PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Could Be Exploring Options To Acquire LeBron

JRisdabest
06-18-2014, 06:26 PM
clippers trade deandre. release crawford and dudley.

IndyRealist
06-18-2014, 06:42 PM
You need to post a link or they're gonna close this.

ManRam
06-18-2014, 07:00 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/18/clippers-and-rockets-to-pursue-lebron-james-if-he-becomes-free-agent/

The key word in this title is "could". The Clippers "could" be exploring LeBron. Simmons tweeted an idea, and the world pounced on it like it's a rock hard rumor.

GREATNESS ONE
06-18-2014, 07:04 PM
Donald Sterling

*Silver&Black*
06-18-2014, 07:06 PM
This sounds like an ESPN talking head. Could be. Could be.

Clippers could be exploring trade offers for CPflop.

Hellcrooner
06-18-2014, 07:16 PM
yeah and lakers are also considering to trade kobe for the three miamiers. too :rolleyes:

MagicBucsSox
06-18-2014, 07:36 PM
This sounds like an ESPN talking head. Could be. Could be.

Clippers could be exploring trade offers for CPflop.

If this ever came to light, Chris Paul is the reason WHY Bron would go there. Doc & Blake too. Jordan, Crawford and every one else is up for trade

GiantsSwaGG
06-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Won't happen

IversonIsKrazy
06-18-2014, 07:45 PM
CP3 for LBJ, and LeBron plays PG lol

MagicBucsSox
06-18-2014, 07:50 PM
Won't happen

How you figure? If he's truly willing to take a lil less and they move jordan redick Crawford, it's very possible

JEDean89
06-18-2014, 07:56 PM
i don't see lebron traveling from city to city, praising it when he wins chips and fleeing the second things go bad. he still has a good chance at winning in MIA, they just need to get creative.

JEDean89
06-18-2014, 08:04 PM
i honestly think miami should swing Bosh and Chalmers to HOU for Asik, Lin and Jones.

Asik/Bird
Jones/Haslem
Lebron/MWP?
Wade/Allen
Lin/Cole

imo that team could be really, really good. lin gives the heat another scoring guard and Jones gives them a nice young player and a paint presence in Asik they've never had. they would be under the cap if they can sign Wade for cheap so they could have pretty solid flexibility.

houston would have the leagues most impressive frontcourt in Bosh and Dwight. They could keep and resign Parsons giving them a starting 5 of

Dwight
Bosh
Parsons
Harden
Beverly

that would be a contender for sure.

IKnowHoops
06-18-2014, 08:20 PM
i honestly think miami should swing Bosh and Chalmers to HOU for Asik, Lin and Jones.

Asik/Bird
Jones/Haslem
Lebron/MWP?
Wade/Allen
Lin/Cole

imo that team could be really, really good. lin gives the heat another scoring guard and Jones gives them a nice young player and a paint presence in Asik they've never had. they would be under the cap if they can sign Wade for cheap so they could have pretty solid flexibility.

houston would have the leagues most impressive frontcourt in Bosh and Dwight. They could keep and resign Parsons giving them a starting 5 of

Dwight
Bosh
Parsons
Harden
Beverly

that would be a contender for sure.

Thats a crap deal for Miami. Bron would rather leave and go play with the best PG in the league in CP3 and a young high flyer in Blake, and a top 5 coach in the NBA in Doc. No way Bron would sign off on that Bosh trade and stay around for that team.

Cracka2HI!
06-18-2014, 08:27 PM
I doubt it happens but it wouldn't hurt my feelings. Well I'd be pretty upset if we traded Blake and DJ for him. If we are going to trade for him I wouldn't mind moving CP3 for him.

tr3ymill3r
06-18-2014, 08:35 PM
I think every team that thinks they might have a chance at LeBron will move heaven and earth to get him.

PurpleLynch
06-18-2014, 08:40 PM
James in the West conference? Man,East looked kinda weak,but if this happens,it will be really weak next year.

ink
06-18-2014, 08:42 PM
James runs the risk of not even making the finals in the West.

Given that he tends to look for the easy way when possible I can't see him doing this.

TrueFan420
06-18-2014, 08:50 PM
James runs the risk of not even making the finals in the West.

Given that he tends to look for the easy way when possible I can't see him doing this.

Agree I think he tries to find a way to team up with melo before entertaining the idea of moving west.

sixer04fan
06-18-2014, 09:55 PM
The Sixers could be exploring options to acquire Lebron too. Then again, they could not be.

DWNTWNLakeShow
06-18-2014, 10:28 PM
If this ever came to light, Chris Paul is the reason WHY Bron would go there. Doc & Blake too. Jordan, Crawford and every one else is up for trade

If Lebron wants another ring the last thing he needs is teaming up with a perennial under achiever in the playoffs.

Master Mind
06-18-2014, 11:48 PM
Any deal not including Blake is toilet tissue material

Wade n Fade
06-19-2014, 12:26 AM
Blake Griffin is a gone if Lebron comes to Clippers, which is <.01% since Miami is not going to get Blake Griffin since Bron is staying put.

goingfor28
06-19-2014, 12:40 AM
F that. Keep your lame *** in Miami or go to the lakers. Stay the hell out of clipper land

IKnowHoops
06-19-2014, 12:50 AM
Blake Griffin is a gone if Lebron comes to Clippers, which is <.01% since Miami is not going to get Blake Griffin since Bron is staying put.

I disagree. Bron will want to play with Griffin. So Griffin and Paul will be there if he goes there. He wouldn't go not to play with Blake and Chris if he's trying to put himself in the best position to win.