PDA

View Full Version : Bballzone.net

bloomis1307
05-18-2014, 09:04 AM
Not really an NBA thread, and MODs please move this to another forum if there is a proper place (I don't know of (sorry)....But just thought I'd share

Game is pretty fun, its a slow placed sim league where you act as GM of a team. It's set up in a way so that you progress through national / international leagues over the course of multiple seasons and get more money to spend as you advance. Each day a game is played against another player run team. Everything is simulated so it's really just a GM type of game. I do warn you that going through the tutorial is mandatory and does take a little bit of time.

Anyways thought I'd share if anyone else seemed to be interested, The US Leagues can always use more players. You can enter the game with me as your referral;

http://www.bballzone.net/en/Registracija-forma-53773.htm

but thats not really the point of why I'm sharing, I like the game and thought others might as well.

Does anyone else play? My tag is Just_Bloo_Me

bloomis1307
05-19-2014, 08:03 AM
I saw a couple of you have signed up, just thought I'd offer to help if you guys have any questions you can always PM on here or through the game.