PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for free agency this year

cutiepie80
06-16-2014, 03:50 PM
Give your predictions for these players for this upcoming free agency.

Lebron-
Wade-
Bosh-
Melo-
Love-
Dirk-
Deng-
Bledsoe-
Monroe-
Hayward-
Parsons-
Stephenson-
Lowry-
Gasol-
Randolph-
Gay-
Pierce-
Gortat-

ManRam
06-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Melo to the Bulls. Love isn't a FA, but I'd put my money on him starting the season in Minny. Deng to the Mavs. Monroe to the Pellies. Parsons to the Hornets.

Besides that, I'm going to be ridiculously boring and predict everyone else stays. Ridiculously wrong, too.

Kjthunder
06-16-2014, 04:02 PM

Lebron-Lakers (really think he stays in miami but would like to see the shake up)
Wade- Miami (best days behind him so stays with his franchise)
Bosh- Miami
Melo- NY
Love- Not a free agent. (But will be traded, who knows where)
Dirk- Dallas
Deng- Dallas
Bledsoe- Phoenix
Monroe- Detroit (think they match any offers he gets. possibly could sign and trade)
Hayward- Utah
Parsons- Boston or Houston
Stephenson- Indiana
Lowry- Toronto
Gasol- Memphis or OKC
Randolph- Memphis
Gay- Sacramento
Pierce- Clippers
Gortat- Washington

Parsons, Monroe and Lebron are all toss ups!

mdm692
06-16-2014, 04:07 PM
Lebron- Heat
Wade- Heat
Bosh- Lakers
Melo- Bulls
Love- Celtics
Dirk- Mavs
Deng- Lakers
Bledsoe- Suns
Monroe- Wizards
Hayward- Suns
Parsons- Rockets
Stephenson- Hornets
Lowry- Heat
Gasol- Heat
Randolph- Grizzlies
Gay- Cavaliers
Pierce- Clippers
Gortat- Mavs

goingfor28
06-16-2014, 04:11 PM
Lebron- cleveland
Wade- miami
Bosh- miami
Melo- chicago
Love- cleveland
Dirk- dallas
Deng- miami
Bledsoe- phoenix
Monroe- new orleans
Hayward- charlotte
Parsons- houston
Stephenson- indiana
Lowry- indiana
Gasol- memphis
Randolph- memphis
Gay- atlanta
Pierce- la clippers
Gortat- washington

:shrug:

abe_froman
06-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Lebron-rockets
Wade-heat
Bosh-heat
Melo-chi
Love-wolves(traded at deadline)
Dirk-mavs
Deng-lakers
Bledsoe-phx
Monroe-celtics
Hayward-jazz
Parsons-hornets
Stephenson-indy
Lowry-tor
Gasol-grizz
Randolph-lakers
Gay-kings
Pierce-clippers
Gortat-wizards

cutiepie80
06-20-2014, 02:29 PM

Lebron-Miami
Wade- Miami
Bosh- Dallas
Melo- New York
Love-Warriors
Dirk- Mavs
Deng- Lakers
Bledsoe-Suns
Monroe- Pelicans
Hayward- Detroit
Parsons- Hornets
Stephenson- Pacers
Lowry- Miami
Gasol- Memphis
Randolph- Memphis
Gay-Kings
Pierce- Clipps
Gortat-Miami

!

D-Leethal
06-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Big 3 - stay for 1 last hurrah
Melo - stay
Monroe - Lakers
Gasol - Memphis
Lowry - stay
Love - Warriors

lvlheaded
06-20-2014, 02:45 PM

Lebron- Miami
Wade- Miami
Bosh- Miami
Melo- Chicago
Love- trade to GSW
Dirk- Dallas
Deng- Houston
Bledsoe- Phoenix
Monroe- Pelicans
Hayward- Utah
Parsons- Lakers
Stephenson- Pacers
Lowry- Lakers
Gasol- Lakers
Randolph- Memphis
Gay- Sacramento
Pierce- Boston
Gortat- Washington

I think LeBron ends up opting in, gives Riley another year before deciding what's next

BALLER R
06-20-2014, 03:03 PM
A potential championship team will be formed

Dade County
06-20-2014, 03:21 PM
HEAT:
Wade, Bosh, Melo, Lowry, Gortat (yes back door cheating)

(Hopefully the throwing of games and series finally stops)

Houston or Pacers:
K Love

Clippers:
Actress

Dallas:
Dirk, Monroe, Deng

Suns:
Bledsoe & Gay

Pacers:
Stephenson

(Roy & West will be traded... They will try to secretly push for K Love)

I can also see the Pacers trying to trade for Brook Lopez too.

Lbj will go wherever his bosses tell him to play, no one should concern themselves about this matter...It's big business, they don't care about what the Nba fans care about.

TylerSL
06-20-2014, 03:55 PM
Miami Heat
All 3 of the Big 3 opt out and sign new contracts. Bosh takes a big pay cut, Wade a modest pay cut, and Lebron only signs a 3 year deal with an option after the 2nd year. Miami has been really good to Lebron and with this short term deal he recommits to Miami but keeps his options open as it would only be for 2 years.

Haslem, 34, will opt out and sign a long term contract (less annually) that will probably be his final contract (something like 4 years, 13.5 million). I think Ray Allen will give it anther year and sign a 2 year deal with an option after the 1st, and I think we bring Rashard back for the minimum. Chalmers, Birdman, Beasley, Oden, and Tony Douglas will not be retained. Battier and James Jones will retire. I think we will clear up enough cap space to bring in Kyle Lowry, Chandler Parsons, and Emeka Okafor. I could also see us potentially bringing back Miller if Memphis does not resign him as well. If Ray Allen does decide to retire, I could see us going after Vince Carter. Realistically, I think our core next year will be

Lowry/Cole
Wade/Allen
Lebron/Parsons
Bosh/Haslem
Okafor

^ That could easily keep us atop the Eastern Conference.

Carmelo Anthony
I think Carmelo will go to Chicago and put the Bulls back in contention. With Melo, the Bulls scoring woes will be a thing of the past and they will remain a top defensive team as long as Thibs and Noah are still around. Even without Rose, the Heat are the only team in the East they would have to worry about. To realistically get Melo, the Bulls would have amnesty Boozer and trade Dunleavy for a pick to free up enough space. They would have to add a bench, but if the Bulls make all this happen and Rose can stay on the court their starting lineup could consist of

Rose
Butler
Melo
Gibson
Noah

^ that would easily be one of the best starting 5 in basketball. That starting lineup could get Chicago 80-85 points a night alone.

Kevin Love
I think the only other big offseason move will be Love getting traded to Golden State for Bogut, Thompson, and 2 firsts. Steve Kerr really walked into a great situation, especially if Golden State could land Love. Next season, they could sport a team consisting of

Curry
Iggy/Crawford
Barnes/Green
Love/Speights
Lee/Ezeli

Too bad for Golden State that the West is so tough because that is a really good team. However in such a tough Western Conference I can really only see this team getting to the second round at best when San Antonio, Oklahoma City, and the Los Angeles Clippers are in the conference. Even with that team, the 2nd round would not be a forgone conclusion when Houston, Portland, and Memphis are around too. That Golden State team would light it up though.

quade36
06-20-2014, 03:59 PM
HEAT:
Wade, Bosh, Melo, Lowry, Gortat (yes back door cheating)

(Hopefully the throwing of games and series finally stops)

Houston or Pacers:
K Love

Clippers:
Actress

Dallas:
Dirk, Monroe, Deng

Suns:
Bledsoe & Gay

Pacers:
Stephenson

(Roy & West will be traded... They will try to secretly push for K Love)

I can also see the Pacers trying to trade for Brook Lopez too.

Lbj will go wherever his bosses tell him to play, no one should concern themselves about this matter...It's big business, they don't care about what the Nba fans care about.

A couple questions

1. Are you saying Melo will come to the Heat and LBJ will be leaving? Or they both will be on it. You are then basically saying 4 players will consist of over 80 mil of the teams salary. If you are saying James is gone. Lowry is going to get at least 8 mil. Gortat at least 10. So you now have 5 players will consist of over 80 mil of the teams salary. Just looking at the numbers, how are the Heat going to fill a roster?

2. David West is 33, Roy Hibbert is 27 and both are vastly overpaid. You really think the TWolves will trade Love for them when they have an offer from Golden State for Clay Thompson (24) and David Lee 31 which will cost the twolves over 10 mil less in team salary?

Asik's better
06-20-2014, 04:06 PM
Lebron- heat
Wade- heat
Bosh- heat
Melo- bulls
Love- wolves
Dirk- Dallas
Deng- Dallas
Bledsoe- suns
Monroe- wizards
Hayward- jazz
Parsons- Houston
Lance- pacers
Lowery- heat
Gasol- suns
Randolph- Memphis
Gay- kings
Pierce- clippers
Gortat- pistons

Big 3 stay where they are. Melo goes to Chicago. I also see love staying a T-wolve throughout this pre-season.

PacersForLife
06-20-2014, 06:18 PM
Lebron- Heat
Wade- Heat
Bosh- Heat
Melo- Bulls
Love- Warriors
Dirk- Mavs
Deng- Mavs
Bledsoe-Suns
Monroe- Pelicans
Hayward- Jazz
Parsons- Rockets
Stephenson- Pacers
Lowry- Heat
Gasol- No idea
Randolph- Grizzlies
Gay- Kings
Pierce- Nets or Clippers
Gortat- Wizards

bgdreton
06-20-2014, 06:43 PM
Miami Heat
All 3 of the Big 3 opt out and sign new contracts. Bosh takes a big pay cut, Wade a modest pay cut, and Lebron only signs a 3 year deal with an option after the 2nd year. Miami has been really good to Lebron and with this short term deal he recommits to Miami but keeps his options open as it would only be for 2 years.

Haslem, 34, will opt out and sign a long term contract (less annually) that will probably be his final contract (something like 4 years, 13.5 million). I think Ray Allen will give it anther year and sign a 2 year deal with an option after the 1st, and I think we bring Rashard back for the minimum. Chalmers, Birdman, Beasley, Oden, and Tony Douglas will not be retained. Battier and James Jones will retire. I think we will clear up enough cap space to bring in Kyle Lowry, Chandler Parsons, and Emeka Okafor. I could also see us potentially bringing back Miller if Memphis does not resign him as well. If Ray Allen does decide to retire, I could see us going after Vince Carter. Realistically, I think our core next year will be

Lowry/Cole
Wade/Allen
Lebron/Parsons
Bosh/Haslem
Okafor

^ That could easily keep us atop the Eastern Conference.

Carmelo Anthony
I think Carmelo will go to Chicago and put the Bulls back in contention. With Melo, the Bulls scoring woes will be a thing of the past and they will remain a top defensive team as long as Thibs and Noah are still around. Even without Rose, the Heat are the only team in the East they would have to worry about. To realistically get Melo, the Bulls would have amnesty Boozer and trade Dunleavy for a pick to free up enough space. They would have to add a bench, but if the Bulls make all this happen and Rose can stay on the court their starting lineup could consist of

Rose
Butler
Melo
Gibson
Noah

^ that would easily be one of the best starting 5 in basketball. That starting lineup could get Chicago 80-85 points a night alone.

Kevin Love
I think the only other big offseason move will be Love getting traded to Golden State for Bogut, Thompson, and 2 firsts. Steve Kerr really walked into a great situation, especially if Golden State could land Love. Next season, they could sport a team consisting of

Curry
Iggy/Crawford
Barnes/Green
Love/Speights
Lee/Ezeli

Too bad for Golden State that the West is so tough because that is a really good team. However in such a tough Western Conference I can really only see this team getting to the second round at best when San Antonio, Oklahoma City, and the Los Angeles Clippers are in the conference. Even with that team, the 2nd round would not be a forgone conclusion when Houston, Portland, and Memphis are around too. That Golden State team would light it up though.

Like your optimistic out look on the heat wow that would be something to pull off. The warriors are in no way going to ride Lee at the 5 leaving us with basically zero centers. Lol we already saw that tune in the 1st round playoffs deandre looked like wilt out there come on. If anything it's Klay and Lee for love. That's Klay spelled with a K not a C..

Dade County
06-20-2014, 06:52 PM
A couple questions

1. Are you saying Melo will come to the Heat and LBJ will be leaving? Or they both will be on it.

What I am saying is that,I do not concern myself with a man that clearly has put business, in front of competitive play and sportsmanship.

He is not a basketball player in my mind, he is an ever revolving cooperation... That works hand and hand with the higher ups in the league.

So, whatever he is told to do, for the sake of the Nba brand/business thats what he will do.

You are then basically saying 4 players will consist of over 80 mil of the teams salary.

Don't underestimate these con-artist... They colluded before they can do it again.

If you are saying James is gone.

Once again, I don't concern myself with him.

Lowry is going to get at least 8 mil. Gortat at least 10. So you now have 5 players will consist of over 80 mil of the teams salary. Just looking at the numbers, how are the Heat going to fill a roster?

Don't try to presume, to know what dollar amount these players would sign for. We don't no what happens behind close doors when it comes to sitting across form Pat Riley.

We don't know what Wade & bosh will do with their opt in clause, and how much Money will Melo demand for the chance of getting a ring.

And Miami has shown you that players will sign for the low, if they can play with other star players (I am talking about vet players, signing for the low).

I do believe the HEAT will have a roster of players somewhat like I have suggested... The media will just praise Mr Riley and another scripted season will begin, full of drama, twist and turns and the occasional shocker.

We just have to deal with it. People are thinking that the HEAT are just going to die off in a corner somewhere... But thats not how the story ends.

2. David West is 33, Roy Hibbert is 27 and both are vastly overpaid. You really think the TWolves will trade Love for them when they have an offer from Golden State for Clay Thompson (24) and David Lee 31 which will cost the twolves over 10 mil less in team salary?

You are assuming that I think that the Wolves will be the one's trading for both West & Roy... If the Pacers can get their hands on Love, it will be a multi team deal.

Their are teams out there, that would love to have Roy and that would give up draft picks and young players.

force_within
06-20-2014, 08:38 PM
I hope the spurs can steal Gasol or Monroe..

FOBolous
06-20-2014, 09:09 PM
all the marquee free agents will come to Houston.

EL_MACHETE
06-21-2014, 10:19 AM
I Would Be Ok If Pau Gasol Came To Okc

JasonJohnHorn
06-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Lebron- Houston
Wade- Miami?
Bosh- Dunno...
Melo- Chicago?
Love- He isn't a free agent.
Dirk- Dallas
Deng- Philly
Bledsoe- LAC
Monroe- DET
Hayward- Utah
Parsons- Depends on the LBJ thing....
Stephenson- IND
Lowry- If LBJ leaves and Bosh and Wade stay, I can see Miami, but he won't take a pay cut if LBJ stays
Gasol- NY? I have no clue, but NOT LA. They've treated him like $#!T.
Randolph- MEM
Gay- I don't think he will opt out... that is a BIG pay check next season.
Pierce- LAC
Gortat- WAS (they can offer him more)

emman03
06-21-2014, 09:40 PM
Lebron-heat
Wade-heat
Bosh-heat
Melo-rockets
Love-warriors
Dirk-dallas
Deng-dallas
Bledsoe-suns