PDA

View Full Version : Lowry Heat ?

Stunner
06-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Ummmm Ric been doing drugs ?

RT @MySportsLegion: The Heat and Raptors sign and trade that would send Kyle Lowry to Miami for Norris Cole and picks is "imminent" and close. (via @ricbucher)

jaydubb
06-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Ric bucher

Method28
06-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Ric is unbelievable. Just yesterday it was bosh. Now its Cole? That's a huge drop off in value for Lowry lol

Max.This
06-27-2014, 07:02 PM
if woj reports it then ill believe it

ManRam
06-27-2014, 07:03 PM
They're just regurgitating the thing Bucher said yesterday that already has a thread...I think. Because Bucher hasn't said a damned thing since then. MySportsLegion don't have sources, they just regurgitate what the big writers tweet.

Bruno
06-27-2014, 07:04 PM
pretty brilliant for LeBron to opt out right?

does that allow them to sign another good player (like Lowry), then go into the luxury to sign/keep LeBron by using the Bird rights? the biggest problem with the Kobe contract isn't the dollar amount its the fact that he did it several months ago instead of waiting till the off season- spend all the money on other players- then go deep into luxury by giving Kobe what he wants using his Bird rights. right?

I like Lowry in Miami.

Jint.
06-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Miami is back..

Dade County
06-27-2014, 07:05 PM
I do believe Lowry is coming to the HEAT, & the Raports are just trying to get something for him.

Next is Gortat.

Bruno
06-27-2014, 07:06 PM
I do believe Lowry is coming to the HEAT, & the Raports are just trying to get something for him.

Next is Gortat.

wow. that'd be nuts. Miami would probably flirt with a 100M payroll with that starting 5.

bucketss
06-27-2014, 07:07 PM
get this gawbage outta heeya,

goingfor28
06-27-2014, 07:07 PM
I don't see why the RAPTORS wouldn't want more, or be able to get more than what the Heat are offering.

Max.This
06-27-2014, 07:08 PM

Next is Gortat.

Its one thing for a team to feel helpless when their FA wants to leave, but to aid them in doing so while receiving no assets is something the old knicks FO would do, not masai.

Stunner
06-27-2014, 07:09 PM
LMAOOO RT @MySportsLegion: ...@SmithRaps reports there is no deal close between the Heat and Raptors for Lowry.

0nekhmer
06-27-2014, 07:09 PM
Ugh, as a raptors fan, I'd like lowry to win, but damn why miami :(

lakerfan85
06-27-2014, 07:10 PM
I thought free agents had to wait until July 1st before they could talk to other teams??

bucketss
I don't see why the RAPTORS wouldn't want more, or be able to get more than what the Heat are offering.

exactly ,... we can't even get napier? we all saw cole was a bum why would anyone want him..

goingfor28
LMAOOO RT @MySportsLegion: ...@SmithRaps reports there is no deal close between the Heat and Raptors for Lowry.
Ric Bucher is winning! Hahahaha

Dade County
06-27-2014, 07:15 PM
wow. that'd be nuts. Miami would probably flirt with a 100M payroll with that starting 5.

I'm sure there will be pay cuts by all involve.

Its one thing for a team to feel helpless when their FA wants to leave, but to aid them in doing so while receiving no assets is something the old knicks FO would do, not masai.

Agreed... What should the Raptors do, if Lowry has informed them his gone, so get something or nothing (if this report is even true)?

The HEAT are a wild card that other Gm's can't account for; their stars are willing to take less money. It puts everyone at a disadvantage when it comes to free agency.

goingfor28
06-27-2014, 07:18 PM
The RAPTORS should be able to get a lot more than Norris Cole scrub *** and a couple late picks

dtmagnet
06-27-2014, 07:21 PM

Agreed... What should the Raptors do, if Lowry has informed them his gone, so get something or nothing (if this report is even true)?

The HEAT are a wild card that other Gm's can't account for; their stars are willing to take less money. It puts everyone at a disadvantage when it comes to free agency.

Better nothing than to help the Heat steal another one of our franchise players.

PraiseJesus
06-27-2014, 07:25 PM
The RAPTORS should be able to get a lot more than Norris Cole scrub *** and a couple late picks

FOR REAL!!!!

Why isnt Napier in the deal at least????

This is such bs

abe_froman
06-27-2014, 07:30 PM
bucher is an idiot and it cant be imminent

can this be closed?

JNA17
06-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Not a chance in hell this is true. Raptors have a much smarter GM now.

Dade County

Cole is a 2time champion... Stop being so disrespectful.

3yrs in the league, 3 Final's appearances... He can help any locker room he enters.

Better nothing than to help the Heat steal another one of our franchise players.

How the hell are they stealing?

Does everyone hate free agency!?!

Max.This

If lowry says hes going to leave and the HEAT offered norris cole and a draft pick( which is absolutely nothing) I'd let Lowry walk and let Miami figure out how to sign him. This is lowry's last chance to get a nice sized contract and I doubt hes going to look for a paycut considering he worked his tail off to up his value.

bleedprple&gold
06-27-2014, 07:34 PM
There is no way this could be imminent. Wade and Bosh haven't even decided if they are opting out yet so the Heat have no idea how much they can even offer Lowry at the moment. Total b.s.

goingfor28
06-27-2014, 07:34 PM
May 16, 2013: Ric Bucher claims the Maloofs will never sell the Kings to Vivek.

May 17, 2013: The Maloofs sell the Kings to Vivek.

goingfor28
06-27-2014, 07:35 PM

3yrs in the league, 3 Final's appearances... He can help any locker room he enters.

Norris Cole is garbage. He didn't win **** he lucked out on what team he played for.

goingfor28
06-27-2014, 07:35 PM
If lowry says hes going to leave and the HEAT offered norris cole and a draft pick( which is absolutely nothing) I'd let Lowry walk and let Miami figure out how to sign him. This is lowry's last chance to get a nice sized contract and I doubt hes going to look for a paycut considering he worked his tail off to up his value.
Good thought. I agree w this. Nothing in return is the same thing as Cole and a pick in return

Dade County
06-27-2014, 07:36 PM
We all know that Ric is insane...

So lets just have a good laugh and move on.

But I do think that Lowry is heading to Miami, but not by a trade. HEAT will sign him outright.

Dade County
06-27-2014, 07:39 PM
May 16, 2013: Ric Bucher claims the Maloofs will never sell the Kings to Vivek.

May 17, 2013: The Maloofs sell the Kings to Vivek.

:laugh:

KobeOwnSU
06-27-2014, 07:40 PM
:laugh:

Or when he said Kobe will never play for the Lakers again, 9 years later he is still playing for the Lakers.

oballers
06-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Why would Toronto feel the need to help out the Heat? What the hell would their draft picks be worth anyway? That is unless LBJ has already made up his mind to leave town and Toronto somehow know that.

This just doesn't make sense...

Dade County
06-27-2014, 07:43 PM
Good thought. I agree w this. Nothing in return is the same thing as Cole and a pick in return

Norris Cole is garbage. He didn't win **** he lucked out on what team he played for.

What did Cole do to you :laugh2:

Dear goodness.

goingfor28
06-27-2014, 07:45 PM
What did Cole do to you :laugh2:

Dear goodness.
Nothing lol but Lowry is worth much more than a backup PG and a pick that is almost guaranteed to be in the 26-30 range

DR_1
06-27-2014, 07:47 PM

Wait what? Cole appearing in 3 finals has nothing to do with how skilled he is.

KobeOwnSU
06-27-2014, 07:47 PM
With Jame opting out couldn't they just sign Lowry outright and then use James' bird rights to go over the cap?

cheetos185
06-27-2014, 07:48 PM
Riley got Lebron for 4 1st rd picks but now he's giving up 2 1st rd picks for Lowry boy he must be losing his magic.

Dade County
06-27-2014, 07:51 PM
Why would Toronto feel the need to help out the Heat? What the hell would their draft picks be worth anyway?

Something is better then nothing... If Lowry wants to join the HEAt he can just be sign clear and free.

That is unless LBJ has already made up his mind to leave town and Toronto somehow know that.

This is why I don't factor him into anything in this free agency period.

I have also stated, that the HEAT will target Melo, Lowry & Gortat.

Because their is no reason for any of us to waste are time on what Lbj is going to do.

Nothing lol but Lowry is worth much more than a backup PG and a pick that is almost guaranteed to be in the 26-30 range

Agreed, but if he already made up his mind on coming to the HEAT, and the Raptors no that; what do you want them to do?

Wait what? Cole appearing in 3 finals has nothing to do with how skilled he is.

I know that... But he can bring a championship mentality into any locker room he steps foot in... :laugh:

Bring The Heat
06-27-2014, 07:58 PM
Ric Bucher just apologized on twitter saying the report was false and he shoulda known better.. Lol what an idiot

goingfor28
06-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Ric Bucher just apologized on twitter saying the report was false and he shoulda known better.. Lol what an idiot
Loooooool that is great

FriedTofuz
Can we stop posting Ric bucher. This is bull ****.

numba1CHANGsta
Yeah lets all help the Heat guys, they deserve our help they are the best team ever we must help them so they can go to the finals for another 4 straight years :)

Miltstar
06-27-2014, 08:00 PM

thank goodness I was in a state of panic here!

Stunner
06-27-2014, 08:02 PM
Lmaooooooo RT @RicBucher: My deepest and sincere apologies. My report on Lowry and a S&T between the Raptors-Heat is wrong. I should've known better. I could not...

bluefire7002
06-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Ric Bucher @RicBucher 5m
...be more embarrassed. I can't explain why someone would go the lengths "my source" did to set me up, but that's irrelevant. I allowed...

:laugh2:

Shmontaine
06-27-2014, 08:13 PM
With Jame opting out couldn't they just sign Lowry outright and then use James' bird rights to go over the cap?

Not really. Heat still has a 20million dollar cap hold on each of the big 3. They have two options:

1. Sign new contracts to the big 3 to adjust their cap holds
2. Heat renounce their bird rights and the cap holds come off their books.

Either way, the big 3 have to be sorted out before Lowry can gotten.

FriedTofuz
06-27-2014, 08:13 PM
I dont understand why some threads are closed down because it doesnt promote discussion about basketball, yet other ones like this:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?869180-Andrew-Wiggins-says-quot-you-know-quot-more-than-50-times-in-4-5-mins-in-1st-cavs-press-meet

Remain up.

Are we going to judge how wiggins speaks and turn that into a quality discussion?

That's just stupid.

Stunner
06-27-2014, 08:16 PM
Lmaooooo RT @FinzHeatMarlins: BREAKING: Ric Bucher to appear on MTV's Catfish to confront his "sources"

goingfor28
06-27-2014, 08:17 PM
Lmaooooo RT @FinzHeatMarlins: BREAKING: Ric Bucher to appear on MTV's Catfish to confront his "sources"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bucketss
06-27-2014, 08:27 PM
what a desperate attempt to gain followers...

FriedTofuz
06-27-2014, 08:32 PM
https://twitter.com/RicBucher/status/482673707203428353

My deepest and sincere apologies. My report on Lowry and a S&T between the Raptors-Heat is wrong. I should've known better. I could not...

...be more embarrassed. I can't explain why someone would go the lengths "my source" did to set me up, but that's irrelevant. I allowed...

close the thread.

lvlheaded
06-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Bucher is hot garbage. His article went on to add in that the plan is also to add Melo so one of the original 3 would have to leave...how awkward would that have been for Bosh when LeBron, Wade, and Melo went up to him and say "get yo *** back to Jurassic Island *****"

mike_noodles
06-27-2014, 08:39 PM
Why would Toronto feel the need to help out the Heat? What the hell would their draft picks be worth anyway? That is unless LBJ has already made up his mind to leave town and Toronto somehow know that.

He's coming to Toronto and Riley's been Masai'd.

smith&wesson
06-27-2014, 08:49 PM
this **** better not be true. This would be the 2nd time we lose talent to Miami for garbage ... last time it was a 14 million dollar tpe, now its their ****** picks ? like seriously ?

king4day
06-27-2014, 08:55 PM
Closing this for now since Bucher admitted the information was inaccurate.