PDA

View Full Version : Donald Sterling: I was only saying racist things to get laid.

grandsalami
05-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Deadspin ‏@Deadspin 8m
Donald Sterling: I was only saying racist things to get laid. http://deadsp.in/Tg78j7E

"I'm talking to a girl. I'm trying to have sex with her," Sterling says, shattering records for the unsexiest thing you've ever heard. (You can hear the audio at Radar.)'

"I'm trying to play with her. If you were trying to have sex with a girl and you're talking to her privately and you don't think anybody's there, you may say anything in the world, what difference does it make?...

"The girl is black. I like her. I'm jealous that she's with other black guys. I want her. So what the hell? Can't I in private tell her, 'I don't want you to be with anybody?'"

"You're trying to play with her, and you might say anything. You might say you have the biggest penis in the world! I would have said I could fly over a high rise building if I had to!"

Trueblue2
05-09-2014, 04:43 PM
He should have just said "I have a billion dollars."

flea
05-09-2014, 04:43 PM
You might say you have the biggest penis in the world! I would have said I could fly over a high rise building if I had to!"

A sentiment not altogether foreign to the PSD community. :)

grandsalami
05-09-2014, 04:59 PM
a sentiment not altogether foreign to the psd community. :)

ha

curtcocaine
05-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Lol and I'm black.

Sandman
05-09-2014, 05:15 PM
I could buy that he was jealous. I think thats obvious here whether he's racist or not.

but he's still a racist to be able to play the "its marketing, dummy," and "you're gonna make my phone ring," cards almost instantly.

Sucks Don. As long as you have no advertisers you're a clear detriment to the league and it doesn't matter why.

JWorthy42
05-09-2014, 05:27 PM
I am surprised Sterling tools are still workable.

jerellh528
05-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Lol, he's pathetic.

*Superman*
05-09-2014, 05:43 PM
How can you say you're jealous of her being with black guys, yet you also say she can sleep with them, just don't bring them to my game?

This is just a cover up.

ackar
05-09-2014, 05:57 PM
WHAT? The comments are comedy gold though.

Tony_Starks
05-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Can we please get a petition together to have Dave Chapelle do just one more episode to play Donald Sterling?

jimm120
05-09-2014, 06:24 PM
How can you say you're jealous of her being with black guys, yet you also say she can sleep with them, just don't bring them to my game?

This is just a cover up.

hahah got him, lol.

The thing is that his simpathazers will say, "oh see...its totally plausible". He TOLD her she could ******* them, but not to associate them in public.

c'mon.....

jimm120
05-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Can we please get a petition together to have Dave Chapelle do just one more episode to play Donald Sterling?

oh snap...this would be effing gold!

Gonna go and re-watch that episode...I think it was episode 1 lol

lol, please
05-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Lol, he's pathetic.

This. :laugh2:

I am moderately successful, so it isn't biterness, but few things give me such satisfaction as realizing some things I possess simply cannot be bought with money, and seeing old, unatractive, wealthy men with young atractive women makes me smile, knowing I don't need to be insanely wealthy to attract the same class of woman, it's so pathetic and amusing at the same time, I could never enjoy being with someone if they didn't like me as a person and only liked my money, you can't get much more alone than that.

Money just can't fix pathetic or ignonrant, it just can't.

Cracka2HI!
05-09-2014, 06:31 PM
This is kinda sad but still I have no sympathy for him. He is seemingly like less of a racist monster and more like just a pathetic old man who has completely lost it. No matter what people think of him or his rights he is embarrassing the league and will cost the league money if he is able to stay. That's the reason the league is giving him the boot. The more he talks the deeper he'll bury himself.

Tony_Starks
05-09-2014, 06:34 PM
oh snap...this would be effing gold!

Gonna go and re-watch that episode...I think it was episode 1 lol

Lol! Man, him in the white makeup.... saying all kindof racist stuff.

Would probably be funnier than when he played the White Supremicist!

JasonJohnHorn
05-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Um... WOW! Ah... This is essentially like saying: "I am a scumbag, yes, but not THAT kind of scum bag!"

I'm not sure "I was saying racist things about Black people because I was trying to get laid by a Black woman" sounds like a very good plan. I mean, I've had some BAD plans when trying to get a date, but I've never had any ideas THAT bad!

beyourself
05-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Isn't this the opposite of logical thinking? How is being racist going to improve your chances with black women?

bleedprple&gold
05-09-2014, 07:02 PM
If it was only jealousy at play here he would have said I don't want to see you with ANYBODY at my games. Not I don't want to see you with BLACK people. A pathetic attempt by Sterling here to try to cover his ***. This dude needs to stop taking and go away already because he's only making things worse.

True Sports Fan
05-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Just shut the **** up Sterling

NBA_Starter
05-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Just shut the **** up Sterling

Pretty much this, we are tired of hearing his name already.

MelanconMadness
05-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Seriously lol, it's over Donald, your team is gone from your clutches. There's seriously nothing that you could say that will bring it back to you. It's not just the recent tape, it's your past actions as well.

Crackadalic
05-09-2014, 09:25 PM
I don't wish death on no one but just let the man be old and ignorant because his time is up soon. Karma is real buddy

Hawkeye15
05-09-2014, 09:29 PM

that is the best idea I have ever heard

Hawkeye15
05-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Seriously lol, it's over Donald, your team is gone from your clutches. There's seriously nothing that you could say that will bring it back to you. It's not just the recent tape, it's your past actions as well.

it really is just a buildup. Had this come out of nowhere, with zero history of this, he probably would have been given a ton more leeway to explain himself, and this may very well not be that big of a deal. But he is a known racist.

cssdmark
05-09-2014, 09:35 PM
What did he mean other black guys ? Is Sterling black?

Shlumpledink
05-09-2014, 09:59 PM
So, several years ago when he told Elgin Baylor racist things, he was trying to sleep with him? Makes sense.

mdm692
05-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Playing racist to get laid? :laugh:. This world is really going down the drain. Whatever happen to spitting game or just busting out the good ol Black American Express. Wait he probably doesn't own one -_-. For real though hes a BILLIONAIRE why can't he just say "listen here girl. Name your price".

JasonJohnHorn
05-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Pretty much this, we are tired of hearing his name already.

He is the LAST person I want to shut up. SO much 'interesting' things coming out of his mouth.

bleedprple&gold
05-10-2014, 01:53 AM
Playing racist to get laid? :laugh:. This world is really going down the drain. Whatever happen to spitting game or just busting out the good ol Black American Express. Wait he probably doesn't own one -_-. For real though hes a BILLIONAIRE why can't he just say "listen here girl. Name your price".

Well he did already give her about $2 mil of cars, cash and other gifts. I guess that wasnt enough so he tried a "new" approach.

ackar
05-10-2014, 02:05 AM
I say again ....WHAT? this time in my SCS voice.

Vinny642
05-10-2014, 02:31 AM
She looks like a tranny :/

BigCityofDreams
05-10-2014, 10:06 AM
She looks like a tranny :/

She might be. I mean the manly features, the voice and speech pattern, the multiple alias, etc. The chick has more akas than the members in the Wu-Tang Clan.

joeyc77
05-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Kind of what I figured. I don't think his intention was to be racist. I just think he's racist.

I believe him when he says it's about the woman and I can understand a "you can do that stuff behind my back just not in my house" type jealous behavior coming from Sterling.

Had this been the only racial incident involving him, it would not be a big deal but his history did him in on this one. And of course the media wanting it to be a story. Timing is everything with poor behavior in this country.

Vinny642
05-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Kind of what I figured. I don't think his intention was to be racist. I just think he's racist.

I believe him when he says it's about the woman and I can understand a "you can do that stuff behind my back just not in my house" type jealous behavior coming from Sterling.

Had this been the only racial incident involving him, it would not be a big deal but his history did him in on this one. And of course the media wanting it to be a story. Timing is everything with poor behavior in this country.

BS.... people will still act sensitive and complain and it would have the same effect. Most people didnt care or know about Sterling's past incidents before this.

Vinny642
05-10-2014, 11:53 AM
She might be. I mean the manly features, the voice and speech pattern, the multiple alias, etc. The chick has more akas than the members in the Wu-Tang Clan.

I wouldn't....

BigCityofDreams
05-10-2014, 12:52 PM
BS.... people will still act sensitive and complain and it would have the same effect. Most people didnt care or know about Sterling's past incidents before this.

True but this incident made ppl go back and see what else has been said by him in the past. It would have still been a big deal but maybe he would have weathered the storm better.

IKnowHoops
05-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Deadspin ‏@Deadspin 8m
Donald Sterling: I was only saying racist things to get laid. http://deadsp.in/Tg78j7E

His game is whack.

ldawg
05-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Its a cover up but its funny to me, racist people are just puppets hate with no cause. He was mold to be racist that's why he is confused. He Know Black people, Mexicans, Asians are just like anyone else but it conflict to his teaching. His own people were victims of racism to so how ironic he should know better. He is a racist but he also like and admire black people without knowing it. Its like he hate just because but really don't hate. An old white dude who think black players are more naturally talented, date a black girl and have many black employees but he sees them as smelly dirty people? He also did not like to pay white players big bucks because...lol white men cant jump. He go in the men Locker room to show off and admire their bodies. So does this dude feel inferior to black men but at the same token feel he is above them? Its all about Power and survival. As adults we think like Kids very shallow. If you look at History to date all the hate among groups is because of religion, Culture and Control. on the lower level where the mind is control we call it racism that's the cover up on the higher level its called survival.

Chrisclover
05-11-2014, 11:47 AM
I am surprised Sterling tools are still workable.

He probably can not wield his tool but caress his gf with bare hands.in that tape which made him into today's dilemma, he was freakingly lenient to let his gold-digging gf to sleep with others, which implies that he couldn't function as us vigorous youths. :laugh:

GunFactor187
05-12-2014, 01:57 AM
Assclown.

Tony_Starks
05-12-2014, 12:53 PM

She/ he probably is a tranny and was just doming Sterling up..... no homo.

waveycrockett
05-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Im starting to like this guy

Spacolie716
05-12-2014, 01:12 PM

Write up the petition and I'll be the first to sign it.