PDA

View Full Version : Team down 3-2 most likely to come back?

Htownballa1622
05-01-2014, 01:24 PM
(8)Dallas
(4)Houston
(6)Golden State
(2)Okc

(1)Indiana
(6)Brooklyn

These teams are all down in their respective series'. Some weren't expected to win the series, while others were expected to win.

Which team do you feel has the best chance to come back in their 1st round matchup?

goingfor28
05-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Okc
Houston
Brooklyn
Golden state
Dallas
Indiana

That's my order of most likely to least likely

Tony_Starks
05-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Indy, Brooklyn, and OKC.

It's a wrap for everybody else.

Htownballa1622
05-01-2014, 01:30 PM
I'd say Okc is first.

I'm torn on Indiana. I feel they're really on the ropes but this match-up is just hurting them. 2 months ago, I don't think anyone saw this coming.

GSW- I think they've got a puncher's chance because they play the Clips well and anything seems possible if Steph heats up.

I expect Portland to close us out(just trying to save my feelings) but IF game goes 7…ANYTHING is possible.

I expect SAS to take care of Dallas.

I'd say Toronto should take care of BKN also.

goku
05-01-2014, 01:35 PM
it depends on if the OKC boys and the former won "Harden" show up game 6 imo Rockets also need to bring that same defensive intensity to Portland game 6

GiantsSwaGG
05-01-2014, 01:36 PM
I believe the Rockets and Nets are coming back from 3-2

Htownballa1622
05-01-2014, 01:37 PM
it depends on if the OKC boys and the former won "Harden" show up game 6 imo Rockets also need to bring that same defensive intensity to Portland game 6

Yeah, I forgot what a good day has looked like for Harden.

We've been up +10 points in 2nd halves of multiple games now. If Harden ever had a good shooting night, we may have already won this series.

P&GRealist
05-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Warriors forcing a game 7 @ LA with Clippers eventually winning.

Nets forcing a game 7 @ Toronto with Raptors eventually winning.

Spurs closing it out in 6 at Dallas.

Memphis closing it out tonight game 6 at MEM.

Hawks closing it out tonight game 6 at ATL.

Blazers closing it out in 6 at home in Portland.

Htownballa1622
05-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Warriors forcing a game 7 @ LA with Clippers eventually winning.

Nets forcing a game 7 @ Toronto with Raptors eventually winning.

Spurs closing it out in 6 at Dallas.

Memphis closing it out tonight game 6 at MEM.

Hawks closing it out tonight game 6 at ATL.

Blazers closing it out in 6 at home in Portland.

I honestly would enjoy EVERY single one of these happening except for ONE. ;)

P&GRealist
05-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I forgot what a good day has looked like for Harden.

We've been up +10 points in 2nd halves of multiple games now. If Harden ever had a good shooting night, we may have already won this series.

Your sig looks idiotic. Sorry. They're fighting for their playoff lives, were down 3-1 (now 3-2), and you have 1999 Justin Timberlake yelling like a beeyatch and taunting Mo Williams?

Portland is closing you guys out tomorrow. Bunch of individualistic sorry bunch.

No offense thought. ;)

torocan
05-01-2014, 01:43 PM
OKC and Houston. All their games have pretty much been coin flips.

OKC - 4 OT's in a row
Houston - 3 OT's and multiple coin flip calls that were rescinded

No team in either series has played definitively better than the other.

I just don't see Brooklyn winning with the way they keep letting Toronto run up the score. You can only make so many 4th quarter comebacks before your luck runs out.

And while Indy has the potential to run out the series, the match up with Atlanta and Budenholzer is terrible for them, and the team is basically broken from the inside out.

I just don't see GSW winning out without Bogut. Didn't see that happening before the series started, I still don't see it now.

Dallas probably isn't winning. Dallas basically needs to either shoot lights out or the Spurs have to have a terrible game for Dallas to win. The Spurs are just too good, too deep, too experienced, and too well coached.

Htownballa1622
05-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Your sig looks idiotic. Sorry. They're fighting for their playoff lives, were down 3-1 (now 3-2), and you have 1999 Justin Timberlake yelling like a beeyatch and taunting Mo Williams?

Portland is closing you guys out tomorrow. Bunch of individualistic sorry bunch.

No offense thought. ;)

All good. I don't mind if we get outplayed and lose tomorrow. I'd be more upset if we were up +10 again and wet the bed at the end.

My sig is more to my feelings towards Mo Williams being a *****.

He was screaming at a rookie in Daniels like that after game 4.

That's what his ***** *** gets. :)

Tony_Starks
05-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Rockets had a chance to blow Portland out and send a message and blew it. Sorry, they're done. A few Lin lucky shots doesn't impress me and LMA for damn sure ain't scoring 8 points at home.

I'm more interested in Indy. If they don't want the team blown up I think they come back and win the series. If they lose best believe Bird is dismantling everything from coach to players.

P&GRealist
05-01-2014, 01:50 PM
All good. I don't mind if we get outplayed and lose tomorrow. I'd be more upset if we were up +10 again and wet the bed at the end.

My sig is more to my feelings towards Mo Williams being a *****.

He was screaming at a rookie in Daniels like that after game 4.

That's what his ***** *** gets. :)

You're right, Mo Williams is a POS.

Troy Daniels is a stud, so confident, I like him. He's one of those surprise Popovich type of players.

Htownballa1622
05-01-2014, 01:52 PM
You're right, Mo Williams is a POS.

Troy Daniels is a stud, so confident, I like him. He's one of those surprise Popovich type of players.

:nod:

MonroeFAN
05-01-2014, 01:53 PM
your sig looks idiotic. Sorry. They're fighting for their playoff lives, were down 3-1 (now 3-2), and you have 1999 justin timberlake yelling like a beeyatch and taunting mo williams?

No offense thought. ;)

haha

canzano55
05-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Teams who are up 3-2 have over an 80% chance to go through.

None of them are coming back.

(shame on people thinking Indiana and the Nets are coming back - try watching the ****ing games before you make predictions you lemmings)

Crackadalic
05-01-2014, 06:56 PM
None

It's over for all those teams

ManRam
05-01-2014, 07:02 PM
I'd say

(4)Houston
(2)Okc
(6)Golden State
(1)Indiana
(6)Brooklyn
(8)Dallas

netsgiantsyanks
05-01-2014, 07:04 PM
OKC and brooklyn

ManRam
05-01-2014, 07:05 PM

Well...with that math you'd actually figure 1 or 2 will come back...

netsgiantsyanks
05-01-2014, 07:16 PM

(shame on people thinking Indiana and the Nets are coming back - try watching the ****ing games before you make predictions you lemmings)

so the nets DIDNT come back from 26 down last night?

looks like you're the one not watching the games :lol:

netsgiantsyanks
05-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Well...with that math you'd actually figure 1 or 2 will come back...

#logic

koreancabbage
05-01-2014, 07:25 PM
so the nets DIDNT come back from 26 down last night?

looks like you're the one not watching the games :lol:

all i know is that Net DIDNT win. Raps have had huge leads both games. then they let their guard down and start playing down to Brooklyn's level. Keeping Demar on JJ when the Nets made their run - should have never happened - Casey is a dumb *** but Raptors aren't going to break completely. They will take their wins and move on. Will Brooklyn make a play to make it for game 7, yes, but I can see the Raps giving it to them again and building another huge lead in game 6.

Its kinda obvious after watching the last two games, minus the 26 point recovery, that the Raptors have been dominating Brooklyn. for most of the last two games. The only let down was their inexperience in the playoffs that led to the almost blown game.

to be frank, it doesn't even seem that Brooklyn wants to as bad anymore after the 3rd game (where KG blacked out lol) game 4 and game 5, they seemed to be out of it mentally.