PDA

View Full Version : So who do you want to win the NBA Draft Lottery?

Pages : [1] 2

theducksmuggler
05-19-2014, 09:34 AM
So with the NBA Draft Lottery happening tomorrow night i thought it would be interesting to see who everyone wants to win the lottery. I am personally a 76ers fan so i want them to win the Lottery...so i guess i will pick a team that is not the 76ers who i wouldnt mind seeing win the Lottery, i wouldnt mind the Bucks winning they have not been good since Ray Allen and Glen Robinson played there as long as the Lakers or Celtics win the lottery or Pelicans dont get a top 5 pick ill be happy. So let me know what your opinions are!

ATX
05-19-2014, 09:51 AM
A team in the East. Preferably Milwaukee or Orlando. I think the smaller market teams need the best luck they can get.

mike_noodles
05-19-2014, 09:57 AM
The Wolves.

IndyRealist
05-19-2014, 10:14 AM
I would love to see philly get it and have a stacked lineup all on rookie deals.

todu82
05-19-2014, 10:19 AM
Bucks. They where the worst team in the league. They should get the #1 pick.

ManRam
05-19-2014, 10:38 AM
If it's not us, I'm fine with MIL or PHI.

But more than anything else, I just hope the teams in front of Orlando are teams that pass on Wiggins. So above all else, that's all I'm rooting for.

Love to see what Philly can do with their two picks to pair with MCW and Noel (who could be the two best rookies from last year's class when all is said and done...at least, I think Noel will be the best).

I still love Milwaukee's core too. Adding another piece would be nice.

king4day
05-19-2014, 11:05 AM
Phoenix, but my list of realistic options are:

1. Bucks
2. Magic
3. Philly

I want parity and I want the East to improve. This would certainly help.

JWO35
05-19-2014, 11:10 AM
Pistons because I said so

PurpleLynch
05-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Lakers,but Philly and Milwaukee have the best shot.

Lakers + Giants
05-19-2014, 11:24 AM
As long as philly, boston, phx, sac don't win it.

FlashBolt
05-19-2014, 11:58 AM
Philadelphia. They can really use Jabari. Heck, Noel, Jabari, MCW, and a huge amount of $? I think they could be huge contenders in two years. Sixers have a bright future. Would love to see Noel and Jabari develop.

mngopher35
05-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Definitely wolves, definitely not Suns.

slashsnake
05-19-2014, 12:50 PM
Philadelphia. They can really use Jabari. Heck, Noel, Jabari, MCW, and a huge amount of $? I think they could be huge contenders in two years. Sixers have a bright future. Would love to see Noel and Jabari develop.

I was thinking the same thing. If it isn't my Nuggets which it won't be, then I want to see that sixer team.

NickyNick
05-19-2014, 12:51 PM
I think the Celtics deserve it after getting screwed out of Duncan and Durant.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Lakers

*grabs popcorn*

Rivera
05-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Magic. Oladipo and wiggins or Parker! !! Championship baby!!!!!

mdm692
05-19-2014, 01:14 PM
Suns

We've been screwed so many times by the league dating back to the infamous KAJ coin toss and it's time we catch a little break. I know it's a 1.8% chance to move into the top 3 but it's possible lol. Plus Andrew Wiggins in the Suns would be sick.

Realistically I want Boston, Orlando, Philadelphia in that order.

goingfor28
05-19-2014, 01:16 PM
I'm rooting for Philly. MCW, Noel, and Wiggins/Parker would be a great you trio
And if I'm not mistaken I believe they have 2 lotto picks this year, right?

omdigga
05-19-2014, 01:22 PM
I wanna see the pelicans get the #1 pick.

Crackadalic
05-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Bucks

I want to actually have a reason to watch them next season

ackar
05-19-2014, 01:28 PM
I say the Lakers because it would be good for the league.

mngopher35
05-19-2014, 01:31 PM
Suns

We've been screwed so many times by the league dating back to the infamous KAJ coin toss and it's time we catch a little break. I know it's a 1.8% chance to move into the top 3 but it's possible lol. Plus Andrew Wiggins in the Suns would be sick.

Realistically I want Boston, Orlando, Philadelphia in that order.

There is a team that has been screwed over many times as well (never moved up in lottery), one spot in front of you. If you got either wiggins/parker you would be a great team to watch with all of that young talent. This is just the one year I have to root against you guys (unless the team with 1.8% chance and 2.8%ish chance both somehow make it).

SeoulBeatz
05-19-2014, 01:31 PM
Any team in the East.

The league needs some balance.

Crackadalic
05-19-2014, 01:40 PM
None of the west teams with a 500 record or close to it shouldn't win it. That's another reason why the east can never catch up.

Stunner
05-19-2014, 01:41 PM
I hope the east get the 1st 5 picks

Stunner
05-19-2014, 01:44 PM
I just want Boston with a top 3 pick so they will be out of the Love race lol no way they trade that for love

Teeboy1487
05-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Lakers of course but outside of them, Philly. I'm praying the Lakers get a top 3 pick.

torocan
05-19-2014, 01:53 PM
76ers. They're one of the only teams I trust to actually be more than a 4 year incubator to Free Agency.

While the Bucks need more help, I dislike the idea of a top pick going to mediocre or sub-par organizations. There's a big difference between a bad team with a good organization and a bad team that deserves to be a bad team. One will use that pick to build a legitimate team, the other is just wasting a kid's early years in no man's land.

Shammyguy3
05-19-2014, 01:55 PM
I just want Boston with a top 3 pick so they will be out of the Love race lol no way they trade that for love

Love wouldn't sign an extension with a rebuilding team like Boston, so they aren't trading their assets for him anyway

Stunner
05-19-2014, 02:03 PM
Love wouldn't sign an extension with a rebuilding team like Boston, so they aren't trading their assets for him anyway

Yea but I'm going off the reports , Boston are one of his teams that are listed by the great Woj . I don't believe if I think it's smokescreen but if true they're a threat because they have a ton of 1st rounders and Love and Rondo are a playoff team in the East .

mngopher35
05-19-2014, 02:06 PM

Remember a couple years back when they traded for ray and then KG using their rebuilding assets? They currently have Rondo and could potentially add Love. If it doesn't take much of their assests away they could then use their expirings, picks, trade exception for another good player and to help round out the roster. You can get a proven all star/top 10ish player or you can draft someone who you hope can turn into that (but has a much smaller chance).

I am not saying that they would make any trades like that but it is possible to think they could be looking into making a big play.

smith&wesson
05-19-2014, 02:28 PM
Id like to see the pelicans win it.

It would be nice to see what A.Davis can do with another elite player on his team along with Evans, Gordon, and a healthy Jrue. If they win the lottery, that team could be pretty decent imo.

PhillyFaninLA
05-19-2014, 02:37 PM
I am 100% bias on this but hopefully the Sixers get lucky and the Pelicans do not (top 5 protected pick).

Shammyguy3
05-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Remember a couple years back when they traded for ray and then KG using their rebuilding assets? They currently have Rondo and could potentially add Love. If it doesn't take much of their assests away they could then use their expirings, picks, trade exception for another good player and to help round out the roster. You can get a proven all star/top 10ish player or you can draft someone who you hope can turn into that (but has a much smaller chance).

I am not saying that they would make any trades like that but it is possible to think they could be looking into making a big play.

sure anything's possible, but the chances of Boston flipping that around in a similar matter as Allen/Garnett is small (at best). Also - Paul Pierce was in his prime when those guys came, and that prime Pierce is infinitely better than what Rajon Rondo has been the past few years.

Can't see Love signing an extension with a team like that which has so many questions regarding the direction they will take for the future

mdm692
05-19-2014, 02:50 PM
Any team in the East.

The league needs some balance.

Or we can get a top 3 pick and use it to acquire Love from you guys along with the Lakers 1st next year :p.

mdm692
05-19-2014, 02:57 PM
None of the west teams with a 500 record or close to it shouldn't win it. That's another reason why the east can never catch up.

Suns currently dont have any top 5 picks outside of Len, who was coming off surgery, yet they are much better than all those east teams that have multiple top 10 picks year in year out. The reason those teams can't catch up is because their FO have made horrible financial decisions and when it comes to drafting they don't do a good job at scouting. Don't blame the West for the ineptness of the East, outside of Miami, Indy, Chicago that is.

futureman
05-19-2014, 02:59 PM
I would like to see the Jazz get the first pick, Philly gets the second pick, The Jazz trade number 1 for number 2 and number 10. Then The Jazz trade Trey Burke to Chicago for 16 & 19 if they pick Exum at 2.

mngopher35
05-19-2014, 03:11 PM
sure anything's possible, but the chances of Boston flipping that around in a similar matter as Allen/Garnett is small (at best). Also - Paul Pierce was in his prime when those guys came, and that prime Pierce is infinitely better than what Rajon Rondo has been the past few years.

Can't see Love signing an extension with a team like that which has so many questions regarding the direction they will take for the future

That team is in the east though. They would need one more semi great player and a defensive center. They would be right in the mix with any team outside of maybe the Heat. Easily a playoff team and could build from there. I don't think it is something to rule out yet for them. I don't know if Love would say ok, but if you don't think that situation would work for him then I feel the only options you consider legit are GS and Chicago (and with rose's health there is risk as well). I hope you are not right because I want as many teams bidding as possible haha.

P&GRealist
05-19-2014, 03:19 PM
A team in the East. Preferably Milwaukee or Orlando. I think the smaller market teams need the best luck they can get.

Yea um, both of those teams have had opportunities at the #1 pick in the last decade. Orlando in 04 with Dwight and MIL in 05 with Bogut.

Where are those guys now? Howard bouncing around from ORL to LAL to HOU.

Bogut bounced to GSW.

Please let another franchise who hasn't had the #1 pick in recent history get it.

mngopher35
05-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Yea um, both of those teams have had opportunities at the #1 pick in the last decade. Orlando in 04 with Dwight and MIL in 05 with Bogut.

Where are those guys now? Howard bouncing around from ORL to LAL to HOU.

Bogut bounced to GSW.

Please let another franchise who hasn't had the #1 pick in recent history get it.

Agreed, like the wolves :up:

j-bay
05-19-2014, 03:45 PM
The Celtics. They have a history of very talented SFs. Would like to see another one come from this draft.

Stunner
05-19-2014, 03:46 PM
The Celtics. They have a history of very talented SFs. Would like to see another one come from this draft.

I'm betting on Len Bias 2.0 Wiggins

Midnightbottle
05-19-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm betting on Len Bias 2.0 Wiggins

hope he stays away from any coke thats not in soda forum.

P&GRealist
05-19-2014, 03:55 PM
Agreed, like the wolves :up:

Sure, Love is gonna leave that place anyways, might as well get someone to replace him! :up:

mngopher35
05-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Sure, Love is gonna leave that place anyways, might as well get someone to replace him! :up:

Getting Wiggins or Parker would be a great start. Then get some value for Love and it doesnt look quite as bad. It's just a dream anyways, lottery has never worked our way in franchise history (and we have been there a few times haha).

astonmartin10
05-19-2014, 05:43 PM
The Raptors.

Come home Wiggins!

PhillyFaninLA
05-19-2014, 07:35 PM

DetroitBadBoy
05-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Pistons get no love.

Stunner
05-19-2014, 08:37 PM
Pistons get no love.

We hate y'all as long as smith is there , send Smith and Jennings to BK for Williams and KG

lakersiznumber1
05-19-2014, 08:41 PM
So with the NBA Draft Lottery happening tomorrow night i thought it would be interesting to see who everyone wants to win the lottery. I am personally a 76ers fan so i want them to win the Lottery...so i guess i will pick a team that is not the 76ers who i wouldnt mind seeing win the Lottery, i wouldnt mind the Bucks winning they have not been good since Ray Allen and Glen Robinson played there as long as the Lakers or Celtics win the lottery or Pelicans dont get a top 5 pick ill be happy. So let me know what your opinions are!

1 lakers
2 kings
3 magics

Mell413
05-19-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm hoping Milwaukee. That fan base hasn't had a lot to cheer about lately. They could use some good news.

Crackadalic
05-19-2014, 08:46 PM
Suns currently dont have any top 5 picks outside of Len, who was coming off surgery, yet they are much better than all those east teams that have multiple top 10 picks year in year out. The reason those teams can't catch up is because their FO have made horrible financial decisions and when it comes to drafting they don't do a good job at scouting. Don't blame the West for the ineptness of the East, outside of Miami, Indy, Chicago that is.

Yes bad decisions but that doesn't change the fact that west teams outside the playoff picture with a 500 or better record is getting a higher chance of getting a good player because it's the lottery compare to a 8th seed east team with 38 wins stuck picking 15 instead of getting a high lottery pick that can turn them from mediocre to at least a 2nd tier playoff team

Shammyguy3
05-19-2014, 09:02 PM
Pistons have the 3rd most votes in the poll option :laugh2: and it's a given that the Lakers are up there with the # of laker fans on this site.

kingkenny01
05-19-2014, 09:19 PM
The bucks. So they can be a farm system for five years for wiggins and then him trade to the lakers or knicks once he becomes a superstar. Yeah woo hoo.

WITZ
05-19-2014, 11:02 PM
I hope the cavs get #1 so that dude who created that thread throws an epic ***** fit :laugh2:

Raps08-09 Champ
05-19-2014, 11:04 PM
The team where people can't say it's rigged.

j-bay
05-19-2014, 11:19 PM
I hope the cavs get #1 so that dude who created that thread throws an epic ***** fit :laugh2:

I'm not going to throw a fit, but i won't be happy about it.

cmellofan15
05-19-2014, 11:20 PM
go Nuggets!

j-bay
05-19-2014, 11:22 PM
The more i think about it, Cavs might need the #1 because if nothing changes anytime soon, I don't see Kyrie staying.

Stunner
05-19-2014, 11:26 PM
Boston - Wiggins

76'ers - Parker

Cavs - Exum

Lakers - Embid

Magic - Smart

Bucks - Randle

No order I just think that's who will wind up where

PowerHouse
05-20-2014, 12:11 AM
Im hoping the Lakers get a top 3 pick. If that happens look out for a draft day trade (or just before the draft) with the Lakers offering that pick, Kaman or Hill plus Nash thrown in just to make the salaries match up for K Love.

Red_Pill
05-20-2014, 12:17 AM
If the Wolves get the number one pick in the draft, you'll know the lottery is rigged:laugh:

All-In
05-20-2014, 01:08 AM
I know its very unlikely but I hope the Pelicans get the 1st pick.....so they can have either the best young big man duo of Davis/Embiid or the best young tandem of Davis/Wiggins in the game....out of all the teams that can win it...that intrigues me the most

2-ONE-5
05-20-2014, 10:57 AM
I would like to see the Jazz get the first pick, Philly gets the second pick, The Jazz trade number 1 for number 2 and number 10. Then The Jazz trade Trey Burke to Chicago for 16 & 19 if they pick Exum at 2.

no chance sixers do that. you could maybe see something like 2, Thad, and a few 2nd rounders but even thats not likely

Stunner
05-20-2014, 11:11 AM
I changed my stance I hope the C's and Lakers get a sucky pick tonight.

IversonIsKrazy
05-20-2014, 03:15 PM
76ers
Jazz
Kings
Cavaliers
Nuggets
Timberwolves
Suns

Anyone of these teams, I hope they get high picks.

Leftcoast_yg
05-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Does anyone know what channel and time the lottery will take place?

Stunner
05-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Does anyone know what channel and time the lottery will take place?

ESPN at 7:30

Pnoyballer88
05-20-2014, 04:21 PM
I vote for none. I think its time the NBA quit awarding tankers. The NBA should decide the Top 14 NBA Draft picks on a single elimination tournament between the bottom 7 of each conference. Winner gets the Number 1 pick, the runnerups get the rest of the 14. All the picks after the 14 should be decided on the records. Take tanking out of the equation completely. Also to add an incentive for teams to actually a try and compete during the season, the two teams with the best record from each conference gets a Bye into the second round. Guaranteeing them a pick in the Top 8. Also homecourt advantage will be decided on the records.

Leftcoast_yg
05-20-2014, 04:27 PM
Thanks, you know what time zone at 7?

Stunner
05-20-2014, 04:32 PM
Thanks, you know what time zone at 7?
6 eastern

j-bay
05-20-2014, 04:34 PM
Technicality No. 1: Denver gets the higher pick in the Denver-Orlando–New York scenario; Orlando gets the lower pick; and New York gets nothing because God hates the Knicks.

Technicality No. 2: If anyone leapfrogs Detroit and the Pistons drop to no. 9 or lower, Charlotte gets that pick (so somebody needs to flag down MJ on the ninth hole and tell him he might win a lottery pick tonight).

Technicality No. 3: New Orleans only keeps its pick if it lands in the top three. Otherwise, Philly gets it thanks to the Jrue Holiday hijacking. Er, trade.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-nba-draft-lottery-karma-rankings/

Greg.
05-20-2014, 04:39 PM
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-nba-draft-lottery-karma-rankings/

Best part of that article is that only one team has ever won with their own #1 overall pick

Avenged
05-20-2014, 05:16 PM
If the cavaliers win it I'm gonna flip my ****. Literally.

Stunner
05-20-2014, 05:17 PM
If the cavaliers win it I'm gonna flip my ****. Literally.

That Stuart Little kid is their good luck charm

chitown85
05-20-2014, 05:40 PM
I vote for none. I think its time the NBA quit awarding tankers. The NBA should decide the Top 14 NBA Draft picks on a single elimination tournament between the bottom 7 of each conference. Winner gets the Number 1 pick, the runnerups get the rest of the 14. All the picks after the 14 should be decided on the records. Take tanking out of the equation completely. Also to add an incentive for teams to actually a try and compete during the season, the two teams with the best record from each conference gets a Bye into the second round. Guaranteeing them a pick in the Top 8. Also homecourt advantage will be decided on the records.

Creative idea...not sure if I like it, but I don't dislike it. Not sure if I believe NBA teams are purposefully "tanking" on a catastrophic level enough to make changes like this. Does it happen? Maybe...who knows 100% for sure? Professional athletes of any sport are super competitive....so not sure if I believe they are "tanking" in order to get a higher rated rookie to eventually take their job. That being said, I feel that the NBA should follow the NFL's draft order...the worst team should get the number 1 pick (because I don't think "tanking" is a major issue in the NBA/it's only fair).

Raidaz4Life
05-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Boston

Melo15
05-20-2014, 05:44 PM
That Stuart Little kid is their good luck charm

He's not representing them at the lottery this year :sigh:

Stunner
05-20-2014, 05:51 PM
He's not representing them at the lottery this year :sigh:

He's in the background lurking waiting to bum rush into the spotlight lol

_Gmen_
05-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Celtics and Lakers get picks #1 and #2.

P&GRealist
05-20-2014, 07:21 PM
David Stern kills Adam Silver, takes back the commissioner chair. Lakers get the #1 pick, then all of you small market teams' owners suck Stern's dick, and he vetoes the Lakers again.

_Gmen_
05-20-2014, 07:25 PM
David Stern kills Adam Silver, takes back the commissioner chair. Lakers get the #1 pick, then all of you small market teams' owners suck Stern's dick, and he vetoes the Lakers again.

Silver will give it to them himself.

lionel
05-20-2014, 07:26 PM
LA gets 1st pick, Sac gets second

MiamiBoy77
05-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Sixers get 1st pick, Lakers fall in perfect position to take Exum 4.

NBA_Starter
05-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Bucks

dhopisthename
05-20-2014, 07:30 PM
Sixers get 1st pick, Lakers fall in perfect position to take Exum 4.

that can't happen. the lotto is for the first 3 picks only. so they would need to win #3 to get exum

_Gmen_
that can't happen. the lotto is for the first 3 picks only. so they would need to win #3 to get exum

LoL wut?

NBA_Starter
Pistons

JEDean89
05-20-2014, 07:43 PM
LoL wut?

you can only move up into the top 3, you can't move to the 4th spot, lakers will be either 1, 2, 3rd or 6th (or maybe 7th is someone moves up behind them).

SMH!
05-20-2014, 07:43 PM
Pistons

I was gonna say this, pistons or jazz win lotto

2-ONE-5
05-20-2014, 07:50 PM
sixers, bucks, magic

_Gmen_
05-20-2014, 07:51 PM
you can only move up into the top 3, you can't move to the 4th spot, lakers will be either 1, 2, 3rd or 6th (or maybe 7th is someone moves up behind them).

Oh haha I misread your post, I thought you were saying the Lakers don't have a chance to get a top 3 pick.

JEDean89
05-20-2014, 07:56 PM
if the pistons win the lotto they will draft a PF/C

JEDean89
05-20-2014, 07:56 PM
maybe noah vonleh at SG?

Stunner
05-20-2014, 07:58 PM
I hope Boston and LA fall out the top 5

Asik's better
05-20-2014, 08:01 PM
Bucks or magic.

SteBO
05-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Call me a cynic, but for the sake of entertainment on sports radio talk shows everywhere, it'd be fun to see the Lakers win it :laugh2:

Theyhateme459
05-20-2014, 08:09 PM
Any team with odds less than the pistons.

True Sports Fan
05-20-2014, 08:11 PM
:hope:

jerellh528
05-20-2014, 08:11 PM
Lakers

Bulls_fan90
05-20-2014, 08:15 PM
Changed my mind. I'm on the Jazz bandwagon.

MTL_123
05-20-2014, 08:16 PM
watch the laker get number 1

koreancabbage
05-20-2014, 08:17 PM
Bucks owner's daughter is HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

and so is the King's owner's daughter!

bomber0104
05-20-2014, 08:18 PM
just give the lakers a top 3 pick.. i'm not gonna be greedy

HesterJordan23
The chick representing the bucks is hot so I choose the bucks

j-bay
Come on Red...

WITZ
Bucks owners daughter>>> Kings Owners daughter

yaswaggin
05-20-2014, 08:19 PM
Hnģgggggggggggg at bucks owners daughter

j-bay
05-20-2014, 08:19 PM
**** no!

WITZ
05-20-2014, 08:20 PM
The Salt bout to get real in here :laugh2:

jerellh528
The daughters are fineeeeeee!
Nooooooooooiiio

bomber0104
**** off.. how many more top picks are the Cavs gonna get

koreancabbage
The chick representing the bucks is hot so I choose the bucks

YUPPPPPPPPP. more screen time PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

abe_froman
Bucks owners daughter>>> Kings Owners daughter

close,but no

PraiseJesus
what a bunch of garbage Lakers pick 7

Lakers are a disgrace

jerellh528
**** dantoni for wining the final two games.

yaswaggin
05-20-2014, 08:21 PM
Come on sixers

Crackadalic
lmfaoo the cavs bout to get the number one pick

bomber0104
wow.. sucks for the top 3 picks.. would't want to play for any of these teams

MTL_123
omg cavs are getting number 1 again

Avenged
The cavs wtf man.. watch them win this ****

Corey
If Cleveland gets Wiggins.....

jerellh528
7th pick, what a rip.

koreancabbage
close,but no

both are hawt. Bucks daugther sounds like an airhead. lol but still hot.

PraiseJesus
this draft lottery crap is such a joke

ThunderousDemon
This is some ****ing ********

**** the cavaliers, piece of **** franchise lol

****ing pissed!!!! haha :laugh2:

abe_froman
jeez how many top 3 picks are the league going to give gilbert???

celtics 34
Wow how many more gifts are the cars gonna get for LeBron Leaving

j-bay
You got to be ******** me. There is no way the Cavs get so freaking lucky. There is something behind this.

JLynn943
05-20-2014, 08:22 PM
**** the Cavs. Seriously.

Kings have been bad forever and we never get a top 3 pick.

mike_noodles
The broadcast is terrible. They ****ed up their graphic when they got to the Cavs and they couldn't get it back before the break.

True Sports Fan
Cavs gonna get a top ****ing pick every season? lol

ChI_ShIzzLe
I swear if the Cavs win the lottery again....

PraiseJesus
Thanks so much Dantoni for beating the Jazz late in the season, cost us 2 draft spots.

NBA is a joke. I hope the players lock this out for at least a year when they can next time

mdm692
Cavs in the top 3 again :laugh:. How many ****ing chances are they gonna get. They suck period just move them somewhere else.

celtics 34
If Cleveland gets Wiggins.....

It will be lebron all over no one wants to play for gilbert

FraziersKnicks
05-20-2014, 08:23 PM
I'm just glad the Lakers dropped lower :dance:

ATX
F the Cavs

Stunner
Lmaoo Lakers tho

Jarvo
If the cavs get the 1st pick lol

abe_froman
both are hawt. Bucks daugther sounds like an airhead. lol but still hot.

both are def hot(and i like airheads lol) i'd put them same level or slight edge to the kings girl

koreancabbage
I don't know about you guys but seeing those girls at the draft made my draft day hahahahahahahaha

PraiseJesus
Cavs in the top 3 again :laugh:. How many ****ing chances are they gonna get. They suck period just move them somewhere else.

the NBA keep kissing Gilberts *** because lebron left.

Now they are trying to help Kyrie stay

What a load of garbage this is Im turning it off

yungincome
Cavs in top 3 :laugh2:

bootypants
BREAKING NEWS:

The city of Cleveland gets johnny football and wiggins in exchange for LEBRON JAMES.

bal_ravens
I think Bucks are #1, 76ers are #2, and Cavs #3. If Cavs get the number one overall, :|.

*Superman*
**** the ****ing mother****ing cavs.

Slug3
If Cavs win then there is no way Miami is beating Indy. NBA would really want Lebron to head back to Cleveland.

cmellofan15
can anybody update me on the order please? thanks!

Silent
if Cleveland get wiggins james going back to Cleveland

KobeOwnSU
what kind of dirt does Gilbert have on the NBA??

celtics 34
**** the Cavs. Seriously.

Kings have been bad forever and we never get a top 3 pick.

The cavs have had more to number 1 picks in this decade than we have gotten our whole history

koreancabbage
05-20-2014, 08:24 PM
both are def hot(and i like airheads lol) i'd put them same level or slight edge to the kings girl

ya, i can agree with you.

you see how disappointed she was when they panned to her? lol

GodsSon
Unbelievable that the Cavs are in the top 3 AGAIN.

The league must really feel sorry for them after LeBron bolted.

tredigs
Cavs are the luckiest ****ing franchise in history, and yet they will somehow screw this up. Seriously, can we ban them from top 5 picks for a few years?

still1ballin
No worries, that player will leave Cleveland in a few years. Cavs are
Just good for developing players

mdm692
It will be lebron all over no one wants to play for gilbert

No one wants to play in Cleveland period. It's a dump.

FraziersKnicks
I want Philly or Cavs to get #1

WITZ
You got to be ******** me. There is no way the Cavs get so freaking lucky. There is something behind this.

Maybe he threatened to expose the collusion between the heat big 3 :hide: either way I don't give a **** this GM can't screw this up

Jarvo
I hope the 6ers get it

koreancabbage
MALLORY EDENS

YES another shot of her =)

tredigs
But, Lakers 7. Awesome. Stuck in the trenches!

Slug3
Damn would be 6 number one picks? What teams have had none?

king4day
I'm stoked the Hornets are in the lottery again. Couldn't have worked out any better for them.
Hope It's Bucks/Cavs (in any order) Philly

PraiseJesus
I hope 76ers get top pick

East needs the talent and screw the cavs

Stunner
Omg

PraiseJesus
05-20-2014, 08:25 PM
well screw that

j-bay
**** no!

ThunderousDemon
wow you have got to be ****ing kidding me

Stunner
Lmaoooooooo

still1ballin
Rigged!!!

koreancabbage
Wtf cavsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss

yungincome
:laugh2: real tears b

Jarvo
What the ****!?!?!?

bal_ravens
Jeeeeesus

still1ballin
That's

*Superman*
Thats ****ing ********

Avenged
This is ********. Cleveland? What the ****ing ****

MTL_123
wow

Kevj77
ROFL Cleveland again. Get rid of the lottery.

Arch Stanton
Holy crap!!! Go Cavs!!!

PraiseJesus
This is a travesty. **** the NBA

GodsSon
This is ****ing rigged.

The Cavs get the #1 pick for the 3rd time in 4 years...

mike_noodles
Are you ****ing kidding me?

WITZ
Number #1 again Let the saltiness rain in :laugh:

Crackadalic
lmmfaooooooooooooooooo im dead im dead nooooooooooooooo :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

FYL_McVeezy
Cavs win the 1st pick again :laugh:

Green_Monster
:laugh2:

FraziersKnicks
:laugh2:

jerellh528
Hahahahaha hahahahahaha Cleveland what a jip

*Superman*
1.7 gtfooo rigged *** mother****ers.

yaswaggin
Officially rigged

True Sports Fan
Such a ****ing joke

cmellofan15
05-20-2014, 08:26 PM
So i'm assuming Cleveland won? :laugh2:

still1ballin
1.7% chance of getting the top pick

MTL_123
who ever the cavs are taking is gonna be a bust lol

bomber0104
come on .. are u kidding me

what is interesting about giving the Cavs the top pick every year

mdm692
The NBA needs to have an NCAA style tournament for the #1 overall pick between the non-playoff teams.

ATX
So whats that 3 out of 4 years with the #1 pick

GTFO NBA

abe_froman
jeez what does gilbert have on the nba heads? how many 1's are they going to be gifted???

i def am starting to wonder about the draft being rigged now

celtics 34
This is ********. Cleveland? What the ****ing ****

This I honestly would have preferred the lakers than the ****** cavs winning

*Superman*
maybe it's that the nba rigged this ****ing ****.

tredigs
Cavs again you have to be ****ing kidding me. What is that, 3 of the last 4 seasons they get the #1 now?

Slug3
All I know is of you have less then 2% chance to win you usually win.

still1ballin
3rd time in 4 years they get the #1 pick

celtics 34
who ever the cavs are taking is gonna be a bust lol

I hope they get another Bennett

yaswaggin
Im done watching the nba

Such bs

Hellcrooner
But, Lakers 7. Awesome. Stuck in the trenches!

Not for Long.
We never are.

Jarvo
All these number 1 picks and **** isn't coming out the team, I'll say try to trade that pick or get Parker.

dhopisthename
wow I think we can forever forget about feeling bad for the cavs. this is just stupid.

FraziersKnicks
05-20-2014, 08:27 PM
I love the people saying this is rigged…

If it was rigged the Lakers or C's would've won, not the Cavs :laugh:

JLynn943
.................................................. ............

LakerShow
**** the cavs, and the NBA.

king4day
Couldn't be more happy with this. The 3 big guns ALL staying in the east.

PraiseJesus
Cavs again you have to be ****ing kidding me. What is that, 3 of the last 4 seasons they get the #1 now?

I quit the NBA

CityofTreez
What is it.....4 #1 picks in a decade for the Cavs?

Doesn't matter, the Cavs suck!

ChI_ShIzzLe
Have fun in Cleveland Jabari\Drew :laugh2:

dhopisthename
05-20-2014, 08:28 PM
This I honestly would have preferred the lakers than the ****** cavs winning

same here

beasted86
So the Cavs must have done magic mojo or something. This is ****ing ridiculous.

jmartin80
I really think the draft is Rigged. Including Rose.

How many stars are they going to TRY to give Cleveland so Lebron can join to save his rep? Come on now. Getting ridiculous. The Ball drop needs to be 100% live. No reason why it shouldn't be.

FYL_McVeezy
So the payment for losing LBJ is 3 1st picks in 4 years. Holy ****!

celtics 34
Look how sad Andrew looks

HoodedSB
Considering nobody wants to watch the Cavs ever, all these top picks they keep getting should put to rest the whole rigging conspiracy nonsense. It's just dumb luck.

ATX
Cleveland is the LEAST deserving team, and 3 #1 overalls in 4 years…GTFO

tredigs

Lmfao exactly. NBA is probably so butthurt right now.

Crackadalic
05-20-2014, 08:29 PM
At least the east teams get stronger from the bottom feeders and Detroit got screwed lol

king4day

Agreed. Plus, last year they showed the actual lottery so I assume they will again. Not rigged

mdm692
It's ok guys the #1 pick will leave Cleveland in a few years after they realize how much the organization sucks.

WITZ
sooo... Bucks Rep was hot :laugh2:

MTL_123
the cavs starting 5 could be all top 5 picks yet they still suck lmao

celtics 34
So the payment for losing LBJ is 3 1st picks in 4 years. Holy ****!

And when Wiggins leave it will be the same thing I hope we can get the wheel put on so this doesn't happen

mdm692
Bill Simmons speaking the truth lol.

PraiseJesus
05-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Yep

the NBA wants LeBron back in Cleveland with Kyrie and Wiggins

What a terrible joke thats being played on the fans

ATX
I'm 100% convinced now the lottery system NEEDS TO GO. SERIOUSLY, it needs to go. It just doesn't work.

tredigs
The prospects are likely not too excited to have Cavs/Bucks/76ers 1-3, that's for sure.

beasted86
jeez what does gilbert have on the nba heads? how many 1's are they going to be gifted???

i def am starting to wonder about the draft being rigged now

This.

Crackadalic
Lebron coming home. Let the reunion start now!!!!!

celtics 34
05-20-2014, 08:31 PM
I'm 100% convinced now the lottery system NEEDS TO GO. SERIOUSLY, it needs to go. It just doesn't work.

I actually prefer the wheel now

ThunderousDemon
hahaha how many picks are we going to get when Kobe retires

****ing bull :laugh2:

koreancabbage
mallory eden won. i don't care what you all say.

Asik's better
Wow, did not see this coming. East is going to be better next season though. 4 first picks coming from the east.

Avenged
Simmons. :worthy:

HoodedSB
Well at least I won't feel bad about the lakers trading that pick anymore.

tredigs
Yep

Hahahah -- and the angles come out!

And, in what world exactly would the NBA want this? Why?

Nevermind, don't even respond.

jimm120
How many #1 picks and top 10 picks do the Cavs need?

WTF.

#1 in 2011 (Kyrie)
#4 in 2011 (Tristan)
#4 in 2012 (Waiters)
#1 in 2013 (Bennett)
#1 in 2014

Honestly...if they fudge up this team...wow. When you rebuild, you usually have 2 high, top 5 picks and that's it. They've had 3 #1 picks and 2 #4 picks. WOW.

king4day
05-20-2014, 08:32 PM
No one wants to play in Cleveland period. It's a dump.

Only this dump will have an elite PG and Center or SF

celtics 34
The prospects are likely not too excited to have Cavs/Bucks/76ers 1-3, that's for sure.

Would you be excited

ATX
Yep

I totally agree…We'll see what James does, but if that happens, it's just too scripted and doesn't look good for the NBA

jmartin80

I think the NBA is more interested in trying to save Lebron's rep as he is their poster child. Give Cavs the skill, then have Lebron sign later. He brings his home team that he left high and dry to a championship. Savior!!

ATX
I mean the odds of wining the NBA lottery 3 out of 4 years is like 1 in a million.