PDA

View Full Version : Does the Heat have the worst fans of all-time?

force_within
06-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Several minutes left before the end of the game, faithful and loyal fans of the Heat left the arena..so sad..

goingfor28
06-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Yes

ManRam
06-11-2014, 12:20 AM
I think once Toney Douglas checks in you can leave if you want to. It's no fun sitting at a game that you paid a ton of money to see and have your team get destroyed. I don't get why people get on fans for leaving when their teams are cooked. They paid, they can do what they want. You aren't magically a better fan because you sat there a few extra minutes.

Hell, they shelled out the money to go...that kinda makes them more committed fans than anyone here.

I'd probably leave too. I don't care. I'd be fuming mad if I were a Heat fan. Why subject yourself to more torture?

Acclaimed
06-11-2014, 12:31 AM
I agree with ^, but at the same time they are one of the elitist fans groups that seem to show up late/leave early/not cheer very loud. Most big market teams are like that. LA is pretty bad too even though they've had a historically amazing franchise.

I don't know about the worst, but I think fans leavin this game was anywhere near as bad as game 6 last year... I mean they were down by 2 and people left lol.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Gonna close because threads like these turn into bait-fests.