PDA

View Full Version : LeBron subs himself out with 7 minutes left

KnicksorBust
06-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Am I being a dick for thinking "MJ wouldn't have asked out..." ?

ThuglifeJ
06-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Its what a king would do.

Oh. Wait. No it isn't..

HYFR
06-05-2014, 11:28 PM
He looked gassed tho.. I'm sure he's checking himself back in

HoopsDrive
06-05-2014, 11:31 PM
And now he's injured.

Vinny642
06-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Horrible ignorant thread smh

Kyben36
06-05-2014, 11:32 PM

i dont know what type of player has the ability to ask for time outs like that, its ridiculous the kings power

LongIslandIcedZ
06-05-2014, 11:37 PM
The guy couldnt even walk.

I'm not the guys biggest supporter, but come on

Hawkize31
06-05-2014, 11:38 PM
He can't move... Staying it would be pretty dumb, which is why Lebron came out. Some people just don't understand that basketball is a team sport.

raiderfaninTX
06-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Mods should lock, Like I said you can see which people are some big old fat ***** in this thread with the lack of knowledge on cramps.

NJrockPD
06-05-2014, 11:40 PM
I hate LeBron and the Heat for all of the super friends nonsense. With that being said I don't see any problem with him going out. Athletes know their bodies and if he can't go hard he is only hurting his team if he stays out there.

xnick5757
06-05-2014, 11:40 PM
LeBron couldn't even run... So it's bad for him to ask to get subbed out so his team can play 5 on 5? What

DWNTWNLakeShow
06-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Relax it wasn't a serious injury, MJ and Kobe would have never asked to be taken out. definitely lost some respect for LeCramp today smh...

MJ flu game, plays threw like the champ he is
Kobe tears Achilles, shoots free throws and walks off

Lebron cramps up and is carried out
Paul pierce mystery injury wheel chaired off

turnaround3
06-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Let's play a game. It's called try and find the bench (http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Gdekf0KTWAghsnH8eCISeg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnbaexperts/86342542.jpg.jpg).

ManRam
06-05-2014, 11:44 PM
The dude couldn't walk. What the **** do you expect? :laugh2:

Your body shuts down, there's nothing you can do. It's super unfortunate, but you saw how ****ing pissed he was. The "Jordan wouldn't have ever done that" is so silly. This is something that never happened to him. This isn't the flu...this is your body not working.

Kyben36
He can't move... Staying it would be pretty dumb, which is why Lebron came out. Some people just don't understand that basketball is a team sport.

im not talking about that, but there were 2 circumstances pryor to his injury that he had his coach call a time out because he could not wait for the dead ball, i dont mind getting subed out, but to have you coach need to call a time out for your princess *** it just redonculous

ManningToTyree
He couldn't walk this is ridiculous. They weren't winning this game with him anyway.

Avenged
06-05-2014, 11:45 PM
He was clearly hurting... Did you watch the game or just read the gamethread?

smiddy012
06-05-2014, 11:46 PM
At worse he's a p****, at best he was stupid, not hydrating properly.

raiderfaninTX
06-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Relax it wasn't a serious injury, MJ and Kobe would have never asked to be taken out. definitely lost some respect for LeCramp today smh...

Yeah when's the last time Kobe finished a game?

P&GRealist
06-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Unfortunate for him. But I don't want Heat fans to use this as an excuse.

Remember when Tony Parker's hammy gave away in last yr's game 7, and he wasn't even on the floor in the 4th qtr of that game?

cmellofan15
06-05-2014, 11:48 PM
LOL, Miami only has 1 time out left because lebron just gets whatever timeout he wants, let your coach make your teams coaching decisions lebron, i have no respect for that team, the way it is run, and the power given to this guy, spolstra is nothing. and is consistently outcoached by oposing teams and is only able to pull out wins because he has the best players in the nba and his best friend Wade, and a hall of fame sell out bailing him out.

please cry a little more. you take one unfortunate event and try to use it to justify your senseless hate for basketball players hahahaha. dude, sick.

Pakman
Kobe shot 2 free throws on a torn Achilles. Just sayin.

koreancabbage

lolz if MJ or Kobe can't walk, they wouldn't be able to play. Shooting free throws with achilles injury isn't even much of a challenge if you're just standing and shooting.

people need to chill on the Jordan and Kobe reasoning for an hate-filled argument they can't really prove

DWNTWNLakeShow
Yeah when's the last time Kobe finished a game?

Stop being a Lebron Fan boy and accept that he pussed out!

koreancabbage
06-05-2014, 11:49 PM

Remember when Tony Parker's hammy gave away in last yr's game 7, and he wasn't even on the floor in the 4th qtr of that game?

He didn't even play in the half of the last Spurs OKC game

cmellofan15

are you implying that Tony Parker is as good as LeBron James? Tony is a product of a great system, LeBron is a great system. the team should have stepped up regardless, but their impacts aren't even close to comparable.

raiderfaninTX

Nice dodge

Raps18-19 Champ
06-05-2014, 11:50 PM
Couldn't walk. He's not very useful on 1 leg.

And I know a cramp is a small thing, but it still limits a person's ability to move.

ghettosean

You can add Dirk in 2011 with the flu too and still played and mocked by Lebron and Wade afterwards.

Lo Porto
You guys bashing LeBron must not be athletes. Cramping is a real deal. Sometimes, you can shake it. Sometimes, you have to get fluids over a long period of time to relieve them.

You'll see a lot of this in the upcoming world cup. Dehydration and heat can wreak havoc. Add in that the 90+ degree heat this game was unexpected.

koreancabbage

ROFL. how so? Parker didn't play in the second half of the OKC - Spurs game. ya he pussed out

ManRam
06-05-2014, 11:51 PM
are you implying that Tony Parker is as good as LeBron James? Tony is a product of a great system, LeBron is a great system. the team should have stepped up regardless, but their impacts aren't even close to comparable.

The Spurs closed out the Thunder WITH EASE with Parker on the bench. For real. TP is an amazing player, but means so, so, so, so much less to his team.

The_Jamal
Dumb thread KoB. Dude couldn't even move. People can make comparisons to MJ flu game all they want, but you can still actually move with the flu. I

Raps18-19 Champ
You can add Dirk in 2011 with the flu too and still played and mocked by Lebron and Wade afterwards.

A lot easier to walk with a flu than with a leg cramp.

D1JM
https://twitter.com/GuyCodes/status/474757323161096192/photo/1

bluefire7002
06-05-2014, 11:52 PM
Nice dodge

If he had cramps than theres no way you can run out there, but the guy looked gassed before his cramps even started... He asked out in the 3rd because he couldnt breathe....

Raps18-19 Champ
Dumb thread KoB. Dude couldn't even move. People can make comparisons to MJ flu game all they want, but you can still actually move with the flu. I

Lol this.

JLynn943
It's not like he didn't try and come back in. He came in, drove in for a layup and then clearly could not walk. How do you expect him to be out there and not be a total liability when he can barely move? This just exemplifies how ignorant and biased so many people are here.

ghettosean
Couldn't walk. He's not very useful on 1 leg.

Isiah Thomas says hello :D

Hangtime
The guy look like he was in excruciating pain. This may be something Lebron may deal with more often as he ages.

Lo Porto
The bigger issue in this game was the refs. LeBron took 6 throws. The rest of the heat 5. What was most telling was the blatant no calls on multiple drives by Allen, Wade and Lewis in the 4th while the NBA let SA come back. Ridiculous

koreancabbage
06-05-2014, 11:53 PM
its the flu but you can still walk and run with no problem.

Actually its probably even better to sweat out the flu by playing! though dehydrated, gaterade FTW.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-05-2014, 11:53 PM

Add Magic to that list. Dude had HIV yet he still could've played and dominated the ASG and played in the Olympics.

Kashmir13579
06-05-2014, 11:55 PM
Rejoice LeBron critics!

LA_Raiders
No surprise coming from LeFlop. We know him well already.

Kashmir13579
Horrible ignorant thread smh+1

cmellofan15
The Spurs closed out the Thunder WITH EASE with Parker on the bench. For real. TP is an amazing player, but means so, so, so, so much less to his team.

exactly. not trying to downplay TP and how great he is, but the Spurs can function (and quite well) without him late in a game. The Heat absolutely collapsed, defensively and offensively, when Bron went down.

Crackadalic

I played with the flu before. I couldn't play with cramps. Big difference.

Kobe had no choice but to shoot FT's but did he play on it tho? Exactly

koreancabbage
06-05-2014, 11:56 PM

you can still move with a sprained ankle. I've had leg cramps in the knee and thigh while doing cross country and you literally can't move your leg with that Lebron has.

so people really need to know how it feels.

Raps18-19 Champ

Sprain and cramp are 2 different animals. Sprain is more serious, but I've probably seen more players play through that than a cramp

epizo1

For the WIN!!!

DWNTWNLakeShow
Hey maybe it's just that time of the month for him

Kashmir13579
PSD is so bad these days

koreancabbage
06-05-2014, 11:57 PM
No surprise coming from LeFlop. We know him well already.

you're a pretty ignorant guy lol. no surprise that this comment came from you

dalton749
people are embarrassing, close this
playing through breaks, flus, tears, concusions, whatever it may be, isnt that difficult
its literally impossible to play through a cramp of any leg muscle, all you can do is wait for it to go away
people who hate on this have probably never been in this situation and thats why theyre sitting behind a computer
it sucks

beyourself
Nobody restricted water from LeBron. Plus he should have played.

Teeboy1487
06-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Do you know how a thigh/leg cramp feels? They hurt like hell and all you can do is lie down and scream like a little girl. Well that's what I did. Lebron sure does cramp alot. He needs to drink more fluids. The regime he does now clearly does not work.

Sandman
Kobe shot 2 free throws on a torn Achilles. Just sayin.

LeBron didn't skip any free throws. Just stating the obvious.

doesn't compare to the flu either. not close the same thing at all.

HEY HEY COACH TAKE ME OUT I JUST CAUGHT THE FLU

Right

koreancabbage
Sprain and cramp are 2 different animals. Sprain is more serious, but I've probably seen more players play through that than a cramp

depending on the cramp, especially in the thigh, you literally can't move. I've had my teammates carry me to the bench because of this cramp during cross country. I had to sit on the ground and wait for them to come get me lol

dnl123
Anyone who has played sports before and gotten a cramp in your leg knows that you're done playing until that sucker goes away.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Do you know how a thigh/leg cramp feels. They hurt like hell and all you can do is lie down and screw like a little girl. Well that's what I did. Lebron sure does cramp alot. He needs to drink more fluids. The regime he does not clearly does not work.

The A/C was off and the court was like +90 degrees. Not surprised he was dehydrated.

i'myourdaddy
Yes you are a dick OP.

ghettosean

you can still move with a sprained ankle. I've had leg cramps in the knee and thigh while doing cross country and you literally can't move your leg with that Lebron has.

so people really need to know how it feels.

I'm a snowboarder and I've had it before many times but honestly i massage it for a bit and stretch it and I'm back out there not always that easy but its never ever stopped me before. That's with no championship on the line... not giving him a pass because of a broke AC

Shammyguy3

I hate LeBron and the Heat for all of the super friends nonsense. With that being said I don't see any problem with him going out. Athletes know their bodies and if he can't go hard he is only hurting his team if he stays out there.

LeBron couldn't even run... So it's bad for him to ask to get subbed out so his team can play 5 on 5? What

The dude couldn't walk. What the **** do you expect? :laugh2:

Your body shuts down, there's nothing you can do. It's super unfortunate, but you saw how ****ing pissed he was. The "Jordan wouldn't have ever done that" is so silly. This is something that never happened to him. This isn't the flu...this is your body not working.

All of these.

DWNTWNLakeShow
Cramps come on I know they're painful but it's not like your leg is amputated, soccer players cramp up all the time nearing the 80plus minute mark and they quickly stretch out and continue

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2014, 12:00 AM
depending on the cramp, especially in the thigh, you literally can't move. I've had my teammates carry me to the bench because of this cramp during cross country. I had to sit on the ground and wait for them to come get me lol

Yup. Cramps are not 'serious' but they are sharp during the time it occurs. More pain than a lot of other injuries. If you have a cramp, your muscle literally can't do anything.

LA_Raiders
06-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Lol, don't defend Leflop. Where was the med staff from Miami?

Yanks All Day
06-06-2014, 12:01 AM
It's easier to play sick than it is to play hurt. When one of the best conditioned athletes in the world who has a 6'9, 270 pound frame can't put pressure on his legs, he's in trouble. Anyone who has ever played a sport knows how hard it is to play with a cramp. You have to stretch it out. Can't play through it.

Jordan played sick. Admirable and amazing, but not the same as playing with severe cramps. Not saying it's worse, and I think his performance is much more impressive, given the results, but it is clearly different.

Kobe tore his achilles and shot free throws, yes. Warrior? Sure. But let's not pretend like he then played the rest of the game. There's a strong likelihood he wouldn't have made it down the court again. Let's not make it more than it is. Truly tough free throws, but don't act like Kobe then finished the game.

You have NO idea what Kobe or MJ would have done in that situation. If you can't put pressure on your leg, you're basically useless. It's a shame it happened in the NBA Finals, but come on now, he would have been a detriment to his team had he stayed in. Not like it mattered if he was in and hurt or out anyway because the Spurs just dominated the last 4 minutes.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2014, 12:02 AM
Cramps come on I know they're painful but it's not like your leg is amputated, soccer players cramp up all the time nearing the 80plus minute mark and they quickly stretch out and continue

Not amputated, but the muscles aren't going to go back right away. And depends on the person on how quickly a cramp disappears.

koreancabbage
Snowboarder and I've had it before many times but honestly i massage it for a bit and stretch it and I'm back out there. That's with no championship on the line... not giving him a pass because of a broke AC

he did, he cramped up the first time, went out, got massaged out, went back in, and this time it was worse - your muscles freeze up. like you said, until its massaged out you can't really get rid of it. Maybe he could have come in but they were already down by 7 or 8 points with less than 2 minutes left.

DWNTWNLakeShow
I'm a snowboarder and I've had it before many times but honestly i massage it for a bit and stretch it and I'm back out there not always that easy but its never ever stopped me before. That's with no championship on the line... not giving him a pass because of a broke AC

Exactly my problem is that he stayed out the final 3 mins, I can't believe it didn't improve enough for him to try to go out there again

Pakman
LeBron pussed out nuff said

JLynn943
PSD is so bad these days

x100000000000000

Mr_Jones
06-06-2014, 12:03 AM
i am so POWERFUL

Raps18-19 Champ

You don't think he was trying to do that?

I'd assume he needs to put a lot more pressure on his legs playing basketball than you do to snowboard.

dalton749
this thread is basically people who have had cramps vs those who clearly havent lmao

i get them quite frequently, you can usually fight through the first 1 or 2, which lebron did, but the last one is just a kill shot, youve got no chance

DWNTWNLakeShow
06-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Not amputated, but the muscles aren't going to go back right away. And depends on the person on how quickly a cramp disappears.

Lebron is in his physical prime, he's built like a bull he should be one of those that should have delt with it easily!

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Snowboarder and I've had it before many times but honestly i massage it for a bit and stretch it and I'm back out there. That's with no championship on the line... not giving him a pass because of a broke AC

he did, he cramped up the first time, went out, got massaged out, went back in, and this time it was worse - your muscles freeze up. like you said, until its massaged out you can't really get rid of it. Maybe he could have come in but they were already down by 7 or 8 points with less than 2 minutes left.

Game 6 dude last year it's not impossible just saying.

bluefire7002
06-06-2014, 12:05 AM
I played with the flu before. I couldn't play with cramps. Big difference.

Kobe had no choice but to shoot FT's but did he play on it tho? Exactly

Dont know why Kobe is even mentioned in this thread lol... He did finish the game this season though when he had a fractured kneecap

P&GRealist

Damn.

Raps18-19 Champ
Lebron is in his physical prime, he's built like a bull he should be one of those that should have felt with it easily!

Exactly. He's built like a bull. If your leg muscles contract, you think it's going to be that easy to put all that weight on his leg muscles.

DemarDerozan
Vitamin water was a bad decision...

LeHeatInjury LOLOLOL

cmellofan15
06-06-2014, 12:07 AM
hahahaha are people really comparing their personal experiences with cramps to LeBron's? this guy has played around 15,000 minutes of basketball in the past 4 years (not including practices, warmups etc.) as the best player in the league. please tell me how the wear on your body compares.

P&GRealist
lolz if MJ or Kobe can't walk, they wouldn't be able to play. Shooting free throws with achilles injury isn't even much of a challenge if you're just standing and shooting.

people need to chill on the Jordan and Kobe reasoning for an hate-filled argument they can't really prove

You're kidding? Right ?

You're seriously downplaying his heroics, which basically kept his team's playoff hopes alive?

koreancabbage
Game 6 dude last year it's not impossible just saying.

well it seems pretty serious. he couldn't even attend the post game conference lol

I hope he plays game 2 with nothing holding him back. It was a really good game before he went out. Miami didn't look the same once James went out.

DemarDerozan
What a pu$$y, I have seen dudes finish races with femoral stress fractures and this guy can't take a heat cramp? WTF? He does not deserve his physical gifts. Spurs in 4.

dalton749
its hard to stay hydrated when you're needed on the floor at all times,
you guys have fun sitting on the bench sipping gatorade though!

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 12:08 AM

You don't think he was trying to do that?

I'd assume he needs to put a lot more pressure on his legs playing basketball than you do to snowboard.

Who knows but snowboarding is mostly legs and core... the major muscles are the exact same that were bothering Bron but you are entitled to your opinion but I'll disagree since constant pressure is on your legs the entire way down the hill.

P.S

And i don't ***** about it either... lol

goingfor28
Mods should lock, Like I said you can see which people are some big old fat ***** in this thread with the lack of knowledge on cramps.

We get it. You're 6'3 and in better physical shape than any human ever. Congrats

beyourself
LeBron should lose some weight.

P&GRealist
Vitamin water was a bad decision...

LeHeatInjury LOLOLOL

LeBron needs some of Kobe's Body Armour.

Lo Porto
this thread is basically people who have had cramps vs those who clearly havent lmao

i get them quite frequently, you can usually fight through the first 1 or 2, which lebron did, but the last one is just a kill shot, youve got no chance

100% correct

Avenged
PSD is so bad these days

x100000000000000

That's all you got?

DemarDerozan
Couldn't or didn't want to attend because he *****ed out.

LA_Raiders
06-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Suck a banana for game 2 Leflop, it has lots of potassium which helps with cramps.

mattz1212
06-06-2014, 12:09 AM

This.

It's not like cramps are some insurmountable pain, they just literally shut a portion of your body down. You literally can't even function until they are loosened out.

DemarDerozan
06-06-2014, 12:10 AM
100% correct

It's called drinking water and stretching. It's not ****ing neuro science.

Raps18-19 Champ
Who knows but snowboarding is mostly legs and core... the major muscles are the exact same that were bothering Bron but you are entitled to your opinion but I'll disagree since constant pressure is on your legs the entire way down the hill.

Well yea there is constant pressure. I'm sure you sit out probably 10ish minutes and then when you get back, you probably are not able to do the same things you do had you not been injured.

It's the same for Lebron except it's a professional setting

ManRam
Also, cramps aren't all about pain. Your neuromuscular activity shuts down. Your nervous system becomes altered. Your muscles just stop working. Yes, they're painful too...but physiologically speaking they render your muscles useless. Playing through broken bones, torn ACLs, Achilles etc. are super impressive, but not the same thing as this (not saying one is worse than the other). They're all pain threshold things, but again, if your muscles aren't working there's nothing the mind can do to overcome it. It's plain and simple. It's not a "nut up, champ" thing. It's a "you're ****ed, hopefully you can stretch it out" thing.

DWNTWNLakeShow
Everybody has had cramps here, I guess some of us just have more tolerance for pain or know how to deal with them effectively than those suggesting this is the end of the world!

Crackadalic
06-06-2014, 12:11 AM
hahahaha are people really comparing their personal experiences with cramps to LeBron's? this guy has played around 15,000 minutes of basketball in the past 4 years (not including practices, warmups etc.) as the best player in the league. please tell me how the wear on your body compares.

Because a cramp is still a cramp regardless on how fit an athlete is. A cramp doesn't get less server if your an athletic beast. That doesn't even make sense

bluefire7002
06-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Suck a banana for game 2 Leflop, it has lots of potassium which helps with cramps.

Lol was just about to suggest, he should pregame with bananas.

I find it annoying people on ESPN are making excuses for the heat losing because the AC.
The spurs are the much older team and they had to deal with it to.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2014, 12:12 AM

What do you think he was doing? You think Lebron just decided to reject streching and drinking water since he wanted his team to lose. I'm sure they tried to get it to work but they can stretch all they want and drink all the water they need but if his leg isn't working, he's not going in.

ThuglifeJ
Afraid of the moment.

(Acting isn't hard)

Raps18-19 Champ
Because a cramp is still a cramp regardless on how fit an athlete is. A cramp doesn't get less server if your an athletic beast. That doesn't even make sense

He was reasoning for Lebron, not against him.

koreancabbage
06-06-2014, 12:13 AM
You're kidding? Right ?

You're seriously downplaying his heroics, which basically kept his team's playoff hopes alive?

Kobe shot two free throws and then subbed out. didn't finish the game. *shrugs*

ignorant People and hate filled people are just really quick to point out scenarios that can't be really compared all in all. lol

raiderfaninTX
Don't be dumb, all about those rest minutes

ManRam

You're right! I'm sure they all just forgot to get some water in him! Idiots!

:rolleyes:

AddiX
06-06-2014, 12:14 AM
It was spoelstras fault for not giving him a longer break.

Pop understood the heat in the arena warranted more rest for his starters in the 3rd quarter. Pop had all his starters but Parker sitting for the end of the 3rd quarter.

Eric didn't factor that in, and it lost them the game.

koreancabbage
06-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Afraid of the moment.

(Acting isn't hard)

just like your screen name and you posting on an internet forum lol - quite a thug life you have =P

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-06-2014, 12:15 AM
He shouldn't get flack for leaving the game. Though you could arguably criticize him for not being conditioned enough to prevent cramps from happening.

raiderfaninTX
06-06-2014, 12:16 AM
Lol so true, he probably gets picked on all the time.

True Sports Fan
06-06-2014, 12:17 AM
lol at everyone riding Lebron's dick. How dare he be successful!

Or in some Laker fans.... How dare he be better than Colby Brian!?!?!?

Sandman

Actually... it is exactly neuro science.

and the air conditioners were out in the arena. not surprised to see hydration related problems.

smiddy012
What the vast majority of posters here are overlooking, is that Lebron's cramping was due to dehydration... and his dehydration was due to a lack of hydration.

Anyone's who's played endurance sports outdoors knows, you hydrate basically as much as you literally can, particularly when its hot as hell.

Ultimately, Lebron was responsible for his lack of hydration, and thus his cramping.

I'm not sure any of this proves Lebron's a wuss, but at the very least, he made a pretty bone-headed mistake by not hydrating enough. Makes me wonder the last time he really played in such heat.

ManRam
06-06-2014, 12:18 AM
He shouldn't get flack for leaving the game. Though you could arguably criticize him for not being conditioned enough to prevent cramps from happening.

LeBron's not conditioned enough? IDK.

Fluke things happen. It was 90 degrees in there and he had by far the least amount of rest of anyone out there, even though he was struggling for whatever reason early on.

IDK man. Who knows why this has happened, but I'm not gonna get on a top 0.00000001% athlete in the world for conditioning. The guy is a tank. He's missed under 30 games in his career due to injury, and even many of those were late season rest games. He's one of the most well-conditioned athletes in the world. Maybe he didn't hydrate enough before the game. Maybe his diet was off. Who knows? But LeBron not being conditioned enough? IDK....

Sandman
could be conditioning but I'm betting it was hydration. busted air conditioner. they were sweating their ***** off.

DQL
Yep ladies and gentlemen. These kinds of threads were the reason why I stopped posting here a long time ago. Too many 12-year-olds and trolls with too much free time and a total lack of common sense.

ManRam
06-06-2014, 12:19 AM
just like your screen name and you posting on an internet forum lol - quite a thug life you have =P

The pettiest "thug" I've ever seen!

FKS1994
06-06-2014, 12:21 AM
What the vast majority of posters here are overlooking, is that Lebron's cramping was due to dehydration... and his dehydration was due to a lack of hydration.

Anyone's who's played endurance sports outdoors knows, you hydrate basically as much as you literally can, particularly when its hot as hell.

Ultimately, Lebron was responsible for his lack of hydration, and thus his cramping.

I'm not sure any of this proves Lebron's a wuss, but at the very least, he made a pretty bone-headed mistake by not hydrating enough. Makes me wonder the last time he really played in such heat.

lol. i have you taken any courses regarding the human body? i have. consuming liquid doesn't always work and certainly doesn't work like a sensu bean.. little do you know. btw, muscles shut down on you. cramps are the worst pain one can feel and it is why it is recommended for people to NOT disturb the muscles.. but, hey, you guys are letting your hatred for a player consume your intelligence.

Sandman

He's from Ohio and he's been in the NBA since he was 18. He's probably never played in that heat.

ghettosean

Well yea there is constant pressure. I'm sure you sit out probably 10ish minutes and then when you get back, you probably are not able to do the same things you do had you not been injured.

It's the same for Lebron except it's a professional setting

I know I'll sound like I'm full of **** but straight up... I'm not a puss I don't chill for 10 min between cramps... Massage, Stretch, go... the only time off is the chair lift but if I'm in the park I'm going 24/7 no rest and to add I've fractured my wrist before also and before i saw my wrist all fugged up and bent out of place i thought i just needed a 15 minute rest. It was the hill that made the call for me to go to the hospital. I would have kept going otherwise.

I ain't no puss and that's with no championship on the line.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 12:23 AM

Actually... it is exactly neuro science.

and the air conditioners were out in the arena. not surprised to see hydration related problems.

Yes agreed to BOTH teams!

ManRam
06-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Why didn't people make threads questioning TP's mental make up or whatever when he took himself out of Game 6 a few days ago. Or Game 7 of the Finals?

Oh, because everyone's hypocrites! Sorry...

FKS1994
06-06-2014, 12:24 AM
btw: reported, james asked to come back in but spoelstra said not a chance.

DoMeFavors
06-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Heat needed this game at all costs, lebron should have stayed in. I got spurs in 5 now.

Sandman
06-06-2014, 12:25 AM
btw: reported, james asked to come back in but spoelstra said not a chance.

hahaha, thread busted completely if it wasnt already

bleedprple&gold
06-06-2014, 12:26 AM
LeBron's not conditioned enough? IDK.

Fluke things happen. It was 90 degrees in there and he had by far the least amount of rest of anyone out there, even though he was struggling for whatever reason early on.

IDK man. Who knows why this has happened, but I'm not gonna get on a top 0.00000001% athlete in the world for conditioning. The guy is a tank. He's missed under 30 games in his career due to injury, and even many of those were late season rest games. He's one of the most well-conditioned athletes in the world. Maybe he didn't hydrate enough before the game. Maybe his diet was off. Who knows? But LeBron not being conditioned enough? IDK....

True, if Lebron didn't go out at the 7 minute mark, he would have player 40 minutes for the game which would have been the most of any player. Spoelstra probably should have given him more rest earlier then maybe he could have finished the game.

dalton749
06-06-2014, 12:26 AM
I know I'll sound like I'm full of **** but straight up... I'm not a puss I don't chill for 10 min between cramps... Massage, Stretch, go... the only time off is the chair lift but if I'm in the park I'm going 24/7 no rest and to add I've fractured my wrist before also and before i saw my wrist all fugged up and bent out of place i thought i just needed a 15 minute rest. It was the hill that made the call for me to go to the hospital. I would have kept going otherwise.

theres a lot of us here im sure that have been in those same situations, believe me, you probably havent experienced it at that next level though, theres cramps, and then theres sit on the ground and laugh at yourself because theres literally nothing you can do but wait

it doesnt matter if your life is on the line at that point, you arent walking

ManRam
06-06-2014, 12:27 AM
hahaha, thread busted completely if it wasnt already

The shocking thing: KoB, who is actually a decent poster was the impetus for this.

TheNumber37
06-06-2014, 12:28 AM
I just think about Jordan's Flu game
Zeke's ankles.

Iverson, every day

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2014, 12:28 AM

You must be more conditioned than Lebron. Share your secrets with the Heat training staff.

Lebron's game is completely reliant on his legs. There's a reason he can move so fast and jump so high while being that big. If your leg muscles give up on you, there's not a chance he'll be able to play at an effective level. Cramps have different severities. Just because you are superman and could perform at a recreational level after a cramp doesn't mean a Lebron is weak for not coming in and performing at a professional level.

redsoxknicks
06-06-2014, 12:29 AM

Exactly.

dalton749
06-06-2014, 12:30 AM
lebron with a thigh cramp on defence = andrea bargnani
nobody wants to see that

DemarDerozan
06-06-2014, 12:31 AM
More like clinical organic chemistry or thermochemistry. But whatever.

Tim Duncan didn't go down as a heat case and he's 65 years old. Maybe LeRoyalewithCheese needs to condition a little better?

Raps18-19 Champ
Erik Spoelstra said LeBron James wanted to check back in with 3:30 to go and he told LeBron "don't even think about it." #MIAvsSA

There you go. Lebron was going to play through the cramp (even at not 100%) and coach said no.

Kushed
The amount of stupid in this thread doesn't even deserve a response lmao. Ignorant will be ignorant. A lot of these people obviously have never played sports. Sometimes your body just can't do what you are trying 110% to. Some people mentioning the flu game lmao that is comedy. LeBron would have been out there if he had the flu too (because he can still move his bodies)

Some people man

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2014, 12:32 AM

Tim Duncan didn't go down as a heat case and he's 65 years old. Maybe LeRoyalewithCheese needs to condition a little better?

Maybe he doesn need conditioning/change in diet. That doesn't mean he "quit" like what everyone is implying.

raiderposting
06-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Iv had such a serious quad cramp before that it hurt more than when I completely dislocated my knee.

ManRam
06-06-2014, 12:33 AM

Ehh...

http://212.59.118.205/articles/schwellnus-eamc-2009.pdf

LakerPride
06-06-2014, 12:34 AM
cramping a sign of PEDs?

J4KOP99
06-06-2014, 12:34 AM
So all he had was a cramp?

ThuglifeJ
06-06-2014, 12:36 AM
The apology train is fricken hilarious.

FKS1994
06-06-2014, 12:37 AM
i must say, the level of ignorance in this forum is worse than insidehoops. cramps forbid muscles from moving. if you are even suggesting that you can play with them, you are ignorant. idk if you have ever suffered from one but a cramp is not something you force your muscles with. i am done with this forum, too many ignorant lakers fans. did not think it could be worse than insidehoops, it is. bye

raiderfaninTX
06-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Sad man mods do nothing.

DWNTWNLakeShow
06-06-2014, 12:46 AM
Relax it's the internet what do you expect go post on a scholarly forum if you can't deal with the ignorance that goes on in these forums.

Btw I wonder if the Lebron App stopped working to since it got too hot?

cmellofan15
06-06-2014, 12:48 AM
"go post on a scholarly forum if you can't deal with the ignorance that goes on in these forums"

*spews more ignorance

hahahaha keeping it consistent, love it!

mjt20mik
06-06-2014, 12:48 AM
Clearly the people raggin on Lebron have never played sports before in their lives.

Having cramps is one thing, but going into heat exhaustion with cramps is by far the worst. Not only does your body tense up, the rate of recovery is just impossible, especially if it is the exertion and the environment that is contributing.

It also doesn't help that the Heat medical staff are ABSOLUTE IDIOTS. You do not rub ice on a player while he is in the crouching position. You have to wrap icepacks all around the players body, while continually forcing fluids to him.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 12:49 AM

You must be more conditioned than Lebron. Share your secrets with the Heat training staff.

Lebron's game is completely reliant on his legs. There's a reason he can move so fast and jump so high while being that big. If your leg muscles give up on you, there's not a chance he'll be able to play at an effective level. Cramps have different severities. Just because you are superman and could perform at a recreational level after a cramp doesn't mean a Lebron is weak for not coming in and performing at a professional level.

Gave my tip in the 1st post... massage, stretch and go... though I'm sure he gets that plus ice and or heat packs... etc.

Dude don't forget the broken wrist too... Massage and stretching is 1 half the other is mental toughness to get through the pain (if still there... not saying it's easy but it can be done)

P.S

6'0 and a heavy *** board attached to my legs (extra heavy for me because i need a wider board with lifts because my feet are so big), helmet and the rest of the winter gear to stay warm.

Not saying i would take jumps in the park or anything after cramps but I definatley wouldn't and have never quit.

5ass
06-06-2014, 12:55 AM
i must say, the level of ignorance in this forum is worse than insidehoops. cramps forbid muscles from moving. if you are even suggesting that you can play with them, you are ignorant. idk if you have ever suffered from one but a cramp is not something you force your muscles with. i am done with this forum, too many ignorant lakers fans. did not think it could be worse than insidehoops, it is. bye
100%. Don't worry. They'll go silent when LeBron gets his 3rd ring.

dalton749
06-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Gave my tip in the 1st post... massage, stretch and go... though I'm sure he gets that plus ice and or heat packs... etc.

Dude don't forget the broken wrist too... Massage and stretching is 1 half the other is mental toughness to get through the pain (if still there... not saying it's easy but it can be done)

P.S

6'0 and a heavy *** board attached to my legs (extra heavy for me because i need a wider board with lifts because my feet are so big), helmet and the rest of the winter gear to stay warm.

Not saying i would take jumps in the park or anything after cramps but I definatley wouldn't and have never quit.

you need to stop now, youre just sounding stupid
if we all wanted to brag about how much of a tough guy we are, this thread would be a giant pissing match
youre not a super hero, youre just a guy using gravity to get from the top of a hill to the bottom

SPURSFAN1
06-06-2014, 12:57 AM
SALTY HEAT FANS!!!!!!!
:laugh:

sjbirds
06-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Here's the point.. when you're professional you're ready for everything. Game 1 you shouldn't be dehydrated. I was a d1 soccer player. Not close to him but if we messed up n was like that trust me the next practice sucked

ThuglifeJ
06-06-2014, 12:58 AM
SALTY HEAT FANS!!!!!!!

So. Many. Of. Them.

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 01:00 AM

P.S

you need to stop now, youre just sounding stupid
if we all wanted to brag about how much of a tough guy we are, this thread would be a giant pissing match
youre not a super hero, youre just a guy using gravity to get from the top of a hill to the bottom

Yep it's all gravity no muscles, skill or endurance needed. It's like bowling... lol. All pro boarders are ripped and train because they rely on gravity... GTFO dude all I said is you use and entirely rely on your legs and core snowboarding and I've never pussed out to cramps and that's for recreation dude. Sorry the comparison has you butt hurt.

DWNTWNLakeShow
06-06-2014, 01:01 AM
So. Many. Of. Them.

Endless excuses

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2014, 01:03 AM

P.S

They definately tried that. You might have Wolverine healing superpowers but just because it took longer for Lebron to heal up, doesn't mean he quit.

Either way, he wanted to go back in with 3 mins left but coach said no.

chi-townlove1
06-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Alright I've had enough of this ****. Someone please close this damned thread already. Come on mods. I hate Lebron as much as the next guy, but Jesus Christ cramps literally shut down your body. I ****in walk around my house and get a cramp and have to lay there for 20 minutes before I move again like a little *****hh. This man is 6 foot 9 and trying to play basketball at the highest level in the world. What the hell do you expect him to do!? Cut the guy some slack already. If anything, blame the heat in general. Obviously they suck without Lebron, and it's pretty obvious now. They mentally shut down, and that's a sign of weakness. But not in any shape or form does this fall on Lebron.

ManRam
06-06-2014, 01:06 AM
They definately tried that. You might have Wolverine healing superpowers but just because it took longer for Lebron to heal up, doesn't mean he quit.

Nah. I think the Heat training staff needs to see this stuff! Can someone email them a link to this? He might be on to something!! I'm sure they don't know what they're doing. They probably aren't professionals or anything...

DWNTWNLakeShow
06-06-2014, 01:08 AM
Alright I've had enough of this ****. Someone please close this damned thread already. Come on mods. I hate Lebron as much as the next guy, but Jesus Christ cramps literally shut down your body. I ****in walk around my house and get a cramp and have to lay there for 20 minutes before I move again like a little *****hh. This man is 6 foot 9 and trying to play basketball at the highest level in the world. What the hell do you expect him to do!? Cut the guy some slack already. If anything, blame the heat in general. Obviously they suck without Lebron, and it's pretty obvious now. They mentally shut down, and that's a sign of weakness. But not in any shape or form does this fall on Lebron.

20 minutes really? Lmao

ghettosean
06-06-2014, 01:10 AM

P.S

If this is true I didn't see it during the game and take back my comments but if Spo said it in a press conference I'm not buying it.

SPURSFAN1
06-06-2014, 01:12 AM
20 minutes really? Lmao

IversonIsKrazy
06-06-2014, 01:15 AM
Not hating at all on LeBron, just thought he should've walked off man. Like, he walked all the way past half, he could've walked a few more steps instead of getting carried.

sep11ie
06-06-2014, 01:16 AM
Yep it's all gravity no muscles, skill or endurance needed. It's like bowling... lol. All pro boarders are ripped and train because they rely on gravity... GTFO dude all I said is you use and entirely rely on your legs and core snowboarding and I've never pussed out to cramps and that's for recreation dude. Sorry the comparison has you butt hurt.

Are there a lot of snow boarding mountains in the ghetto?

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2014, 01:17 AM
If this is true I didn't see it during the game and take back my comments but if Spo said it in a press conference I'm not buying it.

I doubt they caught it on camera during the game. I assume Lebron was telling coach during the game was going on the floor so they probably don't have cameras zooming in all the time on the bench. But common sense should kick in. He already had a cramp and told coach he wanted to play. Coach let him play and he got another cramp that was more severe. Think Spo is going to make the same mistake twice?

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Why are people comparing different injuries?

Muscle, bone, and tissue injuries are all different. Illnesses are different as well.

DWNTWNLakeShow
06-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Not hating at all on LeBron, just thought he should've walked off man. Like, he walked all the way past half, he could've walked a few more steps instead of getting carried.

Paul pierce 2.0 I'm surprised they didn't bring out a stretcher for him

P&GRealist
06-06-2014, 01:32 AM
This is someone tweeting to boxing analyst and 710 ESPN's Max Kellerman:

@stoptheflops: @Max_Kellerman Iraq 2008, I conducted combat operations in 120 degree weather with 70lbs of gear on me WITH leg cramps. Cry me a river.

Bulls_fan90
06-06-2014, 01:35 AM
LeCramp

Leach11
06-06-2014, 01:52 AM
These internet warriors can sit behind their keyboards and call LeBron a *****, but if they do that then they also have to admit that he's by far the best player in the world. He leaves the game and in less than 4 minutes his team goes from being down 2 to losing by 15.

Let these fake tough guys, who, quite evidently, haven't played a competitive sport in their entire lives, continue to (laughably) assert that Lebron's a *****...you know, the same guy who's only missed 30 or so games, out of about 1000 total, in his entire career.

Leach11
06-06-2014, 02:03 AM

Nah you're a *****, dude. Lebron wanted to go back in, but his coach didn't let him, so he's a *****. You wanted to keep boarding, but the hill didn't let you, so you're a *****. LOGIC, amiright?

championships
06-06-2014, 02:09 AM
What happened, LeBron pull his Vagina muscle ?

I missed it

SPURSFAN1
06-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Nah you're a *****, dude. Lebron wanted to go back in, but his coach didn't let him, so he's a *****. You wanted to keep boarding, but the hill didn't let you, so you're a *****. LOGIC, amiright?

Chill dude. The Spurs were ganna tap that with or without lecramps.

True Sports Fan
06-06-2014, 02:14 AM

Chill dude. The Spurs were ganna tap that with or without lecramps. Idk. Heat had momentum until LeBron got injured.

basketfan4life
06-06-2014, 02:25 AM
my friend choked and died on the sea because of a leg cramp. You can't move with that. Oh, i'm a Kobe fan, shocking right?

mjt20mik
06-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Here's the point.. when you're professional you're ready for everything. Game 1 you shouldn't be dehydrated. I was a d1 soccer player. Not close to him but if we messed up n was like that trust me the next practice sucked

Being a D1 soccer player, you'd know that after a while your body gets accustomed to the conditions that you play in. These guys are day in and day out, playing a certain way with a certain strain on their body. Once they are put in an extreme condition, and asked to perform the same way, it is difficult.

I've played field hockey internationally, and playing outdoors (like yourself) your body gets use to it. However, even on those odd heatwave days, no matter what you do, your body reacts to it, and its just a hit or miss. Some tournaments I have been perfectly fine, others I have gotten cramps and even heat stroke. It's just part of the game.

ThuglifeJ
06-06-2014, 02:30 AM

Being a D1 soccer player, you'd know that after a while your body gets accustomed to the conditions that you play in. These guys are day in and day out, playing a certain way with a certain strain on their body. Once they are put in an extreme condition, and asked to perform the same way, it is difficult.

I've played field hockey internationally, and playing outdoors (like yourself) your body gets use to it. However, even on those odd heatwave days, no matter what you do, your body reacts to it, and its just a hit or miss. Some tournaments I have been perfectly fine, others I have gotten cramps and even heat stroke. It's just part of the game.

Hmm none of the other guys out there seemed to have issues bad enough to sub out of a game :confused:

bluefire7002
06-06-2014, 02:30 AM
These internet warriors can sit behind their keyboards and call LeBron a *****, but if they do that then they also have to admit that he's by far the best player in the world. He leaves the game and in less than 4 minutes his team goes from being down 2 to losing by 15.

Let these fake tough guys, who, quite evidently, haven't played a competitive sport in their entire lives, continue to (laughably) assert that Lebron's a *****...you know, the same guy who's only missed 30 or so games, out of about 1000 total, in his entire career.

The Spurs started making shots to. Green got hot in that 4th quarter where he couldnt buy a shot the previous 3.... Lebron is not not carrying the Cavs anymore so you can't really use that excuse how his team sucks. He is obviously the best player on the team but Wade, Allen stopped making shots as well in that 4th quarter.

P&GRealist
06-06-2014, 02:31 AM
Hmm none of the other guys out there seemed to have issues bad enough to sub out of a game :confused:

That's because they were all drinking Gatorade. LeBron was drinking Powerade.

mjt20mik
06-06-2014, 02:33 AM

Again it is several factors. The others players were definitely feeling it, however, your body reacts differently to situations as compared to others. I've gone through days where I've gotten severe cramps and my teammates have been fine (and vice versa).

It is a tricky situation, but anyone that has played competitively knows that cramps have to be one of the most frustrating injuries.

ThuglifeJ
06-06-2014, 02:40 AM

Again it is several factors. The others players were definitely feeling it, however, your body reacts differently to situations as compared to others. I've gone through days where I've gotten severe cramps and my teammates have been fine (and vice versa).

It is a tricky situation, but anyone that has played competitively knows that cramps have to be one of the most frustrating injuries.

Yeah and it just so happens a guy who gets nervous in big moments started having them in the 4th..... LeXcuses for LeCramp?

True Sports Fan
06-06-2014, 02:46 AM

Hmm none of the other guys out there seemed to have issues bad enough to sub out of a game :confused: Minutes were definitely irregular. Playing less minutes. TD even said after the game how everyone was dehydrated

MyDRoseLikeDeng
06-06-2014, 03:00 AM
Different injuries, I know, but most of these Heat fans were probably the same ones laughing at cutler for sitting out the nfc title games second half with a torn mcl. Cramp or not, the fact of the matter is most superstars before him (Kobe, Michael, Bird, etc) would have tried to tough it out. Spo tried to save LeBrons rep from takin a hit after the game, and it semi-worked. This is all irrelevant though, and at the end of the series we wont really be discussing the "cramp game"

dalton749
06-06-2014, 03:02 AM
my friend choked and died on the sea because of a leg cramp. You can't move with that. Oh, i'm a Kobe fan, shocking right?

that nearly happened to me, luckily i wasnt out far enough
it wasnt even that bad in comparison to some of the ones ive had but i ended up tearing my calf trying to fight through it
theyre no joke

benzni
06-06-2014, 03:08 AM
give the poor guy a break. He had a bad charlie horse

ThuglifeJ
06-06-2014, 03:10 AM
Different injuries, I know, but most of these Heat fans were probably the same ones laughing at cutler for sitting out the nfc title games second half with a torn mcl. Cramp or not, the fact of the matter is most superstars before him (Kobe, Michael, Bird, etc) would have tried to tough it out. Spo tried to save LeBrons rep from takin a hit after the game, and it semi-worked. This is all irrelevant though, and at the end of the series we wont really be discussing the "cramp game"

Perfectly said

DemarDerozan
06-06-2014, 03:11 AM
So maybe playing trash teams in the East and now facing real competition has finally caught up to him?
Charlotte, BKN and Indy are not really known for their ball movement or athleticism...

I guess this is what happens when you start Rashard Lewis and have no one to defend the perimeter or the paint. Poor Bron... in terms of greatness maybe the superfriends weren't a great choice after all.

DemarDerozan
06-06-2014, 03:14 AM
Poor lazy, complacent, out of shape Bron.

DemarDerozan
06-06-2014, 03:18 AM
That's because they were all drinking Gatorade. LeBron was drinking Powerade.

Vitamin Water... Don't you remember the commercials during the Decision?

P&GRealist
06-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Vitamin Water... Don't you remember the commercials during the Decision?
Lol.

But seriously, this isn't the first time LeBron has had cramp issues. Remember in the close out game 5 against OKC in the 2012 finals?

So even though it was unfortunate for Bron, it's not surprising or a total shock.

SPURSFAN1
06-06-2014, 03:57 AM
How do the Refs stay super hydrated seeing how they old as fawk and work the whole game? :laugh:

tredigs
06-06-2014, 04:02 AM
It's just really strange to get such debilitating cramps after what has been such a relatively easy road to the finals (an average of 5 game series and at 38 mpg - by far the lowest playoff mpg average of his career), and he only played 33 minutes in tonight's game to that point.

This is only game 1 for ****s sake. Pull it together and please get yourself fit and hydrated for this series Bron. Legends aren't made watching their teams lose on the bench.

ThuglifeJ
06-06-2014, 04:51 AM
I didn't even see the part where he got carried to the bench after walking most the way there....

Bahahahaha

Saddletramp
06-06-2014, 05:13 AM
Maybe if some of you fat shitbags got off the computer and did some actual physical activity, you'd get a cramp too and wouldn't be joking about them.

Ahhh, what the hell am I doing saying anything to a bunch of hypocritical haters that would love to have LeBron James play for their team.

SPURSFAN1
06-06-2014, 05:33 AM
Maybe if some of you fat shitbags got off the computer and did some actual physical activity, you'd get a cramp too and wouldn't be joking about them.

Ahhh, what the hell am I doing saying anything to a bunch of hypocritical haters that would love to have LeBron James play for their team.

:laugh2:

PhillyFaninLA
06-06-2014, 05:35 AM
You know whats funny, in 10 years people making topics like this will be talking about how great Lebron is and how they where one of the few non Heat fans to support them always and believe in just how great he is.

It was 90 degrees in the building and his leg cramped up bad, a bad enough cramp can be immobilizing.

rex.reyesiii
06-06-2014, 05:56 AM

Nope most of 'em wants him to go back to Cleveland and get a championship without "help". :D

KnicksorBust
06-06-2014, 05:59 AM
This thread just made my morning.

PurpleLynch
06-06-2014, 06:29 AM
It was the right move,a cramp is a pain in the *** and James could'nt probably even run with that. Spoelstra did the right thing,just keep him hydrated next games and he should be fine.
Also,people have different reactions to pain,it's not news. Kobe could shoot fts while his Achilles tendon was torn and then walk away without help,James needed help to get off from court. Does that tell something?No,it's just impressive(and a little bit epic for a Kobe's fan as I am)to have that resistance to pain. But nothing more.
Enjoy the game and expect Lebron to come back with a vengeance next game.

Saddletramp
06-06-2014, 06:36 AM
Nope most of 'em wants him to go back to Cleveland and get a championship without "help". :D

I never understood why people got upset with him for wanting to leave a team where management put garbage around him. I don't see people giving Kevin Love a hard time for wanting out of a terribly ran team. I don't remember people giving KG **** when he left (again) Minnesota. KG and Pierce won't be able to lead their team to glory again and they want to be traded? Well , they get a pass because they don't want to be a part of the rebuilding process. LeBron wants to play with better players than Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison? Screw that guy! I didn't particularly care for him before that but after everyone gave him ****, I wanted to see him shut the haters up. And he did. Some of these ****** trolls don't say a word after the team or player they hate wins but is sure as **** there when they lose.

SPURSFAN1
06-06-2014, 06:38 AM
I never understood why people got upset with him for wanting to leave a team where management put garbage around him. I don't see people giving Kevin Love a hard time for wanting out of a terribly ran team. I don't remember people giving KG **** when he left (again) Minnesota. KG and Pierce won't be able to lead their team to glory again and they want to be traded? Well , they get a pass because they don't want to be a part of the rebuilding process. LeBron wants to play with better players than Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison? Screw that guy! I didn't particularly care for him before that but after everyone gave him ****, I wanted to see him shut the haters up. And he did. Some of these ****** trolls don't say a word after the team or player they hate wins but is sure as **** there when they lose.

Yanks All Day
06-06-2014, 06:43 AM
Seems funny that athletes on Twitter are on the LeBron side of the fence, while internet posters who have never played a second of professional ball in their lives are on the other. I wonder which side I'd take in this situation.

His leg was useless. His team would have basically been playing 4-on-5. If he played on it and made it worse/hurt himself by overcompensating, everyone would say "He should have sat down! It's only Game 1! He killed his team for the series!" The reality is, it was an unfortunate time for a cramp, which renders that body part pretty much useless, and the Heat might have lost anyway. If Miami wins Game 2, then this doesn't matter as much because they would take home court anyway.

Saddletramp
06-06-2014, 06:46 AM

I know that you're nothing but a troll but do you have anything to add besides making yourself look like an idiot?

Badluck33
06-06-2014, 06:58 AM
Lebron couldn't take the Heat.

:rimshot:

WadeKobe
06-06-2014, 06:59 AM
This is so dumb. In terms of chronic impact, yes a cramp is a s injury.

However, in terms of acutely debilitating, the only thing worse than a cramp is a serious ligament tear. Especially a serious hamstring cramp.

Your muscles are required to run, and a cramp means your muscle is seizing up and no longer functioning. Not only is the pain some of the worse ever, but the muscle you need in order to carry out your task (run, jump) isn't working and cannot do those things.

Soooo....

Munkeysuit
06-06-2014, 07:09 AM

Actually No, you wouldn't be a dick asking that question, but it is pretty obvious you've never had bad cramps before...This is Lebron James you are talking about, I know that there are people who hate on him or take every chance you can take to berate him and the Miami Heat, but lets all be real right now...do you really think Lebron would just throw away this game at its most important moment?

You are not keeping up with basketball if you think so.

SiteWolf
06-06-2014, 08:27 AM
The question isn't whether LeBron should have been able to play with those cramps.
The question is why, if he's had issues with them before, he hasn't figured out better ways to prevent them.

Give him a pass if you want. He should have been better prepared.

True Sports Fan
06-06-2014, 08:29 AM
This thread just made my morning. You opened the door for all the morons to come out and cry.

PhillyFaninLA
06-06-2014, 08:32 AM
You opened the door for all the morons to come out and cry.

You do know he made this topic and is talking like its this great thing he stumbled upon

NYKnickFanatic
06-06-2014, 08:46 AM

Wouldn't want LeBron to drown on the court...

koreancabbage
06-06-2014, 08:53 AM

well, with all the perspiration from fans and players alike last night, wouldn't be surprised if he drowned in some kind of liquid.

NYKnickFanatic
06-06-2014, 08:55 AM
well, with all the perspiration from fans and players alike last night, wouldn't be surprised if he drowned in some kind of liquid.

True. Those big women in SA probably sweat a lot!

kingsdelez24
06-06-2014, 09:00 AM
I don't understand how stupid a lot of these posters are. If Kobe or Jordan where to have their ENTIRE F*CKING LEG cramp up, they'd probably sit down too.

But **** it, you guys wont care anyqay

I guess that makes me a "Leflop dick rider lololololol"

KnicksorBust
06-06-2014, 09:01 AM
You opened the door for all the morons to come out and cry.

Maybe true. It was my honest reaction in the moment. I stand by it. My first thoughts were of MJ and Kobe. Is that fair? According to most, no. It also apparently means that I never played sports, had a cramp, watched a basketball game, talked to a girl, and that I live with my mother in her basement. :laugh:

Look, could MJ or Kobe have played with the same cramps? No. But that wasn't my question. I can't imagine MJ or Kobe weakly waving themselves out of a Finals Game 3-4 times. I also can't imagine them doing such a poor job controlling their body functions that they would be this debilitated by a hot gym. It's not like this is the first time LeBron has gone through this cramping issue. Gatorade apparently finds it funny enough to mocking tweet about it. I think it's embarrassing and could swing the series.

t_money25
06-06-2014, 09:01 AM
TMI (too much information). Keep your banana sucking remedies to yourself.

kingsdelez24
06-06-2014, 09:02 AM

You wouldn't want a guy with an entire leg immobilized playing either

kingsdelez24
06-06-2014, 09:05 AM
The question isn't whether LeBron should have been able to play with those cramps.
The question is why, if he's had issues with them before, he hasn't figured out better ways to prevent them.

Give him a pass if you want. He should have been better prepared.

You can't be prepared for something as unlikely as a malfunctioning air conditioner

Also I have a lot of trouble even thinking of saying that a man with the physical stature of LeBron James is "unprepared" smh

t_money25
06-06-2014, 09:10 AM
Yep ladies and gentlemen. These kinds of threads were the reason why I stopped posting here a long time ago. Too many 12-year-olds and trolls with too much free time and a total lack of common sense.

+1 Completely understandable.

NYJ - NYY
06-06-2014, 09:11 AM
It was 90+ degrees on the floor not counting body heat and body's in motion conducting more heat... He got dehydrated and cramped up it happens, hopefully next game regular basketball conditions will be played in... Jordan and Kobe didn't have to play through. No AC (not comparing cuz I think they are all great) and lets hope for a great game Sunday!

goingfor28
06-06-2014, 09:20 AM
I liked the tweet some army guy said. Something like he taught combat training in iraq in 2008 during 120' heat w 70 lbs of gear strapped to their backs w leg cramps. Poor baby.

Someone who actually gets it

Jeffy25
06-06-2014, 09:26 AM
He was hurt. The things people are looking to dissect here are crazy.