PDA

View Full Version : Paul George will NOT be suspended...

GiantsSwaGG
05-02-2014, 07:06 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2014/05/02/pacers-to-have-george-for-game-7-against-hawks/8626799/

You have got to be kidding me? Can we say FIXED!

Bruno
05-02-2014, 07:12 PM
good. its an obscenely stupid rule anyways lets just play basketball.

amare ran halfway down the court, paul george took one step in. i don't think he should be suspended.

GiantsSwaGG
05-02-2014, 07:16 PM

amare ran halfway down the court, paul george took one step in. i don't think he should be suspended.

But he still was on the court... It's bull and Zach gets suspended for tapping Adams chin... The NBA is fixed

Rush
05-02-2014, 07:27 PM
But he still was on the court... It's bull and Zach gets suspended for tapping Adams chin... The NBA is fixed

Tapped? He didn't tap his chin. He shoved his face.

George not getting suspended was the right call. One step on the court? Come on. It'd be a chicken **** suspension.

That being said, I personally wouldn't have suspended Randolph, but his suspension is more justified than if George was. It could've been his history that did him in.

WITZ
05-02-2014, 07:46 PM

Not the rule . the rule is "During an altercation, all players not participating in the game must remain in the immediate vicinity of their bench" while on the court PG was in the vicinity of the bench doesn't matter if he was on the court no suspension seems fair. Rule is ****ing stupid tho.

NBA_Starter
05-02-2014, 08:18 PM
I don't see how anyone is really surprised by this?

ManRam
05-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Good job, NBA! I think "vicinity of the bench" is purposefully vague for reasons like this. Never should a player be suspended for taking one instinctual step onto the court. Would have been an utter joke if he was.

slaker619
05-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Smart move

SteBO
05-02-2014, 08:43 PM
It's good and bad. Good in the sense that PG isn't being suspended in a Game 7 situation, bad in the sense that the NBA is showing once again why people bash them...PG clearly violated the rules and it warrants suspension. I get the rule is kinda wack, but still...

lincecum=future
05-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Good. You guys really want to see him suspended over that? Give me a break

Duncan = Donkey
05-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Its Just BS. Amare and Diaw were suspended for the same thing.

ThuglifeJ
05-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Good. You guys really want to see him suspended over that? Give me a break

No but Blaire and Randolph should not be suspended either.

But they are not on the pacers

Bostonjorge
05-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Players can't get suspended if they didn't break the rules.

Shady66
05-02-2014, 09:16 PM
********, ********, ********, ********, ********, ******** , ********, ********, ******** , ********, ********, ********

mdm692
05-02-2014, 09:26 PM

No he didn't. Watch the ****ing play again and stop being biased.

NBA_Starter
05-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Pacers may catch karma and lose anyway..

spreadeagle
05-02-2014, 11:03 PM
It's good and bad. Good in the sense that PG isn't being suspended in a Game 7 situation, bad in the sense that the NBA is showing once again why people bash them...PG clearly violated the rules and it warrants suspension. I get the rule is kinda wack, but still...

exactly.

Ty Fast
05-02-2014, 11:21 PM
I wonder how the suns feel

tredigs
05-02-2014, 11:25 PM

Like most, you clearly don't understand the rules. Read, comprehend, then respond.

Anybody who is in favor of him being suspended (Amare's 25 foot run onto the court 7 years ago during an altercation or not) is a ****ing clown who hates competitive basketball.

Vinny642
05-02-2014, 11:49 PM
From what I read, it was a small step off the bench, I dont think that is worthy of a suspension.

And for Zach, he was a lot more worthy of one, he winded back for his hit.

IndyRealist
05-03-2014, 12:41 AM
From what I read, it was a small step off the bench, I dont think that is worthy of a suspension.

And for Zach, he was a lot more worthy of one, he winded back for his hit.

PG took one step, and did not cross the 3pt line which is only like 18" wide at the bench area. Personally, I thought he was going to get a 1 game suspension. He would have in the Stern era.

Vinny642
05-03-2014, 02:21 AM
PG took one step, and did not cross the 3pt line which is only like 18" wide at the bench area. Personally, I thought he was going to get a 1 game suspension. He would have in the Stern era.

Yeah Stern would have layed the hammer... which is stupid for something small like that. Now if he left the whole area and intervened than a suspension is deserving. But one step is not bad considering he didnt go beyond it.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-03-2014, 04:57 AM
Good job, NBA! I think "vicinity of the bench" is purposefully vague for reasons like this. Never should a player be suspended for taking one instinctual step onto the court. Would have been an utter joke if he was.
This, next thread

MTL_123
05-03-2014, 08:44 AM
not surprised that PG wont be suspended the league wants INDY to win.

SteBO
05-03-2014, 09:36 AM

Like most, you clearly don't understand the rules. Read, comprehend, then respond.

Anybody who is in favor of him being suspended (Amare's 25 foot run onto the court 7 years ago during an altercation or not) is a ****ing clown who hates competitive basketball.
What's funny about this is that I said it's good in a sense that PG isn't being suspended....before chastising others who may disagree with you and creating a bigger problem, you may want to comprehend what people are posting first.