PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Pop confirms he will continue coaching next season

Purch
06-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Unfortantly I don't know how to link nba.com videos, but the game 5 per game interview he makes it pretty clear.

goingfor28
06-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Good. He's a genius

ink
06-14-2014, 03:21 PM
I didn't realize there was any question.

NYKNYGNYY
06-14-2014, 03:43 PM
I figured he'd continue I think he wants to retire when the big three are gone or at least Duncan

TylerSL
06-14-2014, 04:10 PM
Him and Duncan both have 1 more year left on their contracts. It really wasn't that much of a question. I could see him and Duncan both retiring after next year as again, their contracts will be up. But I could also see them both in the NBA for another 2-3 after NEXT year as neither are showing any signs of slowing down.

torocan
06-14-2014, 04:21 PM
No reason for any of them to retire in the foreseeable future barring injury.

They're most likely winning the chip this year. And amazingly they'll actually get BETTER next year if they just maintain the current roster.

TD will get slightly worse. Manu will get slightly worse. TP will be about the same.

Kawhi will get better (young). Diaw will get better (familiarity). Green will get better (young). Patty Mills will get better. Aaron Baynes will get better (young). Joseph will get better (young).

As long as TD and Pops want to hang around, they'll still be a championship caliber team. Man, the West is tough...