PDA

View Full Version : To PSD admins

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 12:52 AM
I understand you do not want people to say what they really think about certain players but I do not believe the hate LeBron thread was out of line. People obviously want to voice their opinion on certain players and topics it was not out of line one bit... there was no vulgar language so why lock the thread? I was actually in the middle of a very well thought out post when i was locked out and that is what your rules want out of a thread right? Real talk and real thoughts and not mindless junk? If these posts are too much I guess its time to find a new site... I would just like a place where freedom of speech is invited... good day

bucketss
07-04-2014, 12:56 AM
i think you should get a life, just my two cents.

Aust
07-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Felt good reporting that thread.

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 12:59 AM
alright well you got the right to put your two cents in... i honestly dont think its worth one but thats your right

THE MTL
07-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Mods close this thread lol

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 01:04 AM
alright i dont care if this thread is closed but the point is if you dont want to read a thread dont click on it people were obviously commenting and into the conversation and there were no hateful words so why close it

kobe4thewinbang
07-04-2014, 01:05 AM
You have a fair point, but what is the purpose of an 'I hate LeBron James' thread? It's just going to boil down to supporters bickering with haters. I doubt PSD appreciates having to deal with that crap, and naturally they go on for 100 pages or so.

Saddletramp
07-04-2014, 01:06 AM
You started a thread called "LeBron is a dousche"' then the first post was "Enough said". What did you think was going to happen? People need to stop acting like a bunch of drunk 14 year olds hiding behind a computer for the first time.

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 01:07 AM
sorry im a little annoyed i spent a few minutes on a thought out response and when im done i find the thread is closed just a little irritated

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 01:10 AM
ya ok i started it looking for responses which i really didnt expect i know the subject wasnt the most appropriate but it grew into an actual conversation and it rubbed me the wrong way when my post got denied... and im not a drunk 14 year old behind a cpu im 27 thank you very much

Hawkeye15
07-04-2014, 01:11 AM
ok, so as an ex mod, I can say, your ridiculous thread was closed for good reason, and considering your post count, I would have banned your account on the spot.

This site has enough babies. Don't join the crew, unless that is why you are here...

PraiseJesus
07-04-2014, 01:13 AM
some people get drunk with power

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 01:14 AM
I guess Im just not used to censoring myself because im not used to hiding behind a computer... believe me i say this stuff in person... im not a mean nasty person at all i just like real talk and people being able to say what they are thinking without having to second guess it.

PowerHouse
07-04-2014, 01:21 AM
I understand you do not want people to say what they really think about certain players but I do not believe the hate LeBron thread was out of line. People obviously want to voice their opinion on certain players and topics it was not out of line one bit... there was no vulgar language so why lock the thread? I was actually in the middle of a very well thought out post when i was locked out and that is what your rules want out of a thread right? Real talk and real thoughts and not mindless junk? If these posts are too much I guess its time to find a new site... I would just like a place where freedom of speech is invited... good day

How is it possible that you have been a member since 6+ years ago and have only 18 posts?

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 01:23 AM
3 posts a year its simple math

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 01:24 AM
lol i tried to register and relized my user name was taken already i made it 6 years ago forgot it

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 01:25 AM
realized*

Asik's better
07-04-2014, 01:29 AM
I guess Im just not used to censoring myself because im not used to hiding behind a computer... believe me i say this stuff in person... im not a mean nasty person at all i just like real talk and people being able to say what they are thinking without having to second guess it.
Woah woah woah, we got an internet tough guy over here.

Saddletramp
07-04-2014, 01:29 AM

You start conversations by saying things like LeBron is a dousche? We got a tough guy over here.

And I'm not 100% sure that you're not some regular posters troll account but having such a low post count (with well over half your posts coming in that and this thread) but I'm sitting at about 95% certainty. I bet if we go back to everyone who joined in May 2008 we'll find one of the normal LeBron hater trolls also joined that month.

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 01:32 AM
lol no man looking a little too deep if you notice my first post was in the magic forum and nobody responded and i got bored im no troller

HYFR
07-04-2014, 01:32 AM
Go home, you're drunk

BennyLog
07-04-2014, 01:33 AM
im not trying to act tough so enough with the internet tough guy

bucketss
07-04-2014, 01:41 AM
go drunk, you're home.