This is beautiful
http://deadspin.com/dwyane-wade-playing-defense-is-a-mess-1590887916

bucketss
06-14-2014, 03:13 PM
maybe hes trying to conserve energy for offense,

BALLER R
06-14-2014, 03:15 PM
maybe hes trying to conserve energy for offense,

This would make sense if he was at least doing something on offense. He's just dead weight now. Miami will resign him but they should give him the vet minimum.

Slug3
06-14-2014, 03:32 PM
Last 2 years he has been pretty lazy on D. He was never a great on ball defender, just pretty average. He use to be one of the best help defenders and at playing the passing lanes, but now he just looks like he wants to do as little as possible.

Bruno
06-14-2014, 03:34 PM
wade looks legitimately old this series. he can not be the #2 on a championship team anymore his body is failing him.

Forty6and2
06-14-2014, 03:40 PM
wade looks legitimately old this series. he can not be the #2 on a championship team anymore his body is failing him.

Agree.

It takes much more effort to play defense and ,I believe, with his injuries it is definitely taking a toll on him physically. Father time catching up to D-Wade.

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 03:41 PM

Is his body failing him or is he just not taking care of himself???

To me, Wade looks a bit flabby and out of shape. We all remember how great of shape he was in when he had his bounce back season after training to win the gold medal in the Olympics. What happened to that guy?? The Wade I see now literally had no definition and no explosion whatsoever. I have no doubt if the guy trained as hard as Kobe does in the offseason he would be at a much better place physically at this stage if his career. It seems as though he had let himself go because he has had Lebron to carry the load for him.

Bruno
06-14-2014, 03:46 PM

To me, Wade looks a bit flabby and out of shape. We all remember how great of shape he was in when he had his bounce back season after training to win the gold medal in the Olympics. What happened to that guy?? The Wade I see now literally had no definition and no explosion whatsoever. I have no doubt if the guy trained as hard as Kobe does in the offseason he would be at a much better place physically at this stage if his career. It seems as though he had let himself go because he has had Lebron to carry the load for him.

I've thought the same thing- you can see it on his face. that might be the repercussion of not being able to train the way you want to train though (due to constantly nursing an injury).

either way, Wade is still capable. I think he could continue to excel in a Ginobliesque role for a few more years. But Miami has to adjust and retool, lower their expectation level for Wade and build/sign players accordingly. 32 minutes a game is too much for Wade. he should be on a 28 minute restriction during the regular season with no back to backs.

bucketss
06-14-2014, 03:48 PM
remember when wade let lebron take the lead and all of a sudden they won the chip? i think he needs to take another step back and let bosh take his 2nd option title.

astonmartin10
06-14-2014, 03:57 PM
That's Bargnani territory defense right there lol

kingsdelez24
06-14-2014, 04:02 PM

That was 6 years ago, he's 32 now. He looks the same physically, he just lost a step from injuries and wear. He's a 10 year player, olympian, a 4 year college player, AAU in high school, he even had knee surgery in college. Not to mention the 3 hour Pat Riley practices.

You can't deny thats a lot of basketball for that much time especially after being that athletic for that long of a time.

All he needs to do is practice shooting threes more so he can compensate for this loss of athleticism.

0nekhmer
06-14-2014, 04:04 PM
Its tough being a old slasher

torocan
06-14-2014, 04:12 PM
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Wade but I really can't be that hard on him. We all know he hasn't been right this year (missed a third of the season), and he's older.

Toss in that the Spurs are grinding the entire Heat team into the dust on the offensive end, and is it really surprising to anyone?

Heck, even Lebron is looking worn out and should you really be surprised?

The Spurs passed 380 times in game 4. That's a TON of passes to chase around.

"You move it or you die" were the words from Coach Popovich following the Spurs' only loss in the 2014 Finals. Popovich mentioned that the ball got stuck too often during the game, hindering the Spurs' beautiful offense that is full of player and ball movement. After back-to-back blowout wins, it's safe to say the Spurs are alive and well as the ball has constantly been on the move, finding open shooters all over the court.

In Game 4, the Spurs threw a total of 380 passes compared to just 267 for the Heat. The Spurs entered Game 4 averaging 345.3 passes in The Finals and 311.4 for the Playoffs as a whole.

Game 1: 337 passes, Spurs win
Game 2: 337 passes, Spurs loss
Game 3: 362 passes, Spurs win
Game 4: 380 passes, Spurs win

http://stats.nba.com/featured/game_4_by_the_numbers_2014_06_13.html

In other words, they're averaging 4 passes per possession, forcing the Heat to chase the ball and rotate multiple times on every possession. That's on top of the chasing involved in keeping up with the Spurs screens and cutters who are off the ball, as well as help defense to collapse and getting back out to the perimeter on drives and kick outs.

And unlike the Spurs, the Heat can't afford to play Lebron and Wade reduced minutes. The Heat bench is practically non-existant, which means the Spurs are doing this to the Heat's big 3 over and over again with players on fresh legs since Pops is perfectly happy to sit TD, Manu and Parker on the bench at any point during the game whether Lebron, Wade and Bosh are in the game or not.

This is the worst kind of series for a guy like Wade. Older, on creaky knees, and forced to play a fast pace and chase the ball over and over. He doesn't get to rest on possessions while a big guy like Hibbert pounds the ball in a post up. And how often do you see the Spurs go 4 flat for a Parker isolation?

Not very often.

The entire Heat team is running out of gas if they haven't already. It's like the NBA version of 48 minutes of hell... wave after wave of fresh legs, wave after wave of pinpoint passes, pushing the pace up the floor over and over again.

Without sufficient depth to spell the big 3, it's almost inevitable that Wade is trying to take plays off where he can. And ultimately inevitable that the Heat runs out of steam.

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 04:31 PM
That was 6 years ago, he's 32 now. He looks the same physically, he just lost a step from injuries and wear. He's a 10 year player, olympian, a 4 year college player, AAU in high school, he even had knee surgery in college. Not to mention the 3 hour Pat Riley practices.

You can't deny thats a lot of basketball for that much time especially after being that athletic for that long of a time.

All he needs to do is practice shooting threes more so he can compensate for this loss of athleticism.

Tim Duncan is 38 and has played much more basketball than Wade. How is that Tim Duncan can get up and down the floor faster than Wade thoughtout the game?

Kobe has played more bball than Wade as well. I seriously think Wade simply doesn't train hard enough in the offseason. And no, Wade's body does not look the same. You can certainly tell he is no where as lean as he could be if he was training.

I just can't figure out why Wade is consistently the last man back on defense. He's either just lazy, complaining to a ref, or just simply leaving it Lebron to chase down fastbreaks.

bucketss
06-14-2014, 04:31 PM
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Wade but I really can't be that hard on him. We all know he hasn't been right this year (missed a third of the season), and he's older.

Toss in that the Spurs are grinding the entire Heat team into the dust on the offensive end, and is it really surprising to anyone?

Heck, even Lebron is looking worn out and should you really be surprised?

The Spurs passed 380 times in game 4. That's a TON of passes to chase around.

http://stats.nba.com/featured/game_4_by_the_numbers_2014_06_13.html

In other words, they're averaging 4 passes per possession, forcing the Heat to chase the ball and rotate multiple times on every possession. That's on top of the chasing involved in keeping up with the Spurs screens and cutters who are off the ball, as well as help defense to collapse and getting back out to the perimeter on drives and kick outs.

And unlike the Spurs, the Heat can't afford to play Lebron and Wade reduced minutes. The Heat bench is practically non-existant, which means the Spurs are doing this to the Heat's big 3 over and over again with players on fresh legs since Pops is perfectly happy to sit TD, Manu and Parker on the bench at any point during the game whether Lebron, Wade and Bosh are in the game or not.

This is the worst kind of series for a guy like Wade. Older, on creaky knees, and forced to play a fast pace and chase the ball over and over. He doesn't get to rest on possessions while a big guy like Hibbert pounds the ball in a post up. And how often do you see the Spurs go 4 flat for a Parker isolation?

Not very often.

The entire Heat team is running out of gas if they haven't already. It's like the NBA version of 48 minutes of hell... wave after wave of fresh legs, wave after wave of pinpoint passes, pushing the pace up the floor over and over again.

Without sufficient depth to spell the big 3, it's almost inevitable that Wade is trying to take plays off where he can. And ultimately inevitable that the Heat runs out of steam.

thats what stephen A smith said, the heat were huffing and puffing in the 2nd quarter lol

and it does seem for the spurs that it doesn't matter whos out there, they seem play the same

PurpleJesus
06-14-2014, 04:40 PM
But Lebron plays with other superstars.

Crackadalic
06-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Wade needs to follow Kobe's footsteps after he wasn't Prime Kobe anymore or his career is done. Sad to see him like this

kingsdelez24
06-14-2014, 04:54 PM

Tim Duncan is 38 and has played much more basketball than Wade. How is that Tim Duncan can get up and down the floor faster than Wade thoughtout the game?

Kobe has played more bball than Wade as well. I seriously think Wade simply doesn't train hard enough in the offseason. And no, Wade's body does not look the same. You can certainly tell he is no where as lean as he could be if he was training.

I just can't figure out why Wade is consistently the last man back on defense. He's either just lazy, complaining to a ref, or just simply leaving it Lebron to chase down fastbreaks.

Tim Duncan never had the athleticism that Dwade had to wear him down. That comparison is invalid.

Kobe played more on the perimeter, didn't slash as much or as well as Wade, and didn't have Pat Riley putting him through 3 hour practices every day. Even so, Kobe has lost his fair share of athleticism as well by the time he was 32.

Even if he doesn't "train as hard", it wluld be stupid to train much at all if he had to recover from injuries. Quit hating him so blindly and stop to think for a second. Players know their own bodies, players that play with that much athleticism degrade much quicker. Francis, Penny, Arenas, Ron Harper in his day, Drexler in his day, Richard Jefferson, Baron Davis, Michael Redd...

I can keep going with that list of people who don't "train hard enough" btw, goes to show how much more a poster on the internet knows about training than an elite athelete.

kingsdelez24
06-14-2014, 04:55 PM
Does that make me a dickrider now for proving your point wrong?

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Does that make me a dickrider now for proving your point wrong?

Well I would never suggest such a thing and you didn't prove any of my points wrong. Yes you have your opinion but as somebody who has been an athlete throughout my entire life, I can't understand how Wade is able to expend himself on offense and yet consistently be the last man back on defense, and some cases he never he even gets passed the half court.

The guy literally calls for a switch everytime down in transition and can't guard one person on the floor. He simply doesn't run the floor on defense but seems to always be just fine on offense.

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Tim Duncan never had the athleticism that Dwade had to wear him down. That comparison is invalid.

Kobe played more on the perimeter, didn't slash as much or as well as Wade, and didn't have Pat Riley putting him through 3 hour practices every day. Even so, Kobe has lost his fair share of athleticism as well by the time he was 32.

Even if he doesn't "train as hard", it wluld be stupid to train much at all if he had to recover from injuries. Quit hating him so blindly and stop to think for a second. Players know their own bodies, players that play with that much athleticism degrade much quicker. Francis, Penny, Arenas, Ron Harper in his day, Drexler in his day, Richard Jefferson, Baron Davis, Michael Redd...

I can keep going with that list of people who don't "train hard enough" btw, goes to show how much more a poster on the internet knows about training than an elite athelete.

Yeah, nothing you say means anything and you bring no valid points. It seems to me you don't know anything about offseason training and physical fitness.

smith&wesson
06-14-2014, 05:06 PM
why do people act like wade is so old ? ray allen is in better shape than him and hes older. Tim ducan is older, not hearing those excuses ..

The heat are a great team, but I will say that the big three are pretty weak mentally.

RaiderLakersA's
06-14-2014, 05:48 PM
why do people act like wade is so old ? ray allen is in better shape than him and hes older. Tim ducan is older, not hearing those excuses ..

The heat are a great team, but I will say that the big three are pretty weak mentally.

It's not a matter of age, but of conditioning and fitness. Ray Allen runs marathons. Ginoboli has incredible stamina. Both look old. But both could probably run most players out of the gym on wind sprints alone.

Wade? I'm not so sure. I've seen several plays where he didn't get back on defense. His eyes were willing, but his *** wasn't budging. He doesn't have the energy or reserves and yes, his face does look a little like he's trying out for Alvin and the Chipmunks road tour. It's high time that he listened to his nutritionist and get a good trainer to follow his every move.

Sactown
06-14-2014, 07:25 PM

wade has recurring knee injuries and is pretty worn down and it's not like he's that young or played a perimeter game.. he's a 32 year old slasher who has a lot of miles and damage on those knees and Bosh is underutilized

archdevil84
06-14-2014, 08:04 PM
who's dwayne wade?

Bring The Heat
06-14-2014, 08:08 PM

To some extent I might agree maybe he doesn't train hard in the off season.. but let's remember Wade throughout his younger years was an explosive player and took a lot of hard falls in his days, he relies a lot on his athleticism and during that time he was truly unstoppable. Not he has inflammation problem with his knees and they just aren't the same. Granted he has his moments where he has some spring in his step..

As far as Duncan goes he's been able to last in this league a long time b/c he was one of the most fundamentally sound players the game has seen. He has a nice post up game, good mid range shot and great passer along with having a great coach and great players like parker & ginoboli who are excellent at getting to the rim and creating easy opportunities for other players ... Wade on the other hand relied a lot on his explosion to the rim.

Bring The Heat
06-14-2014, 08:13 PM
Why people bringing up Ray Allen? Ray Allen and Wade two different types of players.. Ray Allen is one of the most accurate shooters of all time and doesn't really rely on athleticism as much as Dwyane Wade... Ray Allen is mostly a three point shooter or comes off screens for his shots, occasionally if a player closes out to hard he will drive in but thats it. D-Wade would split traps and take his man of the dribble and explode to the rim at will during his days... not sure if all of you remember but Wade would take a beating and many hard falls b/c of the hard he would drive to the rim.

beasted86
06-14-2014, 08:24 PM

Wade lost like 15 lbs last summer.
http://www.sonicsrising.com/2013/9/22/4759964/dwyane-wade-in-the-best-shape-of-his-life

I think he's conserving his energy, and this video really doesn't show anything too worrysome for a guy with his mileage and knee issues. There are times when Wade's passiveness getting back has been a problem, but it has not been this series. What Im actually annoyed at Wade for is his pick and roll defense this series. Its been an unwillingness to fight over screens. It has plagued most of this team, and they have relaxed into switching almost everything. They have done that a good amount during their entire run, but this season and series is an all time high. The cross matching is whats causing a lot of problems, and the team to do things that is uncharacteristic of themselves. You should never ever have to double team Splitter or Diaw in the post, but unfortunately because of cross matching and help defense on pick and rolls, it has been a weak spot.

SPURSFAN1
06-14-2014, 08:26 PM
Good thing Tim Duncan is the Big Fundamental. No athleticism needed. Skills is the name of the game.

SPURSFAN1
06-14-2014, 08:27 PM
If wade played for the Spurs, he'd be benched all game for missing defensive assignments.

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 08:43 PM
Wade lost like 15 lbs last summer.
http://www.sonicsrising.com/2013/9/22/4759964/dwyane-wade-in-the-best-shape-of-his-life

I think he's conserving his energy, and this video really doesn't show anything too worrysome for a guy with his mileage and knee issues. There are times when Wade's passiveness getting back has been a problem, but it has not been this series. What Im actually annoyed at Wade for is his pick and roll defense this series. Its been an unwillingness to fight over screens. It has plagued most of this team, and they have relaxed into switching almost everything. They have done that a good amount during their entire run, but this season and series is an all time high. The cross matching is whats causing a lot of problems, and the team to do things that is uncharacteristic of themselves. You should never ever have to double team Splitter or Diaw in the post, but unfortunately because of cross matching and help defense on pick and rolls, it has been a weak spot.

I agree with everything you said. However, the cross-matching is mainly the fault of Wade. If you watch the games, as you stated, his unwillingness to fight over pick and rolls and his laziness getting back on defense in transition is the reason why many of the cross-matches even occur. Wade is constantly not sticking to his man and simply just pointing/pushing his teammates to pick up his man so he can sit in the paint and roam.

I'm tired of his age being an excuse for him. The guy is only 30 years old. There's is no valid excuse for him not getting back on defense. None. If Ray Allen, Tim Duncan, Diaw, Bonner, Splitter, and Shane Battier are beating you up and down the court then it's a effort issue, plain and simple.

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Good thing Tim Duncan is the Big Fundamental. No athleticism needed. Skills is the name of the game.

Yes, that's true but even at 38, Duncan consistently beats Wade up and down the court.

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 08:45 PM
If wade played for the Spurs, he'd be benched all game for missing defensive assignments.

Without a doubt.

BALLER R
06-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Everyone talking about Chalmers but no one calling out wade. If I'm Lebron I would be ripping Wade behind close doors obviously. I don't think Lebrons doing that. Also Heat are better off playing Ray more and benching Wade. He's not even trying on defense.

beasted86
06-14-2014, 09:06 PM

:shrug:

Good thing he doesn't play for the Spurs then?

Not everyone fits their style. Rodman helped 5 teams to win a championship, but was supposedly a cancer according to Pop who dumped him for a scrub.

beasted86
06-14-2014, 09:09 PM
Everyone talking about Chalmers but no one calling out wade. If I'm Lebron I would be ripping Wade behind close doors obviously. I don't think Lebrons doing that. Also Heat are better off playing Ray more and benching Wade. He's not even trying on defense.

I can put together another 12 minute video showing Wade making excellent defensive decisions. Its all about perspective, but I do think he has been subpar this series.

Unfortunately on PSD some individual player always has to take the blame, and for now its Wade's turn I guess. To me it has been a little bit of everything, but surely Wade is not the reason they are behind in this series.

SPURSFAN1
06-14-2014, 09:14 PM

Not everyone fits their style. Rodman helped 5 teams to win a championship, but was supposedly a cancer according to Pop who dumped him for a scrub.

I wouldn't want an over the hill player on my team either. I wonder what happens to the heat when Lebron leaves.

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't want an over the hill player on my team either. I wonder what happens to the heat when Lebron leaves.

Well we're now witnessing what happens when the Heat loses a championship. Lebronites completely disappear.

SPURSFAN1
06-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Well we're now witnessing what happens when the Heat loses a championship. Lebronites completely disappear.

:laugh:

So many heat fans talking about this years wade is healthy and all this bull. He sure aged pretty quick playing the spurs.

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 09:26 PM
:laugh:

So many heat fans talking about this years wade is healthy and all this bull. He sure aged pretty quick playing the spurs.

The funniest part is watching Ray Allen, Duncan, Splitter, Diaw, And Battier beat Wade down court constantly in transition defense. If you watch Wade, it's like he's always looking for opportunity or excuse to not get back so he can leak out and cherry pick.

SPURSFAN1
06-14-2014, 09:29 PM
The funniest part is watching Ray Allen, Duncan, Splitter, Diaw, And Battier beat Wade down court constantly in transition defense. If you watch Wade, it's like he's always looking for opportunity or excuse to not get back so he can leak out and cherry pick.

Dude is running on fumes. Can't even keep it up for a half. He needs to drop 20 pounds and go Kobe lean. He ain't young anymore.

Hotone1401
06-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Dude is running on fumes. Can't even keep it up for a half. He needs to drop 20 pounds and go Kobe lean. He ain't young anymore.

That's what I'm saying. We all saw the type of shape and conditioning Wade COULD be in if he just trained hard enough. It was evident during his Olympic gold medal run in 08'. Since Lebron's joined the team, Wade has pretty much been lazy and allowed Lebron to be the workhorse.

If you simply look at Wade you can see he is out of shape and has no where near the amount of lean muscle or conditioning that he could attain from working hard to stay in good shape. I believe it has more to do with effort than anything however.

Chrisclover
06-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Harden laughs. He is not alone anymore.

kdspurman
06-14-2014, 10:23 PM

That Pop guy... Clueless!

the Spurs try to build a certain culture in their locker room. One that Rodman didn't fit. And as we saw last year, Stephen Jackson. You probably wouldn't understand that, but it's why they are still successful today. Nobody in the locker room thinks they're bigger than the team. They play for each other and don't act out in the media like most other teams do.

d00d
06-14-2014, 10:29 PM
imagine Rose in a few years. going to be ugly

NBA_Starter
06-14-2014, 10:36 PM
It has been horrible did he rest all year for this?

beasted86
06-15-2014, 01:12 AM
That Pop guy... Clueless!

the Spurs try to build a certain culture in their locker room. One that Rodman didn't fit. And as we saw last year, Stephen Jackson. You probably wouldn't understand that, but it's why they are still successful today. Nobody in the locker room thinks they're bigger than the team. They play for each other and don't act out in the media like most other teams do.

Actually it was simply my point that great players can still be great and contribute to multiple championships, all while not fitting the supposed "discipline of the Spurs"... as if that's some marquee or barometer for greatness. Its clear that guy is trolling for a reaction from HEAT fans. Wade would be benched on the Spurs? Great, he doesn't play for the Spurs.

BALLER R
06-15-2014, 01:43 AM
Actually it was simply my point that great players can still be great and contribute to multiple championships, all while not fitting the supposed "discipline of the Spurs"... as if that's some marquee or barometer for greatness. Its clear that guy is trolling for a reaction from HEAT fans. Wade would be benched on the Spurs? Great, he doesn't play for the Spurs.

Not sure what your trying to say here. Regardless of what team he plays for he should be benched. Poor effort and laziness he's showing I don't care who you are that kind of play doesn't deserve to be on the court. This is the NBA championship your playing for not the first week of the season.

BALLER R
06-15-2014, 01:47 AM
I can put together another 12 minute video showing Wade making excellent defensive decisions. Its all about perspective, but I do think he has been subpar this series.

Unfortunately on PSD some individual player always has to take the blame, and for now its Wade's turn I guess. To me it has been a little bit of everything, but surely Wade is not the reason they are behind in this series.

Go ahead, because I'm constantly seeing wade standing around. The times he makes a great defensive play isn't nearly as much as he makes a bad one. Green is a shooter yet he constantly sags off on him or has his back turned to him. He gambles on defense so obviously he will eventually get one.

dodie53
06-15-2014, 09:30 AM
he looks hurt and confused

steelcityroller
06-15-2014, 01:15 PM

He is "supposedly" a superstar. You shouldn't be bragging about being able to make a 12-minute video of him playing good defense over a 4 game series. He should be playing good defense anyways.

The only people I have seen defending Dwayne Wade's play this series has been Heat fans. I'm neither a Heat or Spurs fan and can tell you that if it were my team I would be pissed that Wade hasn't been benched.... When you are playing a team putting out the tempo that the Spurs are playing you can't keep Wade out there hobbling around and going half-*** on defense.

But he's a 30-year old slasher with knee issues. That makes it okay for him to be the only one not able to get up and down the court....

I'd like to think that he would get benched on any Championship caliber team considering he has been a liability on the defensive end where they are getting killed and the team is down 3-1.

Bruno
06-15-2014, 02:00 PM

the all time greats discover this and adapt their game before their bodies fall apart.

Lakers + Giants
06-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Despite all that rest wade looks old, not a good sign at all. Wade's definitely on his last legs, and it's going to be pretty sad to watch since he relies on athleticism.

raiderfaninTX
06-15-2014, 03:04 PM
People talk abouit letting bosh walk to resign wade to a max contract, **** THAT!!!

You cna replace wade easily with the money he's asking. I would let wade go get bosh at a discount, and make a push for anthony.

ManRam
06-15-2014, 03:05 PM

You could. But there mere fact that there have been this many instances so far is just unacceptable, period. There are way too many horrible efforts here, regardless of how many good plays he's made. It's the Finals, at least pretend to try on the defensive end :shrug:

raiderfaninTX
06-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Go ahead, because I'm constantly seeing wade standing around. The times he makes a great defensive play isn't nearly as much as he makes a bad one. Green is a shooter yet he constantly sags off on him or has his back turned to him. He gambles on defense so obviously he will eventually get one.

This lets wait and see if op delivers on his video.

raiderfaninTX
06-15-2014, 03:08 PM
This should also prove how bad spo is, he's touted as wizard with reviewing tape but he still marches wade out there.

I would roll out bosh, birdman , lbj, allen, cole/chalmers/or battier ,

flea
06-15-2014, 03:09 PM
I predict more flopping and whining tonight - whether the refs will be complicit remains to be seen.

mjt20mik
06-15-2014, 03:18 PM
It'll be curious to see what the Heat do this summer in terms of free agency. I wonder if wade does opt out or not if they do lose this finals.

I really don't think Lebron stays unless restructuring occurs.