PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Blames Teammates For Not Winning MVP

amos1er
05-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Lebron says that he feels he played well enough individually to win the award, but his teammates did not. Thoughts...

http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/lebron-james-says-team-didnt-win-enough-for-him-to-win-mvp/

koreancabbage
05-10-2014, 12:25 AM
Lebron says that he feels he played well enough individually to win the award, but his teammates did not. Thoughts...

http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/lebron-james-says-team-didnt-win-enough-for-him-to-win-mvp/

he is right though, his team and himself went through an up and down season. I mean ya, individual stats wise, it would have been good enough to win, but OKC was more consistent down the stretch.

and everything else is taken out of context because he said that the entire team went through a lot of ups and downs and that he didn't take responsibilities in helping his team get over rough patches - thus not deserving of winning the MVP.

but in reality, i don't think he cared as much this year as before. he's got his eyes on the bigger prize

remind you KD also had LBJ-type of phenomenal year. it out-shined LBJ's 'extraordinary' year as well (basically better than LBJ's all round games, peripheral stats and advanced stats). no doubt he won this fair and square because of that and his team's play as well.

but this is kinda old news.

5ass
05-10-2014, 12:27 AM
"we had too many up & down stretches throughout the season, and if my team's not winning I shouldn't be the
MVP"
I see nothing wrong with what he said. Born is a proven team player, and he has never forced a player off his team.

Asik's better
05-10-2014, 12:39 AM
Op obviously only read 1/4 of the article

amos1er
05-10-2014, 12:47 AM
Let the apologists begin.

Sadds The Gr8
05-10-2014, 12:48 AM
This is like over a week old....but yea he's a twat for saying that

bathroom_man
05-10-2014, 12:48 AM
'Grabs large size popcorn and blueberry icee'

amos1er
05-10-2014, 12:49 AM
The comment has been conveniently removed from his twitter btw. If there is nothing wrong with what he said, then why remove it.

koreancabbage
05-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Let the apologists begin.

stirring **** from nothing. there is nothing wrong with what he said if you read the entire quote. apologists only have to defend something this is an issue. this isn't an issue.

i mean you're bring up something so people can look like they have to defend Lebron when in fact there is nothing to argue about.

why do you even try?

Crackadalic
05-10-2014, 12:52 AM

Lmao you just won't give it up bro. Did you actually read the article?

Hell his defense this year hasn't been good to his standards this year.

He still going to win a chip and nothing pains me more then the heat to win another one. Durant had the best season but bron going to come out the champ

koreancabbage
05-10-2014, 12:53 AM
The comment has been conveniently removed from his twitter btw. If there is nothing wrong with what he said, then why remove it.

because of people like you who take things and twist it entirely.

Avenged
05-10-2014, 01:01 AM
Stir it up.

Hawkeye15
05-10-2014, 01:04 AM
"we had too many up & down stretches throughout the season, and if my team's not winning I shouldn't be the MVP"
I see nothing wrong with what he said. Born is a proven team player, and he has never forced a player off his team.

this

Hawkeye15
05-10-2014, 01:05 AM
I mean, how the **** does the OP just ignore the rest of the quote?

Oh right, because he is a kobephile that lives to do anything he can to put down LeBron..

conway429
05-10-2014, 01:06 AM
I don't like LeBron and would love to bash him as much as anyone else, but OP is deliberately being deceptive with the title as well as the thread altogether.
Its commonly said that team performance factors into MVP voting (whether that should be the case or not is a different story). The Heat just weren't that great.
That said, I don't think LeBron was good enough to be the MVP this year (despite him saying he thought he was). But no where does he blame his teammates.

conway429
05-10-2014, 01:09 AM

Oh right, because he is a kobephile that lives to do anything he can to put down LeBron..

it's funny cause it's usually the argument Kobephiles give for why Kobe didn't win MVPs in the mid 2000s... because the team didn't do well enough. I guess by the same logic OP feels Kobe would blame his teammates for not winning MVP too.

Jarvo
05-10-2014, 01:13 AM
Anything to make Lebron look bad eh?

Htownballa1622
05-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Op agenda= obvious

/thread

amos1er
05-10-2014, 01:27 AM
I read the whole quote. Fact is, whether it's true or not... It's still douchey to say in the first place. #humility

amos1er
05-10-2014, 01:28 AM
Anything to make Lebron look bad eh?

He is doing a good enough job of that on his own.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 01:29 AM
it's funny cause it's usually the argument Kobephiles give for why Kobe didn't win MVPs in the mid 2000s... because the team didn't do well enough. I guess by the same logic OP feels Kobe would blame his teammates for not winning MVP too.

Only difference is Kobe never came out and said it in public. Talk about throwing your teammates under the buss. Geez.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 01:32 AM
I don't like LeBron and would love to bash him as much as anyone else, but OP is deliberately being deceptive with the title as well as the thread altogether.
Its commonly said that team performance factors into MVP voting (whether that should be the case or not is a different story). The Heat just weren't that great.
That said, I don't think LeBron was good enough to be the MVP this year (despite him saying he thought he was). But no where does he blame his teammates.

He said he felt his individual play was good enough and that if his team had done better the award would have been his. He is obviously insinuating something. Don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out.

Why is the comment removed from his Twitter if it's so innocent then.

Gibby
05-10-2014, 01:41 AM
Only difference is Kobe never came out and said it in public. Talk about throwing your teammates under the buss. Geez.

didn't kobe trash smush parker. Lol lebron never singled out anyone. He just his team didn't win enough. He could have many explanations for that. ie lost too many close games, team was tired, injuries, lacking chemistry.

IKnowHoops
05-10-2014, 01:41 AM

Actually Kobe has said many times that the MVP is a team award not an individual award, and says thats the reason why he hasn't won more. So......next....

IKnowHoops
05-10-2014, 01:44 AM
He said he felt his individual play was good enough and that if his team had done better the award would have been his. He is obviously insinuating something. Don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out.

Why is the comment removed from his Twitter if it's so innocent then.

If anything he was wrong saying he did enough to win because he didn't. KD had the better statistical year so thats why he should of taken it down. Its kind of like crying over spilled milk. But your reach for Bron blaming teammates was...and I'll quote your boy Kobe "a yoga stretch".

Gibby
05-10-2014, 01:45 AM
[/B]

If anything he was wrong saying he did enough to win because he didn't. KD had the better statistical year so thats why he should of taken it down. Its kind of like crying over spilled milk. But your reach for Bron blaming teammates was...and I'll quote your boy Kobe "a yoga stretch".

a bikram yoga stretch.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 01:49 AM
Amoser is a joke and once again, is proving that he's never going to change. Kobe is notorious for throwing teammates under the bus. Remember when he said Smush Parker can't talk to him because he's not worthy enough? Or how about him telling Swaggy P that he doesn't talk to players who are 20 games under .500? You clearly read the post and wanted to deceive everyone by changing it into a "me, me, me" situation. He said he did enough but that winning games is what ultimately counts and if he's not winning games, he's not the MVP; which is very true considering most MVP's have the best or very close to best record. Give it a break, Amos1er. And then people like you wonder why Kobe receives unnecessary bashing(s).

bleedprple&gold
05-10-2014, 01:49 AM
Horrible trolling thread and I don't even like Lebron. Any sensible mod needs to lock this up or at least change the title.

bathroom_man
05-10-2014, 01:52 AM
Amosler vs. the world on this one

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 01:55 AM

It wouldn't have to be if he didn't post ridiculous nonsense every time.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 01:56 AM
Amoser is a joke and once again, is proving that he's never going to change. Kobe is notorious for throwing teammates under the bus. Remember when he said Smush Parker can't talk to him because he's not worthy enough? Or how about him telling Swaggy P that he doesn't talk to players who are 20 games under .500? You clearly read the post and wanted to deceive everyone by changing it into a "me, me, me" situation. He said he did enough but that winning games is what ultimately counts and if he's not winning games, he's not the MVP; which is very true considering most MVP's have the best or very close to best record. Give it a break, Amos1er. And then people like you wonder why Kobe receives unnecessary bashing(s).

He said that about Smush years later and after Smush had bashed him in the press first by saying that Wade was a better team player than Kobe was. Notice how I didn't bring Kobe into this once again. The thread topic was about Lebron's comments.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 01:59 AM

Lebron clearly said that he played well enough individually and that it was his team that came up short. He even removed the comment from Twitter. Clearly this was a very conceded thing to say. Can't believe you are all in such denial.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 02:01 AM

Yes, it does take all of you to combine to match wits with me. Lol. Oh look, I just pulled a Lebron.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 02:02 AM

Not directly. Though it was pretty obvious that he did indirectly.

bathroom_man
05-10-2014, 02:04 AM

Every players needs to be critize tho. Unfortunately for lebron, he gets more than others. Its all good

amos1er
05-10-2014, 02:05 AM
Actually Kobe has said many times that the MVP is a team award not an individual award, and says thats the reason why he hasn't won more. So......next....

Can you actually back this up with a quote. Or are we just supposed to take your word for it. Surely you can dig up something from the Lebronite wiki.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 02:06 AM
Lebron clearly said that he played well enough individually and that it was his team that came up short. He even removed the comment from Twitter. Clearly this was a very conceded thing to say. Can't believe you are all in such denial.

Uhm, no. He said "our." Our includes LeBron, which means as a collective group (yes, Amos1er, basketball is recognized as a team game). In case you did not know, LeBron also said that if his team was not winning, he should not be MVP. This is basically the notion of him pointing out that winning is the most important part of being the MVP and if winning is not something they are doing consistently, it's not his award to win.

bathroom_man
05-10-2014, 02:06 AM
Yes, it does take all of you to combine to match wits with me. Lol. Oh look, I just pulled a Lebron.

Do watcha gotta do, Mow 'em down, brah

amos1er
05-10-2014, 02:07 AM
Every players needs to be critize tho. Unfortunately for lebron, he gets more than others. Its all good

Lebron clearly brought this one on himself. Though his adoring Lebronite fan base will defend him through anything. It's quite amusing really.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 02:08 AM
Uhm, no. He said "our." Our includes LeBron, which means as a collective group (yes, Amos1er, basketball is recognized as a team game). In case you did not know, LeBron also said that if his team was not winning, he should not be MVP. This is basically the notion of him pointing out that winning is the most important part of being the MVP and if winning is not something they are doing consistently, it's not his award to win.

Lol. This rationale is precious.

Hawkeye15
05-10-2014, 02:09 AM
wow

JC_
05-10-2014, 02:12 AM

Not sure what twitter has to do with anything. He said this in a game interview and there was no controversy about it when he said it so why is there now?

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 02:16 AM
Lol. This rationale is precious.

So the fact that you can't comprehend what was being said and misinterpreted everything anyone else has written is precious? First thing you've posted that isn't out-of-the-world idiocy!

Gibby
05-10-2014, 02:23 AM
Can you actually back this up with a quote. Or are we just supposed to take your word for it. Surely you can dig up something from the Lebronite wiki.

"I didn't expect this award would come to me," Bryant said. "I'm surprised. I've played pretty well in other seasons. Our team hasn't been as good. Things just fell into place."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3384468

jerellh528
05-10-2014, 02:26 AM
Yikes, I knew bron says dumb stuff, but I didn't know he would stoop this low.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 02:27 AM

So essentially, Kobe implied that he hasn't won before because his team wasn't as good. Which therefore means Amo1ser also means LeBron/Kobe blames/blamed teammates for not winning MVP. Good find, Gibby!

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 02:27 AM
Yikes, I knew bron says dumb stuff, but I didn't know he would stoop this low.

Could say the same about you.

Gibby
05-10-2014, 02:28 AM
So essentially, Kobe implied that he hasn't won before because his team wasn't as good. Which therefore means Amo1ser also means LeBron/Kobe blames/blamed teammates for not winning MVP. Good find, Gibby!

it wasn't hard to find lol

jerellh528
05-10-2014, 02:28 AM

whats your point? I'm not constantly in the public eye

5ass
05-10-2014, 02:30 AM

Lol A1oser is calling for back up.

jerellh528
05-10-2014, 02:35 AM
Its pathetic of him. Claim individually you play well enough to win but your team didn't ..then later try to clear it up but saying as a team we didn't play good enough, then after that fails you try to remove your comments completely. I swear dude needs to just keep his mouth shut and play ball like durant does. I can't believe lebron can do no wrong in the eyes of some of you sheep. Its like you worship him out of spite, just to irritate others.

Kushed
05-10-2014, 02:35 AM
well this whole thread was comical lmao

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 02:40 AM
Its pathetic of him. Claim individually you play well enough to win but your team didn't ..then later try to clear it up but saying as a team we didn't play good enough, then after that fails you try to remove your comments completely. I swear dude needs to just keep his mouth shut and play ball like durant does. I can't believe lebron can do no wrong in the eyes of some of you sheep. Its like you worship him out of spite, just to irritate others.

It's just funny that you gets let your biased urges get to you and use those urges to convince yourself that he's a terrible individual. Kobe said the exact same thing, btw.

jerellh528
05-10-2014, 02:41 AM
It's just funny that you gets let your biased urges get to you and use those urges to convince yourself that he's a terrible individual. Kobe said the exact same thing, btw.

not even close, kobe used it when he actually won, saying he didn't expect the award. Not like lebron used it in a loss saying he played well enough to win. nice try tho

jerellh528
05-10-2014, 02:44 AM

Hes not terrible, his worshipers are. He's just a coward, ego driven, moron that has immeasurable basketball talent in my eyes. Honestly if i never ever heard of psd and had to deal with all the idiot leBoners on this site, I would probably only just not like him, not hate him like i do now.

Hawkeye15
05-10-2014, 02:45 AM
Hes not terrible, his worshipers are. He's just a coward, ego driven, moron that has immeasurable basketball talent in my eyes. Honestly if i never ever heard of psd and had to deal with all the idiot leBoners on this site, I would probably only just not like him, not hate him like i do now.

you literally just nailed why I went from disliking Kobe, to hating him.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 02:46 AM
not even close, kobe used it when he actually won, saying he didn't expect the award. Not like lebron used it in a loss saying he played well enough to win. nice try tho

Kobe said he didn't win in the previous years despite him playing well enough because his team weren't as good. What do you mean that isn't close to what LeBron said? Both are stating that they did enough but ultimately team accomplishment is what wins the MVP. Are we reading the same thing or are you reading 99 ways to hate LeBron for?

Written by Amos1er and published by Illusionist

jerellh528
05-10-2014, 02:50 AM
you literally just nailed why I went from disliking Kobe, to hating him.

I can sympathize completely with you, even though were on opposite sides of the fence. It's an easy thing to do on this site haha.

Hawkeye15
05-10-2014, 02:52 AM
I can sympathize completely with you, even though were on opposite sides of the fence. It's an easy thing to do on this site haha.

yes it is. It sucks honestly.

jerellh528
05-10-2014, 02:53 AM
Kobe said he didn't win in the previous years despite him playing well enough because his team weren't as good. What do you mean that isn't close to what LeBron said? Both are stating that they did enough but ultimately team accomplishment is what wins the MVP. Are we reading the same thing or are you reading 99 ways to hate LeBron for?

Written by Amos1er and published by Illusionist

no i just read this:

"It's Hollywood, it's a movie script. The perfect ending would be for us to hold a championship trophy at the end of it," Bryant said at a news conference attended by his teammates, club officials, his wife and two daughters.

"This is an award I couldn't have won on my own. I can't thank these guys [his teammates] enough. These are my guys, these are my brothers. Let's get ready for tomorrow."

"I didn't expect this award would come to me," Bryant said. "I'm surprised. I've played pretty well in other seasons. Our team hasn't been as good. Things just fell into place."

what did you read?

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 02:56 AM
no i just read this:

"It's Hollywood, it's a movie script. The perfect ending would be for us to hold a championship trophy at the end of it," Bryant said at a news conference attended by his teammates, club officials, his wife and two daughters.

"This is an award I couldn't have won on my own. I can't thank these guys [his teammates] enough. These are my guys, these are my brothers. Let's get ready for tomorrow."

what did you read?

Highlighted above, one can clearly imply that Kobe stated that he played well in other seasons to win it but because of teammate circumstances, it was not enough for him to win the MVP despite his great seasons. I'm sorry you have not fully developed as a human being.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 02:57 AM
So the fact that you can't comprehend what was being said and misinterpreted everything anyone else has written is precious? First thing you've posted that isn't out-of-the-world idiocy!

I comprehended it alright. I just took it as more apologist nonsense though. Was amazed at the lengths you want to to defend him though. Surely you have to admit that what he said was egotistical and derogatory towards his teammates just a bit no.

jerellh528
05-10-2014, 03:01 AM
Highlighted above, one can clearly imply that Kobe stated that he played well in other seasons to win it but because of teammate circumstances, it was not enough for him to win the MVP despite his great seasons. I'm sorry you have not fully developed as a human being.

yeah thats exactly like this:"I think I played well enough to win it, but I don't think our team played well enough to win it."

I don't care what you have to say in response. I know you're probably a child and would never talk to me like this in person if i were face to face with you. Im done talking to you. Im putting you on ignore like I've done to iknowhoops and naps

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:02 AM

Is this really the best you could do. Omg. Kobe was complementing his teammates a year he won the award, not saying that he felt he had it locked up from an individual standpoint had his team performed better in a year that he came up short. One is praise and the other is making excuses. A poor effort on your part really.

Gibby
05-10-2014, 03:05 AM
Is this really the best you could do. Omg. Kobe was complementing his teammates a year he won the award, not saying that he felt he had it locked up from an individual standpoint had his team performed better in a year that he came up short. One is praise and the other is making excuses. A poor effort on your part really.

didn't he say he didn't win it before because his team wasn't good so how is that complementing.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 03:07 AM
yeah thats exactly like this:"I think I played well enough to win it, but I don't think our team played well enough to win it."

I don't care what you have to say in response. I know you're probably a child and would never talk to me like this in person if i were face to face with you. Im done talking to you. Im putting you on ignore like I've done to iknowhoops and naps

Look how insecure you are. Bringing in a social issue that has nothing to do with an NBA related topic because you're out of place with yourself and can't find any other logical response to justify your silly retorts. Yes, ignore me and run along. Maybe you can threaten some other PSD members when you're self conscious. Does it make you feel better when you threaten people in a sports forum? Haha.

Who knew?

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:10 AM

Bravo, you nailed it. Congrats on being able to read between the lines. Lol. Them defending Lebron right now sounds like someone in the KKK defending Sterling... Or at least Sterling's piss poor excuse of trying to get laid. Lol. The only thing is that Sterling doesn't have a balegerently die hard fan base like Lebron does so his comments won't get swept under the rug the same way Lebron's do. Not surprised in the least that these guys fail to see the error of Lebron's comments. ****, even he did, that's why he removed them from Twitter soon after. Lol.

As for those two, I wouldn't put them on ignore, they are far to entertaining to laugh at for that. Ha.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 03:10 AM

So you ignore when he loses because it doesn't make Kobe look good? Good publicity and argument from your part. I forgot that logic doesn't apply when we're speaking of Kobe.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:12 AM
didn't he say he didn't win it before because his team wasn't good so how is that complementing.

He never said that. He is not that foolish and delusional.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 03:12 AM
Bravo, you nailed it. Congrats on being able to read between the lines. Lol. Them defending Lebron right now sounds like someone in the KKK defending Sterling... Or at least Sterling's piss poor excuse of trying to get laid. Lol. The only thing is that Sterling doesn't have a balegerently die hard fan base like Lebron does so his comments won't get swept under the rug the same way Lebron's do. Not surprised in the least that these guys fail to see the error of Lebron's comments. ****, even he did, that's why he removed them from Twitter soon after. Lol.

As for those two, I wouldn't put them on ignore, they are far to entertaining to laugh at for that. Ha.

So he removed a twitter post that wasn't from his account that someone obtained from an interview? Wow, this is some CIA work by LeBron.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 03:13 AM
He never said that. He is not that foolish and delusional.

So what does this mean. Care to explain what Bryant was referring to?

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:16 AM
So you ignore when he loses because it doesn't make Kobe look good? Good publicity and argument from your part. I forgot that logic doesn't apply when we're speaking of Kobe.

Really?!? Come on, can't you see the difference between the two. Kobe was giving an acceptance speech and praising his teammates, while Lebron was gripping as to why he didn't win the award while at the same time throwing his teammates under the buss. One was making excuses, while the other was showing humility and singing praises

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Really?!? Come on, can't you see the difference between the two. Kobe was giving an acceptance speech and praising his teammates, while Lebron was gripping as to why he didn't win the award while at the same time throwing his teammates under the buss. One was making excuses, while the other was showing humility and singing praises

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:17 AM

Clearly he was being modest and saying that he has had better individual seasons and that it was his team that put him over the top.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 03:18 AM
Clearly he was being modest and saying that he has had better individual seasons and that it was his team that put him over the top.

He said his team wasn't as good before. Where did you read that his team put him over the top when he clearly states the opposite?

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:19 AM

Bingo!!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:26 AM
He said his team wasn't as good before. Where did you read that his team put him over the top when he clearly states the opposite?

Come on man. Now your reaching. He was in a totally different position... He was accepting an award, not making excuses as to why he didn't win it in the first place. He was being a gracious by complementing his current team, not a sore loser and blaming them and saying that he had the individual stats to win, not the team record which is complete BS anyways because Durant out played him statistically and lead a less talented team to more wins in a far more difficult conference. Perhaps he should put some of that blame on himself instead of always focusing on individual stats instead of winning games. He had better players in a weaker conference... Its on him that he couldn't win more games, not his team.

IKnowHoops
05-10-2014, 03:27 AM

http://www.collegelatinos.com/kobe-says-mvp-is-a-true-team-award/article/307.htm

IKnowHoops
05-10-2014, 03:30 AM

Dude you love to era between the lines when Bron talks but not Kobe? Kobe said he's played better, but the team hasn't been good. Thats exactly what your blaming Bron for saying. Your ridiculous. You are a hypocrite who will never admit truth if it doesn't fit your plan. Your a fake and a fraud and a true troll. Unbelievable.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 03:32 AM
Come on man. Now your reaching. He was in a totally different position... He was accepting an award, not making excuses as to why he didn't win it in the first place. He was being a gracious by complementing his current team, not a sore loser and blaming them and saying that he had the individual stats to win, not the team record which is complete BS anyways because Durant out played him statistically and lead a less talented team to more wins in a far more difficult conference. Perhaps he should put some of that blame on himself instead of always focusing on individual stats instead of winning games. He had better players in a weaker conference... Its on him that he couldn't win more games, not his team.

It doesn't matter when and where and why he said it.. He said it and that's what is meant by it. Don't do double standards. I would hope to think you're more logical than you are portraying yourself. If not, you are not very bright.

IKnowHoops
05-10-2014, 03:32 AM
Bingo!!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Kobe: "Ive played better, but the team wasn't good"

Same thing! Are you serious? You and Jerell are some ignants

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:38 AM
Dude you love to era between the lines when Bron talks but not Kobe? Kobe said he's played better, but the team hasn't been good. Thats exactly what your blaming Bron for saying. Your ridiculous. You are a hypocrite who will never admit truth if it doesn't fit your plan. Your a fake and a fraud and a true troll. Unbelievable.

Again for the 20th time, it makes a difference what you are saying when you win and when you lose. Kobe was being a gracious winner and complimentimg his team while Lebron was being a sore loser and blaming his team. What else could it possibly mean when he says that he had the individual stats, but the team didn't win enough. For Pete's sake... Lol.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:39 AM
That's not what he said. Try again.

LakersSaintsLSU
05-10-2014, 03:41 AM

I vividly remember you being the world's number 1 laker hater so you can keep your trap closed as well

amos1er
05-10-2014, 03:42 AM
What one says in victory is measured differently than what one says in defeat.

LakersSaintsLSU
05-10-2014, 03:42 AM
Let's be honest no one would love lebron if it wasnt for kobe 100 percent of you Lebron fans only cheer for him because of your MASSIVE hate for kobe.....digs deep dosent it

L8kers4life
05-10-2014, 04:02 AM
Here we go, Kobe brought up again, will this ever end, why is Kobe always brought up, foe Christ sake this is getting pathetic. Im a Lakers fan and a Kobe fan, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with what LeBron said, he is right, had his team been more consistent he may have won it, but again, quit with the kobephile ish, not everything has to do with kobe.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 04:07 AM
Here we go, Kobe brought up again, will this ever end, why is Kobe always brought up, foe Christ sake this is getting pathetic. Im a Lakers fan and a Kobe fan, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with what LeBron said, he is right, had his team been more consistent he may have won it, but again, quit with the kobephile ish, not everything has to do with kobe.

But as a franchise player and team leader, isn't Lebron most held accountable for making his teammates better. After all, Durant lead his team to more victories in a far more difficult conference, with a weaker supporting cast, and with his wingman missing a significant amount of games. The leader deserves most of the credit in both victory and defeat after all.

L8kers4life
05-10-2014, 04:11 AM
He said his team wasn't as good, not his team was not good, quit spinning the words. I see why you guys debate this stuff and amoser is making it worse by continuing to argue, but there is nothing wrong with what lebron or kobe said, everybody needs to stop this bull ish, its getting f'n old, aren't any of you sick of this ish already? Not everything is a kobe, lebron comparison

L8kers4life
05-10-2014, 04:22 AM
Flash there is a difference saying that when you win the award vs saying it when you lose the award. I see what your saying about kobe, it is very close, but he didn't say it when he lost it, there is a difference. But who gives a ****, this argument is pointless, why the fu#& do you have to defend everything LeBron says, every thread about lebron you come in defending him, are you not a Durant fan? why do you always have to defend lebron, your exactly whAt people call kobe fans, and you will just make more people hate lebron by continuing to do this, don't egg on amoser its pointless

L8kers4life
05-10-2014, 04:27 AM
I will definitely agree that this title is misleading, he is not blaming teammates. He is saying our team,.

mngopher35
05-10-2014, 04:30 AM
Lakers 4 life I will give you credit here, good post. You are looking at things through rational eyes. What you maybe have missed is years of this from amos and many others who are "lakers or kobe fans". It goes the exact same way for some "Lebron and Heat fans". Unfortunately because of posters similar to the op that is why these threads turn into the back and forth. It isn't out of no where, it is from years of the same type of bs. As for the quote itself and the whole article I agree with you.

Also don't get me wrong as I have had good conversations with posters like Bruno and Lakers + Dodgers and more good laker (and I'm guessing) Kobe fans. Unfortunately both sides have some not so good posters who continually try to stir the pot and bash a player they don't like. Look at the poster right above your first post claiming that people only like Lebron because of Kobe. Umm, seriously? It is just really annoying and since the lakers are a very popular team worldwide there are just a lot of laker/kobe posters like these two.

When a poster like yourself (laker/kobe fan) calls these guys out I think it helps, so props to you for this.

FlashBolt
05-10-2014, 04:39 AM
Flash there is a difference saying that when you win the award vs saying it when you lose the award. I see what your saying about kobe, it is very close, but he didn't say it when he lost it, there is a difference. But who gives a ****, this argument is pointless, why the fu#& do you have to defend everything LeBron says, every thread about lebron you come in defending him, are you not a Durant fan? why do you always have to defend lebron, your exactly whAt people call kobe fans, and you will just make more people hate lebron by continuing to do this, don't egg on amoser its pointless

I understand where you are coming from but Bryant did lose it and he's reflecting upon it when he won. Nonetheless, you are right. The majority of us have had to deal with nonsense from fellas who continue to troll and represent themselves in a foolish manner. This was not thread worthy and was a clear bait. We fell for it and now I will have to report Amos1er for creating it.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-10-2014, 05:14 AM

I understand where you are coming from but Bryant did lose it and he's reflecting upon it when he won. Nonetheless, you are right. The majority of us have had to deal with nonsense from fellas who continue to troll and represent themselves in a foolish manner. This was not thread worthy and was a clear bait. We fell for it and now I will have to report Amos1er for creating it.

Are you in 8th grade? you Guys make me sick. Handle things on your own. Don't be a female and get mods involved like a kid would.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Are you in 8th grade? you Guys make me sick. Handle things on your own. Don't be a female and get mods involved like a kid would.

Seriously, the guy clearly loses the debate and gets owned and has to go calling for help from the mods when all is said and done. If you are gonna play a man's game, play by a man's rules.

naps
05-10-2014, 05:59 AM
Why is this Kobephile not banned yet?

Where in the hell did LeBron say his teammates are responsible for him not winning it? He said "We had too many up & down stretches throughout the season, and if my team's not winning, then I shouldn't be the MVP."

WTF is wrong with what he said? Kobephiles please give it up. Be jealous when it's about Iverson, Vince, or T-Mac; NOT LeBron because LeBron is in the top 5 ever class.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 06:05 AM
Why is this Kobephile not banned yet?

Where in the hell did LeBron say his teammates are responsible for him not winning it? He said "We had too many up & down stretches throughout the season, and if my team's not winning, then I shouldn't be the MVP."

WTF is wrong with what he said? Kobephiles please give it up. Be jealous when it's about Iverson, Vince, or T-Mac; NOT LeBron because LeBron is in the top 5 ever class.

Top five. Lol. This is exactly what I am talking about. No rational person places Lebron in the top five. You have no right to call anyone a "Kobephile" when you sputter nonsense like this. Even your fellow Lebronite brethren are not foolish enough to claim Lebron a top five player of all time. Give me a break. How is Lebron better than guys like Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, and Shaq. Please explain that one to me. I would love to hear it.

naps
05-10-2014, 06:21 AM
Top five. Lol. This is exactly what I am talking about. No rational person places Lebron in the top five. You have no right to call anyone a "Kobephile" when you sputter nonsense like this. Even your fellow Lebronite brethren are not foolish enough to claim Lebron a top five player of all time. Give me a break. How is Lebron better than guys like Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Wilt, and Shaq. Please explain that one to me. I would love to hear it.

You should just be banned from this site. Must be 11. Show me first where LeBron blamed his TEAMMATES. Then I will for sure ans you quest.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 06:31 AM
You should just be banned from this site. Must be 11. Show me first where LeBron blamed his TEAMMATES. Then I will for sure ans you quest.

Of course you skirt away from my challenge. I have already provided more than enough examples throughout this thread. Obviously you can't back up your claims. To bed with you.

naps
05-10-2014, 06:37 AM
Of course you skirt away from my challenge. I have already provided more than enough examples throughout this thread. Obviously you can't back up your claims. To bed with you.

Again, I am asking you to show me where LeBron blamed his TEAMMATES. Did you see how you got called out by EVERYONE except 2/3 of your kinds (you know who they are) for your nonsensical baby crying and man-crush on LeBron? You made a false thread title and a false OP. Nowhere and never did LeBron blame his teammates. He "We had too many up & down stretches throughout the season, and if my team's not winning, then I shouldn't be the MVP."

Again show me how your thread title is not another cheap and immature attempt satisfy your inferiority complex.

amos1er
05-10-2014, 06:53 AM
Again, I am asking you to show me where LeBron blamed his TEAMMATES. Did you see how you got called out by EVERYONE except 2/3 of your kinds (you know who they are) for your nonsensical baby crying and man-crush on LeBron? You made a false thread title and a false OP. Nowhere and never did LeBron blame his teammates. He "We had too many up & down stretches throughout the season, and if my team's not winning, then I shouldn't be the MVP."

Again show me how your thread title is not another cheap and immature attempt satisfy your inferiority complex.

You can't answer a question with a question. I have right of first request. You answer me first and I will again for the fiftyith time repost what Lebron originally said. Sound fair.

naps
05-10-2014, 07:04 AM
You can't answer a question with a question. I have right of first request. You answer me first and I will again for the fiftyith time repost what Lebron originally said. Sound fair.

Are you ****ing serious? I asked in the first post (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?864428-Lebron-Blames-Teammates-For-Not-Winning-MVP&p=28468907#post28468907) "Where in the hell did LeBron say his teammates are responsible for him not winning it?" Then you asked me a different off-topic question just to stay away from your own blasphemy of creating this falsified thread. Show me where LeBron blamed his teammates and I will show you how LeBron is worthy of top 5 as many times as you want.

Abel Ye
05-10-2014, 07:05 AM
inb4 lockkkkkkkkk

b@llhog24
05-10-2014, 07:51 AM
wow

this.

b@llhog24
05-10-2014, 07:53 AM
He said his team wasn't as good, not his team was not good, quit spinning the words. I see why you guys debate this stuff and amoser is making it worse by continuing to argue, but there is nothing wrong with what lebron or kobe said, everybody needs to stop this bull ish, its getting f'n old, aren't any of you sick of this ish already? Not everything is a kobe, lebron comparison

And this.

archdevil84
05-10-2014, 07:57 AM
my goodness atmos1er. is it your life mission to discredit and hate on lebron? do you earn money for hating on him? you make a thread every week about what lebron does wrong etc etc..

Sports Illustrator
05-10-2014, 08:10 AM
This thread will be closed as the title does not portray with the article says. For future reference, please do not make any threads that are intended to bait other fans. That is not allowed on this site.