PDA

View Full Version : Dear Jordan worshippers: Jordan left a finals game over cramps too!! Game 4 1997

MagicBucsSox
06-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Michael Jordan had the flu game.
LeBron James had the cramp game.
In Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals, Jordan scored 38 points while battling a 103-degree fever in the Chicago Bulls’ win over the Utah Jazz.
In Game 1 of the 2014 NBA Finals, LeBron left in the forth quarter due to cramps in the Miami Heat’s loss to the San Antonio Spurs.
Want to use the difference in production and outcome to hammer LeBron and praise Jordan? I guess that’s your prerogative, though it seems silly to equate two very different health concerns.
But if you’re going to use Jordan’s flu game to bash LeBron, let’s talk about Game 4 of the 1997 NBA Finals.
Roland Lazenby’s “Michael Jordan: The Life” (hat tip: Bill Barnwell of Grantland):
It would later be learned that a Bulls team assistant had mistakenly replaced the players’ Gatorade with GatorLode, a heavy drink used for building carbs. “It was like eating baked potatoes,” explained trainer Chip Schaeffer. Down the stretch, Chicago’s players complained of stomach cramps and Jordan even asked to sit for a time, something he never did at a key moment.
Circumstances out of the players’ control? Check.
Cramping? Check.
Asking out of an NBA Finals game? Check.
Just as LeBron couldn’t do anything about the lack of air conditioning in San Antonio, Jordan couldn’t control for the team team assistant. The results and effect were the same.
Was Jordan mentally tougher than LeBron? Probably. Jordan is likely the fiercest competitor in NBA history.
But cramps can temporarily debilitate even those whose will to win is unquestioned.
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/06/michael-jordan-left-an-nba-finals-game-due-to-cramps-too/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lmaoooo y'all humbled

LongIslandIcedZ
06-06-2014, 12:39 PM
This is just as pathetic as the guy who made the Lebron Left Game thread

*Superman*
06-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Good write up. But what the hell is GatorLode, never heard of that before.

DreamShaker
06-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Those are two totally different situations, but I get what you are saying. Sometimes people like to use all the fuel they can to prove MJ>LBJ. This will blow over.

*Superman*
06-06-2014, 12:42 PM

Why? Everyone's saying "OMGZ Jordan and Kobe woulda played through it". Well this just shows even the great MJ doesn't have the cure to defeat cramps.

b_russ
06-06-2014, 12:43 PM
*Hangover game

LongIslandIcedZ
06-06-2014, 12:43 PM
Why? Everyone's saying "OMGZ Jordan and Kobe woulda played through it". Well this just shows even the great MJ doesn't have the cure to defeat cramps.

Yea and those people are pathetic. Hence why I said it was just as pathetic.

Guys get hurt. It's not like they wanted to be watching from the bench.

DreamShaker
06-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Good write up. But what the hell is GatorLode, never heard of that before.

Pretty sure it's not in business any longer, and was only in business for a few years. Way to load up carbs.

8kobe24
06-06-2014, 12:48 PM
good for MJ good for lebron. now they got something in common...

*Superman*
06-06-2014, 12:48 PM

Guys get hurt. It's not like they wanted to be watching from the bench.

QUOTE=LongIslandIcedZ:28590671]

Guys get hurt. It's not like they wanted to be watching from the bench.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. I didn't read the other thread, but it sounds like you're calling this one pathetic while agreeing with? I didn't understand.

kingkenny01
06-06-2014, 12:54 PM
mj what a wuss, god would have played though it

michael811
06-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Jordan went back into the game Lebron didn't that's the difference

LongIslandIcedZ
06-06-2014, 12:58 PM
QUOTE]Oh okay. I didn't read the other thread, but it sounds like you're calling this one pathetic while agreeing with? I didn't understand.[/QUOTE]

I thought the other thread was ******** for calling out a guy who clearly couldn't play. And I think using this thread as a way to combat a stupid thread is equally ********.

J4KOP99
06-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Just for the sake of actually reporting things correctly...

Jordan dominated the 4th quarter where he had 12 of his 22 and also had a chance to tie the game with a 3. The ball went in and out and right into the hands of stockton who threw it downcourt to russell who dunked it thus sending the Jazz crowd into a frenzy and drowning out the great Marv Albert. I remember that game really well for some reason. Phil Jackson claimed that it was too loud in the building and was genuinely upset.

Fun fact: game 4 of the '97 finals was the 2nd lowest scoring finals games of all time.

-There's also a great story somewhere on youtube told by Artie Lange and Norm Macdonald about taking the under for game 4 and doing what was called a "lightning bet." The bet is basically that you make an extra $1000 for every point under the spread. It is dangerous because if the score is over, then you lose an extra 1000. They won and made a ton.

PeanutPunch33
06-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Dear LeBron worshippers: LeBron was a historically lucky bounce away from being 1/4 in the finals.

PeanutPunch33
06-06-2014, 01:05 PM
And for anybody that's had cramps from sports before, go through it and try to play through it before you call another man a *****

P&GRealist
06-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Can't believe these Finals are about LeBron and his cramps moreso than Spurs-Heat.

kingkenny01
06-06-2014, 01:10 PM

He asked to get back in, and spoelstra said no way

bleedprple&gold
06-06-2014, 01:15 PM
I'd this a joke? GatorLode? Lol that just sounds made up.

2-ONE-5
06-06-2014, 01:17 PM

this. end thread

2-ONE-5
06-06-2014, 01:18 PM

i think its more him saying that to protect his guy

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 01:20 PM

Yes I thought this was the point but whatever... LOL

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 01:22 PM

Sure he did... Because Spo said so... LOL.

I'm sure Spo thought hmmmmmmm Bron could opt out this year and he's getting in my face to put him back in but I'm just NOT going to listen to him with the game on the line :rolleyes:

He looked pretty comfy on the bench chilling I didn't see him get up once.

Teeboy1487
06-06-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm so sick of this cramp stuff. It's so overblown.

*Superman*
06-06-2014, 01:29 PM
I'd this a joke? GatorLode? Lol that just sounds made up.

Lol, i thought so too, but it was a thing.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1988-02-10/business/8803290257_1_quaker-jwt-account-director

GiantsSwaGG
06-06-2014, 01:32 PM

So you were in the huddle when he said that?

kingkenny01
06-06-2014, 01:34 PM
i think its more him saying that to protect his guy

Did you see the look on his face he really wanted to get back in, he was devastated watching the game from the sideline. The guy couldn't walk, would you even want a hobbling lebron back out there, im not a heat fan, im bucks fan but this a little ridiculous.

Mr_Jones
06-06-2014, 01:34 PM
i am SO buff.

Sadds The Gr8
06-06-2014, 01:36 PM
amazing story.

P&GRealist
i am SO buff.
I know :love:

Pakman
OP is just as bad. Fkn nerd

LAKobeBryant
06-06-2014, 01:39 PM
lebron left twice tho

ManRam
06-06-2014, 01:41 PM

LeBron did go back in...and it happened again, and worse. His body shut down and that was all she wrote. Even still, he kept asking to go back in (I don't know if I even buy that, he looked COOKED).

But no ****, the "MJ and Kobe would have played thru it because they played thru completely different injuries/illnesses before" narrative is beyond silly. We shouldn't need this proof to prove that.

ewing
06-06-2014, 01:45 PM
God ,this is silly. Bron is great and 2 time defending champ. Bron is also a primadonna that acts like a pro wrestler every time he scores. When something goes bad for him people are going to jump on him. Live with it

MagicBucsSox
06-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Dear LeBron worshippers: LeBron was a historically lucky bounce away from being 1/4 in the finals.

And Tom Brady was 2eli manning drives away from 5 rings, how many games Fisher & horry win for Shaq n Kobe, paxson and Kerr miss shots who knows what happens to Chicago. It's called a team.
You ppl are so programmed

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-06-2014, 01:57 PM
It's because guys correlate cramps with women's menstrual cramps and see Lebron as an exaggerater that this is even a story. Not too many people suffer cramps throughout their lifetime so they don't know what it feels like. If he would have pulled a hammy, a lot more people can sympathize. but everyone has seen him embellish a little bit when he gets a boo boo. I think people have a prejudice against him and automatically think he's trying to oversell it like he does a lot of his other "injuries"

Does anyone know the other games he cramped up? I know it was in the playoffs but I don't remember if it was in the finals or a against who.

MagicBucsSox
06-06-2014, 01:58 PM
lebron left twice tho

Lmaoooooo the nerve of him to try again

ThuglifeJ
06-06-2014, 02:00 PM
MJ took a breather.

Came back in.

Lebron checked out.

4th quarter..

Nice try.

Close thread.

ManRam
06-06-2014, 02:01 PM
And Tom Brady was 2eli manning drives away from 5 rings, how many games Fisher & horry win for Shaq n Kobe, paxson and Kerr miss shots who knows what happens to Chicago. It's called a team.
You ppl are so programmed

Preach brutha!

Luck happens, all the time. It's a huge part of sports. To pretend like Ray Allen's shot was the only time an all-time great caught a second chance is just hilariously stupid. You win or you lose. That's all that matters in the end.

But hey, if it helps them sleep at night, just selectively cheapen his wins all you want! Just realize how hypocritical it is.

effen5
06-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Misleading title

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Got to love that the OP wanted to diss Jordan but in the end made Lebron look like more of a b**ch... LOL

Auseranami
06-06-2014, 02:17 PM
I don't blame the ac being out for lebron getting cramps, I blame lebron for not keeping himself properly hydrated. This isn't the first time lebron has had to be CARRIED off the floor because of cramps.

ManRam
06-06-2014, 02:23 PM
I don't blame the ac being out for lebron getting cramps, I blame lebron for not keeping himself properly hydrated. This isn't the first time lebron has had to be CARRIED off the floor because of cramps.

The other time he wasn't "carried" off...and he came back in shortly later to hit the dagger 3. Much like last night, he tried to play through it. Difference was, last time his body recovered quick enough to allow him to, last night it didn't. Neither times was it a matter of mental weakness.

The question is, why was he on the floor getting aggressively stretched out in 2012 while drinking gatorade, and last night the staff decided not to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP7ch6JoOKI

DaBear
06-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Lebron fans are getting annoying. Always grasping for straws

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 02:29 PM

uhhh, he asked to go back in.....Spols wouldn't let him back in.

ThuglifeJ
06-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Lebron fans are getting annoying. Always grasping for straws

Always

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 02:37 PM
uhhh, he asked to go back in.....Spols wouldn't let him back in.

Yes Spo said this... He just said this and that's all we know.

Do you really think Spo in the situation having Lebron being able to opt out after this year and getting in his face to come back into the game would say "no too bad" during the most crucial moments on a game 1 finals game. Sorry not buying what Spo is selling to protect his guy.

ManRam
06-06-2014, 02:39 PM
I genuinely don't believe that Bron asked to go back in :shrug:

Just by looking at him, I don't for a second believe he was capable of stepping onto that court after the second flare up. He looked cooked. He couldn't stand. He couldn't walk. He was in pain to boot.

I absolutely don't for a second doubt that he wanted to be out there, and I'm genuinely not sure what suggests otherwise, but I don't think he could have...at least it didn't look like he could have. "Could" and "want" are very different things.

P&GRealist
06-06-2014, 02:40 PM
This basically proves my point that LeBron > MJ. Don't know why anyone would disagree otherwise. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

ManRam
06-06-2014, 02:43 PM
This basically proves my point that LeBron > MJ. Don't know why anyone would disagree otherwise. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Your ManRam-shamelessly-awful-intentional-trolling-circa-late-2012 aside, the point is really that none of these narratives prove anything. It's all just sensationalism based on "well, I don't think so-and-so would have responded the same way". It's meaningless in the end. The reactions to what happened last night are entirely frivolous.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 02:44 PM

I dated a girl who got really bad cramps on her period one time but she fought through it and made it to work that day.

GiantsSwaGG
06-06-2014, 02:50 PM
I dated a girl who got really bad cramps on her period one time but she fought through it and made it to work that day.

Wait, you ran the red light?

jerellh528
06-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Jeffey should close this thread like he closed the Lebron one

FlashBolt
06-06-2014, 02:55 PM

Just by looking at him, I don't for a second believe he was capable of stepping onto that court after the second flare up. He looked cooked. He couldn't stand. He couldn't walk. He was in pain to boot.

I absolutely don't for a second doubt that he wanted to be out there, and I'm genuinely not sure what suggests otherwise, but I don't think he could have...at least it didn't look like he could have. "Could" and "want" are very different things.

He came back in and it didn't work out when he landed after the layup so Spo decided it wasn't worth it and sat him out? I mean, even if he didn't want to play, it's perfectly fine considering they were down 7 with like a minute left. No point in risking any further injuries.

NYKnickFanatic
06-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Lol @ the guys saying 'Spo said no!'.

Do you really think Spo is going to get the finally say of getting LeBron in at the end of a close game?

Hell no. If LeBron wanted to go back in, he would have just walked over to the scorers table.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 02:58 PM

He came back in and it didn't work out when he landed after the layup so Spo decided it wasn't worth it and sat him out? I mean, even if he didn't want to play, it's perfectly fine considering they were down 7 with like a minute left. No point in risking any further injuries.

Exactly not like anything is on the line

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Lol @ the guys saying 'Spo said no!'.

Do you really think Spo is going to get the finally say of getting LeBron in at the end of a close game?

Hell no. If LeBron wanted to go back in, he would have just walked over to the scorers table.

Ding ding ding!!!

Someone gets it!!!

2-ONE-5
06-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Did you see the look on his face he really wanted to get back in, he was devastated watching the game from the sideline. The guy couldn't walk, would you even want a hobbling lebron back out there, im not a heat fan, im bucks fan but this a little ridiculous.

eh not buying it. thats what the coach needed to say

Leach11
06-06-2014, 03:08 PM

Do you really think Spo in the situation having Lebron being able to opt out after this year and getting in his face to come back into the game would say "no too bad" during the most crucial moments on a game 1 finals game. Sorry not buying what Spo is selling to protect his guy.

I'm not buying that the hill made you go to the hospital after your little fracture. I think you were just being a huge puss puss and completely fabricated that part of the story to make yourself look tough.

ManRam
06-06-2014, 03:10 PM

There was about a 2 minute window after he went down the second time that risking it would be worth it. He left the game at 3:59. Kawhi hit that three at 1:43 to stretch it to 7. I think at that point it's probably not worth it to even bother. Up until then? Maybe. But cramps that severe aren't going away in a few minutes, even if you stick an IV in each muscle. I think that window is probably when him physically being able to do it isn't a possibility. Maybe he did ask in after that, IDK. It just looked like, again, he was cooked. Not in a mental way, but entirely physical.

Again, "could play" and "want to play" are different things here. THere's NO reason to suggest he didn't "want" to play. Even the haterest of the haters have to admit that. I think it was pretty obvious he couldn't play.

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 03:13 PM
It's funny that people are calling out the competitive desire of a guy coming off two nba finals wins.

And why is everyone ignoring that all other athletes are saying this is a debilitating injury and forces you out of a game? Why is Lebron being called out over this?

It's an injury, happens to everyone. Every athlete ever has had major cramps and it forces them out

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 03:34 PM

I'm not buying that the hill made you go to the hospital after your little fracture. I think you were just being a huge puss puss and completely fabricated that part of the story to make yourself look tough.

Lol... it was my birthday too.... I'll never forget it tried to put ice on a broken wrist then go back out. I love boarding that much dude what can i say. I remember going to the hospital and asking if my wrist was broken showing him my mangled hand and with no x-rays he's like "ummmmmmm yeah" good memories makes me smile... thanks dude!

Makes me laugh though that you think i care what you think but it's truth bro deal with it... lol

mike_noodles
06-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Dearest Lebron Fans,

Please go see a shrink about your inferiority complex.

Sincerely,

The rest of the basketball world.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 03:41 PM
It's funny that people are calling out the competitive desire of a guy coming off two nba finals wins.

And why is everyone ignoring that all other athletes are saying this is a debilitating injury and forces you out of a game? Why is Lebron being called out over this?

It's an injury, happens to everyone. Every athlete ever has had major cramps and it forces them out

Well yeah but the OP proved that Jordan had cramps and went out for a few and finished off the game... he didn't check out... thanks OP!!!

Just because you have championships doesn't mean you have competitive desire it just means you have championships. I mean the best player in the NBA joined up with the 2nd best player in the league at the time (instead of continuing to compete against him) ... nevermind what happened before he left Cleveland... lol

GOAT cramps!

bgdreton
06-06-2014, 04:03 PM
The cramp thing is stupid as a whole. He had cramps couldnt play end of story it happens.. The only thing that turned me off was he needed to be carried 4ft in front of him to the bench such stupid drama come on man...For gods sake its a cramp limp off like a man and go to the locker room. I tore my acl on the court and needed no help to the car and drove myself the the hospital I lived. To some these athletes are our heros and we expect them to fight through injury's when their life is not threatened. Not a 4% body fat having 6'10'' 270 pound man needing to be carried of the court only a couple of steps in front of him. It was sad to see him go out that way and I like Lebrons game. Everything else is just dumb to talk about.

abe_froman
06-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Dearest Lebron Fans,

Sincerely,

this made me laugh :laugh:

turnaround3
06-06-2014, 04:16 PM
I have thoroughly enjoyed every post in this thread.

Sly Guy
06-06-2014, 04:20 PM

and MJ's team won the game as well....

bucketss
06-06-2014, 04:22 PM
lebron haters are so committed :laugh:

5ass
06-06-2014, 04:26 PM
lebron haters are so committed :laugh:

I remember when these idiots said "LeBron will never win a ring."

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Ladies and gentleman the apologists have arrived ^

sammyvine
06-06-2014, 04:31 PM
The cramp thing is stupid as a whole. He had cramps couldnt play end of story it happens.. The only thing that turned me off was he needed to be carried 4ft in front of him to the bench such stupid drama come on man...For gods sake its a cramp limp off like a man and go to the locker room. I tore my acl on the court and needed no help to the car and drove myself the the hospital I lived. To some these athletes are our heros and we expect them to fight through injury's when their life is not threatened. Not a 4% body fat having 6'10'' 270 pound man needing to be carried of the court only a couple of steps in front of him. It was sad to see him go out that way and I like Lebrons game. Everything else is just dumb to talk about.

well said

that was my only problem too

he is such a drama queen. Even when derrick rose torn his acl he wasn't carried off the court lol.

Hawkize31
06-06-2014, 04:43 PM
well said

he is such a drama queen. Even when derrick rose torn his acl he wasn't carried off the court lol.

Totes (http://www.themgexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/rose-hurt.jpg).

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 04:45 PM
and MJ's team won the game as well....

No they didn't, the Jazz won that game 78-72 (I think was the score).

Leach11
06-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Lol... it was my birthday too.... I'll never forget it tried to put ice on a broken wrist then go back out. I love boarding that much dude what can i say. I remember going to the hospital and asking if my wrist was broken showing him my mangled hand and with no x-rays he's like "ummmmmmm yeah" good memories makes me smile... thanks dude!

Makes me laugh though that you think i care what you think but it's truth bro deal with it... lol

I'm not buying it. If Spo is lying you must be lying too.

ThuglifeJ
06-06-2014, 04:58 PM

Who ****ing cares my goodness drop it. You lecramp fans are such sensitive babies. Probably take after your master?

Leach11
06-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Dearest Lebron Fans,

Sincerely,

This has nothing to do with an inferiority complex. It has to do with idiot fans who continually display an incomprehensible level of irrational hatred towards one individual.

Leach11
06-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Who ****ing cares my goodness drop it. You lecramp fans are such sensitive babies. Probably take after your master?

I'm a Raptors fan, genius, and, although I'm pretty much indifferent in regards to this finals, I'd prefer to see the Spurs win this. I'm just sick and tired of reading a bunch nonsense that's being promulgated by a group of internet warriors.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 05:13 PM

LOL... Believe spo or me if you want but it was clear Lebron was planted on the bench and not moving even Bron fans are saying it's bull**** so I'm not sure what you're so upset about do you have a bad cramps story to tell us about if so go on....

We won't judge you this is PSD and we care :D

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 05:15 PM

5ass
06-06-2014, 05:16 PM
LeBron is so weak minded.

And now … the San Antonio Spurs player most likely to blow in LeBron James‘ ear…?

(Crickets).

“There isn’t one,” Spurs forward Matt Bonner said, straight-faced.

Right.

The stoic, disciplined and ultra-professional Spurs have no need for the brand of antics that Pacers guard Lance Stephenson brought to the floor in his personal battle against the two-time Finals MVP during the Eastern Conference finals.

The Spurs, rest assured, will not employ it as a tactic against James.

“Uh, not on purpose,” said Spurs guard Danny Green, who could see time against James as well as Dwyane Wade, said. “That stuff doesn’t work against him and that only makes him better, I think, from the aspect of many different areas. We kind of don’t want to wake a sleeping a giant.”

"you hope he just doesn't poke the bear" Hibbert on Stephenson guarding LeBron

Paul on Lance:
"He’s doing it to the wrong guy. He’s barking up the wrong tree. LeBron is the same way, he feeds off that kind of energy."

Leach11
06-06-2014, 05:17 PM
LOL... Believe spo or me if you want but it was clear Lebron was planted on the bench and not moving even Bron fans are saying it's bull**** so I'm not sure what you're so upset about do you have a bad cramps story to tell us about if so go on....

We won't judge you this is PSD and we care :D

I'm not upset. I'm just pointing out that I think your story is bs. I have no evidence to support this, but, as the members of this forum frequently make so clear, evidence does not matter.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 05:18 PM
I'm not upset. I'm just pointing out that I think your story is bs. I have no evidence to support this, but, as the members of this forum frequently make so clear, evidence does not matter.

Really because you sound mad bro....

Are you mad bro?

What's your evidence about bron bro I care bro tell me bro :D

xxplayerxx23
06-06-2014, 05:21 PM

Lebron went back in the game and tweaked it

Leach11
06-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Really because you sound mad bro....

Are you mad bro?

What's your evidence bro I care bro tell me bro :D

I sound mad? Are you spying on me or something? That's a little weird...

goingfor28
06-06-2014, 05:23 PM
This has nothing to do with an inferiority complex. It has to do with idiot fans who continually display an incomprehensible level of irrational hatred towards one individual.

What about the idiot fans who ride his dick 24/7 ?

Leach11
06-06-2014, 05:26 PM

Well, if you're talking about the fans who think he's already better than Jordan, then yes, they are pretty damn ignorant.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 05:30 PM

Dude that's not fair man he's mad bro he's posted half the posts on this page in super angry fashion doesn't mean he's dick riding he's just mad bro. Hasn't your girlfriend, wife or friend ever had cramps before... That's the pain he feels inside right now.

Also he's not a Lebron fan he's a raptor fan can't you tell :D

Leach11
06-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Dude that's not fair man he's mad bro he's posted half the posts on this page in super angry fashion doesn't mean he's dick riding he's just mad bro. Hasn't your girlfriend, wife or friend ever had cramps before... That's the pain he feels inside right now.

Also he's not a Lebron fan he's a raptor fan can't you tell :D

And you've posted half the posts in this thread and the other Lebron thread, little boy.

If by "super angry fashion" you mean with logic and coherence, then yes, there's an underlying tone of "super angry fashion" in my posts.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 05:40 PM
And you've posted half the posts in this thread, little boy.

If by "super angry fashion" you mean with logic and coherence, then yes, there's an underlying tone of "super angry fashion" in my posts.

Seriously bro... You just blew my mind bro I was just responding to you bro in each post bro but you seem to be angry at PSD bro.

Are you mad at PSD bro?

kingsdelez24
06-06-2014, 05:41 PM

So?

It went in, so it doesn't matter

Leach11
06-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Seriously bro... You just blew my mind bro I was just responding to you bro in each post bro but you seem to be angry at PSD bro.

Are you mad at PSD bro?

Go back to "shredding" with your "bros," you aren't any good at this.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Go back to "shredding" with your "bros," you aren't any good at this.

So much anger :( Tell me what's wrong bro I care along with PSD bro... Talk to me bro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPoTGyWT0Cg

jmartin80
06-06-2014, 05:59 PM
What I don't get though, is how much ESPN has supported and defended Lebron. When Jay Cutler went out of the NFC Championship game with a Grade II MCL Tear, everyone including many of them questioned his toughness. Many of you defending Lebron questioned him as well.

I am not putting down any of them, I just love the hypocrisy.

Kyben36
06-06-2014, 06:00 PM
i have no problem with him leaving with cramps, its the BS where the team calls time outs because he is tried. which they did twice. he has too much control over that team.

bgdreton
06-06-2014, 06:23 PM
well said

Exactly... seems like everyone is just trying to reincarnate the flu game when the lights are shinning the most. Just play basketball.. For what its worth the Paul Pierce thing was piss poor as well...

goingfor28
06-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Lebron left the game thread gets closed
This does not
Cute

Pakman
06-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Lol the madness

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 07:23 PM
What I don't get though, is how much ESPN has supported and defended Lebron. When Jay Cutler went out of the NFC Championship game with a Grade II MCL Tear, everyone including many of them questioned his toughness. Many of you defending Lebron questioned him as well.

I am not putting down any of them, I just love the hypocrisy.

I don't watch ESPN, so I can't tell ya....but Cutler hasn't won a championship yet.

It's odd to call out the competitive drive in a player coming off back to back championships, who is in the championship round/game for the 4th year in a row.

It's not like Lebron went up for his 24th and 25th points of the night and came down and somewhere in that drive lost his desire to compete in that game. It's not like he would rather be sitting on the bench, or his team was out of the game and he just didn't want to participate for the embarrassment or something.

this was a super close game (at the time), for a guy who clearly has shown he knows what it takes to win, and has shown he has the desire to win.....going down with an injury.

I don't know Cutler, and I don't really follow the NFL. But the differences in the situations are that Lebron has shown he can and does win. Cutler? I dunno, I don't think he has any rings though.

True Sports Fan
06-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Jordan went back into the game Lebron didn't that's the difference Except LeBron did fight through the first few cramps and tried to play through the last one according to Heat coach.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-06-2014, 07:39 PM
There is something about the finals that Lebron doesn't like.

07- Had a horrible series. And I mean horrible!
11- Widely criticized for shying away from the moment and causing his superior talented team to lose.
12- First instance of cramps being an issue.
13- Sub par series in which it took a miracle shot to prevent him from being 1-3 in the finals.
14- In just one game he has everyone questioning him again due to cramps.

Its always something. I feel bad for him. People just need to let him be human and stop looking for perfection.

jmartin80
06-06-2014, 07:40 PM
I don't watch ESPN, so I can't tell ya....but Cutler hasn't won a championship yet.

It's odd to call out the competitive drive in a player coming off back to back championships, who is in the championship round/game for the 4th year in a row.

It's not like Lebron went up for his 24th and 25th points of the night and came down and somewhere in that drive lost his desire to compete in that game. It's not like he would rather be sitting on the bench, or his team was out of the game and he just didn't want to participate for the embarrassment or something.

this was a super close game (at the time), for a guy who clearly has shown he knows what it takes to win, and has shown he has the desire to win.....going down with an injury.

I don't know Cutler, and I don't really follow the NFL. But the differences in the situations are that Lebron has shown he can and does win. Cutler? I dunno, I don't think he has any rings though.

I feel 100% fine calling out the competitiveness of Lebron. He couldn't do it with his home town so he ran and joined a team to avoid competition and to have an easy ride. I do not see how anyone can argue that he did not do this.

He was tired of losing and hated competition, or was flat out scared of it. So he took an easy way out.

I 100% understand the cramps and sitting out. I think it is acceptable. Actually, smart. Further injury would be worse. But the obvious bias in the media is amazing to me.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2014, 07:41 PM
How is this thread still open?

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 07:44 PM
I feel 100% fine calling out the competitiveness of Lebron. He couldn't do it with his home town so he ran and joined a team to avoid competition and to have an easy ride. I do not see how anyone can argue that he did not do this.

He was tired of losing and hated competition, or was flat out scared of it. So he took an easy way out.

I 100% understand the cramps and sitting out. I think it is acceptable. Actually, smart. Further injury would be worse. But the obvious bias in the media is amazing to me.

Or.............................or, just or....he wanted to win, and Cleveland, in 7 years, never did anything to help bring him any help, and it's a fact, that no player can win it all by themselves....so in order to ever be able to win, he went somewhere where that could be a possibility.

I love how people just love to create narratives, and then sit behind them with absolutely no proof. And I love the idea that people know what Lebron is thinking/doing

As for bias in the media, I dunno, I haven't been watching anything today, I dunno what they are saying.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-06-2014, 07:45 PM
And there is also this.

Yes steroid use can promote muscle cramps RT @LakerFrank24: @VictorConte do steroids contribute to cramping?

I understand cramping up once or twice. But from all reports this happens often to him. Something is not right with his body.

jmartin80
06-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Or.............................or, just or....he wanted to win, and Cleveland, in 7 years, never did anything to help bring him any help, and it's a fact, that no player can win it all by themselves....so in order to ever be able to win, he went somewhere where that could be a possibility.

I love how people just love to create narratives, and then sit behind them with absolutely no proof. And I love the idea that people know what Lebron is thinking/doing

As for bias in the media, I dunno, I haven't been watching anything today, I dunno what they are saying.

I am not creating a narrative. He left his home town team to join two of the other best players in the game at the time. To win. Not 1, not 2... etc. He went the easy route. I did not make up anything in that narrative.

I do know what he did... I unfortunately watched "the decision". I am not sitting behind narratives that have zero proof. He couldn't beat the competition, so he joined it. Simple. If he would have joined the Bulls, I would love the championships, but would say the same thing.

Bigbadmoffo
06-06-2014, 07:54 PM
I hate Lebron more then most but this cramp stuff is dumb. I've had sports cramps and even if you try and check back in 5min later you'll just cramp up again and maybe even injure yourself. Why would and player wanna quick in game 1 on the road with a lead makes no sense so stop saying he's not tough. I can't stand Lebron as a human being but this was not in his control.

goingfor28
06-06-2014, 07:55 PM
And there is also this.

Yes steroid use can promote muscle cramps RT @LakerFrank24: @VictorConte do steroids contribute to cramping?

I understand cramping up once or twice. But from all reports this happens often to him. Something is not right with his body.

Zero chance he has never used some kind of PEDs. None. He's too big to be clean. always thought this. Don't care bc I think juicing makes sports more fun, and half of the NFL and MLB are on them, no way basketball is magically squeaky clean except for hedo Turkoglu

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Zero chance he has never used some kind of PEDs. None. He's too big to be clean. always thought this. Don't care bc I think juicing makes sports more fun, and half of the NFL and MLB are on them, no way basketball is magically squeaky clean except for hedo Turkoglu

I agree. EARLY male pattern baldness, suffering from abnormal muscle cramps, and according to all being the best athlete in the history of the world.

Any time an athlete in any sport has been so far and away superior to other top athletes, they have been busted of heavily suspected with some proof behind those suspicions. Bonds, Arod, McGuire, Sosa, Clemons, Gagne, Tiger, Lance Armstrong, and so many others. I think they all are taking stuff.

Jordan also went bald early, was ultra competitive, showed signs of roid rage (punching nice guy Steve Kerr), according to everyone had an un normal amount of energy which roids give you, and now has yellow eyes which shows signs of kidney failure which roiids also cause.

Kobe has also showed signs of using. Got really big over one summer, started losing his hair around 29, has shown he will go the extra mile to play (Germany procedures), also ultra competitive and I wouldn't put it past him to try to get an edge.

Dwight and Wade, same thing.

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 08:54 PM
I am not creating a narrative. He left his home town team to join two of the other best players in the game at the time. To win. Not 1, not 2... etc. He went the easy route. I did not make up anything in that narrative.
Your made up narrative is...."He couldn't do it with his home town so he ran and joined a team to avoid competition and to have an easy ride."

That's a made up narrative. You don't know that at all.

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 08:56 PM
And there is also this.

I run....a lot....marathons, 5K's etc.

I get cramps constantly, especially in the arches of my feet.

I have never, in my life, touched any kind of a steroid.

You have to have never been an athlete in any capacity to never have a debilitating cramp. They happen constantly to athletes all over the place. Staying properly hydrated usually helps, but they happen a lot, even when you aren't doing anything physical. I get them sitting on my couch sometimes.

goingfor28
06-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Your made up narrative is...."He couldn't do it with his home town so he ran and joined a team to avoid competition and to have an easy ride."

How do you know it's made up? That's exactly what happened. And maybe exactly how he wanted it to happen. You don't know either. Unless you are Delonte, and Gloria told you...:eyebrow:

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 09:13 PM
How do you know it's made up? That's exactly what happened. And maybe exactly how he wanted it to happen. You don't know either. Unless you are Delonte, and Gloria told you...:eyebrow:

That isn't exactly what happened.

That's his interpretation of what happened, we have no idea if that is what Lebron was thinking, and chances are it isn't.

That's what a narrative is....a story.

goingfor28
06-06-2014, 09:13 PM

You have to have never been an athlete in any capacity to never have a debilitating cramp. They happen constantly to athletes all over the place. Staying properly hydrated usually helps, but they happen a lot, even when you aren't doing anything physical. I get them sitting on my couch sometimes.

That is a load of crap. I played baseball and basketball my entire life through high school. I don't ever remember that happening to me. And I've always been on the taller/thinner side.

hidalgo
06-06-2014, 09:14 PM
i'm not holding this against LeBron, or any player. if you can't move you can't move.

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 09:17 PM
That is a load of crap. I played baseball and basketball my entire life through high school. I don't ever remember that happening to me. And I've always been on the taller/thinner side.

I have never seen an athlete never get one, not a single one. Hell, look at the other posters in this thread, multiple posters have mentioned how awful they are.

Hell, every single NBA player has spoken up and said it happens. No professional athletes are questioning his desire to win. They know that happens, and it sucks...too bad it happened when it happened.

This is not a sign that he takes steroids....please.

Every single NBA player talking about this, says it happens, and they know what it's like.

Quit looking to make more out of it than it is. A badly timed cramp, possibly exasperated by the conditions (no A/C).

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-06-2014, 09:18 PM

It's not just about cramps. It's an accumulation of things that I laid out in a post above. I also have run marathons, played baseball, basketball, and football every year from age 5 to 18. Starting second baseman in high school and jv college team. Starting running back on high school team. I used roids and never had cramps. I only had them once when I was 7 and I know why Lebron couldn't play. Like I said, cramps are not the smoking gun, But it adds up with the other things

goingfor28
06-06-2014, 09:21 PM
I have never seen an athlete never get one, not a single one. Hell, look at the other posters in this thread, multiple posters have mentioned how awful they are.

Hell, every single NBA player has spoken up and said it happens. No professional athletes are questioning his desire to win. They know that happens, and it sucks...too bad it happened when it happened.

This is not a sign that he takes steroids....please.

Every single NBA player talking about this, says it happens, and they know what it's like.

Quit looking to make more out of it than it is. A badly timed cramp, possibly exasperated by the conditions (no A/C).

I didn't bring up roids. I just agreed w the fact that there is no way he has never juiced. Then further said that's one thing I wouldn't hold against him bc juicing makes sports more fun, imo

And I've never heard of Byron Mullens cramping ;)

jmartin80
06-06-2014, 09:51 PM

Pretty similar, no?

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Pretty similar, no?

'to avoid competition and have an easy ride'

You don't see you making up things for him?

TheNumber37
06-06-2014, 09:57 PM
We are 17 years more advanced in sports medicine... which is like 30 or 40 years of general medicine.

Munkeysuit
06-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Michael Jordan is the greatest of all time ... for now...but holy cow there are going to be a lot of people with shizz breath for all the crap they are going to eat IF Lebron James surpasses him in time...I would totally hate to be one of those dudes.

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 10:15 PM
You guys have to realize that I think MJ is the best of all time, and I think very highly of him. I loved watching him play and trying to poorly emulate him as a child.

And Lebron is a huge douchebag.

But Lebron is probably going to catch Jordan all time. He is just too good, so young. If he ages at all well, he'll easily pass him.

He may not get the rings, but I don't think that's completely necessary, as it's a team sport.

PeanutPunch33
06-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Preach brutha!

Luck happens, all the time. It's a huge part of sports. To pretend like Ray Allen's shot was the only time an all-time great caught a second chance is just hilariously stupid. You win or you lose. That's all that matters in the end.

But hey, if it helps them sleep at night, just selectively cheapen his wins all you want! Just realize how hypocritical it is.

Luck does happen all the time, you're right. Like LeBron having to go through the weakest Eastern Conference of all time. Like Ray Allen's shot. Like DRose and the bulls (a formidable opponent at the time ) being decimated by injuries. I'm not taking anything away from lebron, but when comparing him to Jordan I prefer to use context.

Jordan was just dominant. I've only seen LeBron play to his standards in 2/4 nba finals he's been in, and in one of them he basically let Shawn Marion shut him down. LeBron may already be the 2nd best of all time but in my eyes he'll never reach Jordan because of that dominance factor.

mzgrizz
06-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Severe muscle cramps are no laughing matter. You sometimes cannot move. Just trying to stand and break the spasm is a challenge. I've not found Gatorade to be helpful after they've started. But tonic water that has quinine in it can give some relief. Not been a huge LBJ fan but I hope somebody helps the guy.

IKnowHoops
06-06-2014, 10:47 PM
I have absolutely no problem with anyone taking either Bron or Mike as GOAT. I just have a problem with some of the hypocritical, ignorant, and dumb arguments that people make.

Quinnsanity
06-06-2014, 10:57 PM
You guys have to realize that I think MJ is the best of all time, and I think very highly of him. I loved watching him play and trying to poorly emulate him as a child.

And Lebron is a huge douchebag.

But Lebron is probably going to catch Jordan all time. He is just too good, so young. If he ages at all well, he'll easily pass him.

He may not get the rings, but I don't think that's completely necessary, as it's a team sport.

I think this is the fairest way to judge LeBron if you hate him. Even-handed and open-minded. He is an absolutely unheard of talent. If anyone were ever going to catch Jordan, it would be him.

Here's my take on the matter. I don't think LeBron ever catches Jordan by acclimation, meaning I don't think we'll ever look at the cold, hard accomplishments of LeBron (or, for that matter, the anecdotal evidence) and say "LeBron had a greater career than Michael Jordan." However, I think saying that LeBron is as good at basketball or better at it than Jordan is fair. He may end up with less MVPs, less rings, less this, less that, and in that way he'll probably never catch Jordan. But in terms of how good at basketball he is against how good at basketball Jordan is, the comparison is totally fair.

smiddy012
06-06-2014, 11:21 PM
How many more all-stars and future HOFers will Lebron have to recruit and join, to catch Michael? Cuz that's the only way he's got a shot obviously.

5ass
06-06-2014, 11:23 PM
How many more all-stars and future HOFers will Lebron have to recruit and join, to catch Michael? Cuz that's the only way he's got a shot obviously.

Like Jordan didn't play with HOFers.

smiddy012
06-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Like Jordan didn't play with HOFers.

He didn't join or recruit them... a durrrrr!

HesterJordan23
06-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Dislike lebron=your a hater
Say anything bad against lebron=your a hater
Support Kobe or MJ + not like lebron= your an idiot hater.

PSD logic= amazing

ldawg
06-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Not a Lebron or Heat fan but you know you are the best player in the NBA when people hate on you. As for the cramp, I dont care who you are once your muscle cramps your toast. Its not something you can fight it depends on the cramp and your body. If you think you can shake off a major cramp your nuts. Go take a swim in deep waters and fall victim to a cramp and see what happens to you if no one is there to rescue you.

ldawg
06-06-2014, 11:34 PM
To say MJ played with a cramp and Lebron could not is very stupid.

bucketss
06-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Luck does happen all the time, you're right. Like LeBron having to go through the weakest Eastern Conference of all time. Like Ray Allen's shot. Like DRose and the bulls (a formidable opponent at the time ) being decimated by injuries. I'm not taking anything away from lebron, but when comparing him to Jordan I prefer to use context.

Jordan was just dominant. I've only seen LeBron play to his standards in 2/4 nba finals he's been in, and in one of them he basically let Shawn Marion shut him down. LeBron may already be the 2nd best of all time but in my eyes he'll never reach Jordan because of that dominance factor.

none of what you mentioned was luck.

RubberBand Man
06-07-2014, 01:42 AM
Don't care about the cramp thing but its under ly retarted to compare the medicines of today to the medicines of the Nineties, and its even worse that Jordans "cramp" game isnt even reported right because he came back and played, so in a sad attempt to make Lebron look better you made him look worse.
All I can say is...... Kobe not only would've played but Kobe wouldn't have lost. Hahahaha lol

TmacBryant
06-07-2014, 02:14 AM

Jordan didn't get carried off the court and he eventually came back.

5ass
06-07-2014, 02:30 AM
He didn't join or recruit them... a durrrrr!

Should've stayed in Cleveland instead? On their third 1st pick since LeBron left. What a great front office.

5ass
06-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Don't care about the cramp thing but its under ly retarted to compare the medicines of today to the medicines of the Nineties, and its even worse that Jordans "cramp" game isnt even reported right because he came back and played, so in a sad attempt to make Lebron look better you made him look worse.
All I can say is...... Kobe not only would've played but Kobe wouldn't have lost. Hahahaha lol
Lol please tell me more about this medicine they're using to instantly treat cramps. Lol I swear all of you are a bunch of kids that have no clue wtf you're talking about.

SPURSFAN1
06-07-2014, 04:47 AM
Spurs fan here :laugh:ing at lebron for not eating his bananas.

ghettosean
06-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Dearest Lebron Fans,

Sincerely,

Post of the thread

kdj997
06-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Lmaoooo y'all humbled

You're dumb as a rock. The point is Jordan still hit a clutch 3 less than 15 seconds left in that game ya ******. He didn't get carried off the arena like 1985 Prince being carried by his bodyguard or Freddie Mercury being carried on stage in a sparkly leotard by 2 guys dressed as superman or in daisy dukes on a guy dressed as Darth Vader shoulders.

Google me ya mitch. I'm Kyle Diamond Jones, Internet troll extraordinaire.

kdj997
06-08-2014, 10:45 AM
All I can say is...... Kobe not only would've played but Kobe wouldn't have lost. Hahahaha lol these idiots don't even mention he hit a clutch 3. I learned that from Wikipedia lol. It actually makes LeBron look more pathetic. No one is saying dude isn't talented or he doesnt have spectacular skills and isnt a flat out physical beast. I know mentally, though he's a euphemism for what's between your grannies legs.

ThuglifeJ
06-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Lmaoooo y'all humbled you're so stupid it's sad. You actually made my point. Back in 1997 Jordan had to leave the game and came back and finished the game. They lost but he finished the game. There's no comparison. No one had any doubts that mj was gonna come back. He wasn't of the LeBron or Scottie Pippen mindset where if you have a migraine or something that's not a broken bone or torn acl you can just quit on your team.

I like this guy.

Unfortunately you cant say things straight forward like this anymore because in 2014 we've learned some people are very sensitive :). That's our excuse for kids not wanting to grow up, work hard, and explore life as a mans nature intended it..

lakerboy
06-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Lebron is being criticized not because he didn't come back to the game, but because hehad to have himself get carried out of the court like a diva, and then moan and cry like a little girl on the bench the whole time. That's what people couldn't stand. If he had cramped and just walked out silently, this wouldn't be an issue.

t_money25
06-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Lebron is being criticized not because he didn't come back to the game, but because hehad to have himself get carried out of the court like a diva, and then moan and cry like a little girl on the bench the whole time. That's what people couldn't stand. If he had cramped and just walked out silently, this wouldn't be an issue.

That's an extremely stupid reason to criticize anyone

amos1er
06-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Hmmmm. I will reserve my comments for after this series.

bucketss
06-08-2014, 05:06 PM
the clear disrespect of pippen by jordan fans is so sad.

bucketss
06-08-2014, 05:07 PM
That's an extremely stupid reason to criticize anyone

you will notice most lebron haters bring very petty reasons to justify their hate.

smiddy012
06-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Claiming you were going to win 8 chips, before you even won one... Is the definition of entitled. All the other reasons are just fluff beyond that.

Has any major athlete done anything like that, ever in US sports? Of course, if Lebron gets 8, he's the GOAT, but that's a little tougher than pointing to left field like Babe.

Jeffy25
06-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Russell did ^

PurpleJesus
06-08-2014, 09:56 PM
this just goes to show a lot of the typical fans on here..."Lebron will never be like Jordan, because he lacks his toughness. Jordan never would have left life that."

Well, he did. I saw some sig in here, something about Lebron leaving a game with cramps, while Jordan played with a 104 degree temperature. The youtube and internet age is really pouring things on Lebron. Jordan did not have to face the media scrutiny the way Lebron does. If Jordan played now, his womanizing, gambling, and flopping would make highlights every day.

superwill
06-08-2014, 10:43 PM
It would not have matterd to Jordan if Kobe could play the way he played when he was a coin flip away from prison I can assure you mike would be fine also I don't think these players give a damn what anyone thinks about them

goingfor28
06-08-2014, 10:46 PM
this just goes to show a lot of the typical fans on here..."Lebron will never be like Jordan, because he lacks his toughness. Jordan never would have left life that."

Well, he did. I saw some sig in here, something about Lebron leaving a game with cramps, while Jordan played with a 104 degree temperature. The youtube and internet age is really pouring things on Lebron. Jordan did not have to face the media scrutiny the way Lebron does. If Jordan played now, his womanizing, gambling, and flopping would make highlights every day.

Jordan would avg 50 a game today the way the call fouls imo

Chronz
06-09-2014, 12:05 AM

Why stop at 50? Why not go with 70?

Fouls were the toughest to earn in the 60's/70's, so why wouldn't MJ average 60 today?

85BearsDefense
06-09-2014, 12:07 AM
*Hangover game

If he was hungover people would smell the alcohol on him and his hangover would wear off not get worse. Smarten up.

Chronz
Claiming you were going to win 8 chips, before you even won one... Is the definition of entitled. All the other reasons are just fluff beyond that.

Has any major athlete done anything like that, ever in US sports? Of course, if Lebron gets 8, he's the GOAT, but that's a little tougher than pointing to left field like Babe.

I dont understand how someone could be hated on for hyping up his HOME crowd.

goingfor28
Why stop at 50? Why not go with 70?

Fouls were the toughest to earn in the 60's/70's, so why wouldn't MJ average 60 today?

65 seems like a good median ;)

He really would though

But these debates are getting annoying. There is no middle ground. It is

Yes Jordan would
No Jordan wouldn't
Yes Lebron does
No Lebron doesn't

Slug3
06-09-2014, 03:07 AM

And the way he played defense with all his hand checking he would foul out. He wouldn't average 50 and not close.

effen5
06-09-2014, 04:47 AM
And the way he played defense with all his hand checking he would foul out. He wouldn't average 50 and not close.

and whose going to stop him? While MJ was a fantastic defender, he also rested a lot on defense as well. He would adjust just like how the players adjusted when the rules changed. Jordan offensively was just damn near unguardable. I think people really understimate or forget how incredible of a scorer jordan really was....especially in the paint even when the big men dominated it.

goingfor28
06-09-2014, 10:39 AM

Yes bc they call sooooo many fouls on star players

Bring The Heat
06-09-2014, 10:49 AM
lmao at people saying average 50 like if they are miss cleo.. No player will or would ever average 50 points a game in the NBA. While Jordan wouldn't get "hand checked" he would have to face more faster bigger athletic perimeter defenders.

Laker Legend42
06-09-2014, 11:05 AM
This by far was the dumbest criticism of lebron. For everyone who said he gave up I would love to see them to get a cramp while sleeping and sleep right through it. If your muscles lock up it no longer up to you. I think keeping all that compression gear on didn't help. No one had anything bad to say about D wade. Dude was just chillin on the bench. I also didn't understand why they were putting ice on his cramping muscles. I know he was hot but ice makes muscles constrict.

D-Leethal
06-09-2014, 11:44 AM

I dont understand how someone could be hated on for hyping up his HOME crowd.

Come on guy, even the biggest LeBron apologists admit that was about as douchey as it gets. You want to take the easiest route to a title before you hit your prime? Dont disrespect the rest of the league by claiming winning titles now is "gonna be easy" and proclaim 7 before u win freakin' 1.

And it was on National TV. He knew it was more than his bandwagon Miami crowd watching. It was disrespectful to the rest of the NBA and their fans.

Chronz
06-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Come on guy, even the biggest LeBron apologists admit that was about as douchey as it gets. You want to take the easiest route to a title before you hit your prime? Dont disrespect the rest of the league by claiming winning titles now is "gonna be easy" and proclaim 7 before u win freakin' 1.
Nope, only the biggest nitpickers would. Why would I put more emphasis on a Miami rally than an actual 1 on 1 interview setting? When in an actual formal setting, he gave the usual spiel about hard work and how it would in fact, not be easy. You think that kind of talk would rile up your fans in the same way that talking about dominating would? LMFAO maybe we are different kinds of fans but I would love to hear my star player talk about dominating. He can pay respect when hes not hyping up his newly found fan base.

And it was on National TV. He knew it was more than his bandwagon Miami crowd watching. It was disrespectful to the rest of the NBA and their fans.
Hes speaking to HIS crowd, at the MIAMI HEAT RALLY. Its not an NBA affair, its only disrespectful if you dont understand context and expect NBA players to not want to win every year. Understand the situation and you will see the light

Chronz
06-09-2014, 12:52 PM
65 seems like a good median ;)

He really would though

But these debates are getting annoying. There is no middle ground. It is

Yes Jordan would
No Jordan wouldn't
Yes Lebron does
No Lebron doesn't

Thats disrespectful to MJ, you dont know how great the guy was. He would average 70 today. Han chacking bro

Acclaimed
06-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Yes bc they call sooooo many fouls on star players

Yeah because Jordan never got calls! Hahaha. I think even Skip Bayless admits that Jordan use to get calls especially toward the end of his time with Chicago.

ink
06-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Non issue.

Chronz
06-09-2014, 03:47 PM
This was such a fail of a thread. Not only was it irrelevant but the message delivered only hurt his agenda.

hidalgo
06-10-2014, 06:41 AM

Well, he did. I saw some sig in here, something about Lebron leaving a game with cramps, while Jordan played with a 104 degree temperature. The youtube and internet age is really pouring things on Lebron. Jordan did not have to face the media scrutiny the way Lebron does. If Jordan played now, his womanizing, gambling, and flopping would make highlights every day.flopping certainly wouldn't be an issue. dude wasn't known as a flopper whatsoever. just wasn't part of his game, or his mental makeup. FAR less flopping in general in his era

ewing
06-10-2014, 07:34 AM

No they wouldn't. You don't think these guys get a lot of ***** in general or throw there money around? As for flopping Bron is a WAY bigger flopper then Micheal was

JonnyBrav000
06-10-2014, 08:51 AM

This is exactly what I wanted to write as soon as I read the post... LOL at "Ya'll humbled"

JonnyBrav000
06-10-2014, 09:01 AM

You sort of had a point until you lost all credibility by accusing Jordan of being a flopper. Jordan is the greatest of all time and flopping was not part of his game. You must be like 12 years old, never watched a Jordan game and just assumed that he was a flopper because Lebron is one of the best floppers of all time.

tredigs
06-10-2014, 12:29 PM
lmao at people saying average 50 like if they are miss cleo.. No player will or would ever average 50 points a game in the NBA. While Jordan wouldn't get "hand checked" he would have to face more faster bigger athletic perimeter defenders.

You do know Wilt wasn't just a myth, right?

As for this thread... it doesn't even warrant a legitimate response. It's as ridiculous as those who think Lebron or anyone else could play through spazzing leg cramps.

Slade123
06-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Always

And Lebron haters are just as annoying!!!