PDA

View Full Version : Did Sterling's wife release the tape???

ghettosean
04-29-2014, 11:26 PM
Judgement has been passed but seems like everyone is convinced this girlfriend leaked the tapes yet she's pleading innocent and says she's devastated by the life ban ruling. The wife was pissed off after Sterling bought her a house 1.8 million, 4 luxury cars and $240,000 in living expenses. The wife asked for her to return everything she refused, she then sued the girlfriend and then the tape leaks.

I don't really care who leaked it i just thought I'd share.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/04/donald_sterling_girlfriend_is_she_a_gold_digger.ht ml

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24545419/v-stiviano-is-very-saddened-by-donald-sterlings-lifetime-nba-ban

Edit:

fixed links....

Chronz
04-29-2014, 11:32 PM
Never put it past a female

Avenged
04-29-2014, 11:39 PM
Dta

P&GRealist
04-30-2014, 12:29 AM
Dta

Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!

ghettosean
04-30-2014, 12:55 PM
Dta

LOL.. I had to look up what that mean that's some cold stuff but he is probably super paranoid right now not knowing who to trust.

abe_froman
04-30-2014, 01:11 PM
my guess is that it was the lawyer for the gold digger.i heard that she was being sued to get all the sugardaddy gifts back.she made the tapes which gives her good leverage in that event,he balks ,they release one to show they are serious

ghettosean
04-30-2014, 01:26 PM
Everything I'm saying is speculation but this could have been a move by the wife to take the team too.... Lots of variables to be honest but I don't see that chick disgracing herself more and the Black and Hispanic race just for some more money she's already got millions but who knows money does change people.

Also Sterlings wife went to the game yesterday.... I think that was to shove it in Donald's *** even more... lol

COOLbeans
04-30-2014, 01:34 PM
Where are all of the dumb whore comments for the wife like we saw for the mistress?

No matter who put the tapes out, his comments were horrible and it's good he's been exposed as a bigoted clown

MrfadeawayJB
04-30-2014, 01:41 PM
His wife probably thinks the way he does, after all she married him and knew his beliefs

fingerbang
04-30-2014, 01:46 PM
How the hell would the wife leak the tapes, did I miss something in the article? I don't see a likely scenario.

slashsnake
04-30-2014, 02:31 PM
His wife probably thinks the way he does, after all she married him and knew his beliefs

Maybe... maybe not. Maybe she didn't know his racism was that deep and thought it was something she could change in him? Maybe she married him for the money and wanted no part of that side of him?

I guess without knowing her that would be the last thing I would want to jump to a conclusion on.

kylem4711
04-30-2014, 02:55 PM

And faked being a health inspector to spy on his tenants. She's definitely no angel.

slashsnake
04-30-2014, 03:03 PM
And faked being a health inspector to spy on his tenants. She's definitely no angel.

I am sure she isn't... But he did leave her for a half african american, half hispanic woman. I can see why she might not think he really was racist...

JasonJohnHorn
04-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Yeah... I read about the lawsuit his wife fled against her... WOW!

Sterling has issues with women. He tried suing another woman he was sleeping with. Gave her a house and such, asked for it back and told everybody it was a 'sex-for-money' thing. He lost that lawsuit just as his wife did.

This guy has some serious personal issues.

Hell hat no fury...

Hawkeye15
04-30-2014, 03:11 PM
Never put it past a female

couldn't have said it better myself.

Hawkeye15
04-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Maybe... maybe not. Maybe she didn't know his racism was that deep and thought it was something she could change in him? Maybe she married him for the money and wanted no part of that side of him?

I guess without knowing her that would be the last thing I would want to jump to a conclusion on.

She is like 80, just like him. A TON of people that age, all races, are racist. They grew up with racism as a totally accepted thing. She was part of the housing lawsuit against the Sterling's a while back as well. She is probably just as racist as he is.