PDA

View Full Version : DTS Interview will air tomorrow on AC360 (CNN) @8pm. sneak peek inside thread

grandsalami
05-12-2014, 12:24 AM
And if his reponse to this question is any indacation he is 10000% not helping himself and is making things worse for himself…

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnaF3eFCUAE-hG-.jpg

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 5m
Sterling was asked if he apologized to Magic. Said Magic hasn't done everything to help minorities; isn't a good example for the kids in LA.

Clippersfan86
05-12-2014, 01:33 AM
Lmao. He's going to bury himself alive. And all of us are going to laugh our ***** off.

grandsalami
05-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Lmao. He's going to bury himself alive. And all of us are going to laugh our ***** off.

You going to watch the interview? Or dVR it?

ATX
05-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Could care less about his hollow apology. What's done is done. I won't be buying any of the crap he's selling to save his image...

raiderfaninTX
05-12-2014, 12:32 PM
It's sad and pathetic guys

Everyone is kind of just making a dollar off an old senile man, he clearly is out of sorts mentally, and needs to probably be hidden away and taken care of like most elderly people when they reach that mental state.

I mean no normal person is going to say that about magic johnson. IMO CNN is jsut as bad as he is for milking this thing for money and ratings.

"Here guys let's see what this old man who is clearly moving towards his last days has to say, I bet it's crazy." Well no **** sherlock

LOVE42
05-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Contracting HIV from not using a condom when he was cheating on his wife... Not the best role model to inner city children. Not that I believe this but it could definitely be argued.

beasted86
05-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Contracting HIV from not using a condom when he was cheating on his wife... Not the best role model to inner city children. Not that I believe this but it could definitely be argued.

You don't become a hundred millionaire without blood on your hands...whether it's cheating, stealing, murder, dishonesty, discrimination, infidelity or other. Some are just worse than others.

Sterling is surely not in the position to call out Magic being guilty of the same type of infidelity as well as being a racist and sexist slumlord.

Tony_Starks
05-12-2014, 12:59 PM
And if his reponse to this question is any indacation he is 10000% not helping himself and is making things worse for himself…

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnaF3eFCUAE-hG-.jpg

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 5m
Sterling was asked if he apologized to Magic. Said Magic hasn't done everything to help minorities; isn't a good example for the kids in LA.

This guy is senile. Magic opens establishments in LA, Compton, Inglewood...etc... providing jobs for countless minorities but he's not helping them and isn't a good example?

Pathetic attempt to justify putting down a legend who the city loves...

Clippersfan86
05-12-2014, 07:00 PM
You going to watch the interview? Or dVR it?

DVR. I'll be at work.

Clippersfan86
05-12-2014, 08:39 PM
He just said Anderson Cooper is a bigger racist than him lol

grandsalami
05-12-2014, 08:41 PM
He just said Anderson Cooper is a bigger racist than him lol

Did you hear the rant he went in about magic johnson?

grandsalami
05-12-2014, 08:59 PM
I have no clue why he did this interview. It did not help him in the slightest.

Tony_Starks
05-12-2014, 09:05 PM
To listen to this man ramble and rant is kindof sad and pathetic. He really needs to just go away...

Cal827
05-12-2014, 10:42 PM
I think Dementia is kicking in.

Crackadalic
05-12-2014, 11:01 PM
I just heard this. I didn't think he would make it worse

This interview has made him 10 times worse

If you didn't think he was a full blown racist during the tapes then this interview 100% confirm it. He has to go

Nba do the right thing and terminate the clippers so he has no choice but to sell

cmellofan15
05-12-2014, 11:26 PM
more coverage of Donald Sterling is not what the NBA needs, but the media love it so they'll get what they can..ehh..

Tony_Starks
05-13-2014, 12:04 AM
I just heard this. I didn't think he would make it worse

This interview has made him 10 times worse

If you didn't think he was a full blown racist during the tapes then this interview 100% confirm it. He has to go

Nba do the right thing and terminate the clippers so he has no choice but to sell

Even at his advanced age it amazes me how clueless he is. Talking about he only made ONE mistake? Saying that chick made him say what he did.

I'm like wow man are you really this dumb or do you just think everyone else is.

Cracka2HI!
05-13-2014, 03:32 AM
Oh man that was hard for me to watch. It's really sad how bad Sterling makes himself look. He doesn't even realize what he's saying is offensive. I think he was 100% genuine and sorry in the interview and he still made things much worse for himself. He couldn't say the right thing if he tried because he thinks he's saying the right things. Don't get me wrong I don't feel sorry for Sterling. I think he's still of sound mind. I feel horrible for the entire situation being a Clipper fan.

This has ruined my favorite Clipper season in 18 years. I was never embarrassed to be a fan of the laughing stock of the league. Only now do I feel like a laughing stock being a true fan of a team owned by Donald Sterling. I really hope the league can wrap this up quickly because I can't watch stuff like this much longer. There is no way to avoid it. I could never not be a Clipper fan. It's not in me to just drop them and root for another team. I do feel a big void in my life where my Clipper fan used to be though.

Clippersfan86
05-13-2014, 04:34 AM
Anderson Cooper asks Sterling about Magic and Sterling yells out "He's got aids!!!!! He should be ashamed". So sad but hilarious how dumb and random it was.

Clippersfan86
05-13-2014, 04:38 AM
ACDS MJ: http://youtu.be/w2WK55BDWTk

Interview

JasonJohnHorn
05-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Did you guys watch all that? WOW!!!! He's not only likely pissed of people of colour, but alos people with HIV/AIDS, and that story about his grandchild sounded like a load of horse $#!T.

I have to say, listening to that conversation, he REALLY seems like a senile person. I don't mean that to sound ageist, but it seems like cognitively he is simply not there. That is not to say he isn't evil or 'racist' or one of the biggest @$$holes on the planet, but he also does not have full mental capabilities.

utl768
05-13-2014, 01:11 PM
he was spot on when it comes to magic johnson being a disgrace

JasonJohnHorn
05-13-2014, 02:41 PM
he was spot on when it comes to magic johnson being a disgrace

What did Magic do that was so disgraceful? I'm curious what athletes you are a fan of. I'm sure some have done worse than Magic.

Magic has done a lot of good in the world.

utl768
05-13-2014, 03:40 PM
What did Magic do that was so disgraceful? I'm curious what athletes you are a fan of. I'm sure some have done worse than Magic.

Magic has done a lot of good in the world.

he went out screwed anything with a vagina and got aids

some role model

sterling is a racist but i wouldnt want anyone i know being associated with magic either

P&GRealist
05-13-2014, 03:46 PM
I think Dementia is kicking in.

I think he's being tactful with his responses.

utl768
05-13-2014, 03:49 PM
sterling clearly has something up with his mind to think his players still love him and stuff

slashsnake
05-13-2014, 03:56 PM

some role model

sterling is a racist but i wouldnt want anyone i know being associated with magic either

It is just so weird with Sterling. It seems like his whole defense in that interview was an attack on Magic... That he thinks he's better than Magic. I could care less if he is or isn't.

Even though I don't really know anything about either of them, I'd rather have a guy who 20 years ago had a lot of sex as a role model over someone who 30 years ago and last week has proven time and again he is a racist.

Crackadalic
05-13-2014, 04:28 PM

some role model

Just like 80% of the sports and entertainment world.