and made them trade away assets (Cleveland) and signed average backups (Miami) with the promise to sign for them even though that clearly never happened

raiderposting
07-11-2014, 05:35 AM
:laugh:
the funny thing is are we going to make one for heat fans if he leaves:laugh2:

But at least cav fans still supported the team during garbage years. Also feel it was a little different since Lebron was the golden child and the hometown hero. I do believe it upset Lebron to have his hometown react that way even though he knew they will, which he escalated by the decision.

But Lebron has won 2 titles now, and has no emotional ties to miami. I truly think he wouldn't even give a single **** lol. Cleveland may not be as nice as Miami but he's going to be worshipped once he comes back.

raiderposting
07-11-2014, 05:36 AM

I'm anti-socialmedia

PurpleLynch
07-11-2014, 06:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8

This one was also good. Ahaha Noah as its finest.

Nighthawk
07-11-2014, 07:12 AM

I'm anti-socialmedia

And probably lonely.

raiderposting
07-11-2014, 07:15 AM
And probably lonely.

Watching what people are doing doesn't make you unlonely (is that a word) lol

WSU Tony
07-11-2014, 10:24 AM
The Timberwolves don't deserve Love any more than the Cavs deserve Lebron.

Society now days is always the victim...so entitled.

KNICKS R BACK
07-11-2014, 10:52 AM

they should be fired for doing their jobs? Just because mental midgets like you don't understand it's a business for the reporters too, doesn't mean they should be fired. If anything I'm sure their bosses appreciate the hysteria they have created, I doubt anybody is in danger of getting fired over their LeBron James coverage.

WSU Tony
07-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Credibility may be gained or lost but nobody is getting fired over this.

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-11-2014, 11:31 AM

That's hilarious. "At least we're not Detroit" Lololol

Captain Moroni
07-11-2014, 11:34 AM

I disagree. I think most NBA fans would respect him if he goes home to Cleveland. I will, and I can't stand the whole big 3 thing. Fake championships. If he wins in Cleveland he joins the elite. People will love him again.