PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Beadle Says Lebron James Will Be Forgotten

RocketLoc80
05-02-2014, 07:52 PM
SHe says he shouldn`t be forgiven amongst his peers for The Decision and who he is as a person

Greet
05-02-2014, 07:57 PM
He's a great person. Does a bunch for the community. What a terrible guy, all proceeds from the decision went to the girls and boys clubs of America

Hawkeye15
05-02-2014, 07:58 PM
who the hell is Michelle Beadle?

Crackadalic
05-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Que?

RocketLoc80
05-02-2014, 08:04 PM

That ***** who just got booted by NBC Sports and begged to go back to ESPN because she was on the verge of being irellevant. She `s in the same company as Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless

goingfor28
05-02-2014, 08:16 PM
I'd bang Beadle

NBA_Starter
05-02-2014, 08:20 PM
I'd bang Beadle

Same, she isn't so smart but that isn't what makes her money.

NYJ - NYY
05-02-2014, 08:23 PM
I'd give her the pipe in many ways

ManRam
05-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Thanks for sharing! Really glad I didn't miss this development...

Jeffy25
05-02-2014, 09:10 PM
No idea who this is, and didn't we just have another thread like two weeks ago where someone said the same thing?

Dude is gonna be an all-time great, no matter what happens. He'll be remembered, and for a lot of reasons....good or bad.

P&GRealist
05-02-2014, 09:22 PM

She's on SportsNation

still1ballin
05-02-2014, 09:25 PM

lol

Mike Lient
05-02-2014, 09:26 PM
I'd give her the best 5 seconds of my life.

JasonJohnHorn
05-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Somebody else said this a month ago.

Will he transcend the game like Jordan and Magic? No. Will he be remembered as one of the best ever by fans of the game? Of course.

jerellh528
05-02-2014, 11:11 PM
She's the girl from sports nation, pretty good looking also. I feel like we recently had a similar thread of someone else sayin the same thing though.

Avenged
05-02-2014, 11:13 PM
I honestly don't know who she is.

Hawkeye15
05-02-2014, 11:15 PM
lol

I just looked her up. I want to have sex with her.

Crackadalic
05-02-2014, 11:18 PM
O yea ok I know her. I would get her pregnant 100 fold and tell her to take that clutch nut shot

Kidding aside it is a valid conversation to have

Hawkeye15
05-02-2014, 11:20 PM
O yea ok I know her. I would get her pregnant 100 fold and tell her to take that clutch nut shot

Kidding aside it is a valid conversation to have

the conversation that LeBron James will be forgotten is valid? Please. He is going down as an all timer. Top 2-6 player ever. He will always be valid.

koreancabbage
05-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Good thread. He will not be forgotten. He will always be remembered for the first pro athlete in the NBA to bring the good U.S.A a bronze medal in basketball.

actually, i don't think anyone will remember that.

Crackadalic
05-02-2014, 11:25 PM
the conversation that LeBron James will be forgotten is valid? Please. He is going down as an all timer. Top 2-6 player ever. He will always be valid.

I think it's more on a transcending impact. Besides being the best player in the game and dominating has he done anything like a MJ or Magic?

I actually disagree with her but it isn't too far fetched

bucketss
05-02-2014, 11:32 PM
No idea who this is, and didn't we just have another thread like two weeks ago where someone said the same thing?

Dude is gonna be an all-time great, no matter what happens. He'll be remembered, and for a lot of reasons....good or bad.

it was the op who made that thread lol.

Hawkeye15
05-02-2014, 11:32 PM
I think it's more on a transcending impact. Besides being the best player in the game and dominating has he done anything like a MJ or Magic?

Yeah but the transcending point dies throughout generations. And yes, he has done things like those players.

I simply don't agree he will be "forgotten". Ever hear anyone you asked, "Do you know who Kareem Abdul Jabbar is?" say no?

Greats are always remembered.

Hawkeye15
05-02-2014, 11:33 PM
and I still want to have sex with her.

bucketss
05-02-2014, 11:35 PM
i don't find her attractive in any way.

jerellh528
05-02-2014, 11:48 PM
i don't find her attractive in any way.

Her pictures don't do her justice. She's not that photogenic but looks better on her show

jerellh528
05-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Yeah but the transcending point dies throughout generations. And yes, he has done things like those players.

I simply don't agree he will be "forgotten". Ever hear anyone you asked, "Do you know who Kareem Abdul Jabbar is?" say no?

Greats are always remembered.

Lbj won't be forgotten, at least for decades. But I feel he'll have a more big o type remembrance than mj type.

spreadeagle
05-02-2014, 11:53 PM
shes sexy

Hawkeye15
05-03-2014, 12:01 AM
Lbj won't be forgotten, at least for decades. But I feel he'll have a more big o type remembrance than mj type.

why?

jerellh528
05-03-2014, 12:04 AM
why?

Oh you know, all the various reasons. Plus having the charisma of a wet towelette.

beasted86
05-03-2014, 12:06 AM

I have no clue what your definition is, but non-sports fans know who LeBron James is. There are millions of people who can only name like 5 NBA players on their best day (I'm talking all-time, not current), and LeBron is one of them.

He's transcendent.

naps
05-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Good thread. He will not be forgotten. He will always be remembered for the first pro athlete in the NBA to bring the good U.S.A a bronze medal in basketball.

You mean in his rookie year? Man this guy is still bitter after 4 years :facepalm:

naps
05-03-2014, 12:17 AM
So if people forget my name when I am one of the top 5 players of all-time in my sport then yeah I will take that because those people don't count anyway.
Most people never even heard of this chick but now people who's been in this thread know who she is. You speak about LeBron James and you are on the news and all of a sudden people know who you are. That's how transcendent LeBron James is. There is Michael Jordan, then there will be LeBron James, and then the rest of the pack will follow when it comes to the game of basketball when his career is done.

Kyben36
05-03-2014, 12:19 AM
He's a great person. Does a bunch for the community. What a terrible guy, all proceeds from the decision went to the girls and boys clubs of America

he is still a douche

dont think he will be forgoten though, i really wish he was out of my ****ing mind for the rest of my life, if he disapeared from existance i would be happy, if there was a button i could push that would make him never have been born, but i had to cut off one of my toes, i would surely consider it.

5ass
05-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Kobe fan?

Pakman
05-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion no matter how crazy it may sound. You LeBron nut huggers need to relax.

numba1CHANGsta
05-03-2014, 01:48 AM
I'm sure LeBron is a good human being, but he did sell his soul to the devil, so if you worship him then you will sell yours as well

slashsnake
05-03-2014, 01:59 AM
That ***** who just got booted by NBC Sports and begged to go back to ESPN because she was on the verge of being irellevant. She `s in the same company as Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless

Don't like how he went about the decision, but oh well. It's a pretty minor thing, 30 minutes of TV time for a cause I can't argue against. But even Stephen A Smith has some pretty good info if you can get through his presentation. I'd call him one of the more trusted rumor guys. But yeah, I don't see any relevance to her reasons why

IKnowHoops
05-03-2014, 03:18 AM
Ironic that she is saying he won't be remembered, but she's mentioning his name so people remember her.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-03-2014, 03:26 AM
Agreed, Lebron is the phoniest star in the history of sports.

juggla53
05-03-2014, 03:31 AM

yup shes in the same class of people who get paid a ton of money to do what everyone on here does for a hobby, so clearly she's doing something right

slashsnake
05-03-2014, 03:57 AM

Wasn't that the Olympics they didn't play him but decided for some reason, guys like Shawn Marion should get the minutes. Nice. What's next, blaming Nazr Mohammed for the Bulls playoff performance this year?

Come on now. Lebron played 3 minutes of scrub time in the game that cost them the gold medal game.

Zefflin
05-03-2014, 03:59 AM
There is Michael Jordan, then there will be LeBron James, and then the rest of the pack will follow when it comes to the game of basketball when his career is done.

That's funny.

Zefflin
05-03-2014, 04:00 AM

Absolutely.

jerellh528
05-03-2014, 04:16 AM
That's funny.

I laughed at that too

P&GRealist
05-03-2014, 04:29 AM
Kobe fan?

Spurs Fan

FraziersKnicks
05-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Lakers fans doing their best to embarrass themselves again.

joeyc77
05-03-2014, 08:14 AM
I have an idea of what this chick can do with her mouth besides make dumb comments....

As for Lebron, I can't stand him. That being said, he will go down as one of the all time greats and rightfully so. I would even say that out of all the current NBA players, he's the least likely to be forgotten.

mikekhelxD
05-03-2014, 08:20 AM
Wait, she's back on Sportsnation? Only reason I can watch that show is because of her. It wasnt much really, but with Colin whatever his last name is, she made it a bit tolerable.

RulerSlick
05-03-2014, 08:33 AM
This chick has been salty over lebron since he left the cavs. The funny thing is that she was a Lebron stan before that lol

SportsNation's Story of the Year - THE AKRON HAMMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0fioWb03c&hd=1

and Lol @ lebron james being forgotten. He's only the biggest athlete in the world, biggest NBA players since Jordan and has 4 MPVs 2 titles and 2 finals MVp's. People with that hardware are never forgotten. Keep dreaming haters

http://i.imgur.com/rQCXLmr.png

http://i.imgur.com/Q4uJZoM.jpg

LeBron James' market share

Even before this second NBA championship, LeBron's marketing strategists had completely redefined the dynamic between a sponsor and celebrity endorser, at least in the realm of the iconic athlete. The topic comes up not only because LeBron's second title leads us to look at his immediate future, on and off the court, but also because the perception in some quarters is that he had a relatively low commercial profile on television during the playoffs.

In this day and age, the bottom line means strengthening the brand, which may trump any other measurement in popular culture. And not many brands are as high profile as LeBron's these days, even though he still has his critics. With Forbes reporting LeBron's endorsement income at $42 million last year, he trails only Tiger Woods, Roger Federer ($65 million each) and Phil Mickelson ($44 million) in that category. But Forbes also reports that his second NBA title will probably mean a $5 million to $7 million increase in endorsement income in 2013 (and that estimate could be conservative given that NBA 2K14 is going to be LeBron's first video game cover). You wonder how much Peyton Manning's endorsement portfolio is worth? It was estimated by Forbes to be $12 million last year. Drew Brees: $11 million. Aaron Rodgers: $6 million. Usain Bolt: $24 million.

Yet, there's no risk in terms of the strategy. Forbes reports that LeBron is the highest-ranked athlete in the world and 23rd overall in terms of his "web rank," meaning he's ahead of Tiger, David Beckham, Kobe, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and, for that matter, Tom Cruise and Reese Witherspoon. Forbes ranks LeBron 15th in celebrity power, behind people like Jennifer Lopez, Oprah Winfrey and Justin Bieber, but ahead of every athlete except Tiger.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9420455/lebron-james-market-share

Ill21
05-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Who cares about what this dumb *** says.

BigCityofDreams
05-03-2014, 11:08 AM

You think everything he does is an act? From his charity work to his personality to interaction with fans, etc

I'm seriously asking no sarcasm or anything like that.

FriedTofuz
05-03-2014, 11:11 AM
she's ugly and you gentleman have low standards.

P&GRealist
05-03-2014, 11:53 AM
She needs a dick in the azz.

Any takers?