PDA

View Full Version : Derek Fisher to coach NY?

Kushed
05-19-2014, 02:31 AM
This is apperantly the latest buzz. If someone could throw up an a article on my phone remember reading it earlier.

Obviously makes sense with Phil and Fishers relationship and we all knew Fisher was going to coach at some point.

Is this the move?

TrueFan420
05-19-2014, 02:34 AM
Wouldn't surprise me basically phill would run everything tho.

PraiseJesus
05-19-2014, 02:39 AM
Fisher > Kerr

ewing
05-19-2014, 09:55 AM
i'm a knick fan and i don't care

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-19-2014, 10:17 AM
lol he hasnt even retired

Chrisclover
05-19-2014, 11:02 AM
He was a perfect fit for kobe.
he was always slow, which indicated his mediocrity of athleticism.his only shining skill is clutch shooting. But I dont think people gave him much credit simply because his clutch moments were very few, as a result of being the teammate of ballhog, Kobe. Kobe took so many shots, which left few chances for other players.The obedient soldier, Fisher, setting screens or doing other dirty work, was so patient and calm that he could hit the shots when the desperate and exhausted Kobe passed the ball to him.Kobe passed the ball to Fisher because in theory, Fisher was a PG, who shall distribute the ball. But Kobe consumed most of the 24 seconds, Fisher had no time to set another play again but to rush a shot. And then, it went in!!!
Throughout Fisher's career, which is mostly spent with Kobe, he averages around like 5 pts ? 6? 7? But man, he has got 5 rings,which is so legendary.

Chrisclover
05-19-2014, 11:27 AM
lol he hasnt even retired

He is legendary. I am sure he is racking up his accolades now. And he is one step further than Kobe, who is now severely injured,with a broken team. Fisher has a remarkable chance that he will become the the player in this generation who gets the most rings. But as I calm down, I feel bad for him because Ibaka is down, jeopardizing his lofty plan for a 6th ring.
lol.

Chrisclover
05-19-2014, 11:30 AM
Fisher > Kerr

You are kidding me. Kerr was a GM and an analyst whereas Fisher is just a player.

Max.This
05-19-2014, 11:57 AM
You are kidding me. Kerr was a GM and an analyst whereas Fisher is just a player.

they both have zero coaching experience. GM is bonafide administrative work.

Chrisclover
05-19-2014, 11:59 AM
they both have zero coaching experience. GM is bonafide administrative work.

some of the experience he gained in the position of GM or analyst certainly can be beneficial to his coaching career.

SilverFalco8
05-19-2014, 12:01 PM
Players turned coach right away. It worked for Kidd, why wouldn't it work for Fisher?

slashsnake
05-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Fisher has a remarkable chance that he will become the the player in this generation who gets the most rings.
lol.

Not sure Horry was in a different generation. He has 7 I believe and spent most of his career playing at the same time as Fisher

xxplayerxx23
05-19-2014, 01:28 PM

He was fired. I'm sure fisher will be cheaper both have no experience who even knows what offense Kerr is going to run. We will see how it turns out.

SiCk-N-TwiSTed
05-19-2014, 01:36 PM
Fisher is going to troll the Knicks too and sign to coach the Lakers lol. I can see it happening too lol

PraiseJesus
05-19-2014, 09:42 PM

Fisher is a leader of men

Kerr is a follower

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-19-2014, 10:18 PM
No link. Gonna close unless if the OP can provide one.