PDA

View Full Version : Joel Embiid blocks Lebron on twitter!

sens#11fan
07-04-2014, 11:11 PM
[URL="http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/joel-embiid-recruits-lebron-james-via-twitter-070314"]
Basically, Joel tried to recruit Lebron on twitter, however, Lebron did not reply back. Ultimately, Joel decides to block Lebron on twitter,LOL and tweets about it.

jaydubb
07-04-2014, 11:12 PM
I blocked lebron too

goingfor28
07-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Looool I saw this earlier. The whole thing is pretty funny

sens#11fan
07-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Joel, also said he doesn't celebrate the 4th of July because he's not American. We need more character guys like him in the NBA, not afraid to speak his mind. Much like Charles Barkely.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Lol I was following what he was saying too.

lakerboy
07-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Joel Embiid needs to understand he is still a nobody in this league.

*Superman*
07-04-2014, 11:26 PM
As funny as this is, does this guy really think recruiting LeBron through Twitter is going to do anything? What does he expect, for LeBron to come out and say, "Sure, I'll be on my way!".

Plus the guy hasn't played one game yet in the NBA and to add insult to injury, he won't play for another year or so.

scissors
07-04-2014, 11:28 PM

The whole thing was a joke dude. And he is making himself a somebody through his comedy.

Tony_Starks
07-04-2014, 11:30 PM
Joel, also said he doesn't celebrate the 4th of July because he's not American. We need more character guys like him in the NBA, not afraid to speak his mind. Much like Charles Barkely.

The Lebron thing is corny but he gets props for not celebrating 4th of July....

jaydubb
07-04-2014, 11:31 PM
This was all obviously a joke.. Can't believe some ppl don't see it that way haha

FlashBolt
07-04-2014, 11:34 PM
I like it. He's already making a name for himself and isn't afraid of the almighty LeBron.

ricky recon
07-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Props for not celebrating 4th of July? Goddamn communist if you ask me.

FriedTofuz
07-04-2014, 11:41 PM
wow you people take everything so seriously, he was trying to be funny and that's waht he was, leave it at that :)

Avenged
07-04-2014, 11:46 PM
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

SlimBoss
07-04-2014, 11:55 PM

First thing that came to my mind. Everything I've seen and heard from him so far already kind of forces me to not like him. He is a absolute NOBODY in the league and is trying to use Lebron to get some attention. Although I don't like Lebron, He has no business speaking about him as if they're "peers" or "equals", just be a rookie and shutup.

On top of that he had that dumb, ungrateful look on his face during the draft when Philly drafted him as if he wasn't happy with it. Like dude, you just started playing like 3 years ago, the only reason you're here is because you're 7'0'' tall, and people from your country would kill for a meal, let alone a million dollar contract to play a game.

And last but definitely not least, he says he doesn't celebrate 4th of July because he's not american??? Yea ok but this country let you move here and become a millionaire....if he can't appreciate america, he needs to take his rookie *** back to Africa. He's a punk.

He's waaaaaayyy out of line already, and my mind is made up, I officially can't stand him, I will now be rooting against Joel and the 76ers.

bucketss
07-05-2014, 12:02 AM
it was a joke heheheheehe

5ass
07-05-2014, 12:02 AM
First thing that came to my mind. Everything I've seen and heard from him so far already kind of forces me to not like him. He is a absolute NOBODY in the league and is trying to use Lebron to get some attention. Although I don't like Lebron, He has no business speaking about him as if they're "peers" or "equals", just be a rookie and shutup.

On top of that he had that dumb, ungrateful look on his face during the draft when Philly drafted him as if he wasn't happy with it. Like dude, you just started playing like 3 years ago, the only reason you're here is because you're 7'0'' tall, and people from your country would kill for a meal, let alone a million dollar contract to play a game.

And last but definitely not least, he says he doesn't celebrate 4th of July because he's not american??? Yea ok but this country let you move here and become a millionaire....if he can't appreciate america, he needs to take his rookie *** back to Africa. He's a punk.

He's waaaaaayyy out of line already, and my mind is made up, I officially can't stand him, I will now be rooting against Joel and the 76ers.

Wow...

5ass
07-05-2014, 12:03 AM
It was a joke, he didn't expect LeBron to say yes. He's just trying to be funny.

0nekhmer
07-05-2014, 12:11 AM
That 4th of july thing made me LOL

lakerboy
07-05-2014, 12:29 AM

Actually, while I agree with your point on Lebron, I don't see how you can blame him with the whole America thing.

If you ever become an expat or a foreign exchange student in Europe, you're not going to be celebrating France's national holidays. Hell, even if you cross the border to Canada, you won't be celebrating their holiday. For example, Steve Nash probably won't be celebrating American holidays either.

jerellh528
07-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Lol I like it. Nba needs more charismatic and different stars. That's what made the 90s guys so entertaining.

dalton749
07-05-2014, 12:56 AM
that guy needs to leave here and never come back, he really sucks
first and last post, hopefully

sens#11fan
07-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Pretty impressive, how many can say their first block as an nba player was on lebron james, lol.

Asik's better
07-05-2014, 01:36 AM

Posts like these make me hate the internet.

blastmasta26
07-05-2014, 01:44 AM

While that bolded phrase is clearly indicative of a closed-minded individual, let me clarify some things first. His reaction at the draft was a due to a satellite delay, the blank stare we saw at first was before he got picked. ESPN even showed him smiling afterwards when he saw that he got picked and mentioned that there was a delay in the video feed.

This whole LeBron situation is a complete joke, literally. He was just being funny on twitter, and most of the stuff he says is intended to be a humorous.

If you still hate him after realizing all that, then you're irrationally spiteful and not someone who can be reasoned with.

Tony_Starks
07-05-2014, 02:28 AM

Tell em why you mad son....

wizardsfan3
07-05-2014, 02:51 AM

:'(

PraiseJesus
07-05-2014, 02:51 AM
Its not like LeBron has anything better to do or anything important going on

SMH!
07-05-2014, 03:11 AM

you made an account, just to hate on the man for messing around on twitter? lol

Rush
07-05-2014, 04:05 AM
Closing this. Please, let's create some quality discussion in this forum.