PDA

View Full Version : Swap Lebron and KD

JC_
05-16-2014, 05:49 PM
If Lebron was on OKC and KD was on the Heat, how do you think each team would do?

It's an interesting thing to think about. Lebron would be playing with another freak athlete in Westbrook and have more size in the post, and Durant would have a pass first point guard (Chalmers) as well as a more tame version of Westbrook in DWade.

nickdymez
05-16-2014, 06:06 PM
The Heat would be in the eastern conference finals and the Thunder would be in the western conference finals

mngopher35
05-16-2014, 06:07 PM
The Heat would be in the eastern conference finals and the Thunder would be in the western conference finals

This.

More-Than-Most
05-16-2014, 06:30 PM
The Thunder would come out better because James is a much better all around player and Westbrook shooting would not hurt the team as much as it does now.

Method28
05-16-2014, 06:37 PM
I actually believe both teams would be worse.

I think the Clips would've taken down the Thunder. The Heat would still be in the Eastern Conference finals but only die to competition.

Their respective teams are built around their talents.

Imagine the Thunder with LeBron feeding extra shots to Westy. The thunder need Durant to be extra aggressive on offense and he is a sniper from 3. Lebron might be the better player overall but I feel they are both better off with their respective teams.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-16-2014, 07:06 PM
If Lebron was on OKC and KD was on the Heat, how do you think each team would do?

It's an interesting thing to think about. Lebron would be playing with another freak athlete in Westbrook and have more size in the post, and Durant would have a pass first point guard (Chalmers) as well as a more tame version of Westbrook in DWade.

The Heat would be going for a quad peat.

JordansBulls
05-16-2014, 07:11 PM
The Heat would have already won 3 in a row going on 4.

Avenged
05-16-2014, 07:22 PM
Apples with apples. Don't see that much of a difference.

Hotone1401
05-16-2014, 07:23 PM

Probably. They're both basically interchangeable considering their size and talent. The only real factor that differentiates their path in the NBA is one plays in the weak East and the other has to battle through the West.

Hotone1401
05-16-2014, 07:25 PM

This. KD would have 2 or maybe even 3 rings and Lebron would be facing some serious adversity battling through the West.

Mr_Jones
05-16-2014, 07:36 PM

I prefer red apples to green ones.

Ebbs
05-16-2014, 07:39 PM

Lol hell no. Durant hasn't had the all around game to carry a title team until truly this season.

More-Than-Most
05-16-2014, 07:40 PM

Rather a Granny smith apple-Best in the world- Over something that is 2nd best but not as great.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-16-2014, 07:45 PM
The Heat would have already won 3 in a row going on 4.bingo

Ebbs
05-16-2014, 07:48 PM
Anyone that thinks KD-LeBron have been equals the past three seasons isn't worth discussing basketball with.

Ebbs
05-16-2014, 07:49 PM
This is the first time that Durant has been the better player, and LeBron has been better this far in the post season. Granted against inferior competition.

Kushed
05-16-2014, 07:53 PM
Durant on the Heat and Miami would still contend in a weak east but I think they'd actually be worse off because the Heat benefit from LeBrons playmaking tremendously. I think they'd take a step back with Durant. Miamis role players are suited for LeBron

JC_
05-16-2014, 08:05 PM
I think some people are forgetting how much of a load Lebron has had to carry in Miami. Durant still hasn't proven he can carry the load on both ends of the court in the playoffs. Ultimately, I think they would meet in the finals and it would be very interesting to watch.

BALLER R
05-16-2014, 08:14 PM
Ibaka Westbrook and Lebron. I don't know how I feel about the offensively.

ATX
05-16-2014, 08:30 PM
The Heat would be going for a quad peat.

James already has a finals MVP against Durant and the Thunder. /

Besides as we've seen countless times it takes time for chemistry and roles to develop. You can't just throw stars together and expect to win…See Kobe/Dwight/Gasol/Nash…See Pierce/Garnett/Johnson/Williams…See Harden/Howard/Parsons just as recent examples. It took Miami a year, but once the roles were defined and Wade took a back seat…Well B2B and now going for a 3 peat and 4 straight Finals appearances…An extremely rare feat..Not that I'd expect you to get any of that.

SwatTeam
05-16-2014, 08:46 PM
All I know is that Kobe would still have 5 rings.

Trolling aint easy. Bring on the infractions. I fear no evil. I will re-spawn as another profile/user name. If you can't beat the NBA forum trolls, then join them. Become the troll you've always wanted to be. You have it within you.

lakerboy
05-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Lebron's going to kill Westbrook hahahaha.

flea
05-16-2014, 08:54 PM

Trolling aint easy. Bring on the infractions. I fear no evil. I will re-spawn as another profile/user name. If you can't beat the NBA forum trolls, then join them. Become the troll you've always wanted to be. You have it within you.

Everyone looks up to you because of your freedom.

MrfadeawayJB
05-16-2014, 09:09 PM
That team would be unstoppable

therealwd27
05-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Anyone that thinks KD-LeBron have been equals the past three seasons isn't worth discussing basketball with.

This.

ghettosean
05-16-2014, 09:34 PM

Lol... i don't like Kobe but you can't deny this statement!

jerellh528
05-16-2014, 10:52 PM
Both teams would be worse....
Also it's not fair to compare the last 3 years because that was Lebron in his prime, durant is barely entering his prime and is better now than james was at the same age. We may not have even seen kd's best yet, and it still is equal or better than lebrons best. And Lebron is about to be 30 so his best days are probably behind him.

Kashmir13579
05-16-2014, 10:56 PM
The Heat would be in the eastern conference finals and the Thunder would be in the western conference finals basically

IKnowHoops
05-16-2014, 11:06 PM
I think the thunder would be unstoppable with Lebron. For starters, the thunder would of beaten the Heat when they had Harden. Harden got shut down by Bron and was pretty much having his way with anyone else. Bron makes Westy more efficient and a better player. Bron would also handle the ball much more than KD does. So therefore Westy would be finishing rather than starting. The Westy Lebron fast break would be on another level. The defense would be better. Add in the fact that Westy and Ibaka are young and improving and Dwade basically fell off and Bosh was injured against the Pacers the Heat would of had major trouble getting past the pacers the last two years. Thunder get better, Heat get worse.

bootypants
05-16-2014, 11:20 PM
Durant can't carry the Heat the way Lebron does because the man doesn't make plays for everyone else.
The offense would be completely sterile. Pop and shoot, lack of passing, not enough driving.

Stop bs'ing yourselves. That is a joke.

Lebron would put Westbrook in check.

Also the thunders role players would all be a notch above where they are now with Lebron leading the pack.

Lebron
Westy/Reggie Jackson
Sefolosha/Butler
Granger/Perk
Ibaka/Adams

I dont care whats going on here aslong as Lebron is bringing the ball up, and if not its Jackson.

Small ball with Granger at the 4 to create spacing for the attack.

Love the Team.

Hawkeye15
05-17-2014, 12:29 AM

pretty much.

As for this year, I really don't think there would be much of a difference, until they met in the finals. I will take LeBron over Durant until proven otherwise.

JordansBulls
05-17-2014, 12:45 AM
Lol hell no. Durant hasn't had the all around game to carry a title team until truly this season.

Durant may not have had the all around game, however remember Wade did carry a team to a title as the man and he and Durant's game is different. Wade and Lebron mainly play the same so that is why there talents aren't maximized with one another. Wade plays well when Lebron does not and vice versa.

Hawkeye15
05-17-2014, 12:53 AM
Durant may not have had the all around game, however remember Wade did carry a team to a title as the man and he and Durant's game is different. Wade and Lebron mainly play the same so that is why there talents aren't maximized with one another. Wade plays well when Lebron does not and vice versa.

or Wade is diminishing over the past 2 years.....

But, I remember you bashing LeBron for failing with Shaq and Ben Wallace, all stars (like 30 years prior), so yeah.

cmellofan15
05-17-2014, 12:54 AM
Durant would still be ringless.

Bostonjorge
05-17-2014, 02:19 AM
Durant would of led Miami past Dallas easily. Especially when Wade and bosh were playing great but Lebron's 24 turnovers lost the series for them.

IKnowHoops
05-17-2014, 05:14 AM
Durant would of led Miami past Dallas easily. Especially when Wade and bosh were playing great but Lebron's 24 turnovers lost the series for them.

I actually agree with this. Bron played so horribly that even if Bron played half as well as he is playing now the Heat would of won. And not to mention D Wade was about 90-95% of his prime at that time unlike the 35% he's at now. So yeah, all KD would of had to do is show up and the Heat would of won. For some reason Bron disappeared on a level that is still incomprehensible to this day. That being said Bron still has the G.O.A.T peak which means at his best, none is better.

DitchDat
05-17-2014, 05:59 AM
Pretty much the same I guess

JC_
05-17-2014, 07:29 AM

I agree, Durant probably would have been a lot better offensively in that series but defensively he would have been a liability. Also, don't forget that Dallas probably wouldn't have been in the finals that year if Lebron was on OKC. Lebron was full steam ahead up until the finals. The guy was always a beast up until then.

Ebbs
05-17-2014, 11:37 AM

or Wade is diminishing over the past 2 years.....

But, I remember you bashing LeBron for failing with Shaq and Ben Wallace, all stars (like 30 years prior), so yeah.

JB will find anyway possible to sneakily slander LeBron. He holds him to ridiculous standards and has the stupidest reasons for hating him. I know with the utmost confidence he is attempting to lower LeBron's legacy in order to preserve Jordan's. Which is pretty dumb.

But thread after thread he find away to take away from who LeBron is.

Shammyguy3
05-17-2014, 06:04 PM
Going by only the players' respective productions this year, I think the Heat would have had a better record and the Thunder would have had a worse record.

The Thunder rely on Durant's ability to space the floor and play off the ball 50% of the time so much, if you put Lebron in that situation the spacing diminishes and Westbrook's impact is less felt.

I think both teams would each reach the Conference Finals. I think Miami beats IND regardless of Lebron/Durant. I think the Thunder lose to the Spurs regardless.

Bostonjorge
05-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Imagine the numbers Durant would of put up in the east these past 3 seasons especially on Miami. There would be no 1a and 1b for James and Durant. Just Durant at 1 with 4 strait MVP's and 4 rings. O and all those scoring titles.

Year 1 James gets eliminated by Dallas. Dirk was playing at a special level.

Year 2 James makes the finals. Even if James plays good or not the heat outplayed OKC all the way around. Miller, Shane and chalmars all out played harden. Wade and bosh both showed up that's series.

Year 3 James has no harden and west. No finals,

Year 4 this year. Miami vs OKC with everyone still picking Miami. Kinda like today.

IKnowHoops
05-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Imagine the numbers Durant would of put up in the east these past 3 seasons especially on Miami. There would be no 1a and 1b for James and Durant. Just Durant at 1 with 4 strait MVP's and 4 rings. O and all those scoring titles.

Year 1 James gets eliminated by Dallas. Dirk was playing at a special level.

Year 2 James makes the finals. Even if James plays good or not the heat outplayed OKC all the way around. Miller, Shane and chalmars all out played harden. Wade and bosh both showed up that's series.

Year 3 James has no harden and west. No finals,

Year 4 this year. Miami vs OKC with everyone still picking Miami. Kinda like today.

Never. OKC beats the heat if Bron and KD had switched places the year they played.

Bostonjorge
05-17-2014, 10:37 PM
Never. OKC beats the heat if Bron and KD had switched places the year they played.

How is that? OKC role players did nothing. Heat role players played great.

jerellh528
05-17-2014, 11:13 PM
Both teams would be worse....
Also it's not fair to compare the last 3 years because that was Lebron in his prime, durant is barely entering his prime and is better now than james was at the same age. We may not have even seen kd's best yet, and it still is equal or better than lebrons best. And Lebron is about to be 30 so his best days are probably behind him.

This

SilverFalco8
05-27-2014, 02:57 PM

A Heat-Thunder series would be epic.

boboo73
05-27-2014, 03:23 PM

Anyone who thinks that they can state their opinion as fact and try to belittle other users on the board should probably deactivate his/her account.

Tony_Starks
05-27-2014, 03:25 PM

This.

D-Leethal
05-27-2014, 03:55 PM
Would be too easy to pack the paint against OKC.

D-Leethal
05-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Durant can't carry the Heat the way Lebron does because the man doesn't make plays for everyone else.
The offense would be completely sterile. Pop and shoot, lack of passing, not enough driving.

Stop bs'ing yourselves. That is a joke.

Lebron would put Westbrook in check.

Also the thunders role players would all be a notch above where they are now with Lebron leading the pack.

Lebron
Westy/Reggie Jackson
Sefolosha/Butler
Granger/Perk
Ibaka/Adams

I dont care whats going on here aslong as Lebron is bringing the ball up, and if not its Jackson.

Small ball with Granger at the 4 to create spacing for the attack.

Love the Team.

Wade would be the primary ball handler so Durant wouldn't have to.

Yanks All Day
05-27-2014, 04:02 PM

Exactly, though maybe not "not worth discussing basketball with." People see KD this year and assume he's been this good for the 3 years before this. In no way would KD have carried the Heat to multiple rings by now. He's just learning to step his game up now. This is the same Kevin Durant that couldn't carry a Westbrook-less team past the Grizzlies last year. So last year's KD is going to carry a (basically) Wade-less squad past last year's Pacers and Spurs? And Durant of 2 years ago (assuming he still meets LeBron's Thunder team in the Finals) was going to beat LeBron-Westbrook-Harden-Ibaka? And 3 years ago was beating the Celtics when Rondo-Allen-Pierce-Garnett were still wreaking havoc and the Bulls were all healthy?

People really underestimate how much LeBron has to do on Miami. They see "Heat" and imagine a super team where everyone is scoring 30ppg, but LBJ consistently leads them in points, rebounds, and assists while defending the other team's best players. LeBron has had so much responsibility on these teams, there's no way of knowing how Durant would have handled being that kind of player.

I know KD just won the MVP, but come on. He has only been THIS good THIS year. LeBron has been this good for a few years now. I do think that, this year, the Heat and Thunder would still be in the ECF and WCF, but let's not pretend like LeBron didn't (quite obviously) trump KD in everything but shooting for the past few seasons, and that KD would have assuredly played the same high-level of basketball that LeBron did. The point is: we know LeBron could have played KD's role the last few years, but we don't know if KD could have played LeBron's.

smith&wesson
05-27-2014, 04:05 PM
the heat would still be champs because okc would still be out west facing tougher compitition night in and night out.

mightybosstone
05-27-2014, 04:20 PM

This. People have such remarkably short memories. Durant was not remotely the player in 10-11 that he is today or the player that Lebron was at the time. Not only would the Heat have not won that series against Dallas, they probably don't get past a very dangerous Chicago team that would have given Durant everything he could handle. Also, if you swap Durant and Lebron, no way does Wade defer to some 22-year-old kid that hasn't accomplished anything at the NBA level.

To suggest the Heat would have been more successful with Durant instead of Lebron is just beyond ignorant.

5ass
05-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Wade would be the primary ball handler so Durant wouldn't have to.

What makes you think wade's body can handle being a primary ball handler and play maker on the team? As is, he can barely stay healthy.

TrueFan420
05-27-2014, 04:45 PM
Something I think a lot of people are overlooking is that Bosh would dramatically improve with KD on the team instead of Lebron. It's not cause KD is a better player but cause their skill sets match up perfectly. Wade would be the driver/distributor, KD would be the dominate scorer and outside shooter and Bosh would finally have the paint where he can play to his strength instead of having to sacrifice his game and become a spot up shooter because both Wade and Lebron drive. They'd also be able to play a more traditional line up so they could have a real defensive center next to Bosh.

amos1er
05-27-2014, 04:49 PM
This. People have such remarkably short memories. Durant was not remotely the player in 10-11 that he is today or the player that Lebron was at the time. Not only would the Heat have not won that series against Dallas, they probably don't get past a very dangerous Chicago team that would have given Durant everything he could handle. Also, if you swap Durant and Lebron, no way does Wade defer to some 22-year-old kid that hasn't accomplished anything at the NBA level.

To suggest the Heat would have been more successful with Durant instead of Lebron is just beyond ignorant.

Yes, Durant was not nearly the player he is now back in 2011, but I really doubt that he would have come up as small as Lebron did in the finals. Something tells me that he could have done better than an average of 2 ppt in the 4th quarter on a clip of 20%. Wade was playing so good in those finals, that if Durant even had played at half of his ability at the time, I really can't see a scenario where they would have lost to the Mavs. For sure they would have made the finals with Durant in place of Lebron back in 2011 as there was no one to challenge that level of talent in the east back then for sure. Please don't say Chicago because I will Lol for days to come.

amos1er
05-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Anyone who thinks that they can state their opinion as fact and try to belittle other users on the board should probably deactivate his/her account.

Touche.

amos1er
05-27-2014, 04:53 PM
What makes you think wade's body can handle being a primary ball handler and play maker on the team? As is, he can barely stay healthy.

Wade is always healthy when it counts. Dude shows up in the playoffs. Wouldn't be hard for Durant to secure a top seed in the east with Wade missing 20-30 games per season. He was able to lead the Thunder to a better record than the Heat multiple times with less star power in a far more difficult conference.

FlashBolt
05-27-2014, 04:58 PM
People really think Durant is better than LeBron is funny. Durant this post season is atrocious. Three straight series. Amos1er, you talk about Ray Allen saving LeBron all the time but how come you don't talk about Reggie Jackson saving Durant, Ibaka saving Durant, or Westbrook saving Durant? It is all so convenient for you to use double standards.

mngopher35
05-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Of course amos comes back and immediately starts up again. If you remember in 2011 Wade played arguably worse vs. Chicago than Lebron did vs. the Mavs. 2011 isn't a guarantee (without Lebron what happens when defensive focus is on Wade too?), 2012 needed what some consider a top all time playoff performance vs. Celtics to even make the finals followed by a triple double in game 7 (Durant would then need to beat Lebron with a stacked squad as well), then last year he would have needed to beat a Spurs team as a slightly worse player than he is this year.

Honestly in the end I think both teams are better off with their current group. You can argue all day but there is no guarantee of anything if they are trading places. I thought you don't like to deal in hypothetical's anyways?

mightybosstone
05-27-2014, 05:06 PM
Yes, Durant was not nearly the player he is now back in 2011, but I really doubt that he would have come up as small as Lebron did in the finals. Something tells me that he could have done better than an average of 2 ppt in the 4th quarter on a clip of 20%. Wade was playing so good in those finals, that if Durant even had played at half of his ability at the time, I really can't see a scenario where they would have lost to the Mavs. For sure they would have made the finals with Durant in place of Lebron back in 2011 as there was no one to challenge that level of talent in the east back then for sure. Please don't say Chicago because I will Lol for days to come.

Why is it so laughable to think that Chicago could have beaten Miami? The Bulls had the best record in the league, had owned the Heat during the regular season and Rose had just won the MVP. To just assume a Durant-led Heat team would win that series is totally naive. You're talking about a team that had an MVP and three other All-Star winning players on the same roster in their prime. That was a damn good basketball team.

And even assuming the Heat got to the Finals, why are you assuming Durant would have made a difference when Dallas had played so well? Also, if Lebron is in the West, the entire landscape of the Western Conference changes and Dallas might not have even played in the Finals. So you're making a ridiculous amount of assumptions here.

Also, everyone assumes that a Lebron-led OKC team wouldn't have won a title in any of those seasons, but look at 2011-12 and Lebron clearly outplayed Durant and let that team to a title despite subpar performances from Wade. The Heat with Durant easily could have lost to OKC with Lebron in 2011-12. Seriously, the amount of ignorance in this thread from the Lebron haters is astounding.

mngopher35
05-27-2014, 05:28 PM
People really think Durant is better than LeBron is funny. Durant this post season is atrocious. Three straight series. Amos1er, you talk about Ray Allen saving LeBron all the time but how come you don't talk about Reggie Jackson saving Durant, Ibaka saving Durant, or Westbrook saving Durant? It is all so convenient for you to use double standards.

No need to exaggerate. Durant hasn't played up to his standards but he also isn't atrocious. Yes people like him love double standards but no need to go overboard with the Durant comments. He still has time to finish out the playoffs strong too...

FlashBolt
05-27-2014, 05:34 PM
No need to exaggerate. Durant hasn't played up to his standards but he also isn't atrocious. Yes people like him love double standards but no need to go overboard with the Durant comments. He still has time to finish out the playoffs strong too...

Consider the drop from regular season, yes, it is atrocious. Every advanced statistic of his plummeted. He's not even the best player on most days as Westbrook was the motor for quite some games. I'm just saying, no double standards should be used because Durant hasn't played spectacular.

amos1er
05-27-2014, 05:40 PM

I truly believe that Westbrook needs to be traded and Brooks replaced. Durant flourishes without Westbrook as we saw earlier this season when Westbrook missed all those games. Perhaps that is why his numbers are down. The return of the black hole that is Westbrook just completely throws Durant's game off. Don't get me wrong, Westbrook is a great player and is meant to be an alpha number one guy. Not a sidekick. They just don't work well together.

mngopher35
05-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Consider the drop from regular season, yes, it is atrocious. Every advanced statistic of his plummeted. He's not even the best player on most days as Westbrook was the motor for quite some games. I'm just saying, no double standards should be used because Durant hasn't played spectacular.

Now that I can agree with.

SPURSFAN1
05-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Both teams would be worse but OKC would still lose with lebron vs the Spurs and the Heat would beat the pacers with durant.

mngopher35
05-27-2014, 05:46 PM
I truly believe that Westbrook needs to be traded and Brooks replaced. Durant flourishes without Westbrook as we saw earlier this season when Westbrook missed all those games. Perhaps that is why his numbers are down. The return of the black hole that is Westbrook just completely throws Durant's game off. Don't get me wrong, Westbrook is a great player and is meant to be an alpha number one guy. Not a sidekick. They just don't work well together.

We also saw what happened last post season (where it matters) without Westy. People get on his case a lot but he is a great player. His attacking constantly actually opens it up a lot for Durant imo. We have seen multiple times this year even where Durant isn't as comfortably as a primary handler and distributor. Does Westy need to defer more often especially later in games? Yes, but he is still a great player. There may be a better fit out there but it isn't like every team is built perfectly (heck look at miami with wade/lebron overlapping skillset and bosh being played out of position with a size problem vs. most teams). If they give up on Westy they better get a heck of a return to continue contending.

Brooks does appear to need replacement at this point, agreed.

amos1er
05-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Why is it so laughable to think that Chicago could have beaten Miami? The Bulls had the best record in the league, had owned the Heat during the regular season and Rose had just won the MVP. To just assume a Durant-led Heat team would win that series is totally naive. You're talking about a team that had an MVP and three other All-Star winning players on the same roster in their prime. That was a damn good basketball team.

And even assuming the Heat got to the Finals, why are you assuming Durant would have made a difference when Dallas had played so well? Also, if Lebron is in the West, the entire landscape of the Western Conference changes and Dallas might not have even played in the Finals. So you're making a ridiculous amount of assumptions here.

Also, everyone assumes that a Lebron-led OKC team wouldn't have won a title in any of those seasons, but look at 2011-12 and Lebron clearly outplayed Durant and let that team to a title despite subpar performances from Wade. The Heat with Durant easily could have lost to OKC with Lebron in 2011-12. Seriously, the amount of ignorance in this thread from the Lebron haters is astounding.

The 2011 Bulls were very overrated. A regular season dynamo team that most experts knew would fold in the playoffs when tested by a great team. Rose was young and untested... Why in pray tell did anyone think that he could lead a team past a team led by vets such as Wade and Lebron? It makes no sense. The only reason Rose even won the MVP was because Thib's defensive schemes were so good. Rose was just fortunate enough to be the best offensive player on the best defensive team in the NBA that was lucky enough to play in the weak east. Rose was not even in the top five when it came to best offensive players in the NBA. Put a better offensive player on that team, and they would have performed better against the Heat for sure. It wasn't Rose that was the driving force behind the Bulls, rather it was the Bulls that were the driving force behind Rose. This was evident the following season when the Bulls still won a ton of games without him.

Hardaway Here
05-27-2014, 07:39 PM
Idk why so many people think that Durant would of been the leader of the Heat if Bron and Durant switched places. Wade would of been the clear leader and primary ball handler. Even now playing with Westbrook, Durant doesn't handle the ball as much. Wade only deferred to LeBron because he was/is the best player on the planet. No one was talking about Durant like that back then. So it would of clearly been Wades team and they quite possibly could be on a 4 peat because Wade and Bosh could play closer to the role that they are used to.

elwood12
05-29-2014, 02:53 AM
It would be interesting for sure, I have certainly thought about it. I think LeBron on the Thunder would be pretty deadly with the defensive ability of Serge and Westbrook. However I don't think he would have had as much success because of how tough the West is.

elwood12
05-29-2014, 02:54 AM
Scott Brooks wouldn't be able to maximize LeBron's talents as a pass first SF/PF.. hmm

Yanks All Day
05-29-2014, 08:40 AM
Scott Brooks wouldn't be able to maximize LeBron's talents as a pass first SF/PF.. hmm

Scott Brooks wouldn't be the coach of the Thunder still if he had a 4x MVP and didn't win a title with that roster.

kobe4thewinbang
05-29-2014, 10:06 AM
Poor LeBron dealing with jack-a-shot-up Westbrook? :laugh: