PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a superstar in free agency

NetsPaint
06-12-2014, 01:10 AM
I want a superstar in free agency to decide where he's gonna sign by shooting a dart at a dartboard. The dartboard would have all the teams on it. He either mentions which team he landed on in a tweet, something simple, letting your imagination picture where he shot the dart, or he does that and has a video along with the tweet. The video would be a twitter video, it'd be cozy since it wouldn't be a big thing like YouTube.

SPURSFAN1
06-12-2014, 01:16 AM
I want a superstar in free agency to decide where he's gonna sign by shooting a dart at a dartboard. The dartboard would have all the teams on it. He either mentions which team he landed on in a tweet, something simple, letting your imagination picture where he shot the dart, or he does that and has a video along with the tweet. The video would be a twitter video, it'd be cozy since it wouldn't be a big thing like YouTube.

People would call it rigged, and say he already knew where he wanted to go.

sixers247
06-12-2014, 09:25 AM
:yawn:

archdevil84
06-12-2014, 09:34 AM
that would be so awesome :laugh:

NBA_Starter
06-12-2014, 04:50 PM
I approve of this method.

KnickaBocka.44
06-12-2014, 05:07 PM
It's not possible as not all teams could sign him because of the salary cap, unless 'he' was willing to sacrifice 'his' supposed max deal and sign for the minimum...because that's where the dart landed.