PDA

View Full Version : Report: Donald Sterling Has Cancer

kylem4711
05-01-2014, 11:42 PM
http://deadspin.com/report-donald-sterling-has-cancer-1570677923?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitte r&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

While Donald Sterling was dealing with the NBA taking his team, he may have been also battling prostate cancer, according to the New York Post's sources.

The report says that Sterling was expected to die two years ago, but of course, he's an affluent person, so the treatment's affordable.

From the Post:

"People have been predicting his imminent demise. I'm sure he has the best . . . drugs money can buy," said the source, who works closely with pro sports teams. "He can do anything to keep himself alive."

The source said some of the medication Sterling has been taking is responsible for the puffy appearance of his face.

Another source said Sterling, 80, was specifically suffering from prostate cancer.
The report also claims that in the fallout of his lifetime ban, Sterling's been phoning friends, asking them to tell him he's not a racist.

goingfor28
05-01-2014, 11:46 PM
I just posted this in the DTS thread. He's kept himself alive w meds and money.
Piece of ****

goingfor28
05-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Kind of ironic he has prostate cancer after the Kim hughes BS

kylem4711
05-01-2014, 11:50 PM
you can't be that poisonous of a person and not get cancer

Avenged
05-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Being a racist privately doesn't equal cancer. Get real.

kylem4711
05-01-2014, 11:58 PM
racist alert

Cal827
05-02-2014, 12:00 AM
racist alert

a racist person calling another racist person racist :D

Mr_Jones
05-02-2014, 12:02 AM
I'm really racist

kylem4711
05-02-2014, 12:06 AM
a racist person calling another racist person racist :D

thats racists...:redcard:

Cal827
05-02-2014, 12:12 AM
thats racists...:redcard:

lol, That's a racist emoticon

Cracka2HI!
05-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Kind of ironic he has prostate cancer after the Kim hughes BS

Nope, that's karma.

goingfor28
05-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Nope, that's karma.

Yep. def a better word choice.

DaBear
05-02-2014, 12:17 AM
As much of a racist scumbag he is, he doesn't deserve cancer. No one does.

NYMetros
05-02-2014, 12:17 AM
good.

DaBear
05-02-2014, 12:18 AM
good.

I take it you haven't dealt with a close one having cancer? It's a terrible thing and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

NYMetros
05-02-2014, 12:20 AM
I take it you haven't dealt with a close one having cancer? It's a terrible thing and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

guy's a racist pos. just a horrible human being. i really couldn't care less about him having cancer. no sympathy from me when bad things happen to bad people.

*Superman*
05-02-2014, 12:23 AM
A life-time ban doesn't seem so bad now. :shrug:

Cracka2HI!
05-02-2014, 12:24 AM

He had a chance to pay for the treatment of one of his ast coaches for the exact same thing. Instead 4 players who probably make 1/100 as Sterling chipped in for it. I agree with you about cancer but I don't have a shred of sympathy for Sterling. No one should.

Vinny642
05-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Karma.... really?

DaBear
05-02-2014, 12:25 AM
He had a chance to pay for the treatment of one of his ast coaches for the exact same thing. Instead 4 players who probably make 1/100 as Sterling chipped in for it. I agree with you about cancer but I don't have a shred of sympathy for Sterling. No one should.

Is that what you would say to his family?

*Superman*
05-02-2014, 12:37 AM

I read that. It was only 70K too. What a dick. :pity:

SeoulBeatz
05-02-2014, 12:45 AM
it's tough for me to feel for him.

No, I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone (my mom passed from lymphoma 4 years ago) but I can't muster up an ounce of sympathy towards him.

He is a terrible human being. I get that in our private conversations we'll say stuff that would be deemed offensive towards other people but his ignorance is beyond words and truly grounded in hate. First off, you're dating a HALF BLACK woman and you own a team where 90% of the players AND the head coach are black. Being part of the NBA, you've spent decades working with people of all races yet you still hold such ignorant beliefs? How stupid can you be?

Berating Magic Johnson of all people?? He's one of the nicest guys/ kind-hearted athletes out there yet you still view him as an "it" rather than a human being? Despicable.

Plus there's the stuff about him selectively forcing out Black and Latino families from his housing facilities. That's not O.K. And his wife is just as rotten as he is for staying with him, and she even pretended to be an inspector and went into peoples houses just to check whether they were black or latino. What a crooked family.

So I guess in conclusion, I'm not happy he has cancer, but I'm certainly not sad for him.

His legacy is completely ruined and he's going to die knowing the world hates him (and he has no one to blame but himself). I think that's punishment enough.

Greet
05-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Terrible human being? Oh come on, he said some racist things. That does not make him a terrible human being. Now I am not defending him as a human, but some things said on a tape does NOT make him a terrible person. He was part of the community and did donate millions of dollars throughout his tenure.

People seem to forget how old DS was... He lived in a different generation than you and I.. He lived in a generation in which being racist was more acceptable. I just simply can't call him a terrible human being because of it. My grandpa is the most caring person I've ever met, he would do anything for anyone of my family members. He would go and help a stranger without hesitation. He's an old man, lived in a different time and occasionally will say something that could be considered racist. He is in no way-shape-or-form a terrible human being.

Cancer is horrible, one of the worst things in the world. I don't wish it upon anyone.

MelanconMadness
05-02-2014, 01:01 AM
Lol let's throw a pity party for the racist ****

*Superman*
05-02-2014, 01:05 AM

:pity:
:pity: :pity:
:pity: :pity: :pity:
:pity: :pity: :pity: :pity:
:pity: :pity: :pity:
:pity: :pity:
:pity:

Lakers + Giants
05-02-2014, 01:05 AM

Terrible human being? Oh come on, he said some racist things. That does not make him a terrible human being. Now I am not defending him as a human, but some things said on a tape does NOT make him a terrible person. He was part of the community and did donate millions of dollars throughout his tenure.

People seem to forget how old DS was... He lived in a different generation than you and I.. He lived in a generation in which being racist was more acceptable. I just simply can't call him a terrible human being because of it. My grandpa is the most caring person I've ever met, he would do anything for anyone of my family members. He would go and help a stranger without hesitation. He's an old man, lived in a different time and occasionally will say something that could be considered racist. He is in no way-shape-or-form a terrible human being.

Cancer is horrible, one of the worst things in the world. I don't wish it upon anyone.

Agreed with all of these.

P&GRealist
05-02-2014, 01:07 AM

Don't be dumb with ignorant comments like this.

No matter how a person is, you don't wish or celebrate their illness.

Jerk

MelanconMadness
05-02-2014, 01:08 AM
My mom passed away from a short battle with cancer 2 years ago, so obviously I have some sympathy in that regard, I will also not say that he deserves it either; no one does, but is it not a coincidence that someone close to him decided to release this now?

MelanconMadness
05-02-2014, 01:10 AM

Jerk

Read the comment I typed while you submitted yours

NYKNYGNYY
05-02-2014, 01:11 AM

This... Wouldn't wish It on anybody

P&GRealist
05-02-2014, 01:15 AM
Read the comment I typed while you submitted yours

So now I should have sympathy for you?

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

That being said, you're still a jerk.

*Superman*
05-02-2014, 01:23 AM

Jerk

I get people are defending him, it's probably the "moral" thing to do, but come on, do you REALLY care that he has cancer or are you just saying it? At the end of the day, he's 80 years old, lived his life as a billionaire, is a clear racist and was going to deny one of his workers the same surgery they needed when 70k is the equivalent to $5 for him.

Karma is a *****.

Patriot Pride
05-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Hurry up and die. Thank reason for estate taxes.

DaBear
05-02-2014, 01:33 AM
I get people are defending him, it's probably the "moral" thing to do, but come on, do you REALLY care that he has cancer or are you just saying it? At the end of the day, he's 80 years old, lived his life as a billionaire, is a clear racist and was going to deny one of his workers the same surgery they needed when 70k is the equivalent to $5 for him.

Karma is a *****.

We get it. He's a scumbag. He still doesn't deserve cancer.

I think the ban and the shame he has to deal with from being exposed as a bigot is enough.

Duncan = Donkey
05-02-2014, 01:34 AM

Disagree with that, there are heaps of people who deserve cancer.

numba1CHANGsta
05-02-2014, 01:36 AM
If you have a bad heart then expect these type of things to happen to you, he better start making good before he passes.

P&GRealist
05-02-2014, 01:36 AM

Karma is a *****.

Uncle pancreatic cancer, passed away.

P&GRealist
05-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Disagree with that, there are heaps of people who deserve cancer.

Nope

MelanconMadness
05-02-2014, 01:38 AM
So now I should have sympathy for you?

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

That being said, you're still a jerk.

I'm just saying, it's karma. Bad things happen to bad people and good people, but I'm not going to sympathize for someone that can't adapt to society. I might be a jerk, that's fine, I've been on here the last few days saying how the double standard is BS, but I'll say it how it is. I'm 27, I have lost people that are amazing people, and I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone, it could just as easily happen to me. But to sit here and feel bad for someone that honestly, probably had something to do with this info being released? Sorry.

Duncan = Donkey
05-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Nope

So a guy who murders your family, shows no remorse and mocks you in the court room. You dont think that guy deserves cancer?? ok

DaBear
05-02-2014, 01:39 AM
Wishing cancer on people is worse than racism.

DaBear
05-02-2014, 01:40 AM
So a guy who murders your family, shows no remorse and mocks you in the court room. You dont think that guy deserves cancer?? ok

Nope.

Even then, I'd rather have him get the most severe punishment that doesn't involve death. I would feel more satisfied knowing he's going to rot in jail than letting him have the easy way out.

Duncan = Donkey
05-02-2014, 01:41 AM

Even on a rapist or murderer, GTFO

Duncan = Donkey
05-02-2014, 01:44 AM
Nope.

Even then, I'd rather have him get the most severe punishment that doesn't involve death. I would feel more satisfied knowing he's going to rot in jail than letting him have the easy way out.

Jail is a picnic, compared to Cancer.

*Superman*
05-02-2014, 01:47 AM
We get it. He's a scumbag. He still doesn't deserve cancer.

I think the ban and the shame he has to deal with from being exposed as a bigot is enough.

I never said he deserved cancer. I was asking if the people defending him actually care whether or not he has cancer.

Uncle pancreatic cancer, passed away.

Sorry for your loss. I know this is a touchy subject for people and you can see that when people are defending such a d-bag like Sterling.

Not really wishing, just not caring for him having it either.

DaBear
05-02-2014, 01:47 AM
Jail is a picnic, compared to Cancer.

I hope no one in your family commits such an atrocity because I don't think you'd want to hear people say your sibling deserves cancer no matter how bad of a person he/she is.

Duncan = Donkey
05-02-2014, 01:51 AM
I hope no one in your family commits such an atrocity because I don't think you'd want to hear people say your sibling deserves cancer no matter how bad of a person he/she is.

Yeah it would probably piss me off, but i would understand why they would say that.

P&GRealist
05-02-2014, 01:54 AM

God did all the work. I don't gotta do it. Who am I to determine or act upon their fate?

Duncan = Donkey
05-02-2014, 01:58 AM
God did all the work. I don't gotta do it. Who am I to determine or act upon their fate?

Well if it was my family, i want him to have cancer

goingfor28
05-02-2014, 02:00 AM

Someone needs to educate themselves on Mr DTS

flclfanman
05-02-2014, 02:26 AM
He's 80. Wont be long now.

Tony_Starks
05-02-2014, 02:36 AM
That sucks. I hope he gets that bitter racism out of his heart and gets a chance to make amends for some of his wrongs before he passes....

Qwertys
05-02-2014, 02:38 AM

Yeah it's quite a bit worse than racism. I can't believe some of you guys are calling this karma for what he said. That's pretty pathetic...

DaLakerz Rulz
05-02-2014, 02:47 AM
Yeah it's quite a bit worse than racism. I can't believe some of you guys are calling this karma for what he said. That's pretty pathetic...

I agree, its pretty ridiculous and childish tbh. They are spitting in the face of everyone who has dealt with cancer.

Regardless, this is not karma. Most males will get prostate cancer if they live into their 80s...

Eaglesfan05
05-02-2014, 02:50 AM

Great Post

D1JM
05-02-2014, 02:56 AM
wow. i can't believe some people are actually happy for this. shows you how much society has evolved or how many 12 year old's psd has.

wishing the worst on somebody just because they dont agree with their views. sick world we live in

Teeboy1487
05-02-2014, 03:25 AM
Disagree immensely with his views and hope he is forced to sell the team, but he does not deserve to die. This is horrible and I feel badly for him and his family.

Eagles710
05-02-2014, 03:44 AM
sad he has cancer.. nobody deserves that

PraiseJesus
05-02-2014, 03:45 AM
This just shows that if you have your health you are the richest person on earth...

Money can't buy everything

Eagles710
05-02-2014, 03:58 AM
wow. i can't believe some people are actually happy for this. shows you how much society has evolved or how many 12 year old's psd has.

wishing the worst on somebody just because they dont agree with their views. sick world we live in

x2

TrueFan420
05-02-2014, 03:58 AM
This just shows that if you have your health you are the richest person on earth...

Money can't buy everything

Money sure as hell prolongs it. He was told he'd die two years ago and is still alive and kicking.

Magic Johnson had HIV, before the new meds came out back when it was essentially a death sentence, and prolonged his life and lives well.

SeoulBeatz
05-02-2014, 04:36 AM

No doubt, I have a few family-friends in their 80's-90's who occasionally let a racist thing slip every now and then, but the difference between them and Donald Sterling is his racism ruined other people's livelihood. 19 different tenants sued his real estate company where he was said to have favored Koreans over Mexicans and Black people...

His exact quote was: ...."That's because of all the blacks in this building. They smell, they're not clean," he said. "And it's because of all of the Mexicans that just sit around and smoke and drink all day." He added, "So we have to get them out of here."

Luckily some of the people who complained settled their cases and hopefully got compensation for his bigotry.

But when you kick someone out of their home for no other reason than race, you're a terrible human being in my book.

I'm all for people being able to say what they want to say, but when you're racism leaves innocent people homeless, it's much different than just saying a few silly comments.

Cracka2HI!
05-02-2014, 05:02 AM
Karma.... really?Absolutely. If you read about what Sterling wouldn't do to help out Kim Hughes who he underpaid for years you might understand better. If you could spend 7 pennies to pay for a loyal employees cancer treatment who can't afford to pay for it himself because of you, wouldn't you do it? If that same person that wouldn't spend the 7 pennies gets the same cancer that is karma. Please forgive me for having no sympathy for the man. That is not saying I'm glad he has cancer. Just don't feel sorry for him.

Is that what you would say to his family?He wouldn't have a common man like me anywhere near his family.

*Superman*
05-02-2014, 05:12 AM
Yeah, I just want to clear up about what I meant when I said karma, basically what Cracka was saying. If you're in a position to help someone out and have all the money in the world, but just shrug it off and say, "tough ****", you're not going to get any sympathy from me when you end up with the same disease. Like seriously, you're net worth is 2 freaking Billion and you can't spare 70,000 to help someone when they need it most, that's a real low-life thing to do. Him having cancer is not even about being a racist for me, it's about being in the position to help someone that needs it and deciding not to.

He's just lucky he has all the money to keep himself alive for who knows how long. He doesn't need my sympathy.

b@llhog24
05-02-2014, 05:38 AM

This is hilarious.

b@llhog24
05-02-2014, 05:39 AM
In any event, I don't particularly cares whether he dies or not but I'm not about to wish cancer on the guy or anything.

lakers squad
05-02-2014, 06:12 AM

I could not agree with you more, I lost my Dad too cancer when I was 18 on Christmas day. I was with him from the start, and was holding his hand when he drew his last breath~!!!

DemarDerozan
05-02-2014, 07:09 AM
No one deserves cancer. But some deserve demise more than others.

DemarDerozan
05-02-2014, 07:12 AM
A life is a life. But based on what you know about these guys. Who would you rather live thIs racist POS or Craig Sager?

DemarDerozan
05-02-2014, 07:14 AM
The NBA should donate the 2.5million dollar fine to curing Craig Sager.

DemarDerozan
05-02-2014, 07:16 AM
But before he dies I think he should make an appointment with Elton Brand, Chris Kaman and Matt Barnes in an alleyway.

NYJ - NYY
05-02-2014, 07:38 AM
Only the good die young

Chrisclover
05-02-2014, 08:26 AM

He is 80,so whether he has cancer or not, the ban is not intimidating. If he were Cuban, then the ban would be harrowing ~:laugh:
Cuban said Sterling has the right to express himself and we shall not blame him too much, and some people believed that if other NBA owners hadnt agreed oustering Sterling, then probably they were afraid of the similar thing happening to them. People, when in private, likely have said something bad, which are not supposed to be revealed to the public. But according to bleacher report, all other owners agreed so what I said above will not happen.

Azzacadabra
05-02-2014, 08:59 AM
He already has cancer of the soul.

Delrayhc
05-02-2014, 09:05 AM
I hope that the people who take DS off of his death bed are black. I hope that whoever drives the hearse is black. I hope that whoever digs the grave or creamates his body is black. And I hope that St. Peter is black.

ATX
05-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Some very sympathetic Sterling posts now that it is known that he has cancer...He's in his 80's...41% of all Americans will develop cancer in their lifetimes...That's 130 million of us...130 MILLION, in this country alone. Yes, Cancer is horrible, and no one should wish it on anybody, but if you expect me to have sympathy for Sterling as if his cancer somehow voids his awful human rights sentiments than you can forget it...

ricky recon
05-02-2014, 09:17 AM
you can't be that poisonous of a person and not get cancer

Maturity of a child, and the ignorance of a rock.

To make light of a disease that touches so many is about as tasteless as it gets.

NYJ - NYY
05-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Maturity of a child, and the ignorance of a rock.

To make light of a disease that touches so many is about as tasteless as it gets.

No need to get all high and mighty. He was referring to the racist geezer only.

benny01
05-02-2014, 09:49 AM
He is 80,so whether he has cancer or not, the ban is not intimidating. If he were Cuban, then the ban would be harrowing ~:laugh:
Cuban said Sterling has the right to express himself and we shall not blame him too much, and some people believed that if other NBA owners hadnt agreed oustering Sterling, then probably they were afraid of the similar thing happening to them. People, when in private, likely have said something bad, which are not supposed to be revealed to the public. But according to bleacher report, all other owners agreed so what I said above will not happen.

The ban isn't intimidating at all. ESPN has an article about him today, you guys are all talking about him. He's rich and FAMOUS. Which was his sole reason to buy an NBA team. He could deal with the subhumans so long as he got famous. So keep saying his name, keep arguing about his absurd ignorance, just keep feeding his ego. I'm gonna go the other route and just forget that he exists at all.
This isn't about saying something inappropriate or off-colour. This is decades of actions based upon his racism, a lifetime achievement. The man is such an egomaniac that he doesn't mind being remembered as a horrible piece of ****, so long as he's remembered. He'll be revered in circles where people hate minorities and **** farm animals until the end of time.
If we forget him he gets nothing, he gets to die alone surrounded by people on his payroll. I feel like I've given him too much in writing this, way too much time and thought. Really anymore the only thing I take away from his tenure as an owner is that it was one of the worst runs in NBA history, and all the goat ****ing.
"Who was far and away the worst owner in NBA history?"
"OHHHH, the Goat****er, sorry don't remember his name."

Patriot Pride
05-02-2014, 11:49 AM

Wishing cancer to someone is impossible, so how it could be worse than racism idk.

Nick O
05-02-2014, 12:24 PM
id feel a little worse if not for the fact its been 2 years and we only know this now. hes playing the sympathy card. no one deserves cancer but. i cant say i feel bad for the guy. 80 is old anyway.

Nick O
05-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Adam Silver gives out cancer instead of life time bans? :shrug:

Jamiecballer
05-02-2014, 12:34 PM
i agree. wrong is wrong. and wishing someone a painful death is wrong no matter what.

JasonJohnHorn
05-02-2014, 12:54 PM
I guess his 'life-time ban' is not going to be so long after all.

Goose17
05-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Some very sympathetic Sterling posts now that it is known that he has cancer...He's in his 80's...41% of all Americans will develop cancer in their lifetimes...That's 130 million of us...130 MILLION, in this country alone. Yes, Cancer is horrible, and no one should wish it on anybody, but if you expect me to have sympathy for Sterling as if his cancer somehow voids his awful human rights sentiments than you can forget it...

Sympathy for the family he leaves behind is understandable though, nobody deserves to lose their father, husband, brother or whatever to cancer.

goingfor28
05-02-2014, 02:20 PM

Its not karma for what he said. It's karma for who he has been. Do some research before you blast people for not caring. DTS is the scummiest of scum and I, along w many others, do not feel bad for him in the least bit.

Sadds The Gr8
05-02-2014, 02:24 PM

this

JasonJohnHorn
05-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Its not karma for what he said. It's karma for who he has been. Do some research before you blast people for not caring. DTS is the scummiest of scum and I, along w many others, do not feel bad for him in the least bit.

+1

DaLakerz Rulz
05-02-2014, 02:45 PM

No one expects people to have sympathy...but laughing or making light of the situation is unnecessary. Sterling's personal feelings and him developing a cancer that almost all males will get in old age have nothing to do with each other (this is not directed at you btw, but thats what many have suggested in this thread).

ATX
05-02-2014, 02:50 PM
No one expects people to have sympathy...but laughing or making light of the situation is unnecessary. Sterling's personal feelings and him developing a cancer that almost all males will get in old age have nothing to do with each other (this is not directed at you btw, but thats what many have suggested in this thread).

I agree with this.

PatsSoxKnicks
05-02-2014, 02:50 PM

I take it you know nothing of DS outside of these comments? Because he was a pretty terrible human being long before he made these comments. What's ironic is that the comments are what gets the most publicity when he's had far worse behavior throughout his tenor as owner. Cracka mentioned one of the more ironic ones.

Here's some of it: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-sterling-racist-history-2014-4

I'm sure there's more too which any Clipper fan would be able to tell you about.

RaiderLakersA's
05-02-2014, 04:27 PM
I just don't understand how anyone so close to the grave can find the energy, let alone the willingness, to entertain the ignorance of exclusion. He ought to embrace everything and everyone that he can.

DaBear
05-02-2014, 04:30 PM

Wishing cancer to someone is impossible, so how it could be worse than racism idk.

It's not rocket science

DemarDerozan
05-02-2014, 07:13 PM
This is actually pathetic as ****. No one wished cancer on this ********. To my understanding he's had the disease for a while. Just like many other people. His douchebag PR department is trying to get sympathy from the public. They hope that some people will find it harder to hate this evil racist tycoon appears to be suffering. So ****ing transparent.

DemarDerozan
05-02-2014, 07:17 PM
For the sympathizers. I feel bad for anyone who has been close to or experienced cancer. That **** is terrible.

But take this into account.

Adolph Hitler committed suicide. Do you think any reasonable person (who was not a nazi) ever sympathized for him because they were close to someone else who committed suicide?

Sometimes bad things happen to terrible people. I'm okay with this.

Kenny Powders
05-02-2014, 07:41 PM
For the sympathizers. I feel bad for anyone who has been close to or experienced cancer. That **** is terrible.

But take this into account.

Adolph Hitler committed suicide. Do you think any reasonable person (who was not a nazi) ever sympathized for him because they were close to someone else who committed suicide?

Sometimes bad things happen to terrible people. I'm okay with this.

So your comparing Adolf Hitler to Donald Sterling?

MagicBucsSox
05-02-2014, 08:08 PM
How convenient

NBA_Starter
05-02-2014, 08:19 PM
I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.

Hangtime
05-02-2014, 08:33 PM
I won't say anything disrespectful because many of us probably knows someone close who lost their battle with cancer. I certainly do. Cancer doesn't discriminate against no one. No matter what kind of person u r.

todu82
05-02-2014, 09:21 PM
We can all say what we want about Sterling but no one deserves the rotten illness known as Cancer.

MagicBucsSox
05-02-2014, 09:32 PM
Your all falling into the sympathetic story just as Sterling and his obvious PR team came up with. Not saying he deserves an we but I'm not saying he doesn't either. The way he treated minorities(not just blacks)is appalling. Your all suckers. f him and ppl the share his views wether it's a black racist or a white one. Them leaving this earth is a good thing.
And "lol" at all of his apologist.
It's no coincidence this is just "getting out" even if it is true

DemarDerozan
05-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Your all falling into the sympathetic story just as Sterling and his obvious PR team came up with. Not saying he deserves an we but I'm not saying he doesn't either. The way he treated minorities(not just blacks)is appalling. Your all suckers. f him and ppl the share his views wether it's a black racist or a white one. Them leaving this earth is a good thing.
And "lol" at all of his apologist.
It's no coincidence this is just "getting out" even if it is true

This. As I said... This bs story is transparent.

DemarDerozan
05-02-2014, 09:57 PM
So your comparing Adolf Hitler to Donald Sterling?

They are both racist sociopaths who benefited from colonizing people they despise. So yeah. Yer ****in out.

DemarDerozan
05-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Oh... And they were both ultimately destroyed by their disjointed and ****ed up beliefs.

tredigs
05-02-2014, 10:23 PM
He's 80 and has cancer? SHOCKER! Who gives a ****.

Qwertys
05-02-2014, 10:40 PM
They are both racist sociopaths who benefited from colonizing people they despise. So yeah. Yer ****in out.

You can't be serious...

numba1CHANGsta
05-02-2014, 11:01 PM
So this guy makes a statement of "I should have paid her off" instead of issuing a statement of him apologizing for his remarks? wow this guy is going to burn in the afterlife

Delrayhc
05-02-2014, 11:04 PM
I don't see anyone wishing cancer on DS I just see a bunch of people not giving a f--k that he has it including me. F--k DS

slashsnake
05-03-2014, 02:42 AM
We can all say what we want about Sterling but no one deserves the rotten illness known as Cancer.

Nope, but if 8 million people die from cancer this year again, he is number 8,000,000 on my get well list.

The Long Shot
05-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Nope, but if 8 million people die from cancer this year again, he is number 8,000,000 on my get well list.

This. I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody, but if you think for one minute that I'm going to waste even a shred of remorse on this terrible human being, you've got another thing coming. I definitely have sympathy for his family, but I won't shed a tear for the man himself.

Arch Stanton
05-04-2014, 02:27 AM
Wag the dog!

Kenny Powders
05-04-2014, 07:32 AM

Soooo who did Donald Sterling colonize again? How many people did he murder? How many countries did hd invade. You aren't very bright are you.

Kenny Powders
05-04-2014, 07:33 AM
So this guy makes a statement of "I should have paid her off" instead of issuing a statement of him apologizing for his remarks? wow this guy is going to burn in the afterlife

Is he getting cremated?

Ill21
05-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Even Donald Sterling does not deserve to have Cancer

Trueblue2
05-05-2014, 04:13 AM
I honestly dont give a **** he has cancer, and wont care when he dies. I dont wish it on him and im not happy about it, but I definitely don't have any sympathy for him. He's been a scumbag for a long time, this is far from an isolated incident, he doesnt deserve cancer but he doesn't deserve a shred of sympathy.

I also think its despicable that hhe's been sick for two years but only released it now as a pr move.

SpecialFNK
05-05-2014, 01:50 PM
I think millions of people are overreacting to Sterlings comments from the beginning, but that's not surprising in today's world were even the slightest thing can be thought to be racist. were his remarks racist? yes. but as far as I know not once did he use the "N word". I think that is a big deal. I don't think he hates black people, or he would have did more to oppose them. did he think he was better than black people? likely, but he also likely felt like he was better than millions of other people from multiple races too, including white people. he probably would have had the same remarks to this girl if she had taken a picture with a white homeless man. blah blah blah don't bring those bums to my arena.
I understand the action taken by the NBA, because they were forced to based on today's society. had the NBA not taken these actions there could have been bad backlash, which could have hurt the NBA.

Kevj77
05-05-2014, 03:37 PM
This cancer probably won't kill Sterling unless it is advanced. Look up prostate cancer sometimes depending on your age and what stage it is they won't even treat it in the elderly. One of my neighbors has it and they aren't even treating it due to his age and heart condition. It is very slow moving in early stages and a man Sterlings age is likely to die of something else before the cancer.

Iron24th
05-05-2014, 05:32 PM
I don't wish cancer on anybody, but I don't feel bad for him either.

slashsnake
05-05-2014, 11:35 PM
I think millions of people are overreacting to Sterlings comments from the beginning, but that's not surprising in today's world were even the slightest thing can be thought to be racist. were his remarks racist? yes. but as far as I know not once did he use the "N word". I think that is a big deal. I don't think he hates black people, or he would have did more to oppose them. did he think he was better than black people? likely, but he also likely felt like he was better than millions of other people from multiple races too, including white people. he probably would have had the same remarks to this girl if she had taken a picture with a white homeless man. blah blah blah don't bring those bums to my arena.
I understand the action taken by the NBA, because they were forced to based on today's society. had the NBA not taken these actions there could have been bad backlash, which could have hurt the NBA.

I honestly don't think it was about whether he used the N word or not, but that he was using his position of power to hold back minorities, something he has supposedly done time and again. Using the N word hurts, sure. But to me his actions and what he wants to do with his position of power throughout his history and proof he still does, is what really hits. Call someone the N word (which supposedly he has done in the past) is one thing. Use your position in a way to hold down minorities is another.

Not sure what more he could do to oppose him. He paid out the most money EVER in a housing discrimination lawsuit.