PDA

View Full Version : Why is Birdman always under ranked among the all-time greats?

fouman22
06-14-2014, 11:12 AM
Have we forgotten how good that guy was? Its my opinion that Chris "birdman" Anderson is 2nd to none other than MJ. Other people seem to leave him out of their top 5 and even their top 10 sometimes. How? Birdman is by far the most skilled player to EVER play. Offensively nobody matches his skill set. And he was a shutdown defender.

I mean how the hell can you seriously rank Larry Bird ahead of birdman with a straight face? I have been watching a lot of old school playoff games from the 80's and 90's and I always get the impression that if birdman was in that game, he would be taking over.

So for those of you that rank him so low, why? And don't give me **** about how Birdman needed Lebron and Wade to win titles. Jordan needed Pippen and Rodman, Larry needed McHale, and Magic needed Kareem and Worthy and everyone else.

So please enlightment me as to why Chris "birdman" Anderson is not on Mt. Rushmore to most of you people

Jamiecballer
06-14-2014, 11:14 AM
Lol. I see what you did there

c.c.
06-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Ummmmm

Sly Guy
06-14-2014, 11:26 AM
I wish I could "like" threads on here. This one would definitely get my approval.

king4day
06-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Have we forgotten how good that guy was? Its my opinion that Chris "birdman" Anderson is 2nd to none other than MJ. Other people seem to leave him out of their top 5 and even their top 10 sometimes. How? Birdman is by far the most skilled player to EVER play. Offensively nobody matches his skill set. And he was a shutdown defender.

I mean how the hell can you seriously rank Larry Bird ahead of birdman with a straight face? I have been watching a lot of old school playoff games from the 80's and 90's and I always get the impression that if birdman was in that game, he would be taking over.

So for those of you that rank him so low, why? And don't give me **** about how Birdman needed Lebron and Wade to win titles. Jordan needed Pippen and Rodman, Larry needed McHale, and Magic needed Kareem and Worthy and everyone else.

So please enlightment me as to why Chris "birdman" Anderson is not on Mt. Rushmore to most of you people

Please don't create threads like this. I realize you're trying to be funny but they have been way overdone and after the first time, are no longer funny. It can lead to an infraction or ban if kept up.

If you are doing this because you are upset at all the LeBron threads or other threads, please just report what's bothering you instead of trying to rebel.