PDA

View Full Version : Are People Still Really Thinking LeBron Might Go Back To Cleveland?

_Gmen_
05-24-2014, 09:10 PM
I can't tell if they are joking or not?

Have people forgotten the drunken meltdown Dan Gilbert had when he left?

NBA_Starter
05-24-2014, 09:21 PM
It is just wishful thinking, I don't think he is going back even if the owner never did all of that.

Hellcrooner
05-24-2014, 09:23 PM
Well.

His team has two stars on the wrong side of 30 and no capspace to do Jack.

Cavs, have i dont even know how many of the last 4 years top draft picks on ROOKIE salaries,

Including this years one.

If they manage to send varejao packing to some team without receiving any salary they also have the Capspace to go after someone else to add to lebron like Love or whatever.

What do you think?

MagicBucsSox
05-24-2014, 09:24 PM
Stupid thread, don't you have something else to do?
But he's not leaving to go play with kids with no playoff experience at age 30. Plus didn't he just buy a 50mil house? No state tax in Florida. How do you tell your kids I know you guys love swimming in the backyard everyday but ,We're moving back to Cleveland lmao not happening

_Gmen_
05-24-2014, 09:28 PM
It is just wishful thinking, I don't think he is going back even if the owner never did all of that.

True, but are we all agreeing that he would have to have an incredible apology for him to even consider it?

_Gmen_
05-24-2014, 09:41 PM
Stupid thread, don't you have something else to do?
But he's not leaving to go play with kids with no playoff experience at age 30. Plus didn't he just buy a 50mil house? No state tax in Florida. How do you tell your kids I know you guys love swimming in the backyard everyday but ,We're moving back to Cleveland lmao not happening

Why are you so bitter?

therealwd27
05-24-2014, 09:53 PM
Well.

Cavs, have i dont even know how many of the last 4 years top draft picks on ROOKIE salaries,

If they manage to send varejao packing to some team without receiving any salary they also have the Capspace to go after someone else to add to lebron like Love or whatever.

What do you think?

No capspace what are you talking about? LOL do you know anything

bucketss
05-24-2014, 09:55 PM
Well.

What do you think?

irving is injury prone, dion waiters sucks, tristan sucks, bennets is a pure scrub, they will probably screw up the pick lol. i dont see them as an attractive place to play.

Stunner
05-24-2014, 10:38 PM
irving is injury prone, dion waiters sucks, tristan sucks, bennets is a pure scrub, they will probably screw up the pick lol. i dont see them as an attractive place to play.

Lebron would make all of those players better , that cast of players is better than anything Bron had in his Cavs years just being honest . If Bron carried those run of the mill players what would Bron do with some talent that actually has upside ?

HangingSlider84
05-24-2014, 10:54 PM
The Cleveland bridge has sailed. You can't remedy that mess.

gatkins11
05-24-2014, 11:36 PM
Well.

What do you think?

They seriously have nothing but cap space.

_Gmen_
05-24-2014, 11:48 PM
Bosh is 30 and LeBron is 29.

I don't think age is a problem for them yet.

Now the supporting cast maybe in a year or two may be.

lpdunks8
05-24-2014, 11:58 PM
They seriously have nothing but cap space.

Are you basing that on the thought that James, Bosh, and Wade will all opt out and take less to create cap space?

At this point; if all 3 opt in and Miami somehow gets rid of the rest of the team, their 3 salaries and 9 roster filler $507,000 holds will count as about $65M (cap is expected to be $63.2M).

_Gmen_
05-25-2014, 12:09 AM
They'll probably just take a little less so they can have some better role players than just an MLE signing and vets min players.

Stunner
05-25-2014, 12:22 AM
Heard they're all looking to get paid since they took less in the first place , the only one I could see leaving is Bosh . He has two rings now I'll look to get my money if he wins a 3rd .

slaker619
05-25-2014, 12:42 AM
I want him to leave my #Heat(#WadeCounty), but at a career stand point him being in MIA is the best thing for him career wise, but money wise he can make more elsewhere, but he took the money cut to win and it worked . I see him leaving for money or an even better opportunity to win cause #Wade only has so much left in him and bosh in way too inconsistent.

ewing
05-25-2014, 12:52 AM
no

MonroeFAN
05-25-2014, 01:08 AM
Hope not, 0 % chance anyone from Cleveland who has made it out is going back.

amos1er
05-25-2014, 01:19 AM
The NBA is setting the stage for Lebron to go back. it's very obvious IMO. What were the odds of the Cavs getting 3/4 first picks? About one in one hundred thousand if you ask me. (Someone should do these odds because I would "love" (No pun intended... ehem Kevin... ehem) to see them. I think the Poisson distribution will give the correct answer) Nike, Gatorade, Sprite and the rest of Lebron's handlers know that his legacy is not secure winning with this super ultra stacked Heat team with such inferior competition, thats why he will go back to Cleveland with another ultra stacked (this time younger) team to prove the naysayers such as myself wrong... Only it's so obvious that they had to stack the deck in his favor once again, though it will be more of a challenge for him to win with that Cavs team than with this current Heat time for sure. Still, I have not known a player in NBA history to have such fortune on his side.

amos1er
05-25-2014, 01:20 AM
I believe the chances of him going back to Cleveland are very strong.

P&GRealist
05-25-2014, 01:25 AM
I believe the chances of him going back to Cleveland are very strong.

He's not going back to an owner who trashed him like Gilbert did.

_Gmen_
05-25-2014, 01:30 AM
The owner completely trashed him.

Players almost sat out from what Sterling said, what Gilbert said was even worse in my opinion.

amos1er
05-25-2014, 01:33 AM
He's not going back to an owner who trashed him like Gilbert did.

He is more concerned with his legacy than his pride. Don't we all know that by now...

naps
05-25-2014, 02:21 AM
LeBron is not going back to Cleveland. He is not going to play with bunch of scrubs and rookies. He knows how hard it is to win and he knows he is in the best place. On his way to 4th consecutive finals.

The NBA is setting the stage for Lebron to go back. it's very obvious IMO. What were the odds of the Cavs getting 3/4 first picks? About one in one hundred thousand if you ask me. (Someone should do these odds because I would "love" (No pun intended... ehem Kevin... ehem) to see them. I think the Poisson distribution will give the correct answer) Nike, Gatorade, Sprite and the rest of Lebron's handlers know that his legacy is not secure winning with this super ultra stacked Heat team with such inferior competition, thats why he will go back to Cleveland with another ultra stacked (this time younger) team to prove the naysayers such as myself wrong... Only it's so obvious that they had to stack the deck in his favor once again, though it will be more of a challenge for him to win with that Cavs team than with this current Heat time for sure. Still, I have not known a player in NBA history to have such fortune on his side.

So you just came back from the banned of village for doing this exact thing and you are already making your way back to the village? I must say I have never seen anyone so obsessed with a sports figure. All your best buddies (Illusionist248, jerell) are there. Damn man, I feel ya...this place must be lonely for you.

WITZ
05-25-2014, 02:27 AM

Players almost sat out from what Sterling said, what Gilbert said was even worse in my opinion.

The **** , your opinion though.

bleedprple&gold
05-25-2014, 02:45 AM

I remember seeing the odds somewhere I think it was on Numbers Never Lie. The odds were like 1 in 1500.

CTCUBBIES
05-25-2014, 02:57 AM

Who almost sat out? Rivers, Paul, etc. knew Sterling was a racist and had no problem cashing their checks. Bunch of hypocrites.

_Gmen_
05-25-2014, 03:34 AM
Who almost sat out? Rivers, Paul, etc. knew Sterling was a racist and had no problem cashing their checks. Bunch of hypocrites.

That's what they said.

Fact.