PDA

View Full Version : Woj: LeBron Narrows Choices To Heat, Cavaliers

scissors
07-09-2014, 09:36 AM
http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/234176/LeBron-Narrows-Choices-To-Heat-Cavaliers (http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/234176/LeBron-Narrows-Choices-To-Heat-Cavaliers)

LeBron James has narrowed his choices down to the Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers, according to Adrian Wojnarowski during an appearance on Fox Sports Live.

James will meet with Pat Riley on Wednesday.

James is looking for a max contract from the Heat while the team also improves the roster. The Heat have reached agreements with Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger in free agency.

Wade n Fade
07-09-2014, 09:41 AM
So it's either a historic 5 straight finals appearances and a dynasty or back to Crapland, where the fans and owner suck and are disrespectful. The city is literally a Mattress or Dumpster Fire. This fairy tale stuff does nothing for his legacy in my eyes because people buy into it so much.

D-Leethal
07-09-2014, 09:41 AM
My personal belief is that hes meeting with Riley to tell him face to face his decision to head back home. I think he sees a golden opportunity to mend the fence with his home state and have a young team he wont have to carry until retirement.

hugepatsfan
07-09-2014, 09:43 AM
I hope he goes back to MIA. In the short term i think that's probably his best chance to win but long term that CLE roster could be a true powerhouse. I don't want to have to deal with that in the East for the next 5+ years.

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-09-2014, 09:44 AM
I still can't imagine him going back to Cleveland.

scissors
07-09-2014, 09:45 AM
I can't find this on Woj's twitter account anywhere and there is not a tweet embedded in the article. Not sure if Woj actually said this.

Thumper 88
07-09-2014, 09:50 AM
He never did unless he said it on sports center

Sly Guy
07-09-2014, 10:04 AM
So it's either a historic 5 straight finals appearances and a dynasty or back to Crapland, where the fans and owner suck and are disrespectful. The city is literally a Mattress or Dumpster Fire. This fairy tale stuff does nothing for his legacy in my eyes because people buy into it so much.

lol, how quickly the heat fans become salty.

d00d
07-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Heat are soooo lucky that they have 3 ships. Wade was gifted his first one, and a miracle choke by the Spurs.

Thumper 88
07-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Heat are soooo lucky that they have 3 ships. Wade was gifted his first one, and a miracle choke by the Spurs.

This

ATX
07-09-2014, 10:09 AM

:violin:

KnicksorBust
07-09-2014, 10:09 AM
I would actually like him a little more if he went back to Cleveland.

d00d
07-09-2014, 10:10 AM
I would actually like him a little more if he went back to Cleveland.

I won't have anyone to hate any longer and will tune out the NBA.

chi-townlove1
07-09-2014, 10:12 AM
@J_4short: oh....“@MySportsLegion Carmelo Anthony wants LeBron to sign w/ the Knicks, Phil Jackson is doing all he ... http://t.co/ifTeAy6pal

P&GRealist
07-09-2014, 10:18 AM
He needs to show some gratitude to Pat Riley and Dwyane Wade, who actually taught him how to and put him in position to become a multiple time champion. He would be nothing without those 2, that's why he left Cleveland for Miami in the first place. Do what's right and stay in Miami and actually work your way with these group of guys again rather than latching onto the flavor of the month (Cavs or any other team). That time of being with the Cavs is over, he's gotta let it go and retire a Miami Heat.

P&GRealist
07-09-2014, 10:20 AM
@J_4short: oh....“@MySportsLegion Carmelo Anthony wants LeBron to sign w/ the Knicks, Phil Jackson is doing all he ... http://t.co/ifTeAy6pal
Can't click on the link. Provide us with another one.

SportsFanatic13
07-09-2014, 10:30 AM
The 2010 LeBron is so much different from the 2014 LeBron. The 2010 LeBron actually cared what people thought of him. He's at the point now where he doesn't care what people think of him. IMO he's done all he could in Miami with that roster. He's delivered them 2 championships and I still feel like in his heart/mind he has some guilt from "The Decision". I truly believes he wants to deliver his home state a championship. They haven't won a championship since 1964. If he goes back to Cleveland he can finally just stick to playing the way LeBron does and not worry about killing himself on the offensive and defensive end just to stay competitive in the game. Also he would be surrounded by youth that he can grow with for at least the next 3 to 5 years. He has potentially the best PG in the next few years in Kyrie Irving, a potential stud in Wiggins and plenty of role players to surround him, not to mention vets will flock to Cleveland if LeBron was to go back. Cleveland is the better situation for him IMO.

The Captain
07-09-2014, 10:31 AM
He never did unless he said it on sports center

Actually, he said it on Fox Sports Live. Woj: "By every source I have, there are just two considerations at this point — and that’s Cleveland and staying in Miami."

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/09/report-lebron-james-has-narrowed-choices-to-heat-cavaliers/

J4KOP99
07-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Haven't we known this for a little while now? I wonder what he's actually waiting on? He must know that whenever he decides, everyone else will then fall into place.

prodigy
07-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Haven't we known this for a little while now? I wonder what he's actually waiting on? He must know that whenever he decides, everyone else will then fall into place.

This. Honestly I think lebron is waiting on the heat to get better. He opted out to give them more money and improve which hasn't happened.

1-800-STFU
07-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Would be really neat to see Lebron paired up with Wiggins and Kyrie. Wiggins doesn't have to be a primary scorer and will thrive being able to use his abilities to the max on defense.

Iron24th
07-09-2014, 10:58 AM

Feeling insecure?

Melo15
07-09-2014, 10:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUrZ7dWitC8

d00d
07-09-2014, 11:09 AM

so ****ing funny, typical Miami

scissors
07-09-2014, 11:14 AM

Fricking hilarious!

Gibby23
07-09-2014, 11:18 AM
He needs to show some gratitude to Pat Riley and Dwyane Wade, who actually taught him how to and put him in position to become a multiple time champion. He would be nothing without those 2, that's why he left Cleveland for Miami in the first place. Do what's right and stay in Miami and actually work your way with these group of guys again rather than latching onto the flavor of the month (Cavs or any other team). That time of being with the Cavs is over, he's gotta let it go and retire a Miami Heat.

No he doesn't. They don't do any of that without Lebron and should be happy he agreed to take a paycut to make it happen and carry the heat to 2 rings and 4 finals. Wade and Riley should thank Lebron for leaving his home town team and leading the way for 2 rings.

ink
07-09-2014, 11:37 AM
I can't find this on Woj's twitter account anywhere and there is not a tweet embedded in the article. Not sure if Woj actually said this.

It's in here - http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/09/report-lebron-james-has-narrowed-choices-to-heat-cavaliers/

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports, appearing on Fox Sports Live:

By every source I have, there are just two considerations at this point — and that’s Cleveland and staying in Miami.

scissors
07-09-2014, 11:47 AM
No he doesn't. They don't do any of that without Lebron and should be happy he agreed to take a paycut to make it happen and carry the heat to 2 rings and 4 finals. Wade and Riley should thank Lebron for leaving his home town team and leading the way for 2 rings.

It was a mutually beneficial relationship. None of them owe any of them anything.

Kenny Powders
07-09-2014, 11:48 AM

Are you a heat fan saying another teams fans suck? The heat fans walked out in their own team during the finals. That the epitemy of terrible.

JustinTime
07-09-2014, 11:56 AM
rumor is that the Cavs are going to trade Wiggins for Love if James signs.

GoBullsGo
07-09-2014, 12:09 PM
MIAMI—After viewing its latest pitch highlighting all he could accomplish with its organization, NBA power forward LeBron James confirmed Tuesday that he is currently leaning toward joining the Cleveland Cavaliers.
http://www.espncleveland.com/articles/breaking-lebron-james-leaning-toward-joining-cavs,36417/

Sandman
07-09-2014, 12:11 PM
lol your fans and owner suck just as much

no Pat Riley no anything.

WITZ
07-09-2014, 12:17 PM

Dude he hasn't left YET at least wait till that happens to start trashing you just seem bitter as ****. Big LOL to this comment right here whos fans was it that left during game 6 of the finals when they were down only to try and come back when they are making a comeback & also booing your team during the finals this year :laugh2:

Laker Legend42
07-09-2014, 12:18 PM
The only way this turns out we'll is if lebron returns home. He most certainly can't go to a 3rd team. You can't rip the heart from this city a 2nd time. It would come off like he's been toying with them the entire time. I wonder if his plan all along. To go play with is friends,win some rings and then come home.

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Heat are soooo lucky that they have 3 ships. Wade was gifted his first one, and a miracle choke by the Spurs.^

sixer04fan
07-09-2014, 12:20 PM

Lol. You mad?

torocan
07-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Another Woj Bomb....

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m

LeBron James reached out to two vet free agents last week about joining him, IF he left Miami, sources tell Yahoo. Mike Miller was one.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

FlashBolt
07-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Both are great choices. He won't receive backlash that he would receive if he joined any other team and he has a chance to make things right with Cleveland. My pick? Go with Cleveland. Better fanbase and a better roster to work with. Miami sounds great and all but the true fans are in Cleveland. Would love to see all who the real Heat fans are..

Silent
07-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Sports Center reported it was Miller and Allen

Gibby23
07-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Sports Center reported it was Miller and Allen

And they are they are trying to get James Jones. Shooters off the bench.

Dade County
07-09-2014, 12:39 PM
The 2010 LeBron is so much different from the 2014 LeBron. The 2010 LeBron actually cared what people thought of him. He's at the point now where he doesn't care what people think of him. IMO he's done all he could in Miami with that roster. He's delivered them 2 championships and I still feel like in his heart/mind he has some guilt from "The Decision". I truly believes he wants to deliver his home state a championship. They haven't won a championship since 1964. If he goes back to Cleveland he can finally just stick to playing the way LeBron does and not worry about killing himself on the offensive and defensive end just to stay competitive in the game. Also he would be surrounded by youth that he can grow with for at least the next 3 to 5 years. He has potentially the best PG in the next few years in Kyrie Irving, a potential stud in Wiggins and plenty of role players to surround him, not to mention vets will flock to Cleveland if LeBron was to go back. Cleveland is the better situation for him IMO.

No one wants to factor this in, but what if he doesn't win a championship there (it would be one of the saddest sports stories ever; he might need mental help after)?

And I don't believe key free agents would start to frequently signed there... No history of this lmao

But you never know.

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-09-2014, 12:41 PM
How are heat fans going to feel if he leaves them for the Cavs? The irony here is gold.

Gibby23
07-09-2014, 12:42 PM
No one wants to factor this in, but what if he doesn't win a championship there (it would be one of the saddest sports stories ever; he might need mental help after)?

And I don't believe key free agents would start to frequently signed there... No history of this lmao

But you never know.

Lol.. Wade would go there if they take him

MelanconMadness
07-09-2014, 12:42 PM

Did a heat fan just make a dig about Cleveland fans sucking?

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-09-2014, 01:51 PM
You think Riley is on his knees right now in Vegas?

Melo15
07-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Lol. You mad?

After the 2010 situation seeing someone saying, "You mad?" towards Miami fans just seems right.

DR_1
07-09-2014, 02:05 PM

This.

Westbrook36
07-09-2014, 02:30 PM

But you never know.

LeBron commands FAs on any team he plays for

smith&wesson
07-09-2014, 02:41 PM

lmao, cmon bro are you serious ? "do whats right" im dying over here :laugh2: did you not sit through the decision part 1 ?