GiantsSwaGG
06-28-2014, 04:04 PM
If LeBron told him to jump off a cliff, he would

Jint.
06-28-2014, 04:13 PM
Opts out.... Like a Bosh

slaker619
06-28-2014, 04:21 PM
#Heat better make moves soon with all that money !

Crackadalic
06-28-2014, 04:22 PM
He'll resign or go wherever lebron goes

GiantsSwaGG
06-28-2014, 04:23 PM

He be on LeBron dick more than his wife

Jint.
06-28-2014, 04:26 PM

Follow Lebron.... Like a Bosh

therealwd27
06-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Heat have a record 55 million in cap space

C-Wick925
06-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Word on the streets is the Heat's fans have also opted out.

cheetos185
06-28-2014, 04:30 PM
Word on the streets is the Heat's fans have also opted out.
Before lebron lol

Darc Mind
06-28-2014, 04:56 PM
null

Take a little competition? Do you even understand why they're taking cuts from a business standpoint? Its because their contracts are back-loaded so if they were to all opt in then the Heat would have s**t to sign other players, money-wise.

bucketss
06-28-2014, 05:00 PM

lmaoo

Nick O
06-28-2014, 05:01 PM
come back to toronto

goingfor28
06-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Probably lol

t_money25
06-28-2014, 05:35 PM
@Chris_Broussard: Henry Thomas, agent 4 @chrisbosh, denies that Bosh has made decision to opt out of contract. Bosh has not informed Heat of any decision.

NBA_Starter
06-28-2014, 06:26 PM
Don't bet against Riley!

smith&wesson
06-28-2014, 06:43 PM
Lowry-Bosh would be a nice tandem. Hope Bosh comes back to Toronto. Add Jonas and Derozan and you have a nice little core there.

but chances are, Miami takes lowry from us too lol . fml.

naps
06-28-2014, 06:59 PM
None of this should shock anyone. Pretty sure Riley already offered them potential FA names and how much they would each cost. Then big 3 will make their deals accordingly. I expect LeBron around 16/17 a year and Wade/Bosh around 12/13.

Dade County
06-28-2014, 07:09 PM
None of this should shock anyone. Pretty sure Riley already offered them potential FA names and how much they would each cost. Then big 3 will make their deals accordingly. I expect LeBron around 16/17 a year and Wade/Bosh around 12/13.

I am hoping for 13.5mil each.

elledaddy
06-28-2014, 07:54 PM

Lebron is taking nothing less then 21 per year

Dade County
06-28-2014, 08:11 PM
Lebron is taking nothing less then 21 per year

Thats what people would like to think... I have seen what Lbj should or would take, I found it funny that people still try to presume what sin someone else's mind.

You don't know that for a fact, neither do I.

MoneyBall20
06-28-2014, 08:11 PM
Lowry-Bosh would be a nice tandem. Hope Bosh comes back to Toronto. Add Jonas and Derozan and you have a nice little core there.

but chances are, Miami takes lowry from us too lol . fml.

U know and everyone knows it will b the total opposite,Bosh is a b@!tch and would never leave his master.
More like Lowry will go 2 heat with Bosh,Wade and Lebron.
Hate 2 say it,since I'm raptor fan,I wouldn't be mad,but I would be very disappointed in Lowry since he really tight with Demar and other raptor players,kinda of b a sell out.

Jint.
06-28-2014, 08:13 PM
I think Bosh goes back home.. To the Mavericks

ChI_ShIzzLe
06-28-2014, 08:18 PM
I really doubt Lebron opted out to take LESS money...he knows his value and so do Arison and Riley..if anything these opt outs were to get Lebron a full max deal and for Wade & Bosh to secure their guaranteed dollars for the next 4 years.

ChitownSports16
06-28-2014, 08:21 PM
Thats what people would like to think... I have seen what Lbj should or would take, I found it funny that people still try to presume what sin someone else's mind.

But u act like you do know.. Mmm

Dade County
06-28-2014, 08:24 PM
U know and everyone knows it will b the total opposite,Bosh is a b@!tch and would never leave his master.
More like Lowry will go 2 heat with Bosh,Wade and Lebron.
Hate 2 say it,since I'm raptor fan,I wouldn't be mad,but I would be very disappointed in Lowry since he really tight with Demar and other raptor players,kinda of b a sell out.

What if that did happen (Bosh going to the raptors).

The league might have to deal with Melo & Gortat on the HEAT instead.

But honestly, Bosh is a nice guy & the way that people talk about him, you would have thought that he cheated on his wife, slap little kids for no reason, or is a evil villain that is trying to destroy Canada or something.

elledaddy
06-28-2014, 08:26 PM

I didnt start that off by saying" I Think" cuz its not my opinion. Report came out that Lebron is seeking max or "close to it", His max is 5/130 mill. Dont shoot the messager doggy

mightybosstone
06-28-2014, 08:42 PM
Now that Bosh and Wade have opted out, I think Bosh will be the interesting one to watch. Wade isn't going to get more money anywhere than he'll get with Miami and he's never played for any other franchise. But Bosh could legitimately get max money or damn close to it with another franchise like Houston or Dallas. In the end, I'd be more than willing to bet he stays in Miami. But I guarantee he'll consider his options before signing this next contract.

NBA_Starter
06-28-2014, 09:09 PM

Wade doesn't deserve that much, he should take the least IMO.

Dade County
06-28-2014, 09:13 PM
I didnt start that off by saying" I Think" cuz its not my opinion. Report came out that Lebron is seeking max or "close to it", His max is 5/130 mill. Dont shoot the messager doggy

Well if this is true, whatever teams he plays for, he will be the team.

(if this is true... Nobody will know until Lbj signs with whoever)

LeBron James doesn't want to take a discount to return to the Miami Heat, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports. James will be seeking a maximum contract, or something close to it, after opting out of his deal with Miami earlier this week. The biggest contract James could sign is five years, $130 million.

Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh both reportedly made the decision to opt out of their contracts on Saturday, as well. It leaves the Heat with about $55 million in cap space to rework the roster. The Heat have already made one move this offseason to appease James by acquiring UConn point guard Shabazz Napier in the draft. Changes to the roster are likely just getting started.

So, do we really think James won't sign for less than the max in Miami?
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/6/28/5853106/lebron-james-max-money-miami-heat

Why this doesn't make sense

James saw first-hand how beneficial taking a pay cut can be in the NBA Finals. Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili each gave the Spurs a discount on their most recent contracts so San Antonio could avoid the luxury tax and surround them with a strong support cast.

At this stage of his career, James likely values winning over money. Besides, there are other ways for him to get paid. Most recently, James cashed out $30 million in equity from the sale of Beats By Dre to Apple. LeBron reportedly owned a small stake in the company.

Likelihood: 4/10

James deserves every penny, but taking max money from Miami has some notable disadvantages. Obviously, it would limit the Heat's ability to add better players around him thanks to the league's salary cap. It would also lock James into a long-term deal that he might not want to be a part of three or four years from now.

As the best player in the world, James knows his team will be in the hunt for the NBA title every year if he's surrounded by quality teammates. He has other avenues of making money. While LeBron is unquestionably worth a max contract, it might be in his best interest to play on a slightly smaller deal.

Dade County
06-28-2014, 09:15 PM
Wade doesn't deserve that much, he should take the least IMO.

Wade deserves more then that... All of you guys are crazy to think that Wade is done.

Wade will still be a starter at the all star game next year, he will still be the one of the best sg in the league and life will move on.

TheNumber37
06-28-2014, 09:16 PM
If Bosh is smart, he jumps ship and goes to Houston.

He would be a nice stretch 4 type next to Howard with Harden.

kobe4thewinbang
06-28-2014, 09:30 PM
Saw this on Yahoo!:

http://www.csnwashington.com/basketball-washington-wizards/talk/report-lebron-wants-max-deal-wade-opts-out-bosh-debates?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

My gut tells me Bosh will sign with a different team. Despite him missing open shots, he might feel underused in Miami by comparison to his time with the Raptors and might be feeling nostalgic about not being the #1 option.

If he does resign, that means he's able to stifle those concerns, especially since it seems practical to promote Bosh to the #2 option (unless the off-chance that a big star joins the Heat) above Wade and Riley's crew might want to appease Bosh. I would hate to see Bosh turn into the next Omer Asik, but the ball is in his hands.

It's up to him where he goes.

NBA_Starter
06-28-2014, 09:40 PM
Wade deserves more then that... All of you guys are crazy to think that Wade is done.

Wade will still be a starter at the all star game next year, he will still be the one of the best sg in the league and life will move on.

That may be true but based on his pay lately he should take a pay cut.

FlashBolt
06-28-2014, 10:00 PM
If Wade/Bosh/Haslem/Bosh opt out to help Miami, LeBron should do the same. Him wanting the max is just pathetic. I will lose so much respect for LeBron because he expects to get the max and also get an insane amount of help. What is wrong with people like him these days? Choose one, take the sacrifice, and live with it. Stop asking for the max when you're making miles ahead everyone outside the name of Kobe Bryant. If you don't want to play for Miami, go to another team and demand for the max. Seriously, it's just pathetic if the rumor of him asking for max is true. He's worth it - don't deny that. Just find it silly that he wants everything his way as if he is truly a king.

Blitzace137
06-29-2014, 12:21 AM
If the Rockets don't get Melo or Bron Bosh would be a good fit for them.

Mr.B
06-29-2014, 11:29 AM
The Mavs don't want him. The fans in Dallas especially do not want him! If the Mavs were going to sign a PF that grew up in Dallas I'd rather have Lamarcus Aldridge.

blahblahyoutoo
06-29-2014, 11:43 AM

What about Dirk?

Nick O
06-29-2014, 11:59 AM
The Mavs don't want him. The fans in Dallas especially do not want him! If the Mavs were going to sign a PF that grew up in Dallas I'd rather have Lamarcus Aldridge.

and you know this how? just because you dont want him doesnt mean the fans in Dallas don't.

FOXHOUND
06-29-2014, 01:21 PM
Pretty sure the Tyson Chandler trade ended any prospect of Bosh ending up in Dallas. Unless you're suggesting that they would replace Dirk, which would never happen. If Bosh goes to Texas it will be in Houston, and really that would actually be a tremendous fit.

Mr.B
06-29-2014, 02:03 PM
and you know this how? just because you dont want him doesnt mean the fans in Dallas don't.
You're right I don't speak for everyone in Dallas. I'm just going by what every Mavs fan I know says, and what every caller that calls in to all 3 local sports show says. I literally have never heard a fellow Mavs fan in Dallas say that they want Chris Bosh.

FlashBolt
06-29-2014, 02:06 PM
Bosh and Howard is such a great pairing. Bosh, though, is too contempt in Miami and of course, Miami is looking to keep Bosh. Odds are Bosh will stay in Miami. I don't think he's the best fit in Miami, though. Miami can definitely do better than Bosh.

nastynice
06-29-2014, 02:10 PM

oh god, I hope not. What a shame it would be if the rest of lebron's prime was him taking pay cuts to try and form super teams.

Minimal
06-29-2014, 02:28 PM
lebron is making like 55-70 million a year...why would anyone think he values max contract over winning and establishing his legacy?

mike_noodles
06-29-2014, 02:49 PM

Using ASG votes to gauge how good a player has been during that season is foolish.

kobebabe
06-29-2014, 04:50 PM
LBJ should not and will not take another pay cut to help Miami. He already did. The others, Wade esp should take a significant pay cut based on his current level of play if their goal is to help miami

cssdmark
06-29-2014, 05:39 PM
What if that did happen (Bosh going to the raptors).

The league might have to deal with Melo & Gortat on the HEAT instead.

But honestly, Bosh is a nice guy & the way that people talk about him, you would have thought that he cheated on his wife, slap little kids for no reason, or is a evil villain that is trying to destroy Canada or something.. If Bosh leaves Melo is still not going to Miami. Melo is his own man and wants to be the star, not 2nd fiddle to Lebron. That is another reason he is not going to Houston. Staying in NYC he will be the star, going to Chicago he will be also as he will be the primary scorer. Maybe the Lakers due to his relationship with Kobe. Miami is a hot spot but their fans suck it would be like going back to Denver to play. Melo wants the bright lights, big stage. Miami fans walk out of Finals games early they are not true fans and there is no way on God's green earth Melo will play for 13-14 mil a year.

Dade County
06-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Using ASG votes to gauge how good a player has been during that season is foolish.

I wasn't stating that you should judge him by that, i was simple saying everyone thinks wade is done; and when next season comes around, wade will still be one of the top sg's in the league (if not outplaying them all), and he will make another all star game.

And then, when he has a couple of good game or bad ones, fans and the media will blow it out of proportion.

. If Bosh leaves Melo is still not going to Miami. Melo is his own man and wants to be the star, not 2nd fiddle to Lebron. That is another reason he is not going to Houston. Staying in NYC he will be the star, going to Chicago he will be also as he will be the primary scorer. Maybe the Lakers due to his relationship with Kobe. Miami is a hot spot but their fans suck it would be like going back to Denver to play. Melo wants the bright lights, big stage. Miami fans walk out of Finals games early they are not true fans

Ok

therealwd27
06-29-2014, 05:55 PM
. If Bosh leaves Melo is still not going to Miami. Melo is his own man and wants to be the star, not 2nd fiddle to Lebron. That is another reason he is not going to Houston. Staying in NYC he will be the star, going to Chicago he will be also as he will be the primary scorer. Maybe the Lakers due to his relationship with Kobe. Miami is a hot spot but their fans suck it would be like going back to Denver to play. Melo wants the bright lights, big stage. Miami fans walk out of Finals games early they are not true fans and there is no way on God's green earth Melo will play for 13-14 mil a year.

Time will tell

cssdmark
06-29-2014, 06:12 PM
That being said if Phoenix was a big market, Melo and Lebron on that team would be bonkers