PDA

View Full Version : Miami HEAT vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA FINALS Thread

hotdalton18
06-04-2014, 11:33 AM
We can have this be the thread or make a better one Idc , just noticed nobody made one yet

Let's hope for the 3 peat , this team deserves to be remembered forever !

LETS GO HEAT

NBA_Starter
06-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Heat in 6

sturm
06-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Our Heat will steal 1st game!

NBA_Starter
06-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Let's Go Heat

unleashthebeast
06-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Edited the title a bit so that this is the official gamethread now haha.

GO HEAT!!!!

hotdalton18
06-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Edited the title a bit so that this is the official gamethread now haha.

GO HEAT!!!!

Lol x)

hotdalton18
06-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Let's go heat!!!

king james
06-04-2014, 11:53 PM
We will win in either 6 or 5. I think we will b ready this year for the spurs.

rex.reyesiii
06-05-2014, 05:22 AM
HEAT in 6.

Underdogs? Well Lebron, a Heatlhy Wade and Birdman plus a contributing Bosh will win this one for us. :)

hotdalton18
06-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Yah I think we're ready this year

SteBO
06-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Spurs are a great team, but we're getting NO credit nationally....at all.

beasted86
06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
I prefer the HEAT be the underdog and slept on. I think those types of things motivate the players.

LEGO HEAT!!

therealwd27
06-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Almost time. Let's go guys!!

king james
06-05-2014, 11:07 PM
The heat is really changing the game

king james
06-05-2014, 11:12 PM
The 3rd qtr. was very sloppy.

MTL_123
06-05-2014, 11:38 PM
this is why i hate spo so much up 7 and the play calling after that was all iso iso iso ****

MTL_123
06-05-2014, 11:40 PM
omg i hope rio leaves this team when hes a fa

hotdalton18
06-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Wow , way to go SPO

The teams stars need to step up from now on in the 4th to

king james
06-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Fellas don't get mad. We had this game but the conditions drained us. That's y we settled for so many jump shots we as a team were drained. I actually feel good about this game. If this AC crap didn't happened we win the game.

MTL_123
06-05-2014, 11:56 PM
but ****kkkkkkkk this game was a steal for us spurs had 20+ turnover

Nikeman
06-05-2014, 11:59 PM
22 Free Throws to San Antonio vs 11 For Miami.

NOBODY seems to mention the refs when this is the case. Whenever Miami however, has taken more free throws then their opponent, the first thing this forum says is how the HEAT were given the game.

Wade was fouled many times on his drives, literally mauled by Duncan/Splitter. Fouled on that shot by Ginobli.

Also, I love how NOBODY on this forum is calling Splitter out for flopping like a fish out of water, but if say anybody on Miami flopped, this would have been an overblown issue, THE HEAT FLOP, etc etc

The HEAT hate on this forum is ridiculous.

Props to the Spurs, took advantage of LeBron going out of the game and won, but this was Miami's game to steal.

king james
06-06-2014, 12:19 AM
I'm not even mad at this game. The only thing I can complain about is that Spo should of tried and get Wade and LBJ more of a rest in the 3rd qtr. I think he went too hard with them in the 3rd while the spurs rested their stars in the 3rd and were a little bit fresher in the 4th.

I'm more confident after this game than I was b4 the game if we can be n the 4th qtr of game 2 I will take it and know that we will win it.

justinnum1
06-06-2014, 12:19 AM
:dance:

Wade n Fade
06-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Heat Stats Guy here explaining why I think the Heat will win in 6 or 7 games.
1. Lebron always drops Game 1's on the road.
2. Heat are undefeated in the NBA Finals when losing Game 1's, 2006, 2012, 2013 NBA Finals as evidence.
3. Heat hardly drop two games straight under the Big Three.
4. In the Big Three Era, the Heat are undefeated when losing Game 1 in a series.
5. Last three NBA champs have dropped Game 1's: 2011 Dallas, 2012 Heat, 2013 Heat.

rex.reyesiii
06-06-2014, 02:34 AM
^ I actually wanted the HEAT to lose this game because of the above(#2). :hide:

WhyCubsFanWhy
06-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Hi all I just wanted to make a couple comments. I am a Chicago Bulls fan. With that said I still like Lebron he is the best in the game right now. But he should have been in that game even with the conditions. If he ever wants to be thought of as being as good as MJ he would need to be in the game. There is no way MJ would have come out even with those conditions. I think that is part of what sets MJ above all the rest.

Wade n Fade
06-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi all I just wanted to make a couple comments. I am a Chicago Bulls fan. With that said I still like Lebron he is the best in the game right now. But he should have been in that game even with the conditions. If he ever wants to be thought of as being as good as MJ he would need to be in the game. There is no way MJ would have come out even with those conditions. I think that is part of what sets MJ above all the rest.

Who cares about MJ? The guy is a prick anyways. Lebron will surpass him anyways.

unleashthebeast
06-06-2014, 12:05 PM
I expect an angry LeBron the rest of the series, after he had to watch his team lose from the bench this game. And an angry LeBron is a good thing for the HEAT :nod:

WadeCounty
06-06-2014, 12:11 PM
first things first, I obviously want the heat to win but my instincts tell me spurs in 7. I would LOVE to be wrong.

I felt like this game 1 was a must win simply as all games versus the spurs are must wins. You simply can't give this team an opportunity because they WILL capitalize on it meaning the heat have to give it their 100% all game. Specially when the refs are on your side (I felt the spurs deserved way more foul calls on their favor that simply were not called while we got touch fouls on our favor to keep the game close).

At first I was FURIOUS at LBJ wanting to sit down due to the heat. I'm tired of all the other nba fan bases bashing him but yet he doesn't make it any easier to defend the guy with his prima donna acts. When he came back and this time I knew it was muscle cramps and not due to the heat I stayed shut as I know you can't play even if you want to. He's a 29 year old with legs of a 36 year old with the amount of millage on those legs carrying both cleveland and the heat all these years, can't blame his legs for giving out.

I'm tired of seeing wade do NOTHING when lbj is out for games. Like when LBJ fouls out or in last game out due to injury, it's his opportunity to show the world that he is also capable of taking over games but he never does! sure he show boats here and there with flashy moves, but that 4th quarter closer I used to see isn't there anymore. Idk why I always say to myself "lbj is out? no biggy we still have wade on the court" ... -_-, wade relies on trying to get the whistle way too much. A good quarter of the shots he takes he doesn't even look to put it in the rim but to initiate a bump that never gets called for a foul!

This game 2 coming up is a MUST win, I expect LBJ to try and come out hard. He looked extremely disappointed that he couldn't do anything last night. Nobody has mentioned how they stepped up their defense last night for the majority of the game, mostly coming from a focused lbj forcing the errors. The spurs aren't going to be shooting that well throughout the whole series.

lavilevi23
06-06-2014, 01:18 PM

Dude he couldnt walk they were playing 4 vs 5 with him in. Who even cares about MJ right in the middle of a Finals game in 2014. Who cares about ur biased thoughts in a HEAT forum anyways. U just here to piss people off.

beasted86
06-06-2014, 02:24 PM

I don't understand why people are saying he should have been out there as if he didn't want to play.

LeBron wanted to play more than anyone, but was in too much pain. If it was pain he could play through, he would have been playing. I don't know what else there is too make of the situation. Are you questioning his judgement of his own pain threshold?

SteBO
06-06-2014, 03:58 PM
I don't understand why people are saying he should have been out there as if he didn't want to play.

LeBron wanted to play more than anyone, but was in too much pain. If it was pain he could play through, he would have been playing. I don't know what else there is too make of the situation. Are you questioning his judgement of his own pain threshold?
I met a lot of new doctors today, that's for sure.

hotdalton18
06-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Me to ^ lol

Romo2Bryant
06-06-2014, 09:35 PM
All I'm going to say is, you know how this team responds when losing game 1. Funny how bunch of Spurs fans were posting pics of LeBron cramping, I thought they were considered the most classy fans in all sports? Not taking anything away from the Spurs winning the first game, I'm already focus on game 2.

NBA_Starter
06-07-2014, 07:12 PM
As crazy as it sounds Game 2 may be the deciding game in the series. 0-2 would not be insurmountable but it sure would be tough meanwhile with a win and going home tied 1-1 the Heat go into the drivers seat.

I can't speak for everyone but sometimes I get leg cramps in the night and when they hit I couldn't stand up if my life depended on it much less try to run and jump. There was also a high school football player locally around two years ago that had to get IV's at halftime and never returned to the game. Basically people will latch on to anything to complain or hate on somebody and like LeBron said yesterday he is an easy target.

Pablonovi
06-07-2014, 07:34 PM
With all that is at stake, no way LeBron stops playing in this game UNLESS he just could not.
Cramps come in all degrees. Anyone who says that it's impossible for a cramp to be so bad that it stops a player from playing; is letting his hate for LeBron twist his own thinking into something nasty.

Instead, why not enjoy the splendid play of one of the All-Time Greats?

NBA_Starter
06-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Anyone who says that it's impossible for a cramp to be so bad that it stops a player from playing; is letting his hate for LeBron twist his own thinking into something nasty.

That or they have never played any sport before which I believe is true in some situations.

TheScab
06-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Who cares about MJ? The guy is a prick anyways. Lebron will surpass him anyways.

Lol. Whatever. MJ is and will always be the GOAT. Lebron James is just.....Lebron James. I respect Lebron for his skill. However im no idiot when it comes to the greatest of all time. Yes, Jordan was a prick. But he was still the greatest. Lebron is a self entitled arrogant show off wanna be accepted (jay-z and Beyonce at the nets game kissing up on the sidelines) prick as well.

mzgrizz
06-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Absolutely agree with everyone that LBJ couldn't physically play. Hell he could barely stand up. He's lucky he didn't get a worse heat related illness although the pain of a severe cramp is enough to knock down a horse. That Gatorade was so inexplicably stupid for their tweets post game, adds me to the list of being for the Heat. I had wanted the Spurs to win, and then maybe get the Spurs back down to earth with a hoped for retirement of TD , Manu and Pop, but WTH !! Go Heat !!! And somebody tell y'all's trainers that tonic water(has quinine in it) might help him. Of course, the team doctor would have to approve!!

Pablonovi
06-08-2014, 02:10 AM
That or they have never played any sport before which I believe is true in some situations.

Hey Starter,
Of course your "or they never played ..." is a true alternative explanation.
Perhaps, it would behoove any such non-athletes to NOT think they are so sure of things they in fact can not be sure of (because they just don't know)?

Pablonovi
06-08-2014, 02:20 AM
Lol. Whatever. MJ is and will always be the GOAT. [SNIP]

Hey TheScab,
An example or two for you, followed by a question.

Examples: 50 Years Ago, "the world" was "sure" that Wilt Was The GOAT AND Would Never Be Surpassed.
10 Years Later, it was KAJ's turn to be the "Forever GOAT"

btw, I too believed that Wilt was & forever would be the GOAT. I did (and still do) believe that KAJ is the GOAT; but I do NOT ever claim he can't be surpassed.
IMO:
a) Magic might have done it if he hadn't of dropped out because of his HIV-scare.
b) MJ might have done it if he hadn't of quit those almost 5 PRIME Years.
c) LBJ might do it IF he has another 5-6 more Great Years AND picks up some more "hardware".

An honest, simple question:
Do you honestly believe that there is ZERO chance that anybody in ALL of future NBA history will out-do MJ?

sturm
06-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Lets goooooo!!!!

king james
06-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Wow! U would think that the Heat were the Orlando Magic the way that the countdown crew r talking about us.

Pablonovi
06-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Hey king_james,
Maybe you wanna shift to this thread:
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?867007-NBA-Finals-Game-2-Heat-Spurs-6-8-8-00-PM-EST-ABC-Spurs-lead-series-1-0&p=28598707#post28598707
There's a number of more people there.

hotdalton18
06-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Time for a win

king james
06-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Is Oden active?

SteBO
06-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Anyone who bashed LeBron in the national media since Thursday can suck a fat one...

35 points and 10 rebounds on 64% shooting from the floor. Can't believe that after 4 league MVP's, 2 Titles, and 2 Finals MVP's he's still get fired at with poisoned darts left and right from guys. People are just dumb man...seriously.

unleashthebeast
06-09-2014, 12:07 AM
And that game, my friends, is why we pay Bosh the big bucks, and will CONTINUE to pay him big bucks for years to come! Amazing performance by CB.

And I can't say enough about LeBron, he was just ridiculous today.

MTL_123
06-10-2014, 10:20 PM
spo
rio
wade

should not be here next year in that order

therealwd27
06-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Can't get much worse than that lol Smfh

king james
06-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Absolutely horrible. Lol.

Where is the defense? This looks like last year.

therealwd27
06-10-2014, 11:16 PM
Time to buckle down

therealwd27
06-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Game over fouls and our defense is horrible

beasted86
06-10-2014, 11:30 PM
HEAT dug their own grave with terrible defense

Slug3
06-11-2014, 12:13 AM
I feel like Mario has played himself out of Miami with how he's been playing.

unleashthebeast
06-11-2014, 12:23 AM
spo
rio
wade

should not be here next year in that order

:laugh2:

Posts like this are why other fanbases think we are a joke

therealwd27
06-11-2014, 12:30 AM
I feel like Mario has played himself out of Miami with how he's been playing.

Yea he's been bad. I honestly want Beasley to get some time we need more offense when Bron rest, James Jones played completely meaningless minutes tonight

therealwd27
06-11-2014, 12:32 AM

Yea Mario will be gone but Wade and Spo never lol

Just need to regroup and play Miami Heat defense for 48 minutes not 12 minutes in the 3rd to try to catch up, from the jump ball we need to play hard gritty defense, tonight any team would've beat us

Slug3
06-11-2014, 02:31 AM
They beat us by like 35 game 3 last year.

WadeCounty
06-11-2014, 02:48 AM
norris cole didn't do us any favors either chucking up jump shots. One thing is being open, another is forcing the situation

rex.reyesiii
06-11-2014, 02:50 AM
What the H E L L!!!

That is all. :D

All-In
06-11-2014, 03:03 AM
We lose by 19.....Miami had 20 turnovers (Wade/Lebron 12 combined) for 23 San Antonio points....while San Antonio had 13 turnovers for 6 Miami points.....thats a 17 point difference in points off turnovers......thats the game right there......I dont think I'm overreacting when I say that I want more Battier/James Jones and less Chalmers/Cole....and probably less Birdman too....and just for a little stretch I would like to see a uber-small lineup of Bron, Battier, JJ, Allen and Wade or a variation....just to see how it works because it would be tough for San Antonino to guard and with that lineup we would be able to switch every PnR and contain dribble penetration better.....our disadvantage would be postup defense......but I can live Duncan/Diaw postups.........it probably wont happen but taking out Spiltter for Diaw in the starting rotation was a smart move by Pop.....I'm just trying to think of an adjustment that could potentially give Pop headaches if it works out the way i think it can

beasted86
06-11-2014, 07:25 AM
I'm expecting a big game from Rio next one. But if not, then sure we'll see more lineups without a PG because they have both been pretty awful to watch.

MTL_123
06-11-2014, 08:06 AM

lol spo and rio i wish would leave. wade is my favorite player but man he has disappointed me so much in the finals so far

therealwd27
06-11-2014, 09:38 AM
I'm expecting a big game from Rio next one. But if not, then sure we'll see more lineups without a PG because they have both been pretty awful to watch.

I'm not, just lost faith in him. He's not helping his FA case right now at all

CHANGO
06-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Rio is awful. I want to see Battier, sorry but James Jones is just BAD on D.

Our best lineup so far is the NO PG lineup.

Lebron
Allen
Wade
Lewis
Bosh

Lebron
Allen
Wade
Bosh
Bird

Yesterday was painful to watch, no defense at all.

hotdalton18
06-11-2014, 07:34 PM
I wanna see

Starting

LeBron
Wade
Beasley
Bosh
Bird

2nd team

Cole
Allen
Battier
Lewis
Oden

Pablonovi
06-11-2014, 08:30 PM
I wanna see

Starting

LeBron
Wade
Beasley
Bosh
Bird

2nd team

Cole
Allen
Battier
Lewis
Oden

Hey hotdalton18,
I like your line-ups; I might trade Dunka Battier with Beasley.

unleashthebeast
06-11-2014, 08:58 PM
I wanna see

Starting

LeBron
Wade
Beasley
Bosh
Bird

2nd team

Cole
Allen
Battier
Lewis
Oden

You know for a fact that Beasley won't start lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets activated, but to expect him to play serious minutes just isn't realistic

beasted86
06-11-2014, 09:51 PM
How about start Cole for defense, and see if Chalmers can be a spark plug off the bench? I think a little of what's messing him up is the constant fight over screens and picks for Parker. I always see him grabbing his hands or shoulder or elbow afterward like he's taking a lot of punishment trying to stay attached to him. Might give him more energy chiming off the bench to shoot and score. I also think with more energy and his longer wingspan he can be more disruptive against Mills who is smaller than Chalmers.

beasted86
06-11-2014, 09:56 PM
You know for a fact that Beasley won't start lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets activated, but to expect him to play serious minutes just isn't realistic

Beasley will be in a suit and tie next game... I can guarantee that.

Offense wasn't the problem in that loss yesterday. We need defense, smart players who can pick up on their schemes and anticipate the passing lanes, give up their body for 50/50 balls..that's not Beasley.

sturm
06-12-2014, 12:54 PM
OK, enough now. Lets get the W and another two! Im done with those old farts.

hotdalton18
06-12-2014, 01:56 PM
I wanna see

Starting

LeBron
Wade
Beasley
Bosh
Bird

2nd team

Cole
Allen
Battier
Lewis
Oden

Lol I don't think he'll even play , that's just what I hope for !

WadeCounty
06-12-2014, 02:33 PM
I would also like to see beasley in the startling lineup even if it's just for 3-4 minutes and he gets subbed out. Takes balls to change the rotation up like that instead of the usual udonis can't make an open jumper haslem and shane can't make open 3's battier change into the starting line up. If Rashard starts have beasley come immediately off the bench

I don't want to see chalmers out there at all for the remainder of this series, now is not the time to work him up to get his confidence up

beasted86
06-12-2014, 06:51 PM
I say start:

Cole
Wade
James
Lewis
Bosh

Bench:
Chalmers
Allen
Battier
Andersen

Start Cole, and see what he can do defensively against Parker to start the game. Since we are playing straight up, now LeBron can lock down Leonard and prevent him from getting going early. Chalmers becomes a scoring spark off the bench next to Allen since we've been lacking bench scoring. Battier over Jones tonight for more defense against Green and Diaw, has more strength to box out than Jones also. Get Bosh some really touches to try and get Duncan on his heels and maybe some early fouls.

All-In
06-12-2014, 08:10 PM
I think a huge problem is Diaw.....he's a plus 45 while on-court....the best by any player in this series.....I think Battier over Lewis in the starting lineup could be the fix......I just hate overrating to one game......but our defense was just horrendous

Pablonovi
06-12-2014, 08:47 PM
From the HEAT perspective, I think it's worth it to try Battier; see how Pop adjusts to that; then adjust to THAT.

lavilevi23
06-12-2014, 08:50 PM
We need everyone to show up tonight. Birdman, Chalmers,Allen,Cole and Battier have yet to stand out in the Finals. This is the time to help the big 3 and earn a spot for next year on this team.

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Smh no sense of urgency, we r done. Series will end in 5 maybe 6. We are playing so slow on rotations everything we are just too lax. You'd think we had the series lead

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Game and series is over. Such a shame Pacers would've played with more heart

hotdalton18
06-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Wow just wow , if we don't win this game and comeback this 2nd half were done

I just can't even believe this

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Wow just wow , if we don't win this game and comeback this 2nd half were done

I just can't even believe this

We r done bro. We wait until the 3rd quarter to make a run, spurs are too good for that ********

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 10:48 PM
I have no idea what Spo is doing with Wade on Diaw. Diaw has been best player and Wade has been horrible

Slug3
06-12-2014, 10:49 PM
I have no idea what Spo is doing with Wade on Diaw. Diaw has been best player and Wade has been horrible

Spo is just showing his true colors. He cant hide behind Lebron forever. At some point in his career he needed to make an adjustment and now its time and he doesnt know what to do. Chalmers should have been the one pulled and not Lewis.

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Spo is just showing his true colors. He cant hide behind Lebron forever. At some point in his career he needed to make an adjustment and now its time and he doesnt know what to do. Chalmers should have been the one pulled and not Lewis.

LeBron defense is atrocious

2-15's4-22's
06-12-2014, 11:05 PM
I honestly can not believe what i am seeing and how sick to my stomach watching the heat is making me

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:05 PM
This looks like the Lebron cavs.

Beasley should be in uniform we need offense

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:06 PM
I honestly can not believe what i am seeing and how sick to my stomach watching the heat is making me

Glad I got some company been here by myself **** is stressful. Playing like complete trash, LeBron can get more help some place else shouldn't waste his prime years here

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:08 PM
What the **** is Cole and Chalmers doing playing together???? Smh our 2 worst players

All-In
06-12-2014, 11:11 PM
I dont get it......we play at Spurs pretty close both games.....then get blown out in Miami?.......I'm just confused.....depressed.....worried.....stressed... ....this sucks.....like if we lost this series in 7 close games....thats fine.....I can deal with that.....but this is almost worse than 2011

2-15's4-22's
06-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Glad I got some company been here by myself **** is stressful. Playing like complete trash, LeBron can get more help some place else shouldn't waste his prime years here

Bro you have no idea how pissed i am i havent been on here in years i honestly need you to tell me this is coaching beating us right? No haslem to match up with diaw CHALMERS is still starting this is pathic

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Bro you have no idea how pissed i am i havent been on here in years i honestly need you to tell me this is coaching beating us right? No haslem to match up with diaw CHALMERS is still starting this is pathic

Chalmers shouldn't start, shouldn't touch the court..Cole is playing horrible. We need scoring help for LeBron and our 3rd best person to create for himself Beasley won't play ever. Just doesn't make sense. Now Spo plays Cole and Chalmers together. I'd rather Toney Douglas play Smfh

Slug3
06-12-2014, 11:16 PM
LeBron defense is atrocious

Everyones D and offensive has been bad. Well not Lebrons offense.

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:17 PM
Please play Beasley next game we need as much scoring as possible, doesn't seem they care about defense so can't get much worse.

All-In
06-12-2014, 11:18 PM
I've been a Spo supporter since day 1.......but What the ****! We are being out coached, out hustled and out played.......I would think by now we change our gameplan on PnR defense......or at least go with an uber-small lineup of Lebron, Battier, JJ, Allen and Wade......or something!? No adjustment what so ever from game 3 to game 4.....horrible

2-15's4-22's
06-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Chalmers shouldn't start, shouldn't touch the court..Cole is playing horrible. We need scoring help for LeBron and our 3rd best person to create for himself Beasley won't play ever. Just doesn't make sense. Now Spo plays Cole and Chalmers together. I'd rather Toney Douglas play Smfh

Yea man how much more can douglas mess up than chalmers right now omg man as i tight chamers offensive fouls.... he gone!

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:21 PM
This is such a shame.

2-15's4-22's
06-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Yea coaching lost this game the fact that chalmers has seen the floor for this long is ridiculous

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Yea man how much more can douglas mess up than chalmers right now omg man as i tight chamers offensive fouls.... he gone!

Need to play Douglass and Beasley maybe they have a spark

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Sit the starters already you idiot Spo

Slug3
06-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Need to play Douglass and Beasley maybe they have a spark

Give it up with Beasly already, this whole team is late on all their defensive rotations and he will just make it worse.

2-15's4-22's
06-12-2014, 11:28 PM
At this point try anything start haslem to draw some charges whatever you do sit chalmers its sickening watching the heat jog while the spurs play like its game 7

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:29 PM
I feel for LeBron he's played his heart out this season, carried the team while Wade got "healthy" all for Wade to disappear as well as the rest of the team. If I'm LeBron I'm leaving

2-15's4-22's
06-12-2014, 11:30 PM
I know some charges wont win the game but as much as drive it could atleast slow them down some

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Give it up with Beasly already, this whole team is late on all their defensive rotations and he will just make it worse.

Play zone then. Our defense is already horrible. Sit the damn starters ****ing retards

2-15's4-22's
06-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Play zone then. Our defense is already horrible. Sit the damn starters ****ing retards

After watching this past season and how they rested wade and he was suppose to look as good as 06 wade how do you feel about him going forward ?

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Been a good season people wish it ended better. Hopefully next year we retool come back stronger

Dré
06-12-2014, 11:36 PM

Nah, pulling Lewis was a great move, he's been TERRIBLE throughout the finals (he's been washed up for years actually, and was never a great or even good player). That said Chalmers and Wade have been TERRIBLE too. There really is no one outside of LeBron playing well. But he can't do it all at the end of the day. This isn't all on Spo, there's less talent (than people) think on this team, and I've been saying it since 2010 (when this squad was first assembled). But Spo's inability to recognize when to make the proper adjustments, and exploit mismatches to put his players in situations to succeed, don't really help either (he's def getting out coached, but then, there really is no better coach than Pop). He also failed to integrate Beaz and Oden into the rotation, something I doubt Pop would have had a problem doing.

I feel really bad (and sad) for Bron, cuz as well as he played, he'll get the brunt of the blame (from the Skip Bayless' of the world). I can hear him on First Take tomorrow: "Just doesn't have any fourth quarter intangibles! Can't will his team to victory." And other post-hoc, fact-independent, fallacies that Bayless loves to re-iterate ad nauseam.

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:36 PM
After watching this past season and how they rested wade and he was suppose to look as good as 06 wade how do you feel about him going forward ?

He's the face of the franchise, sacrificed alot for this team. I love Wade just don't think his body can hold up enough to warrant a max contract ever again

Laker Legend42
06-12-2014, 11:40 PM
This is the price for competing for a championship year after year. Your players get worn out. Lebron should be beat. He's been carrying this team all season. In order to keep Miami's championship run going they should have traded D Wade and brought in at least two fresh hungry bodies.

All-In
Lebron should be pissed but where is he going to go? Clips.....no.....Cavs....hell no....like where? The big 3 should suck it up and take pay cuts to get Melo......Wade will then come off the bench and take on the Manu role and have our starting 5 consist of Bron, Melo, Bosh and 2 shooters ie (Ray Allen, James Jones, CJ Miles, Anthony Morrow, Jodie Meeks) whoever can space the floor so we can run high PnR with Bron/Melo and it be a nightmare for any defense espeacilly when our shooters run off those baseline screens......we don't need a traditional PG anymore......the NBA offense is about ball movement and spacing

2-15's4-22's
Nah, pulling Lewis was a great move, he's been TERRIBLE throughout the finals (he's been washed up for years actually, and was never a great or even good player). That said, so have Chalmers and (most concerning) Wade. There really is no one outside of LeBron playing well. But he can't do it all at the end of the day. This isn't all on Spo, there's less talent (than people) think on this team, and I've been saying it since 2010 (when this squad was first assembled). But Spo's inability to recognize when to make the proper adjustments, and exploit mismatches to put his players in situations to succeed, don't really help either (he's def getting out coached, but then, there really is no better coach than Pop). He also failed to integrate Beaz and Oden into the rotation, something I doubt Pop would have had a problem doing.

Agreed. I just dont understand how haslem has not seen more minutes... honestly i blame spo give pop this team and these past two games would not have looked like this

Dré
06-12-2014, 11:41 PM
This is the price for competing for a championship year after year. Your players get worn out. Lebron should be beat. He's been carrying this team all season. In order to keep Miami's championship run going they should have traded D Wade and brought in at least two fresh hungry bodies.

Bosh should have been traded for younger, cheaper, more productive bigs years ago. That said, Wade hasn't shown up these playoffs (which is uncharacteristic of him). Even last year, he had stretches where he played well.

therealwd27
06-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Lebron should be pissed but where is he going to go? Clips.....no.....Cavs....hell no....like where? The big 3 should suck it up and take pay cuts to get Melo......Wade will then come off the bench and take on the Manu role and have our starting 5 consist of Bron, Melo, Bosh and 2 shooters ie (Ray Allen, James Jones, CJ Miles, Anthony Morrow, Jodie Meeks) whoever can space the floor so we can run high PnR with Bron/Melo and it be a nightmare for any defense espeacilly when our shooters run off those baseline screens......we don't need a traditional PG anymore......the NBA offense is about ball movement and spacing

Wade has too much pride for that. He hasn't accepted where his body is at

2-15's4-22's
06-12-2014, 11:43 PM
^Bosh should have been traded for younger, cheaper, more productive bigs years ago.

For who though?

All-In
06-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Wade has too much pride for that. He hasn't accepted where his body is at

If he wants to win he will.....Wade takes on the Manu role.....comes off the bench and plays 25-30min.....and takes 7-10mil a year....thats the right play.......he didn't have too much pride to step aside for Lebron and Bosh.....I don't think my scenario is out of the question.....less likly, sure

Laker Legend42
06-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Bosh should have been traded for younger, cheaper, more productive bigs years ago. That said, Wade hasn't shown up these playoffs (which is uncharacteristic of him). Even last year, he had stretches where he played well.
You say Bosh should have been traded years ago, isn't this year 4? It's easier to find younger cheaper 2guards than it is to find guys like bosh. I think he plays off of lebron better than anyone else.

2-15's4-22's
06-12-2014, 11:53 PM
He's the face of the franchise, sacrificed alot for this team. I love Wade just don't think his body can hold upby enough to warrant a max contract ever again i know man i doubt he would want the max though

Dré
06-12-2014, 11:54 PM
For who though?

I don't really feel like getting into that at the moment (since it's late), plus I have to look @ contract salaries, how they would have matched up in a trade, etc.

Take my word for it though, Pat could have made some calls, and def could have fleeced some teams of some very talented big men (Faried was one guy on my radar, that I think they could have gotten, with other VERY solid pieces to boot, in a multi team deal). There's no way they could have gotten guys like Davis, Drummond, Noah, etc (obviously). But, it doesn't really help that Pat sat idly by either. Thinking this roster was good enough to beat a Spurs team they probably should have lost to last year.

therealwd27
06-13-2014, 12:00 AM
If he wants to win he will.....Wade takes on the Manu role.....comes off the bench and plays 25-30min.....and takes 7-10mil a year....thats the right play.......he didn't have too much pride to step aside for Lebron and Bosh.....I don't think my scenario is out of the question.....less likly, sure

Yea idk, he was already asked about a pay cut and gave a very weird response about how he shouldn't have to do that. I just can't see it happening. We need a solid bench it's a shame Beasley didn't get any chance, I know I'm being repetitive but he could score 15 a night easily

2-15's4-22's
06-13-2014, 12:02 AM
I don't really feel like getting into that at the moment (since it's late), plus I have to look @ contract salaries, how they would have matched up in a trade, etc.

Take my word for it though, Pat could have made some calls, and def could have fleeced some teams of some very talented big men (Faried was one guy on my radar, that I think they could have gotten, with other VERY solid pieces to boot, in a multi team deal). There's no way they could have gotten guys like Davis, Drummond, Noah, etc (obviously). But, it doesn't really help that Pat sat idly by either. Thinking this roster was good enough to beat a Spurs team they probably should have lost to last year.
I thought they actually had a chance with this roster lewis was playing good allen making shots i thought this roster was good enough but who knows 4 games past by and spo is just trying to insert players i know the players play the game but this coaching has been far from mediocre

Dré
06-13-2014, 12:08 AM
You say Bosh should have been traded years ago, isn't this year 4? It's easier to find younger cheaper 2guards than it is to find guys like bosh. I think he plays off of lebron better than anyone else.

Yeah, by years ago, I meant when the "big 3" first formed in 2010. Ofc, I much rather Pat had never signed Bosh to the max deal in the first place.

And nah bro. There are more talented big men, than there are good backcourt players. Think about it, how many really good 2-guards can you think of? You have hybrid guards in Steph Curry, James Harden, Kyle Lowry, Lance Stephenson, and Dwyane Wade, and tweeners in Manu Ginobili and Andre Iguodala, and not much else. I mean that's off the top of my head (there may be a few more guys out there, Westbrook is def solid @ the 2, even more so than @ the one, and obviously Chris Paul is always great at either position). But you really don't have much else out there. Guys like Monta Ellis, Kyrie Irving, Damian Lillard, Joe Johnson, D-Will, and Klay Thompson are seriously overrated.

The reason most people think there's a shortage of bigs, is because this generation of bigs doesn't score as much, and also tend to play lesser minutes. E.g., see most of the really good bigs and how they got treated their first couple of years in the league (Chandler, Drummond, Jordan, Noah, even Kevin Love, though Kev now gets his mins).

therealwd27
06-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Getting drunk to ease my stress. Smh such a wasted season

DQL
06-13-2014, 12:24 AM
Absolutely attrocious. There is absolutely no hunger from this team. This very flawed team finally gets exposed.

1. Inferior coaching. Very predictable offense. Horribly underutilize Bosh who should have been moved to 2nd option.
2. No rebounding or shot blocking.
3. Garbage PG's. Chalmers would be trash on other teams.
4. 3pt shooters can't do multiple things like Mike Miller did.
5. No scoring from the bench outside of Allen. Cole is garbage on offense. I can't imagine how bad it'd get if Allen retires after this season.
6. Wade is getting worse and worse. He whines on everything and usually late on defense. Wake up Dwyane, you're no longer a superstar, barely an all-star these days.
7. Age's catching up. Everybody is a full step slower. The ol' reliable Battier is retiring. He used to be huge for this team. Even Lebron started to show mileages on him. This team can no longer defend the parameter, and this exposes their lack of interior defense.

Big changes have to be made. I'd say everyone is expendable outside of Lebron and Bosh. If Wade wants over 10M/year then farewell. He's way past his prime. Him constantly missing games destroyed the team's rhythm on both ends. And Bosh has to move over him on the chart.

I just hope the time for this team isn't over yet. Riley has built a team to win instant championships and he did succeed. It's interesting to see what things will go from here. Riley's abilities as the team's president will be in yet another test.

Hats off to the Spurs. They want it badly and they're going to get it. What beautiful basketball they're playing. I will congratulate them when they hoist up the trophy. Absolutely well-deserved.

therealwd27
06-13-2014, 12:32 AM
Absolutely attrocious. There is absolutely no hunger from this team. This very flawed team finally gets exposed.

1. Inferior coaching. Very predictable offense. Horribly underutilize Bosh who should have been moved to 2nd option.
3. Garbage PG's. Chalmers would be trash on other teams.
4. 3pt shooters can't do multiple things like Mike Miller did.
5. No scoring from the bench outside of Allen. Cole is garbage on offense. I can't imagine how bad it'd get if Allen retires after this season.
6. Wade is getting worse and worse. He whines on everything and usually late on defense. Wake up Dwyane, you're no longer a superstar, barely an all-star these days.
7. Age's catching up. Everybody is a full step slower. The ol' reliable Battier is retiring. He used to be huge for this team. Even Lebron started to show mileages on him. This team can no longer defend the parameter, and this exposes their lack of interior defense.

Big changes have to be made. I'd say everyone is expendable outside of Lebron and Bosh. If Wade wants over 10M/year then farewell. He's way past his prime. Him constantly missing games destroyed the team's rhythm on both ends. And Bosh has to move over him on the chart.

I just hope the time for this team isn't over yet. Riley has built a team to win instant championships and he did succeed. It's interesting to see what things will go from here. Riley's abilities as the team's president will be in yet another test.

Hats off to the Spurs. They want it badly and they're going to get it. What beautiful basketball they're playing. I will congratulate them when they hoist up the trophy. Absolutely well-deserved.

Yep, no one has any heart it seems. LeBron tried to will them back in the 3rd. But no one else did ****.

Series is over. Wade being a top 15 player is over.

Dré
06-13-2014, 12:38 AM

You realize Bosh is averaging (after this game) 4.3 rebs in the playoffs right?

Again, you realize Bosh is averaging 4.3 rebs in the playoffs right? (And that he has NEVER been an above-average rebounder, for his position, safe for 2 out of his 11 seasons in the league.) Bosh is part of the problem, not a solution. I agree Wade is not worth max money, but Bosh is straight garbage. At least Wade shows up during the regular season, Bosh just doesn't show up period.

You're right though, everyone outside of LeBron is expendible. Wade should take less money to finish his career here (where he belongs).

I completely agree with this.

Pablonovi
06-13-2014, 12:40 AM
A few thoughts from a 55+ years rabid Lakers fan (who also always roots for great players on any team NOT playing us.
1) The HEAT are not LOSING this series, Spurfection is WINNING it.

a) The HEAT's greatest strength is their swarming D; the Spur ball movement (where the ball NEVER sticks) is just too quick; no D can stop this except a very quick one (like how Westy DOMINATED TP).

b) The Spurs are playing with 9 almost interchangeable parts, they are just wearing the HEATs "less than 5"; especially LeBron who was already trying to do too much.

c) POP, has convinced me he is the GOAT Coach, doing more with less than PJax. This is Spurfection on both sides of the ball. He should get the fMVP.

d) I definitely agree that 4 consecutive years to the Finals has got the HEAT low on battery fumes. (I'd bet that if MJ hadn't of been forced to quit (gambling) he would not have been able to 4-Peat. In their first 3 peat, they lost a bunch more games from Yr 2 to Yr3, and in their 2nd 3-Peat it went down from: each year. There IS a price to pay for continued excellence).

e) btw, I'm picking Westy for 2015 MVP - he has "demon" speed. He'll spend the summer perfecting his aerobic conditioning so he can play max minutes AND his speed bursts so he'll be irresistible on both ends of the court. I bet KD, now having his MVP, will support Westy. I believe the League has never seen this kind of speed.

Good luck going forward; who knows what LeBron is gonna do.

prodigy
06-13-2014, 12:55 AM
Wonder what number lebron will wear back in Cleveland...

BigBallinman
06-13-2014, 01:11 AM
Beasley not even being in uniform is mind boggling imo, he wont give you much on D but he could give some well needed offense. The way the spurs are executing on offense i dont think there's much you can do to slow them down there just playing lights out Bball so the only option is to try and put more scorers on the floor. This coming from a Bball fan watching the finals and wondering why beasley is in street clothes.

unleashthebeast
06-13-2014, 01:31 AM
Guys I realize it's bad, and I'm just as upset as all of you....

....but, this series is NOT over. And if there ever was a group of guys that could achieve the impossible, I think it's this LeBron led HEAT team. We overcame the impossible last year, we can do it again.

All-In
06-13-2014, 01:59 AM

....but, this series is NOT over. And if there ever was a group of guys that could achieve the impossible, I think it's this LeBron led HEAT team. We overcame the impossible last year, we can do it again.

No.......its over

All-In
06-13-2014, 02:07 AM
I am though optimistic about our future .....most people think its bleak because of our aging superstars and aging roster but as long as Wade, Bosh, Haslem and Bron take pay cuts.....we can get younger....fresher....more athletic...deeper.....BETTER!, come next post-season....I can take it or leave it when it comes to Melo but
PG: Lowry/Cole/Markel Brown
SG: Wade/Jodie Meeks
SF: Lebron/KJ McDaniels/ Ennis
PF: Bosh/Jeff Adrien/ Haslem
C: Hawes/Bird
That is a possibility roster.....I'm not saying it is an exact roster I prefer but would this be the best Miami Heat roster in the Big 3 era? Maybe, but I think that potential exists

Master Mind
06-13-2014, 03:50 AM

:hi5:
Agreed. We wanted to make history when the band was put together now we stare it in the face. 3 wins to 3 peat. YES, WE CAN DO THIS!

Pablonovi
06-13-2014, 08:19 AM
:hi5:
Agreed. We wanted to make history when the band was put together now we stare it in the face. 3 wins to 3 peat. YES, WE CAN DO THIS!

Hey MM,
I was rooting for a Gm7 Double OT Thriller from the get go. I'd love to see it still happen.
OTOH, it's not just about the HEAT. The Spurfection ball movement is so exquisite that Miami does NOT have the foot speed to slow that O down; so unless the Spurs have 3 straight way-off shooting nights, then the HEAT are going to have to completely dominated the Spurs D with their O.

The way I see that, the HEAT have to hammer it into the paint, all game long, incessantly for:
1) the highest percent shots and
2) get enough of the Spurs 9 man rotation in foul trouble that late in the games LeBron & co are not more tired than the Spurs are.

Not impossible; would absolutely love to see it. To beat Spurfection, you have to play like an all-time great team.

prodigy
06-13-2014, 10:04 AM
I am though optimistic about our future .....most people think its bleak because of our aging superstars and aging roster but as long as Wade, Bosh, Haslem and Bron take pay cuts.....we can get younger....fresher....more athletic...deeper.....BETTER!, come next post-season....I can take it or leave it when it comes to Melo but
PG: Lowry/Cole/Markel Brown
SG: Wade/Jodie Meeks
SF: Lebron/KJ McDaniels/ Ennis
PF: Bosh/Jeff Adrien/ Haslem
C: Hawes/Bird
That is a possibility roster.....I'm not saying it is an exact roster I prefer but would this be the best Miami Heat roster in the Big 3 era? Maybe, but I think that potential exists

You know there's a salary cap right?

Pablonovi
06-13-2014, 01:19 PM

Hey prodigy,
He DOES say in his post that he's that at least the Big 3 take pay cuts (and perhaps others?)
That's a HUGE assumption; for myself I don't know either if they'd be willing to take big enough pay cuts AND if they could pull all of this off regardless. (I don't know enough about the salary cap.)

Romo2Bryant
06-13-2014, 01:42 PM
Starting lineup for game 5..

Wade/Allen/James/Haslem/Bosh

Pablonovi
06-13-2014, 02:46 PM
I agree with the posters who feel that Miami is just not quick enough to put much of a dent into the Spurs Offensive efficiency and scoring. So either:
The Spurs have to go super COLD shooting for 3 straight games; and/or
The HEAT have to just outscore them.

I don't think the Spurs are going to go super-COLD in even one of the remaining game(s); because their quick passing is constantly ending in the hands of somebody wide-open.

Ergo, the HEAT must "fire up the Offensive Funk".

therealwd27
06-13-2014, 08:38 PM
I agree with the posters who feel that Miami is just not quick enough to put much of a dent into the Spurs Offensive efficiency and scoring. So either:
The Spurs have to go super COLD shooting for 3 straight games; and/or
The HEAT have to just outscore them.

I don't think the Spurs are going to go super-COLD in even one of the remaining game(s); because their quick passing is constantly ending in the hands of somebody wide-open.

Ergo, the HEAT must "fire up the Offensive Funk".

Play Beasley

All-In
06-14-2014, 12:12 AM
You do understand the meaning of pay cut, right?

All-In
06-14-2014, 12:23 AM
Hey prodigy,
He DOES say in his post that he's that at least the Big 3 take pay cuts (and perhaps others?)
That's a HUGE assumption; for myself I don't know either if they'd be willing to take big enough pay cuts AND if they could pull all of this off regardless. (I don't know enough about the salary cap.)

Yea, Haslem makes 4million, if he takes a 3million pay cut that helps out a lot.......These finals highlight Miami's weakness in a very bad way....very glaring.....and un-fixable to most because of their ageing roster/super-stars and locked in payroll....but everyone comes off Miami's books this summer expect for Cole and Hamilton, so if the Big 3 plus Haslem opt-out and restructure their current deals Miami has the potential to sign either another superstar in Melo or multiple good players like Lowry or Hawes....they can have a totally different team next year.....its up for debate whether it will happen....but its possible....and as a heat fan that is what's getting me excited

therealwd27
06-14-2014, 10:00 AM
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/e2//now/stitched/mp4/dd04fb63-53af-417a-be12-2abf285306e6/00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000/8c913e59-c00a-4d37-925b-27b6ed698fcc/120f066c-b989-4ea1-a612-c2c162c12cbb/0/0/46/1666080831/content.mp4

therealwd27
06-14-2014, 10:00 AM
Carmelo asked about the Heat ^^^^^

cubanogrande
06-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Why so much negativity? So much gloom and doom? Isn't this the Miami Heat? The defending champs? The ones who are in the finals for a 4th straight time? Why all the booing? And fans leaving the games early? I understand no one likes to see their team loose, and much less like this. And the task now is daunting. But hold on! Miami has yet to play their best basketball. When Miami puts it into that next gear, no one can beat them. They are a proud team. Battle tested. And they have too much pride to just let the Spurs finish them off so easily. The measure of a champion is not taking a punch, but in the refusal to stay down. I believe Miami is cornered. And they will come out fighting for their lives. That makes them very, VERY dangerous. We have taken their best punch. But i believe this series in not over. What if- lets say- they scrap and claw and win this next game? Then the next game would be at home. Yes, they lost two straight there. But do u think they would loose three straight at home, again with their season on the line, and the motivation of forcing a possible game 7? Where will the motivation be if San Antonio lets Miami get away with a win on Sunday with the chance to having them close out totally blown? Do you think Lebron has played his best game? I take nothing away from the Spurs. But I think if Miami wins , the complexion of this series will change. The pressure will be on both teams- but the images of last years failure will come back on the Spurs. This series is not over. If there is a game 7, anything is possible. In the beginning,I pointed out the negativity, of the fans, and the funeral services going on in the press. But can u imagine, if the Heat hold off elimination and go home to stay alive?

NBA_Starter
06-14-2014, 10:09 PM
I think the Heat will give an unbelievable effort tomorrow night, the extra rest does wonders.

ReBirthofNumber81
06-15-2014, 01:23 PM
Im feeling low about this series. I hope im wrong

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 03:09 PM
Do or die tonight guys

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 07:36 PM
the first 5 mins will tell me if were winning tonight or not. If the spurs get a 14-16pt lead in the 1st q that means we aren't playing any d like the first 4 games and its over.

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Allen is starting tonight lets see how it goes... I thought they would have went haslem seeing he is a better rebounder and defender to match up with diaw hopefully he gets alot more minutes

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 09:06 PM
plz spo i know your a trash coach but plz just bench wade he is done

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 09:11 PM
i rather have beasley in over wade at this point both play bad d but beasely right now is wayyyyyyy better offensively

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 09:21 PM
i rather have beasley in over wade at this point both play bad d but beasely right now is wayyyyyyy better offensively

i dont know why spo wont put him in either he need to try every damn thing there is no drawing board after this game leave it all out on the floor

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 09:28 PM
i hate that spo is our coach i swear we could have won a championship the last 2 years with more than half of the coaches in the league

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 09:28 PM
LeBron all alone. We need Beasley in the game at least try Spo

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Can i ask you guys a question seeing Wades effort do you guys want him back? its not because they are playing a better team he has been playing like this for a while he has just been getting away with it because of the other teams talent

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 09:51 PM
no wade is my favorite player but hes done i really dont want him on the heat anymore. he cant play a full season anymore and hes trash in the playoffs even with all that rest come on

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 10:01 PM
yea same here i dont think we are losing just because of wade but i really see how pathetic his attitude is as a player and spo... lol

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 10:02 PM
man cant believe we lost this just sucks sooooo much

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 10:11 PM
bye lebron thanks for winning 2 rings for us but **** it should have been 3(mavs)

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 10:17 PM
its the way we lost that pisses me off smh i hope i read in sunsentinel tomorrow that James opts out just to let them know he will not tolerate this anymore

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 10:36 PM
Couldn't get it done this year guys. It's been fun.

Wish Beasley would've played more

hotdalton18
06-15-2014, 10:38 PM
SPO gotta go

The first line up that worked he never played again

Now he FINALLY PUT BEASLEY IN , and he's playing great

He doesn't know how to coach offense even slightly

Not all on him but we need a change

Might as well rebuild the team to

DQL
Can i ask you guys a question seeing Wades effort do you guys want him back? its not because they are playing a better team he has been playing like this for a while he has just been getting away with it because of the other teams talent

I've started to dislike Wade since last season. If he won't take a massive paycut and play off the bench next season then I'd like to see him off this team. **** loyalty. He's bringing down this team with his diva attitude. He can't be trusted to stay healthy. He can't be trusted to take over when Lebron needs a rest. He can't even be trusted to just follow the playbook. All he does is diva'ing and riding Lebron's back. Whining all the time. Looking for foul calls on offense all the time instead of looking for the best shots. Won't play D, just gamble. Completely disengaged if things don't go his way.

Wade deserves all the criticisms but unfortunately Lebron will be the scapegoat, again. I really feel bad for Lebron.

2-15's4-22's
if im lebron im not taking a discount let everyone who failed take one

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 10:39 PM
man this hurt alot

king james
06-15-2014, 10:40 PM
Well no matter what I'm MIAMI HEAT 4 life. Congrats to the Spurs they totally out played us.

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 10:40 PM
man this hurt alot

Yea. This one sucked. Going to be a long night bro

king james
06-15-2014, 10:43 PM
We need more depth and better offensive play calling.

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 10:43 PM
I've started to dislike Wade since last season. If he won't take a massive paycut and play off the bench next season then I'd like to see him off this team. **** loyalty. He's bringing down this team with his diva attitude. He can't be trusted to stay healthy. He can't be trusted to take over when Lebron needs a rest. He can't even be trusted to just follow the playbook. All he does is diva'ing and riding Lebron's back. Whining all the time. Looking for foul calls on offense all the time instead of looking for the best shots. Won't play D, just gamble. Completely disengaged if things don't go his way.

Wade deserves all the criticisms but unfortunately Lebron will be the scapegoat, again. I really feel bad for Lebron.

if wade played like he cared and showed heart then i would preach loyalty but he has done nothing to prove he deserves to be on this team but then again only james proved that he deserves to be on this team im so pissed at spo for not trying anything different until the 2nd half of the elimination game

DQL
06-15-2014, 10:44 PM
And Micky Arison is paying the price for not paying the price. Dump Miller who was our most versatile shooter. Dump Joel Anthony who could help the Heat's defense. Didn't spend the MLE.

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 10:44 PM
Been a fun season guys.

Rain 816
06-15-2014, 10:45 PM
Congrats to da Spurs....#LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!! #LETS GO HEAT!!!!! I love my damn team

king james
06-15-2014, 10:46 PM
I don't know what's up with Wade. In the 1st 2 games he was aggressive and the last 4 was as if he was hurt.

WadeCounty
06-15-2014, 10:46 PM
it seemed like they made every shot this series :|

hotdalton18
06-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Love my heat , this hurts a lot

But time to rebuild and come back hungry

king james
06-15-2014, 10:56 PM
What comes up next with lebron will show what really matters to him. I hope he won't make a rash decision and show that he is dedicated to this team. This is his opportunity to show that he is also about team and not just himself.

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 10:59 PM
Bummed the hell out but gotta stay positive

All-In
06-15-2014, 11:02 PM
We can come back next postseason, deeper, more athletic and better! As long as the Big 3 plus Haslem restructure their deals.....I'm optimistic.....Losing this one sucks....but 5 straight finals and 3 titles is still a dynasty! Lets Go!

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 11:03 PM
god this hurts damn

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 11:05 PM
god this hurts damn

Yea going to be a long long night and summer

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 11:08 PM
yeah a real long summer

DQL
06-15-2014, 11:09 PM
if wade played like he cared and showed heart then i would preach loyalty but he has done nothing to prove he deserves to be on this team

I agree. He used to be a great player when he was on a mission. He's just too satisfied now. I just wish he had half of Kobe's heart. I wouldn't ever put Wade on the same level with Kobe again.

I want someone with fresh legs and a heart next season. The Wade era is officially over. I hope Riley puts his loyalty crap to rest and builds the best team.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Let's keep our heads high bros. Props to the spurs. I would like to thank lbj and bosh for giving 2 more trophies to our beloved team! Wherever they go, they'll have my support! Good luck to them! And I'm staying with with our team, win or lose.

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 11:11 PM
yeah a real long summer

Man. Just lost for words.

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 11:12 PM
Let's keep our heads high bros. Props to the spurs. I would like to thank lbj and bosh for giving 2 more trophies to our beloved team! Wherever they go, they'll have my support! Good luck to them! And I'm staying with with our team, win or lose.

This. I'm with you man. Battier hats off to a great career

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 11:12 PM
the thing im mad about wade is even with all that rest he still didnt show up in the playoffs

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 11:16 PM
its been really fun just have to wait and see what happens in the future i wont be happy until wade opts out but its been a really fun year

emman03
06-15-2014, 11:18 PM
wade let lebron be lebron thats why he didn't show up don't blame the man we lose because spurs is better than to us thats is no blame just love

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 11:20 PM
Let's bring Mike Miller back.

king james
06-15-2014, 11:20 PM
Wade has got to be hurt IMO. There is no other explanation. The first 2 games he was looking good then he has been lifeless the last 4 gms. I don't think his skills have eroded that much in a matter of a couple of days.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-15-2014, 11:22 PM
I dont blame wade's health. I blame his game. He didn't improved it much and the spurs know his game so much that he wasn't effective anymore. I dont blame bosh much too. He's been misutilized ever sinced.

DQL
06-15-2014, 11:22 PM
Congratulations to the Spurs. They've earned it, fair and square. What a great team and organization.

While as a Heat fan, it's brutal to see my team got beat up like that, I'm happy that it did. Everyone needs a wakeup call once in a while.

By the way, this is perhaps the last NBA game for Shane Battier and Ray Allen. I'd like to thanks them for their contributions, professionalism and for playing their hearts out every game. They'll be missed. They'll be great bastketball coaches one day.

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 11:23 PM
wade let lebron be lebron thats why he didn't show up don't blame the man we lose because spurs is better than to us thats is no blame just love

so he purposely shot 4-12... he was letting lbj be lbj got it

Jemikz9Clutch
06-15-2014, 11:25 PM
I hope our team gets back to our true identity. Defense! That's my concern since the season started.

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 11:25 PM
hopefully next year if bosh is still here they use him better than just standing in the corner

king james
06-15-2014, 11:27 PM
We must get younger, athletic and guys that can score on their own and is willing to shoot the ball without everything going through lebron.

therealwd27
06-15-2014, 11:28 PM
We must get younger, athletic and guys that can score on their own and is willing to shoot the ball without everything going through lebron.

Beasley Beasley Beasley lol

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 11:29 PM
hopefully next year if bosh is still here they use him better than just standing in the corner

thats only gonna happen if spo isnt our coach

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 11:32 PM
I agree. He used to be a great player when he was on a mission. He's just too satisfied now. I just wish he had half of Kobe's heart. I wouldn't ever put Wade on the same level with Kobe again.

I want someone with fresh legs and a heart next season. The Wade era is officially over. I hope Riley puts his loyalty crap to rest and builds the best team.

i agree im getting tired of this old veteran crap riley has put me through for all my years liking the HEAT we need to get younger one of my favorite teams was the young hungry team with wade odom n butler

DQL
06-15-2014, 11:32 PM

Not neccessarily. You just need to demote Wade to the bench and let Bosh be a true 2nd option. There's not enough space for everyone in the paint.

king james
06-15-2014, 11:34 PM
As much as I would love for Spo to be gone as a head coach it isn't going to happen. Spo has to grow as a coach bcuz he has road the the coat tails of the talent on this team for to long. While he may be good in the locker room he has to grow in other aspects of coaching.

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 11:34 PM
Beasley Beasley Beasley lol

even though his D sucks mango seed whats funny to me when the HEAT couldnt score and spurs went small spo waited so long to try beasley

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 11:36 PM

If someone proves to me why they think spo is a great coach i will not question him again...

Wade n Fade
06-15-2014, 11:37 PM
i agree im getting tired of this old veteran crap riley has put me through for all my years liking the HEAT we need to get younger one of my favorite teams was the young hungry team with wade odom n butler

If you're a true fan of the Heat, you trust Riley since he has been the architect for the Heat's success. One hiring produced 3 titles, 5 ECFs, multiple MVPs, multiple all-stars, a great group of coaches, etc. Riley's only weakness is drafting.

MTL_123
06-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Not neccessarily. You just need to demote Wade to the bench and let Bosh be a true 2nd option. There's not enough space for everyone in the paint.

but thats the problem wade is really done. he cant score by himself anymore. he couldnt even beat manu or green off the dribble.

He needs lebron to set him up if not he is more of a liability.

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 11:38 PM

thats true but which free agent could step in and start in place of wade

king james
06-15-2014, 11:40 PM
I know that Beasley is awful on defense, but Spo should have found a few minutes in each game to c if he could have provided any kind of spark. The same goes for Oden. This is the nba finals u try it all cuz there is no tomorrow.

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 11:42 PM
If you're a true fan of the Heat, you trust Riley since he has been the architect for the Heat's success. One hiring produced 3 titles, 5 ECFs, multiple MVPs, multiple all-stars, a great group of coaches, etc. Riley's only weakness is drafting.

never said i didnt trust riley and that was with a wade looking good and bosh playing good we cant have a older injured wade being a liabilty and then have a old *** bench man look at the team that just beat us older core and young energy off the bench the HEAT are not done winning rings but we cants have old starters and old bench players look qhat it did to the celtics it jys wont work

2-15's4-22's
06-15-2014, 11:45 PM
just* what* im drunk

All-In
06-15-2014, 11:46 PM
Spiltter, Green, Patty Mills, Lenoard and Belinelli are all major parts of the Spurs success this season.....what do they all have in common.....their in there 20's!......Who on Miami was a major part to our success that were in their 20's.....Chalmers? Cole?....And yes I know Lebron is 29 but 10 years in the league makes that 29 seem older.....The point being....We need to get younger.....and we've should've start doing it last year.......we are a year too late.....and this is what happen

sturm
06-15-2014, 11:54 PM
Our coaching stuff and front office are bad at develop and trust young players. Very disappointing finals for us.

therealwd27
06-16-2014, 12:09 AM
We will re group. Cole is young, Ennis could be a part of rotation next season. Beasley loves Miami maybe he resigns cheap.

DQL
06-16-2014, 12:10 AM
thats true but which free agent could step in and start in place of wade

Good question. I honestly don't know. But that guy has to defend well. The Heat need to bring back their defensive identity.

There will be a lot of holes for Riley to fill. Right now how many of Heat players can play good D? Wade has become a liability. Battier is retiring. Lebron started to show the mileages on him. Andersen is turning 36. Chalmers can't defend my grandma and is only good at steals. Bosh is a good PnR defender but will get abused by bigger players (I hope the Heat find a starting center and move Bosh back to PF).

therealwd27
06-16-2014, 12:31 AM
Anyone else sitting in disbelief? ??

emman03
06-16-2014, 12:39 AM
so he purposely shot 4-12... he was letting lbj be lbj got it

you don't get it when wade is getting his rythm and he is getting hot he is getting out of the game and when he comes back he lost his rythm that is what exactly how bad spo is i think its time to pat challenge pop for being a best coach i hope phil join hahaha thats how crazy am i anyway thats my point about wade he doesnt got wade time he need that time bosh bron sit let do his thing

Master Mind
06-16-2014, 03:26 AM
Anyone else sitting in disbelief? ??

Yep :sigh:

2-15's4-22's
06-16-2014, 05:17 AM
you don't get it when wade is getting his rythm and he is getting hot he is getting out of the game and when he comes back he lost his rythm that is what exactly how bad spo is i think its time to pat challenge pop for being a best coach i hope phil join hahaha thats how crazy am i anyway thats my point about wade he doesnt got wade time he need that time bosh bron sit let do his thing

ok i get what your but what about his defense... i wouldnt mind pat coming back too i was never to fond of spo and the offense they run and they better simulate that offense that Spurs just beat them with because i guarantee the next team they face in the finals will be running it

RowBTrice
06-16-2014, 09:39 AM
:cheers: