PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron leaves Miami what happens to D-Wade?

Ty Fast
07-07-2014, 11:44 AM
If LBJ goes to the Cavs Bosh probably goes to Houston so what happens to D-Wade? Does he stay in Miami or do you think he goes?

thomass
07-07-2014, 11:46 AM
Retires cause he sucks.

Clippersfan86
07-07-2014, 11:46 AM
Wade stays in Miami, Lebron and Bosh leave. Miami signs Luol Deng.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-07-2014, 11:54 AM
he'll probably get fat and retires

d00d
07-07-2014, 11:58 AM
the poor poor guy will have to try and survive life a multi millionaire, I feel so sorry for him

Burkey3472
07-07-2014, 12:02 PM
He'll stay in Miami, make a decent amount of money over the next 4-5 year and retire.

d00d
07-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Lets be honest, noone gives a **** what happens to him. His only worth to anyone is his ability to put a ball into a hoop. Once that ability ends, he is dead to us.

Tymathee
07-07-2014, 12:13 PM
he should retire...

but no, he goes to the Lakers, plays poinT guard, YEAH! J/k, we dont want him either.

if he's smart, he goes back to Miami and just retires there in obscurity. Other wise, he'll get less than 10 mil from any other team and be their 6th man.

YAALREADYKNO
07-07-2014, 12:17 PM
he'll stay make his money and retire a heat

DaBossLaker04
07-07-2014, 12:20 PM
He will probably stay in Miami. Although Chicago is another option they already have an injury prone player. Doubt they want another one. I hope he would stay with Miami and stay with the team that drafted him. Play out his contract and retire. But if Chicago wanted him that would be a decent squad.
Rose
Wade
Butler
Boozer
Noah.

But bad at all

RiLoc
07-07-2014, 12:21 PM
I think Wade is a Heat player for life. I just think he's in that same category as all the guys that retired for the Heat like Alonzo, Hardaway, etc.

There's been this narrative of how much Wade sacrificed. All he sacrificed was some of his ego, in reality, he's really lucky. Wade's been playing with the best player in the league, won a couple titles and he's been able to take days off for his knee. Now imagine if the Heat never had LeBron, we'd be saying, "Oh yea, remember when Wade won that 2006 title? That was (insert word). Yea, Wade had a great career, now he's on the downside." Well, when/if LeBron leaves, that's exactly how it'll be.

Dade County
07-07-2014, 12:36 PM
Pat goes after Melo.

Wade, Bosh & Melo...etc are in the Final's next year. They most likely win, unless ordered not too.

ManningToTyree
07-07-2014, 12:41 PM
I can't imagine he goes anywhere

unleashthebeast
07-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Pat goes after Melo.

Wade, Bosh & Melo...etc are in the Final's next year. They most likely win, unless ordered not too.

This guy :laugh2:

RLundi
07-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Pat goes after Melo.

My god you're incorrigible.

Anyway, even if that Heat* team gets Melo, they're not getting past the Cavs, which I assume would get LeBron.

Hell, if Rose came back healthy, I'd put the Bulls over that Heat* team. Pacers too. Iffy on Washington. I love Melo but yeah I believe that Heat* team would be drastically deteriorated- there's that much of a chasm between Melo and Bron.

Cavs
Pacers
Bulls
Heat*

*Not HEAT

MickeyMgl
07-07-2014, 12:50 PM
He'll have to go into foster care.

Kenny Powders
07-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Pat goes after Melo.

Your cute

ldawg
07-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Go to Chicago

Dade County
07-07-2014, 01:16 PM
My god you're incorrigible.

Anyway, even if that Heat* team gets Melo, they're not getting past the Cavs, which I assume would get LeBron.

Hell, if Rose came back healthy, I'd put the Bulls over that Heat* team. Pacers too. Iffy on Washington. I love Melo but yeah I believe that Heat* team would be drastically deteriorated- there's that much of a chasm between Melo and Bron.

Cavs
Pacers
Bulls
Heat*

*Not HEAT

I know people think that Wade is done, & bosh is just a follower. And you guys are judging Wade by what you saw last (completely ignoring how Wade played in the Pacers series, when he was aggressive). And no one is asking the question, how could a a Miami team get smoked like they did in the Final's (when everyone thought it will go 6 or 7).

I believe Miami would have the best record in the East, and they would roll onto the ECF. I am not even going to get into why you believe the Pacers would be a factor against this team.

If Rose comes back healthy, I think the Cav's should worry about that (if Lbj goes back there). And you have to factor that Pat would make moves to try to get Deng, Gasol...etc

I don't believe that Lbj is leaving Wade & Bosh (I don't care if he leaves), I think this is all manipulated by the media.

Dade County
07-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Spo can try to recreate the HEAT offense, by making it more balance too (ball movement), instead in being dependent on Lbj. I think Melo will & can change his game if playing along side Wade & Bosh, but he wouldn't really do it if he had to play alongside people he doesn't really care for (By care for I mean, brother hood stuff... His friends, Wade, Bosh...etc)

ichitownclowni
07-07-2014, 02:28 PM
He will probably stay in Miami. Although Chicago is another option they already have an injury prone player. Doubt they want another one. I hope he would stay with Miami and stay with the team that drafted him. Play out his contract and retire. But if Chicago wanted him that would be a decent squad.
Rose
Wade
Butler
Boozer
Noah.

But bad at all
Pending a Kevin Love trade Gibson will be starting for the Bulls next season

MiamiBoy77
07-07-2014, 02:36 PM
theyll throw a ton of money at a young player like Greg Monroe which Detroit wont match. Play James Ennis big minutes, invest in the youth and have a fun team. Hopefully LeBron returns the favor and gives us our first back in a S&T that gives him more money and we get Bennett and our 1st back next year.

Adam Silver will assist us and give us the 1st pick like he did for Cleveland and we will take Jahlil Okafor. 2015 give Thad Young a solid contract.

Napier/ Cole
Wade/ FA
Young/ Ennis
Monroe/Haslem
K.Okafor/Hamilton

is a solid future. this is obviously panic mode but not a terrible 2 year rebuild.

I still think we keep lebron

Mr.B
07-07-2014, 03:54 PM
he should retire...

but no, he goes to the Lakers, plays poinT guard, YEAH! J/k, we dont want him either.

if he's smart, he goes back to Miami and just retires there in obscurity. Other wise, he'll get less than 10 mil from any other team and be their 6th man.
His ego will never allow him to be a 6th man

KnicksFan4Years
07-07-2014, 04:21 PM
If LBJ goes to the Cavs Bosh probably goes to Houston so what happens to D-Wade? Does he stay in Miami or do you think he goes?

Riley calls Dick Cheney to take Wade on a hunting trip!!

rocket
07-07-2014, 04:46 PM
i feel like he'll leave to the bulls... seeing that his 2 buddies left (if they do...they will)

Corey
07-07-2014, 05:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qBVskxt.png

How soon people forget that Wade had a great regular season because of one terrible playoff series.

d00d
07-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Wade is such a sucker for opting out

Badluck33
07-07-2014, 05:21 PM
What did the heat do before landing LBJ and Bosh??

Well whatever that answer is, the heat will be worse than that!!!!

!!!!!!

!

goingfor28
07-07-2014, 05:28 PM
I will lmao if lebron and bosh leave after wade just opted out of 20M per season

kdspurman
07-07-2014, 05:31 PM

nightBULL
07-07-2014, 06:18 PM
But if Chicago wanted him

We don't.

kdspurman
07-09-2014, 05:00 PM
This one made me lol... Had to share.

ManRam
07-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Pat goes after Melo.

#jokes

Redrum187
07-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Since he opt'd out of that deal and the Heat would be completely dismantled, he either gets a nice new contract from the Heat (a life-time achievement award for staying with them) or they don't give him an overpriced contract and he signs for the MLE on a title contender. The Heat should not waste money on him unless it's fair (average of 7 mil for 4 years). It would make no sense paying him 13 million a year when they are doomed in the immediate future.

Sanjay
07-09-2014, 07:42 PM
He should just retire, 3 titles, 1 finals mvp and franchise leading scorer with this entire career with Miami (11 seasons). With his old legs he will not be able to play by the time the Heat 'rebuild' a championship team and I cannot see him playing for another team.

KobeOwnSU
07-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Retweeted by Adrian Wojnarowski
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 2m
After a meeting that lasted nearly hour with Heat president Pat Riley, a source said that LeBron James now wants to talk to his family.

KobeOwnSU
07-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 15m
Mavs reached deal with Chandler Parsons anticipating LeBron to Cavs, Bosh to Rockets, per source. http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4702560/mavs-go-all-in-on-chandler-parsons

3ballbomber
07-09-2014, 08:08 PM
He should just retire, 3 titles, 1 finals mvp and franchise leading scorer with this entire career with Miami (11 seasons). With his old legs he will not be able to play by the time the Heat 'rebuild' a championship team and I cannot see him playing for another team.

you just deemed a guy who shot one of the best % clip in his career last season, who averaged 19pts in reg season & 17.8pts in the playoffs as totally useless.

Bramaca
07-09-2014, 09:31 PM
The way people are talking about Wade reminds me of how people were talking about Duncan 3 or 4 seasons ago, washed up and pretty much useless. Like Duncan, I think Wade is still an elite player that just needs to have his minutes managed well.

What happens to him if the other two leave is entirely up to him IMO. I think Riley would give him the option to stay and try to build as good a team around him as possible or would help him to get to whatever team Wade wants to go to.

NBA_Starter
07-09-2014, 09:36 PM
He stays in Miami and they are back in the lottery.

KG2TB
07-09-2014, 09:47 PM
The way people are talking about Wade reminds me of how people were talking about Duncan 3 or 4 seasons ago, washed up and pretty much useless. Like Duncan, I think Wade is still an elite player that just needs to have his minutes managed well.

What happens to him if the other two leave is entirely up to him IMO. I think Riley would give him the option to stay and try to build as good a team around him as possible or would help him to get to whatever team Wade wants to go to.

Timmy doesn't\didn't have the injury problems as Wade and he also never relied on athleticism like Wade does. You could only flop and pump fake, jump into the defender to shoot free throws for so long....

Bramaca
07-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Timmy doesn't\didn't have the injury problems as Wade and he also never relied on athleticism like Wade does. You could only flop and pump fake, jump into the defender to shoot free throws for so long....

Wade seemed to do pretty good this season. Either his athleticism isn't as far gone as people are saying or he isn't as dependent on it as people think he is. He is a smart player with elite skills. Still a top 3 sg in the league IMO.

RowBTrice
07-09-2014, 10:26 PM
What happens to Wade? He dies a slow death in the nba.

NBA_Starter
07-09-2014, 10:41 PM
^He already is, he just won't have the talent around him to hide it anymore.

Redrum187
07-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Wade seemed to do pretty good this season. Either his athleticism isn't as far gone as people are saying or he isn't as dependent on it as people think he is. He is a smart player with elite skills. Still a top 3 sg in the league IMO.

Tell me... would the Heat have kept Dwyane Wade out to rest for a huge chunk of the regular season if LeBron wasn't on the team?

Would/could the Heat afford to let Wade rest similarly to last season if LeBron isn't on the team anymore? Probably... if they want to shoot for another lottery pick.

Bramaca
07-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Tell me... would the Heat have kept Dwyane Wade out to rest for a huge chunk of the regular season if LeBron wasn't on the team?

Would/could the Heat afford to let Wade rest similarly to last season if LeBron isn't on the team anymore? Probably... if they want to shoot for another lottery pick.

So in other words you agree that he is still an elite player, the issue being whether the Heat can manage to control his minutes accordingly.

WaDe03
07-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Go to Chicago that team plus Wade and having Rose back would be better than the Cavs with LeBron. I see all of these Chicago fans bashing him on here but really who couldn't use a guy on their team that averaged 19 5 5 and shot 55% from the field. He's a 3 time champion and a finals MVP he knows what it takes to get it done nobody on the Bulls does that I can think of off the top. I think his numbers would go up playing in Chicago because he wouldn't have to defer to Rose near as much as he did LeBron. Hell the Bulls without Wade can contend for the East when they have everybody their as tough and as well coached as it gets add a player like Wade to that and it could take them over the top. Plus Tim Grover lives in Chicago so he could train with him year round any time he wanted.

3ballbomber
07-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Go to Chicago that team plus Wade and having Rose back would be better than the Cavs with LeBron. I see all of these Chicago fans bashing him on here but really who couldn't use a guy on their team that averaged 19 5 5 and shot 55% from the field. He's a 3 time champion and a finals MVP he knows what it takes to get it done nobody on the Bulls does that I can think of off the top. I think his numbers would go up playing in Chicago because he wouldn't have to defer to Rose near as much as he did LeBron. Hell the Bulls without Wade can contend for the East when they have everybody their as tough and as well coached as it gets add a player like Wade to that and it could take them over the top. Plus Tim Grover lives in Chicago so he could train with him year round any time he wanted.
people don't realize that Wade's game suffered playing beside Lebron & Bosh. He's had to sacrifice to the detriment of his game. To me he's also gotten lazy - he hasn't sharpened his jumpers & improved aspect of his game because he knows Lebron & Bosh can pick up the slack. If you take them away you will have a Wade with a far different mind set and a player who can see still put up 25+ p/ game. Wade has always been the true underdog and has always been doubted throughout his career. It's in these situations where people question him is where he truly thrives. If Lebron leaves and all this negativity continues i wouldn't be surprised if he reverts back to dominant mode and crush the league. It's been so long since those days and as a former Wade fan i'd love to see it happen even for one more season. The doubt feeds him though, so keep on overlooking him!

Kyben36
07-10-2014, 12:36 AM
I think he stays and hopes he retires there, he could go somewhere else, but i dont see anywhere other than chicago which i really hope he doesnt come to chicago, he is too old and would be over paid whatever he gets.

Midnightbottle
07-10-2014, 12:37 AM
he opens a dairy queen.

Jarvo
07-10-2014, 12:46 AM
He will feel like Denzel at the end of Training Day when the whole hood turned on him.

"Ooooh You Mutha****as!"

Sanjay
07-10-2014, 01:29 AM
you just deemed a guy who shot one of the best % clip in his career last season, who averaged 19pts in reg season & 17.8pts in the playoffs as totally useless.

I am not saying he is totally useless, Wade is actually one of my favorite players and I respect him hugely for basically winning the 2006 title by himself for Miami. I am saying in 3+ seasons his knees will probably give up on him so if he stays with the Heat for 1-2 years he will be the best player on the team, but you cannot be the number one guy if you miss 28 games in the regular season. The Heat would not make the playoffs which would be a horrible way for one of the best two guards in NBA history to end his career. And as I said I do not see him playing in another city because he is loyal unlike LeBron.

GREATNESS ONE
07-10-2014, 01:37 AM
If he re-sharpened his game and actually stayed healthy and brought it. He would be a much better fit for CHI than Melo.

Riley should just push for it tk happen cohesively with wade and the other two. Time for everyone to go their separate ways.

Not gonna happen though, Wade will return to the Heat.

Blitzace137
07-10-2014, 01:38 AM
He will feel like Denzel at the end of Training Day when the whole hood turned on him.

"Ooooh You Mutha****as!"

"You think you can do this to me!!". classic lmao

Jarvo
07-10-2014, 01:48 AM
"You think you can do this to me!!". classic lmao

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KrNpxODiDA

I can def see him reacting this way lol

WaDe03
07-10-2014, 02:17 AM
Exactly if he's not playing with all that talent he's on a completely different level he said he's going to reinvent his game this summer and get a 3 point jumper which in my opinion is the easiest thing to add to your game especially when you're that caliber of a player. His numbers are definitely going to go up next year if they leave and he stays then no one will have anything to say. Why do Chicago fans hate him so much he pretty much grew up there.

ryang
07-10-2014, 02:25 AM
He will retire with more rings then Lebron. That's about all that will happen to him. What happens when Lebron doesn't win in Cleveland? He needed wade is all we will hear.

Blitzace137
07-10-2014, 02:33 AM
He will retire with more rings then Lebron. That's about all that will happen to him. What happens when Lebron doesn't win in Cleveland? He needed wade is all we will hear.

Superstar Wade is long gone

ryang
07-10-2014, 02:36 AM
And championships in Cleveland are long gone. Meanwhile wade is one up on Lebron. People on psd think Cleveland's roster is something special. It's not.

goingfor28
07-10-2014, 02:43 AM
And championships in Cleveland are long gone. Meanwhile wade is one up on Lebron. People on psd think Cleveland's roster is something special. It's not.
You add lebron and love to kyrie, wiggins, varejao, that's pretty damn good

ryang
07-10-2014, 02:57 AM
Kyrie and varejao? One is old and injury prone and the other is young and injury prone. I guess we're assuming love will join? Spurs still crush that team amongst many other western conference teams.

3ballbomber
07-10-2014, 03:02 AM
I am not saying he is totally useless, Wade is actually one of my favorite players and I respect him hugely for basically winning the 2006 title by himself for Miami. I am saying in 3+ seasons his knees will probably give up on him so if he stays with the Heat for 1-2 years he will be the best player on the team, but you cannot be the number one guy if you miss 28 games in the regular season. The Heat would not make the playoffs which would be a horrible way for one of the best two guards in NBA history to end his career. And as I said I do not see him playing in another city because he is loyal unlike LeBron.
As i said above (post #48) don't underestimate Wade. The only thing that's stopping him from being the dominant player we used to see is Lebron & his knees. Having Lebron greatly diminishes his game for he sacrifices too much of it. If Lebron bolts the only question is what are the measures he will take to rejuvenate his knees & if he properly addresses this i have faith he can still be a very effective player for Miami. People forget how much he used to carry Miami on his back for years until 2010 and then it was the end of Wade as we knew him. If Lebron leaves he is forced to change up his game reinvent himself - who knows what kind of player will emerge as a result of that, knowing also retirement may be on the horizon. So i ould see him pushing his knees for that one last push for a title. There's still a wide window of opportunity for Wade to be successful. I've never doubted Wade since 2003 - the only time i started to do so was when the Big 3 were formed. I've seen what he can do as the leader of miami so i have plenty of faith in him.....not so much w/ Lebron around.

85BearsDefense
07-10-2014, 03:06 AM
Pat goes after Melo.

Lol this guy

GREATNESS ONE
07-10-2014, 03:08 AM
Only way you're getting Love is for A package around Wiggins.

3ballbomber
07-10-2014, 03:13 AM
Cleveland have a nice solid core. It's a nice team w/ very talented players & they are well balanced - moreso than Miami. But they will not be ready for a championship this coming season even w/ Lebron & Love there. If they make the finals they will lose. Nobody in that squad has any playoff experience except sideshow bob. They will be buckle under the intense playoff atmosphere/pressure, especially if they face the Spurs. Then you're going to have Duncan & co defeat Lebron for the 3rd time & further become his cryptonite.

I'd give the Cavs w/ Lebron 2-3 seasons to properly click all around. but that's what it's all about - going throught the growing pains, struggles, the ups & downs & heartbreak to form bonds and connection w/ your team mates. That's how great teams & players are born from.

TotesMagotes
07-10-2014, 03:18 AM
*Not HEAT

I like your style. Thanks for this.

ryang
07-10-2014, 03:19 AM
^ I disagree. I do not like that core nor the bench that would come with that. Kyrie is injury prone and is not an elite pg yet. We can't assume he will become simply because he should or we want him to. Varejao will be gone after a few years and love isn't even a member of the Cavs. In this process you speak of Riley is building his new team, Phil is trying in New York and the western conference isn't going anywhere. Again I don't see Lebron winning with that front office regardless of how many gms and coaches they fire and hire.

TotesMagotes
07-10-2014, 03:21 AM
As i said above (post #48) don't underestimate Wade. The only thing that's stopping him from being the dominant player we used to see is Lebron & his knees.

I have no idea how old you are, but I can only assume you're a youngster and you greatly underestimate the effects of aging. Wade is far from the stud he once was at this current stage of his career.

3ballbomber
07-10-2014, 03:47 AM
^ I disagree. I do not like that core nor the bench that would come with that. Kyrie is injury prone and is not an elite pg yet. We can't assume he will become simply because he should or we want him to. Varejao will be gone after a few years and love isn't even a member of the Cavs. In this process you speak of Riley is building his new team, Phil is trying in New York and the western conference isn't going anywhere. Again I don't see Lebron winning with that front office regardless of how many gms and coaches they fire and hire.
honestly have not monitored Irvings injuries but w/ that said under a good coach he can be top 4 pg in the league. i like the way the Cavs are building their team. Championships don't come overnight, as much as people would think, the way the Big 3 achieved it so quickly. If Lebron goes back he needs patience, commitment and determination. This instant gratification thing is the reason why he continues to cop alot of flack. Rome wasn't built in a day.

goingfor28
07-10-2014, 03:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qBVskxt.png

How soon people forget that Wade had a great regular season because of one terrible playoff series.
He missed 1/3 of the season...

PurpleJesus
07-10-2014, 03:52 AM

Clevelands roster is not special, as evidenced by their record (in the friggen East) last year. But it is the best roster for Lebron. Add in that they could potentially add Love, and that roster is great. Adding LBJ alone, makes them the favorite in the East. If they were to add Love and LBJ, they are instant contenders.
Love is the perfect offensive compliment to LBJ. An efficient 3 point big man, who takes a big defender out of the paint, allowing Lebron to do what he does best...drive.
Cleveland is by far, the best potential landing spot for Lebron, if winning means the most to him. You are also ignoring all the ring chasing veterans that would sign there for cheap, if LBJ goes there. There is already talk of Ray Allen, or Mike Miller going there. There are plenty of others I could see going there, like Chris Anderson. Rest assured, if Lebron goes there and teams with Love and Kyrie, there will be 2-3 solid role playing vets who will go there as well.

PurpleJesus
07-10-2014, 03:54 AM

Wade wouldnt have missed as much time if his team wasnt comfortably cruising to the playoffs. But yes, he has injury concerns, and his style of play only magnifies those concerns.

3ballbomber
07-10-2014, 03:56 AM
I have no idea how old you are, but I can only assume you're a youngster and you greatly underestimate the effects of aging. Wade is far from the stud he once was at this current stage of his career.
does it make you feel wise & mature to assume somebody's age, all while giving them your medical expert opinion on the result of aging on the human body!?!?

I never said he can be the exact same player, but players have been known to rejuvenate themselves through injuries and age. Look @ Grant Hill for instance who played until his very late 30's. All it takes is commitment & dedication. Wade's knees aren't even half as bad as Hills injuries. Limiting minutes, reinventing your game, sharpening jumpers all can help him save his knees wear & tear & prolong his career a little longer. Wade's stats spite of the injuries is evidence he can still be effective and that's w/ having to sacrifice a large % of his game to accommodate Lebron & Bosh. That says more to me than anything.....plus had a pretty good +/- rating in the playoffs while shooting 17ppg.....gimpy knees and all.

ryang
07-10-2014, 04:13 AM
Clevelands roster is not special, as evidenced by their record (in the friggen East) last year. But it is the best roster for Lebron. Add in that they could potentially add Love, and that roster is great. Adding LBJ alone, makes them the favorite in the East. If they were to add Love and LBJ, they are instant contenders.
Love is the perfect offensive compliment to LBJ. An efficient 3 point big man, who takes a big defender out of the paint, allowing Lebron to do what he does best...drive.
Cleveland is by far, the best potential landing spot for Lebron, if winning means the most to him. You are also ignoring all the ring chasing veterans that would sign there for cheap, if LBJ goes there. There is already talk of Ray Allen, or Mike Miller going there. There are plenty of others I could see going there, like Chris Anderson. Rest assured, if Lebron goes there and teams with Love and Kyrie, there will be 2-3 solid role playing vets who will go there as well.

There roster is crap. Not sure what some of you are looking at. Add Lebron and he's simply a baby sitter. Juries can't stay healthy and is not a top 5 pg TODAY. Love isn't playing for the Cavs. Varejao has injury issues and is old. Sign all the vets you want but Miami can do that to. Either way this is pointless. Lebron didn't even meet with the Cavs. Not sure why people are buying into this thing. Lebron is not dumb and can see the many many holes in the Cavs roster.

goingfor28
07-10-2014, 04:25 AM
There roster is crap. Not sure what some of you are looking at. Add Lebron and he's simply a baby sitter. Juries can't stay healthy and is not a top 5 pg TODAY. Love isn't playing for the Cavs. Varejao has injury issues and is old. Sign all the vets you want but Miami can do that to. Either way this is pointless. Lebron didn't even meet with the Cavs. Not sure why people are buying into this thing. Lebron is not dumb and can see the many many holes in the Cavs roster.

Kyrie is better than any pg in miami
Love had already said if lbj is there he would sign long term w cleveland
Verajao is still a very good player when healthy. Good D and great rebounder
Don't see what's not to like there.

PurpleJesus
07-10-2014, 04:43 AM

LeBron is dumb and cant see the many holes in the Cavs roster, but isnt dumb enough to see the holes in Miami's roster? Sounds like an extreme homer take to me.
And why do you say Love won't play for the Cavs? Through his agent, he has said he will sign an extension there if LeBron ends up there.
You also keep pointing out to how injury prone Kyrie is, while ignoring that in the last 3 years, Wade has missed more games than Kyrie.

hugepatsfan
07-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Wade's not leaving Miami IMO. But if he did I think ATL would be an interesting spot...

Teague
Wade
Korver/Sefolosha
Milsap/Payne
Horford

Wade would get to be the primary ball handler there which is what his game is best suited to. Teague is a great second guy to take the pressure off of him on that though and can space the floor when Wade has the ball. Korver provides good floor spacing and Sefolosha can provide some D. Milsap and Payne have 3 point range to further spread the floor and Horford (if healthy) is a great interor scorer with a mid-range game.

Like I said, Wade won't leave MIA but if he did I think ATL would be a terrific landing spot for him.

JordansBulls
07-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Wade then goes to Chicago so that Lebron experiences fear in the playoffs.

Corey
07-10-2014, 12:28 PM

He could have played a lot more if they were actually trying for the top seed. The Heat were coasting into the playoffs.

ryang
07-10-2014, 12:37 PM
LeBron is dumb and cant see the many holes in the Cavs roster, but isnt dumb enough to see the holes in Miami's roster? Sounds like an extreme homer take to me.
And why do you say Love won't play for the Cavs? Through his agent, he has said he will sign an extension there if LeBron ends up there.
You also keep pointing out to how injury prone Kyrie is, while ignoring that in the last 3 years, Wade has missed more games than Kyrie.

You say holes in Miami but they just went to the finals again. Riley will round out the team while Cleveland will try there best. There is no comparison here. Wade could play. He rested for the playoffs. Big difference between Hurt and were playing the bobcats so take a night off. As far as love goes he's not on the team. Of you'd like to pretend he is that's fine. Still wont win with that core IMO. Until the Cavs add love, there roster looks like crap

Stinkyoutsider
07-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Wade stays put and makes a lot of money...

If James and Bosh leave, the championship expectations go right out of the door with them. Now, Wade can play without all the extra pressure that comes along with playing with the big 3. Anything past playoff qualification would be a positive for the club.

I know Wade won't be able to take any days off if James and Bosh are gone.

WaDe03
07-10-2014, 03:00 PM

That team would have a great chance to win it all in my opinion

emman03
07-10-2014, 03:25 PM
he stays with miami who knows after lebron and bosh leave he shows up he dont need to adjust his game anymore for lebron and bosh. i see a money on the trash can what if granger become the granger once we knew
and mcroberts become better rebounder and 3pt scorer than bosh what if pat sign a good quality players to support wade like gasol

napier/cole
wade/morrow
granger/ennis
mcroberts/haslem
gasol/andersen

NBA-GMaster
07-10-2014, 09:50 PM
If LeBron goes to Cavs and Bosh to Rockets.. Hmmm.. The best thing for wade is to go to Bulls, amnestized Boozer, trade Dunleavy & Randolph and sign both Wade and Gasol for $10M each.. Or Wade stays put and convince carmelo to signs with Heat and possibly get Gasol or Deng..

NBA_Starter
07-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Chicago doesn't want Wade JB.

rex.reyesiii
07-10-2014, 10:11 PM
What happens to his Legacy though? It would become better if he does well.

Him chasing LBJ around(he with Vegas) seems "desperate".
no judgements :D

FlashBolt
07-10-2014, 10:13 PM
he stays with miami who knows after lebron and bosh leave he shows up he dont need to adjust his game anymore for lebron and bosh. i see a money on the trash can what if granger become the granger once we knew
and mcroberts become better rebounder and 3pt scorer than bosh what if pat sign a good quality players to support wade like gasol

napier/cole
wade/morrow
granger/ennis
mcroberts/haslem
gasol/andersen

And this will get them to the D-League Finals.

Hawkeye15
07-10-2014, 10:13 PM
He goes to work on Forrest's boat, like he promised..

ldawg
07-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Take a you big Dummy laugh for option out. Fred Sanford style. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMTrthePKU0

ldawg
07-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Wade and Beasley all over again with the addition of Granger.

Avenged
07-10-2014, 10:36 PM

:laugh2: i love you man you always say the most absurd things

Redrum187
07-10-2014, 10:48 PM

napier/cole
wade/morrow
granger/ennis
mcroberts/haslem
gasol/andersen

Those are awesome what-ifs. To expand further... what if Napier evolves into a better version of John Stockton, Pau Gasol becomes a 20/10/5 guy, Wade heals and becomes 2006 NBA Finals Wade, Haslem reverses the clock and becomes the equivalent of Kareem, Morrow becomes a shorter version of Dirk Nowitzki, Chris Andersen becomes a 10/10/4 (points/rebounds/blocks) and Cole grows 6 more inches and his skill set evolves into a prime Jason Kidd.

I agree, your team would be in title contention.

WaDe03
07-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Chicago doesn't want Wade JB.

Why not? He would make them serious contenders.

kobe4thewinbang
07-11-2014, 02:03 AM
Why not? He would make them serious contenders.Chicago doesn't need slow, busted-*** Wade missing mid-range jumpers for them.

FlashBolt
07-11-2014, 06:01 AM
Let's make it clear. Wade is a sixth-man and not an elite player. Unless you're getting him for $10 million per year, prepare to be disappointed. Busted up knees and only reason he hasn't publicly stated the danger of it is because he's trying to keep his market price consistent.