04-28-2014, 03:52 AM
On his twitter

https://twitter.com/wojyahoonba/status/460684594304413696

COOLbeans
04-28-2014, 04:02 AM
He should do it

tredigs
04-28-2014, 04:04 AM
Yeah, just read the article. That would be ironic/great.

DillyDill
04-28-2014, 04:08 AM
Holy that would be HUGE

shep33
04-28-2014, 04:08 AM
Yeah, it would be better for the NBA and the Clippers. Not so sure if this would actually go down. Still a lot of hurdles to go through. I see this being a long legal battle with Sterling trying to keep the team

P&GRealist
04-28-2014, 04:09 AM
Slap in the face of 2 of the worst owners in the league. Donald Sterling and Jim Buss.

TrueFan420
04-28-2014, 04:09 AM
Yeah, just read the article. That would be ironic/great.

It would be but is seriously doubt it happens. Sterling isn't the type to be forced into doing something he doesn't want because of how he's perceived by the media, fans, hell even the players/staff.

Sadds The Gr8
04-28-2014, 04:15 AM
Hope it happens but it'll be hard to remove that piece of **** sterling

tredigs
04-28-2014, 04:18 AM
It would be but is seriously doubt it happens. Sterling isn't the type to be forced into doing something he doesn't want because of how he's perceived by the media, fans, hell even the players/staff.

It's a bit different than his other ventures and similar situations, though. This man will never be accepted in his own building or by his own players again, so I'm assuming it's one scenario where he will happily take his hundreds of millions of dollars in profit and move on. I read Shep's post in the other thread and understand how he generally operates, but this is a unique scenario, and unless he just truly wants to play the role of the villain for the rest of his life in his own gym, he will sell. To Magic and his backers? I don't know about that. But I think he's gone.

DillyDill
04-28-2014, 04:18 AM
Slap in the face of 2 of the worst owners in the league. Donald Sterling and Jim Buss.
Yea true and if it ever happens Lakes will be officially DONE..Free agents would flocked to sign with the Magic Man

COOLbeans
04-28-2014, 04:38 AM
Doesn't Magic have bigger issues to currently tackle, like HIV & his son?

Are you a Nazi?

COOLbeans
04-28-2014, 04:39 AM
:confused:

Touchdownboy
04-28-2014, 04:40 AM
Are you a Nazi?
Haha they dissolved.

shep33
04-28-2014, 04:41 AM
It's a bit different than his other ventures and similar situations, though. This man will never be accepted in his own building or by his own players again, so I'm assuming it's one scenario where he will happily take his hundreds of millions of dollars in profit and move on. I read Shep's post in the other thread and understand how he generally operates, but this is a unique scenario, and unless he just truly wants to play the role of the villain for the rest of his life in his own gym, he will sell. To Magic and his backers? I don't know about that. But I think he will sell.

Yeah, we'll have to see how this all plays out first. Outside of the potential legal battle this can cause, Sterling has owned this squad for what? 30 years or so? They have been perhaps the worst sports organization in a majority of those years, and now that they're potential contenders for a few years, I just wonder if he'd be willing to give up the opportunity to win a championship (while also cashing in on the huge profits that the Clips can make during that span).

I agree that most players don't want to play for him, but it's a tricky situation because players are also legally under contract.

I hate Sterling, always have, and always will despise him for his antics. If he wants to be a huge prick about this whole situation though, and cling to power/control of the Clippers, he probably make it a huge problem for the NBA. And just going off the list of **** he's done in the past, it wouldn't surprise me if he tries to keep the team by any means necessary.

I'm sure he's looking for some kind of out as we speak. They should have got rid of him years ago, or at least implemented some sort of CBA clause where they can do something about this idiot. I think he would sell, but it would have to be for an absurd amount of money... plus he could perhaps file some kind of suit against the NBA for pressuring/forcing him to sell the franchise. As mentioned in the other thread, the loser filed a suit against the NBA for 100 mil after being fined 25 mill (the fine was eventually lowered by Stern who dropped it to 6 mill I believe).

The issue with offering Sterling an absurd amount of money can also cause some problems for the NBA's image. Basically it may look like the NBA is almost rewarding an owner by paying an absurd amount to remove a racist owner... Sterling still kind of wins in the end.

It's a **** situation, and the NBA's image is going to take a hit regardless. Nonetheless, he needs to be removed somehow

PraiseJesus
04-28-2014, 04:42 AM
This would be a betrayl to the Laker organization who Magic claims to love.

It reeks of greed and opportunism.

I hope this isn't an accurate story

Chrisclover
04-28-2014, 04:43 AM
Is he rich enough?

Chrisclover
04-28-2014, 04:48 AM
Hope it happens but it'll be hard to remove that piece of **** sterling

Maybe the media pressure will cause him hypertension or other diseases, then he either gives up the team to live a peaceful life or dies directly.

tredigs
04-28-2014, 04:49 AM

Oh give me a ****ing break. If it was the Celtics, sure, I could understand the bitterness from a Lakers fan's perspective. But the Clippers were just the little brother they beat up on every so often, and there was no true animosity between the franchises. Magic has already tried to purchase the Lakers along with his Dodgers backers, and they denied him. I see no reason why he can't use this to try to create the SoCal sports empire that he/they have been seeking.

Still doesn't mean he'll get them - and I doubt he does - but there's nothing wrong with it.

Is he rich enough?
No, but just like the purchase of the Dodgers, his group of investors are.

PraiseJesus
04-28-2014, 04:55 AM
Oh give me a ****ing break. If it was the Celtics, sure, I could understand the bitterness from a Lakers fan's perspective. But the Clippers were just the little brother they beat up on every so often, and there was no true animosity between the franchises. Magic has already tried to purchase the Lakers along with his Dodgers backers, and they denied him. I see no reason why he can't use this to try to create the SoCal sports empire that he/they have been seeking.

Still doesn't mean he'll get them - and I doubt he does - but there's nothing wrong with it.

No, but just like the purchase of the Dodgers, his group of investors are.

Its actually worse because the Clippers share the same building with the Lakers and the same division.

The success of the Clippers would come at the expense of the Lakers directly.

I guarantee all of the Lakers ownership would be sickened by the idea and the fans should be too.

tredigs
04-28-2014, 05:06 AM
Its actually worse because the Clippers share the same building with the Lakers and the same division.

The success of the Clippers would come at the expense of the Lakers directly.

I guarantee all of the Lakers ownership would be sickened by the idea and the fans should be too.

Right, but need he not offer to buy a large piece of the Lakers when Buss died, and was denied? There's plenty of room for two great franchises in a city, don't get your panties in a bunch.

DillyDill
04-28-2014, 05:12 AM
Right, but need he not offer to buy a large piece of the Lakers when Buss died, and was denied? There's plenty of room for two great franchises in a city, don't get your panties in a bunch.

But picture this, say the lakes and clipps we're both trying to lure free agents. That free agent would flock to a Magic lead team because he's Magic freakin Johnson a champion and proven winner. Who in their right mind wouldn't listen to Magic lead pitch to play for me?

Method28
04-28-2014, 05:20 AM

But picture this, say the lakes and clipps we're both trying to lure free agents. That free agent would flock to a Magic lead team because he's Magic freakin Johnson a champion and proven winner. Who in their right mind wouldn't listen to Magic lead pitch to play for me?

That's exactly right.

I love it :cool:

tredigs
04-28-2014, 05:20 AM
I mean I get it, but more than Magic I think they'd just rather play with Doc/Cp3/Blake/Deandre and X Ownership (especially if that is ANYONE but Sterling). Other than their ownership they have a lot going for them that the Lakers currently don't right now, but the Lakers will always be a hot destination because of the prestige, so I doubt they have too much to worry about.

I think players flock for money, great players, great destinations and great coaches. With ownership being a distant 5th.

DillyDill
04-28-2014, 05:30 AM
I mean I get it, but more than Magic I think they'd just rather play with Doc/Cp3/Blake/Deandre and X Ownership (especially if that is ANYONE but Sterling). Other than their ownership they have a lot going for them that the Lakers currently don't right now, but the Lakers will always be a hot destination because of the prestige, so I doubt they have too much to worry about.

I think players flock for money, great players, great destinations and great coaches. With ownership being a distant 5th.

True I see what your saying it's not a clipper thang, it's a Sterling thing. U get any Owner in and their focused again back to winning balls gms without any distractions. But on second thought I'm not even worried, it's not like the NBA can strip him of his team without a looonnnggg drawn out war on their hands. So any potential owner will have to just wait inline.

Crackadalic
04-28-2014, 06:25 AM
I don't buy it

It's just going to open up more controversy tbh

goingfor28
04-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Would be great honestly. But good luck getting DTS to sell

1-800-STFU
04-28-2014, 09:14 AM
First Donald's girlfriend is seen at a game with him, then the tape is released, now he wants to buy the Clippers???

Hmmmm.........

DallasTrilla23
04-28-2014, 09:21 AM
I doubt it, he loves the lakers too much. If he bought the clippers he couldn't recruit players to the lakers anymore

sunsfan88
04-28-2014, 09:28 AM
I don't see how Magic has the $$ to afford a team.

Shaq has more money than him & I don't think even Shaq is close to having enough to buying a team.

MonroeFAN
04-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Can Magic afford to buy the clippers?

Edit: ah sorry, someone beat me to it.

DallasTrilla23
04-28-2014, 09:34 AM

Shaq has more money than him & I don't think even Shaq is close to having enough to buying a team.

Apparently the same group that bought the dodgers is the group that would buy the clippers in this scenario.

desertlakeshow
04-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Magic has a net worth of $500 million according to Forbes.

I think his partnership that owns the Dodgers would love to purchase the Clippers.

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Magic has a net worth of $500 million according to Forbes.

I think his partnership that owns the Dodgers would love to purchase the Clippers.

how much are the clippers worth? He might be able to buy 51% but he could be broke by the time it's all over.

goingfor28
04-28-2014, 10:16 AM

Magic and his group. The people who bought the dodgers

goingfor28
04-28-2014, 10:17 AM
how much are the clippers worth? He might be able to buy 51% but he could be broke by the time it's all over.

I believe around $550M right now

eDush
04-28-2014, 10:25 AM
It would be weird for a Lakers legend to buy the Clippers who the Lakers hate for even playing in the same arena they call home. Magic should buy the Lakers and fire Jimbo.

jaydubb
04-28-2014, 10:34 AM
Nobody is talking about what's REALLY going on here..

Chris Paul will finally be a laker..

Magic will buy the clippers and trade CP3 for Nash and scrubs and Blake griffin for pau and scrubs and will throw in Jordan just for laughs and giggles..

2014 lakers lineup
Cp3
Kobe
Wiggins
Griffin
Deandre Jordan

elizur
04-28-2014, 10:35 AM

Well, according to Forbes, Magic is worth $500 million. Shaq is worth $350 million. Plus, Magic has a team of millionaire investors. He can make it happen.

jaydubb
04-28-2014, 10:35 AM
....jus kidding... :faint:

Clippersfan86
04-28-2014, 10:40 AM
Anybody think this is a conspiracy possibly? First some girl randomly releases audio of Sterling being racist and specifically calling out Magic. Then a few days later it becomes clear that Magic wanted to buy the team lol? I wouldn't be surprised if Magic went to the Clippers game on purpose to rile Sterling. That being said I support this 100 percent. Its the only guarantee we can smooth things over with Doc/CP3 and rest of our key guys.

Clippersfan86
04-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Also State Farm pulled all sponsorship.

ewing
04-28-2014, 10:47 AM
having royalty like Magic take over the face of ownership would be good for the league

Apophis
04-28-2014, 10:49 AM
First Donald's girlfriend is seen at a game with him, then the tape is released, now he wants to buy the Clippers???

Hmmmm.........

That came across my mind as well... Wonder if Magic is the one who scripted what she said..

Crackadalic
04-28-2014, 10:53 AM
All this is shady. Why out of no where would he buy the clippers?

goingfor28
04-28-2014, 10:54 AM
Also State Farm pulled all sponsorship.

No more cliff Paul commercials? :(

Heatcheck
04-28-2014, 11:04 AM
the man OWNS an NBA franchise. how do you make someone sell something he owns, for being racist? is that even legal? he has the right to think how he wants, **** him. unless it can be proven he has discriminated against someone as far as his organization goes.

ccg34
04-28-2014, 11:05 AM
Bring the Clippers to Seattle! LA got the Lakers already. LOL

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 11:18 AM
I believe around $550M right now

that's it? didn't Milwaukee get sold for the same and people called it a bargain.

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 11:18 AM
Bring the Clippers to Seattle! LA got the Lakers already. LOL

Vancouver.

Clippersfan86
04-28-2014, 11:23 AM
Latest rumors say Clippers are worth well in excess of 700 mill right now, maybe closer to a Billion. But Magic is backed by Billionaires in LA. I say all of LA politicians jump in this and find loopholes to run him out.

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Latest rumors say Clippers are worth well in excess of 700 mill right now, maybe closer to a Billion. But Magic is backed by Billionaires in LA. I say all of LA politicians jump in this and find loopholes to run him out.

Magic should find them another arena while he's at it. Biggest joke in Sports is the Lakers playing an away game at Staple Center.

LakerShow
04-28-2014, 11:31 AM
If he does buy the team, he could at least get another stadium so they could play in. In the same time, it is a slap to laker fans, considering he is a laker legend and supposedly loves the lakers.

FYL_McVeezy
04-28-2014, 11:39 AM
If he does buy the team, he could at least get another stadium so they could play in. In the same time, it is a slap to laker fans, considering he is a laker legend and supposedly loves the lakers.

If the NFL ever gets back into LA they should try to build a sports complex with an NFL stadium and a new home for the Clips......

As a Jet fan I understand the feeling of sharing a stadium with "Big brother"......

tredigs
04-28-2014, 11:39 AM
Anybody think this is a conspiracy possibly? First some girl randomly releases audio of Sterling being racist and specifically calling out Magic. Then a few days later it becomes clear that Magic wanted to buy the team lol? I wouldn't be surprised if Magic went to the Clippers game on purpose to rile Sterling. That being said I support this 100 percent. Its the only guarantee we can smooth things over with Doc/CP3 and rest of our key guys.
If this was the Milwaukee Bucks and not an up and coming star-studded team from the city he already has tried to purchase an NBA team and owns an MLB team, this would seem more suspicious.

Would be a very crafty move by the Magic Man if so, but wouldn't change peoples thoughts towards Sterling at this point.

Clippersfan86
04-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Tre that's a fair point. Man the only way this may work... is if the Clippers are bought for 900 million, or something well over value. NBA can pay the difference to save face for allowing Sterling to operate consequence free for so long and not handling this as well as they could have.

Magic and the Dodgers ownership group will make this team a top 3 most valuable organization along with Lakers/Knicks.

2-ONE-5
04-28-2014, 11:58 AM
Doesn't Magic have bigger issues to currently tackle, like HIV & his son?

he never had HIV...

yea i said it but another discussion for another time

Tony_Starks
04-28-2014, 12:04 PM

Try again. He tried to buy the Lakers before he bought the Dodgers and they let him know that the team will always be owned by the Buss family and would never sell....

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 12:05 PM
he never had HIV...

They found a cure for HIV in babies by accident maybe the same type of thing happened to Magic.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/06/health/hiv-baby-cured/

flea
04-28-2014, 12:08 PM
If this was the Milwaukee Bucks and not an up and coming star-studded team from the city he already has tried to purchase an NBA team and owns an MLB team, this would seem more suspicious.

Would be a very crafty move by the Magic Man if so, but wouldn't change peoples thoughts towards Sterling at this point.

If he orchestrated the racism incident and then used that opportunity to push the league towards a distorted resolution then he may be guilty of market manipulation - which is a crime.

Chronz
04-28-2014, 12:12 PM
the man OWNS an NBA franchise. how do you make someone sell something he owns, for being racist? is that even legal? he has the right to think how he wants, **** him. unless it can be proven he has discriminated against someone as far as his organization goes.

When it hurts the rest of the league.

Clippersfan86
04-28-2014, 12:15 PM
Which it has. It's gotten so national that if Sterling stays in power, TONS of sponsors are leaving the NBA. Tons of protests will likely occur. It's bad press they don't want.

Chronz
04-28-2014, 12:17 PM
Magic should find them another arena while he's at it. Biggest joke in Sports is the Lakers playing an away game at Staple Center.

Magic doesn't think so.

FYL_McVeezy
04-28-2014, 12:17 PM
he never had HIV...

I agree, but like you said, that's a circlejerk for another time....

COOLbeans
04-28-2014, 12:27 PM
Haha they dissolved.

Just answer the question. Are you a Nazis or better yet, do you sympathize with some of their beliefs? Not just German, but what about American Nazis?

thesprite
04-28-2014, 12:54 PM
There is a slim chance Sterling would want to sell... and a slimmer chance to sell it to the man he specifically insulted. The other owners and the league could force him to, but I doubt he would actually agree to sell it to Magic. Although it would be a very, very ironic twist if it happens. An instant redemption for Silver and the league.

Goose17
04-28-2014, 01:12 PM
he never had HIV...

huh?

P&GRealist
04-28-2014, 01:17 PM

No it wouldn't.

Jimmy Buss let the Magics and Phil's of the basketball world know that their opinions and viewpoints don't mean jack ****.

Stop being a Buss supporter. You disgust me. Get outta here with that weak sauce crap!

2-ONE-5
04-28-2014, 01:19 PM
they cant make him sell and he wont but as the sponsorships, etc start to drop them then he will be forced to sell from a business/money standpoint.

Crackadalic
04-28-2014, 01:22 PM
They cant force him but them damn sure can pressure him. Their already losing sponsorships as we speak

Chronz
04-28-2014, 01:22 PM
No it wouldn't.

Jimmy Buss let the Magics and Phil's of the basketball world know that their opinions and viewpoints don't mean jack ****.

Stop being a Buss supporter. You disgust me. Get outta here with that weak sauce crap!

Good to know you're not a blind supporter, you care more about the players that walk through than the team that gets them.

Just wondering how far you are willing to go, do you only care about the greats in Lakers lore?

Goose17
04-28-2014, 01:25 PM
they cant make him sell

I'm pretty sure they can. (http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303939404579528163324262086)

"Requiring the sale of a team would be the most severe sanction," said sports lawyer Jeffrey Kessler, a partner at Winston & Strawn LLP. "But I believe the NBA would take the position that the commissioner has the necessary authority to take action." He said article 35 of the NBA's constitutional bylaws—which aren't public—gives the commissioner those powers.

And even if they can't, what they can do is take over control of the team and suspend him, which will eventually lead to him selling up anyway.

PraiseJesus
04-28-2014, 02:37 PM
No it wouldn't.

Ive said many times that I dont like Jim Buss's decisions to this point, but I believe he deserves his chance to run the empire that his father left to him.

Magic was Jerry Buss's protege and this feels like a scarface type of situation to me.

He is essentially kicking the Lakers when they are down and seizing on an opportunity to take their fans away to the Clippers.

At least, thats what is being reported....

It wouldnt bother me so much if Magic didnt proclaim his Laker loyalty every chance he gets.

If he buys the Clippers he is officially no longer part of Laker family IMO

P&GRealist
04-28-2014, 02:42 PM
Ive said many times that I dont like Jim Buss's decisions to this point, but I believe he deserves his chance to run the empire that his father left to him.

Magic was Jerry Buss's protege and this feels like a scarface type of situation to me.

He is essentially kicking the Lakers when they are down and seizing on an opportunity to take their fans away to the Clippers.

At least, thats what is being reported....

It wouldnt bother me so much if Magic didnt proclaim his Laker loyalty every chance he gets.

If he buys the Clippers he is officially no longer part of Laker family IMO

Magic Johnson can own the Clippers and win 50 championships with him.

Magic Johnson is MORE a part of the Laker family than is Jim Buss. Hell, Pat Riley (who's now the Miami Heat godfather) is MORE a part of the Laker family than Jim Buss. The Great Logo Jerry West is part of the Laker family MORE than Jim Buss.

New Knicks President Phil Jackson is MORE a part of the Laker family than Jim Buss.

Jim Buss is part of the BUSS family. NOTHING of him resembles or shows that he oozes purple and gold. He's just JERRY'S KID!

P&GRealist
04-28-2014, 02:43 PM
Good to know you're not a blind supporter, you care more about the players that walk through than the team that gets them.

Just wondering how far you are willing to go, do you only care about the greats in Lakers lore?

No. I absolutely respect and have love and admiration for Larry Bird the Celtic player as well as Larry Bird the Pacers front office figure. I love Jerry West the Lakers player/GM and Jerry West the Warriors consultant.

I love the Lakers, but I also respect and love the ambassadors of this game.

Minimal
04-28-2014, 03:36 PM
I don't even think magic has the money to buy the franchise

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 03:42 PM

he'd only need 51% to have control so if it goes for 700 million and he's worth 500 million he could pull it off. Now if he can afford to run it that's another question.

abe_froman
04-28-2014, 03:47 PM

on his own? probably not,but i'd imagine that it would be with some of his partners in the guggenheim group

J4KOP99
04-28-2014, 04:02 PM
It would be Magic and his partners... or should I say The partners and Magic. Magic would be a face but not much of a financial help.

If this happens, then this whole situation should be investigated because there is absolutely foul play.

Lakers + Giants
04-28-2014, 04:20 PM
I'd rather have jim buss sell the team to magic. I'm jealous.

jaydubb
04-28-2014, 08:11 PM

:nod:

Too bad Lakers would probably sell for 3x as much as the clippers, if magic can't buy clippers then hes not making a run at the Lakers.. Now if Guggenheim gets involved, then maybe.. But man that would be 2 multi billion dollar franchises they'd own.. That's a lot.. I do like what they are doing with dodgers tho :clap:

todu82
04-28-2014, 08:57 PM
Anything would be better than Sterling at this point. In any event I think Sterling's out as Clippers owner soon because of his alleged actions.

*Superman*
04-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Lol, that would be hilarious.

Can't Stop Me
04-28-2014, 09:19 PM

Jim Buss, say something racist!

ricky recon
04-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson 48m
To NBA Fans, I want to put a stop to a rumor. I am not trying to buy the Clippers, they already have an owner.

/thread

lakerboy
04-28-2014, 09:35 PM
The Guggenheim Partners is backing this deal. This is the same group who bought the Dodgers.

If you don't know, they are only using Magic as a front for their sports business. This gives the partnership some sort of legitimacy in the eyes of the public. Guggenheim is the biggest "Wallstreet company" in the westcoast. They are like Goldman Sachs. These guys have so much money because they are basically the money managers of all the rich people in the US.

Dang. NBA owners probably have their money invested by them.

This group bought the Dodgers for $2B, and the article is saying they will try to buy the Clips for $1B.

Wow. This will blow us away in LA. The smartest finance professionals and businessmen will run the Clippers, while the Lakers will be ran by a trust fund baby with no history of any success, Jim Buss.

cmellofan15
04-28-2014, 09:46 PM
It would be Magic and his partners... or should I say The partners and Magic. Magic would be a face but not much of a financial help.

If this happens, then this whole situation should be investigated because there is absolutely foul play.

that's the same thing I was thinking....glad you mentioned it because this situation would be a little too convenient for Magic if it worked out. But apparently he's not interested.

freejimmer
04-28-2014, 10:43 PM
"Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

Get off Sterling's nuts. If he is made to sell his team, I hope he hits the NBA with the biggest lawsuit in pro sports history and takes them for all their worth.

cmellofan15
04-28-2014, 10:53 PM

Get off Sterling's nuts. If he is made to sell his team, I hope he hits the NBA with the biggest lawsuit in pro sports history and takes them for all their worth.

I understand where you're coming from, and I agree that it isn't right to pass judgement on him. but from a business perspective he's gotta go. You can't let this guy continue to own this team when something like this is released. It hurts the players, the Clippers organization and the entire NBA if you let an owner who's dropped racist remarks be apart of the league. It's already affected the league and its sponsors in a huge way in a few short days.

goingfor28
04-28-2014, 11:00 PM

:facepalm:

KB24PG16
04-28-2014, 11:14 PM
magic wouldn't buy them he would just be a part of a group of investors, just like he did with the dodgers

jaydubb
04-28-2014, 11:15 PM

This is kinda a different situation dood.. Its not like he went around sleeping with hundreds of other people, he talked very negatively about black people and he just so happens to be the head of an organization that employs lots of black people. If you heard your boss talkin **** about jimmer because of his skin color would you jus be like,"oh let's move on, no big deal"?.. Yea I went there..

freejimmer
04-28-2014, 11:30 PM
This is kinda a different situation dood.. Its not like he went around sleeping with hundreds of other people, he talked very negatively about black people and he just so happens to be the head of an organization that employs lots of black people. If you heard your boss talkin **** about jimmer because of his skin color would you jus be like,"oh let's move on, no big deal"?.. Yea I went there..

I absolutely would say "move on."

Words. Just words. No one is truly affected by this. (Other than Sterling after the lynching)

jaydubb
04-29-2014, 12:05 AM
I absolutely would say "move on."

Words. Just words. No one is truly affected by this. (Other than Sterling after the lynching)

I....am....shocked....

Usually you lick jimmers butt hole.. Hmm you must feel strongly about this then I guess.

I guess we can just agree to disagree. I've always liked your posts tho. :cheers:

freejimmer
04-29-2014, 12:34 AM
I....am....shocked....

Usually you lick jimmers butt hole.. Hmm you must feel strongly about this then I guess.

I guess we can just agree to disagree. I've always liked your posts tho. :cheers:

I love you.

jaydubb
04-29-2014, 12:42 AM
I love you.

:love:

freejimmer
04-29-2014, 12:52 AM
:love:

:hi5:

IKnowHoops
04-29-2014, 06:55 AM

hahahahahaha, your funny, your going hard on Magic for wanting to buy a team, and making excuses for Sterling for making racist comments. Not really sure what to make of it so I'm just gonna keep laughing at it.

Trwood12
04-29-2014, 10:33 AM
I hope he does