PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan's Girlfriend Vanessa Macias: BARKLEY DON'T KNOW

P&GRealist
05-21-2014, 06:38 PM
In response to his criticism of fatass women in San Antonio

http://www.ibtimes.com/tim-duncan-girlfriend-vanessa-macias-wears-barkley-dont-know-shirt-protest-tnt-analysts-1587247

Crackadalic
05-21-2014, 07:20 PM
Damn always the humble ones with the hottest chicks

WITZ
05-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Timmy did well :clap:

beyourself
05-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Would call her a golddigger, but then I realized who wouldn't want to chill with Duncan.

FlashBolt
05-21-2014, 08:36 PM
She is a golddigger. I'm not saying Duncan is "gay" so to speak but she's a known golddigger in San Antonio. He might be in a relationship with her to save his image considering his ex-wife had some revealing allegations towards Duncan. Again, I love Tim Duncan as a player and person but it doesn't seem like him to knowingly be with a golddigger.

bleedprple&gold
05-21-2014, 08:45 PM
She is a golddigger. I'm not saying Duncan is "gay" so to speak but she's a known golddigger in San Antonio. He might be in a relationship with her to save his image considering his ex-wife had some revealing allegations towards Duncan. Again, I love Tim Duncan as a player and person but it doesn't seem like him to knowingly be with a golddigger.

Ok and he probably doesnt care. What good is all that money if you cant use it to get hot chicks?

FlashBolt
05-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Ok and he probably doesnt care. What good is all that money if you cant use it to get hot chicks?

Because the point of life is to work hard for money so you can throw it away to someone who clearly just wants your money. Makes sense.

NBA_Starter
05-21-2014, 09:50 PM
I hear you Timmeh!

MrfadeawayJB
05-21-2014, 10:04 PM
She's probably not originally from SA

kdspurman
05-21-2014, 11:12 PM

He's not marrying the girl though. Sure it could be a rebound girl. But I'm sure that's fine with him. After what he went through, thats what he needes. And I know this chick had her own thing going before Tim not like some broke girl off the streets.

ewing
05-21-2014, 11:15 PM
i've been to San Anton. Lot of fat people

DallasTrilla23
05-21-2014, 11:43 PM

That's what chuck was saying lol

I lol'd when they showed a big chick on the screen and chuck said "she homegrown"

Avenged
05-21-2014, 11:43 PM
Is she even from San Antonio?

Avenged
05-21-2014, 11:44 PM

That's what chuck was saying lol

I lol'd when they showed a big chick on the screen and chuck said "she homegrown"

:laugh2:

Chi StateOfMind
05-22-2014, 12:11 AM
Motorboat all day baby

Sadds The Gr8
05-22-2014, 01:28 AM
Is she even from San Antonio?

She says she is

bleedprple&gold
05-22-2014, 02:17 AM

Because the point of life is to work hard for money so you can throw it away to someone who clearly just wants your money. Makes sense.

Works for Donald Sterling :wink:

ThuglifeJ
05-22-2014, 02:28 AM

How the **** would you know? What are you even talking about. "Doesn't seem like him to knowingly be with a golddigger." Do you know his penis personally?

And if were gonna make assumptions revolving around him and his ex-wife we might as well make logical explanations like the fact that he's probably broken up a bit and wanted a hot rebound, or that his ex-wife was simply being an ex and spreading dirty rumors about their ex guy to make them look bad for whatever reason girls do batshit things

numba1CHANGsta
05-22-2014, 04:12 AM
Duncan and Bosh are secretly gay, they hire fake wives

NYJ - NYY
05-22-2014, 08:30 PM
She's fuego