PDA

View Full Version : Why not Wade to Chicago

raiddalake
07-10-2014, 05:37 PM
If he played the 2 in Chicago with Rose at the point they would be nice. So why would i say this? Everyone talking about going home, Melo is in New York Lebron may end up in Cleveland and Bosh may end up in Houston (i know he is from Dallas but its Texas). What do you guys think.

DR_1
07-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Were you not paying attention to what he did to us 4 years ago? Serious question. Plus, he's getting old and is injury-prone, not to mention a dirty player.

d00d
07-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Wade. ****ing. Sucks.

raiddalake
07-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Were you not paying attention to what he did to us 4 years ago? Serious question. Plus, he's getting old and is injury-prone, not to mention a dirty player.
? Why do you say dirty? I been hearing that the Heat were resting him when he was ready to go which pissed of Lebron. Plus it doesn't matter bout the past i think he would be forgiven if he came now right?

raiddalake
07-10-2014, 05:46 PM
So i guess Chicago hates Wade lol But you guys dont think for 12 to 15 he wouldnt be a good addition he can score and knows how to win.

d00d
07-10-2014, 05:48 PM
So i guess Chicago hates Wade lol But you guys dont think for 12 to 15 he wouldnt be a good addition he can score and knows how to win.

seriously? why would chicago pay him 12 million? He is done. Old crippled man.

Iron24th
07-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Talk about an injury prone backcourt

loyalChiTownFan
07-10-2014, 05:52 PM
? Why do you say dirty? I been hearing that the Heat were resting him when he was ready to go which pissed of Lebron. Plus it doesn't matter bout the past i think he would be forgiven if he came now right?

i would not mind having wade in chicago next to rose. honestly, what other 2 guard out there can produce like wade that we can get? has he had injury problems? yes. but at the right price i would do it maybe a 2 year deal. he is experienced and has won 3 titles. his hometown is chicago. yes, he f***ed us over in 2010 but you can't blame him for staying in miami to team up with bron and bosh. He is a loyal guy and was the face of the miami franchise pre lebron. Now that he got a huge smack in the face and is the biggest loser of this years free agency, especially if lebron goes to the cavs, i think he would be open to going to the bulls. however, the bulls FO do not seem like they are interested or any other team that name is not miami.

*Silver&Black*
07-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Rose *trying* to come back from injury and then you add Wade to that backcourt, and use up cap for that?

numba1CHANGsta
07-10-2014, 05:53 PM
LOL Wade got screwed over, now he is stuck in MIA with less money and no help, serves him right for trying to nut ride LeBron :D

raiddalake
07-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Ok maybe your right I think he would be a fool to stay in Miami by himself with a terrible cast of characters. I would want to finish my career in front of my home team. He is still one of the better 2 's in the league.

CubZwin38

BAHAHA. 12-15? If Wade wants to come home and play for 4 then yes, I'd welcome him.

Bruno
floor spacing.

d00d
07-10-2014, 05:56 PM
why would wade go play elsewhere when Riley owes him 42 million for 2 years. dont think for one minute that Riley didnt break the rules and promise Wade he would get his money back if things didnt work out and asked him to trust him and opt out

raiddalake
07-10-2014, 05:57 PM
i would not mind having wade in chicago next to rose. honestly, what other 2 guard out there can produce like wade that we can get? has he had injury problems? yes. but at the right price i would do it maybe a 2 year deal. he is experienced and has won 3 titles. his hometown is chicago. yes, he f***ed us over in 2010 but you can't blame him for staying in miami to team up with bron and bosh. He is a loyal guy and was the face of the miami franchise pre lebron. Now that he got a huge smack in the face and is the biggest loser of this years free agency, especially if lebron goes to the cavs, i think he would be open to going to the bulls. however, the bulls FO do not seem like they are interested or any other team that name is not miami.
Great response. I think everyone expects him to resign with Miami If Lebron leaves and Bosh goes i wonder how long it would take for a team to start asking questions?

raiddalake
07-10-2014, 06:01 PM
why would wade go play elsewhere when Riley owes him 42 million for 2 years. dont think for one minute that Riley didnt break the rules and promise Wade he would get his money back if things didnt work out and asked him to trust him and opt out

Right but i bet he also said he would sign the big three back to lol. I been seeing that 42 million thrown out there a lot this is why im against players taking less. There is a small window take what you can get when you can. He Aint getting that lol

NYKNYGNYY
07-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Offer him 5 mil a year

*Silver&Black*
07-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Wade should go down with the Heat ship. Or should I say as the flame goes out.

raiddalake
07-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Wade better leave Riley before they both get hung.

nickdymez
07-10-2014, 06:57 PM
LOL Wade got screwed over, now he is stuck in MIA with less money and no help, serves him right for trying to nut ride LeBron :D
How did he "Nut Ride" LeBron when LeBron came to Wades team?

PurpleLynch
07-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Lol Wade+Rose should come off the bench right now,they both need to play less minutes to recover from their injuries and you put them on the same team?
Wade showed decline in these playoffs,his body can't sustain anymore his explosive gamestyle.
Rose is injury prone and also his game was based on his strong athleticism and with his knees problems it will be hard to be the player he was.

I'd say absolutely no to pair them up.