PDA

View Full Version : Any Chance Bosh Goes to Cleveland with LeBron?

Nikeman
07-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Hear me out before calling me out, I know its very unlikely, but it may work for both teams.

If LeBron leaves, then Bosh is most likely gone, or if Bosh really likes Houston and wants to leave, LeBron is most likely gone.

Any chance Cleveland clears the cap space for LeBron, and then the pieces in a trade they were to offer for Kevin Love they offer for Bosh?

As a Miami fan, if LeBron leaves, I'd like to start a complete rebuild of the team. Hopefully Wade signs elsewhere and has a chance to win with his last couple years left in the league.

But say LeBron leaves to CLE, rather than CLE offer Wiggins/Waitors, etc etc to the Wolves for Kevin Love, does Miami attempt to trade Bosh to Cleveland with LeBron, and in return get back some quality young players from the Cavs and picks?

Works for both teams.

Chronz
07-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Reportedly, Bron tried to recruit Bosh to Cleveland before leaving to Miami. Bosh wasn't having that

ManRam
07-07-2014, 03:17 PM
No.

chitown85
07-07-2014, 03:19 PM
No. You would have to have ties to Cleveland like Bron does to actually want to be there/live there.

bleedprple&gold
07-07-2014, 03:21 PM
No. Bosh can get more money with Houston and Lebron can get more money from Cleveland without Bosh.

FactsMatter
07-07-2014, 05:02 PM
They showed a scenario on espn where if Lebron went back to Cleveland, they would have Varejo, Irving, Wiggins, Jack, Tristan thompson, Zeller and some other young players. Then trade waiters and bennett, then sign Kevin Love. Plus they have 3 first round picks next year to use to help move or acquire people or continue to add in the future. Cleveland's pitch would be what team can give you a 5 year window in the future to do something.

Lebron-Love-Irving is better than Lebron-Bosh-Wade...Love gives you 3's and rebounds!

Love had stated before that if Lebron goes to Cleveland he would sign a max deal with them.

tredigs
07-07-2014, 05:08 PM
They showed a scenario on espn where if Lebron went back to Cleveland, they would have Varejo, Irving, Wiggins, Jack, Tristan thompson, Zeller and some other young players. Then trade waiters and bennett, then sign Kevin Love. Plus they have 3 first round picks next year to use to help move or acquire people or continue to add in the future. Cleveland's pitch would be what team can give you a 5 year window in the future to do something.

Lebron-Love-Irving is better than Lebron-Bosh-Wade...Love gives you 3's and rebounds!

Love had stated before that if Lebron goes to Cleveland he would sign a max deal with them.
Facts do matter, and unfortunately this is not one.

FlashBolt
07-07-2014, 05:09 PM
I'm sorry but Bosh needs to stay away from James if they want what's best for each other. Houston pops up for Bosh, what an amazing opportunity for him. James has an amazing opportunity to play in Cleveland and despite all the nonsense that occurred, you have to agree that Cleveland has a bright future. They can sign James for the max and still keep Irving, Wiggins, Tristan, Varejao, Jack, and Waiters. I feel bad for Wade, though. He's going to be alone and I doubt he can attract anyone worth mentioning by himself.

nickdymez
07-07-2014, 05:46 PM
If bosh leaves all that money on the table that Houston is offering, then something just ain't right

FactsMatter
07-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Put this in Google and look for vavel.com and you will see it in the 8th paragraph:kevin love to cleveland if lebron signs rumors

FactsMatter
07-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Facts do matter, and unfortunately this is not one.

Put this in Google and look for vavel.com and you will see it in the 8th paragraph: kevin love to cleveland if lebron signs rumors

Burkey3472
07-07-2014, 06:19 PM
The only way Bosh and Lebron are playing together next year is if they are both members of the Miami Heat.

Arch Stanton
07-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Any chance? Sure. But highly unlikely.