PDA

View Full Version : The media is pretty much shut out from the Big 3's decision(s)

RocketsWin2013
06-23-2014, 06:23 PM
I've never seen anything like it. I mean they're about as clueless as us. LeBron did touch down in Miami today so there's that. The only thing Heat Index at ESPN has even gotten back since the Finals is that LeBron's wife's IG post had nothing to do with FA and that they are just heading to Akron for vacation like they do every year.

I really don't know what to expect at all at this point

goingfor28
06-23-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm sure as soon as it's announced it will be shoved down our throats nonstop. Don't worry

ManRam
06-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Free agency hasn't even started...give it time. Even if they shut the media out, the media will try to pretend like they know *cough cough Broussard cough cough*

mRc08
06-23-2014, 07:04 PM
This is like my favorite part of the basketball year, and my least favorite. Excluding the playoffs of course.

NYKNYGNYY
06-23-2014, 07:39 PM
maybe cus LeBron realized how much of a douche move that was in the first place....but ur gonna be wishing in a few months that they would be as quiet about it as they are now

Animosity
06-23-2014, 07:45 PM
The best thing for LeBron is for the media to be clueless. I have never been a LeBron fan because his mouth out runs his brain. I concede he is top 2 if not the best. He just has had poor decisions that have made him look foolish even though he tries to do right.

FlashBolt
06-23-2014, 10:18 PM
The fun part hasn't started, duh. So far the biggest buzz surrounds Melo because Melo is so open about his decisions.

beasted86
06-23-2014, 10:25 PM
Free agency hasn't even started...give it time. Even if they shut the media out, the media will try to pretend like they know *cough cough Broussard cough cough*

Exactamundo!

koreancabbage
06-23-2014, 10:25 PM
I think they are gonna be VERY DOWNLOW on this. the media will of course blow up everything.

king4day
06-23-2014, 10:40 PM
With the rumor Wade is going to opt out and take a massive paycut, I think it's already a forgone conclusion that they will return together.
I'll get douchebag chills if LeBron has another 'decision' but stays in Miami. It'd be predictable and a lame attempt at getting more attention.

slashsnake
06-23-2014, 11:56 PM
I really don't know what to expect at all at this point

So kind of like 4 years ago? When nobody knew Wade and Bosh would end up in Miami until they said they would and nobody had any idea where Lebron would end up until he made the decision? Never seen anything like that before...

beasted86
06-23-2014, 11:59 PM
With the rumor Wade is going to opt out and take a massive paycut, I think it's already a forgone conclusion that they will return together.
I'll get douchebag chills if LeBron has another 'decision' but stays in Miami. It'd be predictable and a lame attempt at getting more attention.
I would love if he not only has another press conference, but the HEAT throw another signing party for the fans, and LeBron says "not 1 more, not 2 more, not 3 more, not 4 more" etc.

cssdmark
06-24-2014, 12:14 AM
That is the mystery of Riley. If you are not cheating you are not trying, everything is kept secret because he is working some shady ()$$$& out.

cssdmark
06-24-2014, 12:17 AM
I would love if he not only has another press conference, but the HEAT throw another signing party for the fans, and LeBron says "not 1 more, not 2 more, not 3 more, not 4 more" etc.

Not one not two. Oh just two.

MrfadeawayJB
06-24-2014, 01:41 AM
I'm enjoying the break from the heat tbh

3ballbomber
06-24-2014, 04:58 AM
Perhaps because at the very least one of those 3 are still undecided *cough* #Lebron# *cough*.

After that loss Lebron seemed like he's mind already vacated Miami - reason why Riley had to do that hour long media speech/interview about seeing what your made of and wether you have the nuts to come back & try and work things out, rather than fleeing the situation.

Lebron will only come back if they get him even more help :facepalm: because when you're the best player in the world you want to surround yourself w/ even more talent after a humiliating loss :oldguy:

Big Zo
06-24-2014, 08:32 AM
Perhaps because at the very least one of those 3 are still undecided *cough* #Lebron# *cough*.

After that loss Lebron seemed like he's mind already vacated Miami - reason why Riley had to do that hour long media speech/interview about seeing what your made of and wether you have the nuts to come back & try and work things out, rather than fleeing the situation.

Lebron will only come back if they get him even more help :facepalm: because when you're the best player in the world you want to surround yourself w/ even more talent after a humiliating loss :oldguy:

Derrick Rose is so humble...

deaner
06-24-2014, 08:47 AM
I'm OK with it. I'd rather focus on the positives in life. Tell me more about Timmy D. I'd rather not hear about the losers and how once again they will try to ruin basketball.

jmaest
06-24-2014, 11:37 AM
Derrick Rose is so humble...

Was this supposed to be sarcastic?

I would personally say that Rose does come across as very humble.

Dade County
06-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Was this supposed to be sarcastic?

I would personally say that Rose does come across as very humble.

:laugh2:

Wade n Fade
06-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Well, the Heat knew the Big Three will get together at least 2 weeks in advance before Lebron's TV special.