PDA

View Full Version : Ripple Effect

Robby Cano
07-09-2014, 01:11 PM
IF LeBron goes to the Cavaliers, what effect does it have on the rest of the league?

I say this;

Melo goes to LA with Kobe and Gasol.

Bosh bolts for Houston.

Love gets traded, whether it is to BOS or CLE I'm not sure.

And, here's my shot in the dark, Wade goes to Chicago.

What about you guys?

SPURSFAN1
07-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Wade ain't going anywhere.

BGeer091
07-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Melo stays, Gasol joins Knicks.

Bosh to Houston.

Love waits for F.A.

Rondo to Indiana

nickdymez
07-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Op has it correct

king4day
07-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Bosh and Wade remain in Miami for the max and fill out their team. Likely would remain a top 3 team in the east.

Melo remains in NY.

If Minny gets to pick between Cleveland and getting Wiggins or Boston and getting anyone on their team, Minny is taking Wiggins. Boston would have to seriously overpay to get Love. Meaning probably 4 future firsts, Smart, Sullinger. Minny will take the potential game changer in Wiggins though.

ManRam
07-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Deng, Pau, Ariza, etc. and their agents start doing backflips too. Miami will dish it out for a few guys, for sure. I think Wade stays, tho. Bosh goes to Houston.

nickdymez
07-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Bosh and Wade remain in Miami for the max and fill out their team. Likely would remain a top 3 team in the east.

Melo remains in NY.

If Minny gets to pick between Cleveland and getting Wiggins or Boston and getting anyone on their team, Minny is taking Wiggins. Boston would have to seriously overpay to get Love. Meaning probably 4 future firsts, Smart, Sullinger. Minny will take the potential game changer in Wiggins though.
Why would bosh stay in Miami when he could do to Houston and continue contending for a tittle

Silent
07-09-2014, 01:26 PM
IF LeBron goes to the Cavaliers, what effect does it have on the rest of the league?

I say this;

Melo goes to LA with Kobe and Gasol.

Bosh bolts for Houston.

Love gets traded, whether it is to BOS or CLE I'm not sure.

And, here's my shot in the dark, Wade goes to Chicago.

What about you guys?

Hell No

king4day
07-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Why would bosh stay in Miami when he could do to Houston and continue contending for a tittle

Same reason people are adamant about LeBron not seriously considering a team out West. The competition is too stiff.

nickdymez
07-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Same reason people are adamant about LeBron not seriously considering a team out West. The competition is too stiff.
I don't buy that. Houston becomes a title contender. Just because Mia makes the playoffs in the weak East, doesn't put them in contention at all. Wade and Bosh isn't enough for that. Houston with bosh can beat any team in the league. Also, we see that playing against subpar competition all season has adverse effects on a team.

Aust
07-09-2014, 01:39 PM

That's smart, but kind of sad.

BKLYNpigeon
07-09-2014, 01:45 PM
I just hope all these free agents stay in the East or gets traded to the East.

Pierzynski4Prez
07-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Everybody out of the east please.

Minimal
07-09-2014, 01:52 PM
wade and bosh stay in miami
melo stays in ny or goes to miami
love gets traded to cleveland for thompson, waiters and bennett plus maybe a first round draft pick

Silent
07-09-2014, 02:27 PM
wade and bosh stay in miami
melo stays in ny or goes to miami
love gets traded to cleveland for thompson, waiters and bennett plus maybe a first round draft pick

Add Wiggins

Kaner
07-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Add Wiggins

Why? Minnesota isn't going to get a better offer than Thompson, Waiters, Benett, Miami future pick, and a future cleveland pick. Adding Wiggins would just be bidding against yourself.

Minimal
07-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Add Wiggins
if i was cavs i would keep wiggins even if it doesn't get love to cavs. cavs would be stupid to give up so much for love.

smith&wesson
07-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Rondo on the pacers would be a real nice fit.

smith&wesson
07-09-2014, 03:14 PM
I think Miami goes in to tank mode when LBJ and Bosh leave.