PDA

View Full Version : We have just made V. Stiviano an instant millionaire and TMZ a credible news source

Angels4Ever
04-27-2014, 10:58 PM
Yes, Donald Sterling is racist and he doesn't deserve to own a team or even allowed to step in a basketball arena.

Has anyone paid attention thought to the fact this woman is bragging about dating a rich, married man about 50-60 years older than her? She is laughing all the way to the bank with this one.

The news was broke by TMZ, a gossip/celebrity stalker news agency. When did TMZ become everyone's go-to place for the news?

goingfor28
04-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Ya she was already plenty rich before this. DTS is worth $1.9B

benzni
04-27-2014, 11:00 PM
historical day

Hawkeye15
04-27-2014, 11:08 PM
I thought it was hilarious that people were asking why a half black, half mexican chick could be with a racist.

Well, he has given her objects/property/money to the tune of $3 million plus.

She is a gold digging ****. Not even going to touch Sterling, he is a POS in his own right, but this chick is pathetic.

PurpleJesus
04-27-2014, 11:09 PM
oh

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 11:09 PM
She's not even worth the acknowledgement.

goingfor28
04-27-2014, 11:10 PM
How does that make her rich?

Well he's bought her millions of dollars worth of cool stuff. And I'm sure hes given her money. Not like she's hopping on that just for fun

ATL#22
04-27-2014, 11:12 PM
She's pretty terrible herself

beasted86
04-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Only time I get mad at gold-diggers is when they use kids as a tool to make money. This chick isn't doing that... she just outhustled the hustler. Good for her, get all the money you can from these old fools still trying to buy p****.

SPURSFAN1
04-27-2014, 11:25 PM
I guess I must be racist. I wasn't appalled by the audio clip. She was pushing all his buttons. Playing dumb and annoying. I'm surprised he didn't get more pissed than that. She knew what she wanted. Guy is dating a mixed girl and he must be some KKK member. Everyone has said something racist at some point in time. Does that make you a racist? I'm not going to sit hear and pretend like I'm innocent and I've never said any off color jokes. Anyone who says otherwise is a hypocrite.

ghettosean
04-27-2014, 11:30 PM
I guess I must be racist. I wasn't appalled by the audio clip. She was pushing all his buttons. Playing dumb and annoying. I'm surprised he didn't get more pissed than that. She knew what she wanted. Guy is dating a mixed girl and he must be some KKK member. Everyone has said something racist at some point in time. Does that make you a racist? I'm not going to sit hear and pretend like I'm innocent and I've never said any off color jokes. Anyone who says otherwise is a hypocrite.

Where did you hear the audio.. link????

goingfor28
04-27-2014, 11:34 PM

http://deadspin.com/exclusive-the-extended-donald-sterling-tape-1568291249

goingfor28
04-27-2014, 11:35 PM

This isn't the first, or worst thing he's ever done. Guy has a Longgggggg track record of racist ****

WadeCounty
04-27-2014, 11:42 PM
What everyone fails to notice is that this was a private conversation between a couple in which one of them was expressing their opinion to the other whether negative or not it was a private conversation. If that is how he feels then whatever that's his right to be hateful/opinionated in that way if he feels like it. Imo everyone should mind their own business on this, coming from a minority. This would be much different if it was on TV on purpose or inc public as a direct insult to someone

Cal827
04-27-2014, 11:43 PM
Yeah, I think it's pretty much understood that this woman is a gold digger

SPURSFAN1
04-27-2014, 11:48 PM
What everyone fails to notice is that this was a private conversation between a couple in which one of them was expressing their opinion to the other whether negative or not it was a private conversation. If that is how he feels then whatever that's his right to be hateful/opinionated in that way if he feels like it. Imo everyone should mind their own business on this, coming from a minority. This would be much different if it was on TV on purpose or inc public as a direct insult to someone

I agree with you on the private conversation part. He wasn't putting it on blast. As far as I can tell, everyone is still allowed to go to his games(except magic). I guess I have thick skin or something, because I've heard worse and couldn't careless about this whole fiasco.

KobeOwnSU
04-27-2014, 11:50 PM
***** be like an ATM

fingerbang
04-27-2014, 11:52 PM
It's so cringeworthy. He's just an insecure, broken down old man being manipulated by his supposed gf. Is he a racist, certainly. But to me it sounds like he knows she's sleeping around and thinks she's advertising it on instagram. He probably thinks she's banging Magic Johnson and Matt Kemp, etc. This kind of stuff should not be made public.

I said it before but this stuff just shouldn't be admissible in the court of public opinion, racist or not.

BALLER R
04-27-2014, 11:58 PM
Is he divorced?

goingfor28
04-28-2014, 12:00 AM
Is he divorced?

No. Process soon to begin though.

SPURSFAN1
04-28-2014, 12:00 AM
Is he divorced?

I haven't followed this, but she might just be his side ho.

fingerbang
04-28-2014, 12:01 AM
They're separated.

lamzoka
04-28-2014, 12:05 AM
Only time I get mad at gold-diggers is when they use kids as a tool to make money. This chick isn't doing that... she just outhustled the hustler. Good for her, get all the money you can from these old fools still trying to buy p****.

Fisrt time in my life agreeing with a heat fan lol

Just kidding man, but I'm with u this one ... Get all u can. I aint mad at her.

ghettosean
04-28-2014, 12:19 AM

http://deadspin.com/exclusive-the-extended-donald-sterling-tape-1568291249

Thanks... Not as bad as i thought but bad enough.

FlashBolt
04-28-2014, 01:30 AM
Guys, c'mon. Sterling didn't even want to talk about it. She kept pushing the same question over and over. It almost felt like hearing the same commercial 30x because all she kept asking was racist questions that put him in a bad position. He did defend them in multiple replies but everyone is racist to some degree; especially old folks. She blackmailed him and clearly planned this as the "evidence." Golddigger, good for nothing, piece of crap. I don't agree with Sterling but what she's doing is just as worst. She forced the issue. She made it public not because she wanted to raise awareness - but because she obviously didn't get what she wanted. Everyone knew Sterling was a racist. These remarks weren't shocking to me considering he settled a lawsuit a few years ago for discrimination. It's just now that it's publicized by a tramp that it's news.

nyyfan4life
04-28-2014, 01:40 AM
I'm just glad I've never been recorded when I'm pissed. The things I've said... smh.

The audio isn't that bad. Sterling is still a POS from all the other evidence though.

EAGLES3658
04-28-2014, 01:44 AM

I can definitely see this argument. He wasn't being publicly racist and it isn't like he has an all white team. ****, his head coach is even black.

bleedprple&gold
04-28-2014, 01:58 AM

I agree. If he wants to use his money to buy ***** and she's willing then so be it. They decided to have a relationship that was mutually beneficial to both of them and if theyre happy who are we to judge? What else is he going to do with all his money? Prostitution is the worlds oldest profession.

bleedprple&gold
04-28-2014, 02:12 AM

I agree to a certain extent. I'f he wants to be a rascist POS fine that's his perogative. But saying in private or not that you don't want black people at your games is where he crossed the line. In case he hadn't noticed the sport of basketball is kind of popular among african-americans and they have helped make him a lot of money so not wanting them at your game just makes absolutely no sense. If he hates black people that much then he's in the wrong business. It just seems so hypocritical to me.

Goose17
04-28-2014, 02:12 AM
I can definitely see this argument. He wasn't being publicly racist and it isn't like he has an all white team. ****, his head coach is even black.

Yeah but based on the recording he views those people as his workers, like a god damn slave master. All that crap he said about giving them money to buy flashy cars and houses smh...

I can see the argument about it being a private conversation but imo someone like that shouldn't own a professional sports team. If he wants to sit around being a racist billionaire then whatever, but you can't own a professional sports team and be a racist, it's bad for business, it ****s with everyones morals and it's detrimental to the league.

Goose17
04-28-2014, 02:14 AM
At the end of the day racism is racism. Whether said in private or not. And either way it's wrong. There's no defense for this.

Stunner
04-28-2014, 02:27 AM
At the end of the day racism is racism. Whether said in private or not. And either way it's wrong. There's no defense for this.

Bingo

bgdreton
04-28-2014, 02:42 AM

Thank you goose17 I almost lost my head when people seemed more mad at the women for using him for money. However he is using her for her looks and if he wants to spend all that money to keep her around then so be it. In the publics eye or not this guy is a turd and should move on and do something... Even this guy is clearly a sheep and follows the crowd. He is more concerned about who his 50 year younger GF is hanging out with rather than how dating such a younger women is preceived in his circle of friends....

MickeyMgl
04-28-2014, 02:52 AM
Yes, Donald Sterling is racist and he doesn't deserve to own a team or even allowed to step in a basketball arena.

Has anyone paid attention thought to the fact this woman is bragging about dating a rich, married man about 50-60 years older than her? She is laughing all the way to the bank with this one.

The news was broke by TMZ, a gossip/celebrity stalker news agency. When did TMZ become everyone's go-to place for the news?

Actually, by now, when it comes to anything entertainment related, TMZ might be as credible a news source as there is. TMZ became the go-to place maybe around the time they broke the story of Michael Jackson's death way, way, way, way before anybody else.

As for Ms Stiviano, obviously she and Sterling had a symbiotic relationship of sorts. Surely, money was in it for her, and age-inappropriate pu**y for him. "Age-inappropriate" does not mean "illegal", of course, but to be sure, if he wasn't rich, he'd have to choose somebody closer to his own age. They both get something out of it. Don't hate.

MickeyMgl
04-28-2014, 02:56 AM

THIS!

Their relationship was basically a transaction. He doesn't want to stay faithful to his wife, and he doesn't want to date somebody his own age. She doesn't want to have to work, or worry about money. A match was made.

sunsfan88
04-28-2014, 03:03 AM
She ain't even that hot either.

Crackadalic
04-28-2014, 03:04 AM
So the chick being a gold digging whore is more pressing then a nba owner who is prejudice to the minorities

PSD logic

MickeyMgl
04-28-2014, 03:12 AM

Sorry, but this wasn't Alec Baldwin yelling at his kid, or Mel Gibson going off on his gold-digging girlfriend. This wasn't Paula Deen admitting to using a bad word a long time ago. This was the owner of an NBA team saying he didn't want his girlfriend to bring minorities to his games or to be photographed with minorities.

This was an owner of a BASKETBALL team in LOS ANGELES saying he didn't want her to bring MAGIC JOHNSON to his games. The capitalized words bare repeating, over and over. Magic Johnson! Not like we're talking about some corn-rowed, tattooed, wifebeater-wearing unknown. Magic "Los Angeles Basketball" Johnson.

This is relevant. More relevant than if he'd blurted out the N-word a couple of times in some out-of-context angry rant. That'd be plenty bad, but he could apologize, pay a fine, do some penance, and possibly move on... but here he was expressing whole thoughts, using complete sentences, mostly in a calm voice. And the thoughts and ideas were just totally abhorrent, not only on a human/ethical level, but on a BUSINESS level. That's why the NBA may do something unprecedented with him. He said things that an NBA owner should not say publicly OR privately.

What do you suppose the McDonald's corporation would do if one of their franchise owners was heard saying he didn't want minorities coming into his restaurant? How fast would they drop the Hammer of Thor on him and his restaurant?

Vinny642
04-28-2014, 03:57 AM
I already made my remarks about her and will stick with it.

Patriot Pride
04-28-2014, 05:55 AM
So the chick being a gold digging whore is more pressing then a nba owner who is prejudice to the minorities

PSD logic

:laugh:

apparently she got a bunch of money from TMZ or something too

I didn't know exposing billionaire racists was so profitable. :laugh:

Someone please explain the instant millionaire part of the title.

PhillyFaninLA
04-28-2014, 07:39 AM
from: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-proves-once-again-why-he-is-the-worst-owner-in-sports/

The laundry list of Sterling’s misdeeds include a housing discrimination lawsuit he settled for $2.7 million with the government where he was accused of not renting apartments to Hispanics and blacks. He was sued in 2006 by the Justice Department for allegations of housing discrimination in the Koreatown part of Los Angeles. Sterling was sued by longtime Clippers general manger Elgin Baylor for wrongful termination alleging racial and age discrimination after Baylor lost his job.

beasted86
04-28-2014, 07:39 AM

Yes it makes you a racist. Is that so hard to believe? Even Sterling seems to have a hard time accepting he is racist also. I really don't get it.

I don't know why guys think it's socially acceptable to dislike another race, and dislike being associated with another race, but don't want society to label you racist.

I'd like to know what IS racism to you people then? Is a violent act the only qualifier in your book? That's actually the more interesting question to ask.

PhillyFaninLA
04-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Maybe each member of PSD should send a box of dark chocolate to Sterling, you know to celebrate the Clippers regular season.

DW3421
04-28-2014, 08:07 AM
Yes it makes you a racist. Is that so hard to believe? Even Sterling seems to have a hard time accepting he is racist also. I really don't get it.

I don't know why guys think it's socially acceptable to dislike another race, and dislike being associated with another race, but don't want society to label you racist.

I'd like to know what IS racism to you people then? Is a violent act the only qualifier in your book? That's actually the more interesting question to ask.

Finally someone who gets it!

Vincent33
04-28-2014, 08:23 AM
For me, TMZ has pretty much been on point since Michael Jackson died with this type of news ****.

GiantsSwaGG
04-28-2014, 08:31 AM
She's a THOT

nickdymez
04-28-2014, 05:38 PM
She was already a millionare. I've been to her house in Baldwin Hills a few times and shes doing ok for herself..

asandhu23
04-28-2014, 06:33 PM
18 years... 18 years...

goingfor28
04-28-2014, 06:37 PM
She was already a millionare. I've been to her house in Baldwin Hills a few times and shes doing ok for herself..

Did you and DTS double team her?

nickdymez
04-28-2014, 07:14 PM
Did you and DTS double team her?

Naw I went first. Lol

hugepatsfan
04-28-2014, 07:20 PM

Yes, I've made racist jokes. I'll admit to that. I've never for a second in my life felt that being seen in public with minorities was inappropriate though. She pushed his buttons, yes. But he asked her to take down a picture with Magic Johnson because he thinks we should be nice to minorities in private but in order to "save face" you can't do it in public. That wasn't made up. That happened. That's not an off-color joke that meant no harm. That's a racist opinion.

SMH!
04-28-2014, 07:47 PM
but not everyone is an nba owner that doesnt want certain races attending games.

NBA_Starter
04-28-2014, 07:55 PM
She was already pretty rich.

Touchdownboy
04-28-2014, 08:03 PM
but not everyone is an nba owner that doesnt want certain races attending games.
Who cares if he doesn't. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

rhd420
04-28-2014, 08:10 PM
she's basically brought to light what apparently many in the Clippers organization and other media sources could not have proved, a opportunist ... absolutely but never fault the actions of a person if you were in their shoes you would have done so yourself.

Good job, invest wisely

xxplayerxx23
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM
ANybody that didn't know this guy was a piece of **** before the tape is stupid the guy has always been a dirtbag, she is pathetic as well but she is sexy.

Bruno
04-28-2014, 10:14 PM
I thought it was hilarious that people were asking why a half black, half mexican chick could be with a racist.

Well, he has given her objects/property/money to the tune of $3 million plus.

She is a gold digging ****. Not even going to touch Sterling, he is a POS in his own right, but this chick is pathetic.

my thoughts exactly.

freejimmer
04-28-2014, 10:45 PM
She's a horrible person.

Worse than Sterling.

Jenceman
04-28-2014, 10:59 PM
Who cares if this woman is a gold digger? It doesn't matter. DTS racism and prejudice is now completely all out in the fold and hopefully the Clippers can be pryed away from him, which is a good thing.

Ya'll are some bitter *** dudes. "She's a gold digging whore blah blah blah". Bunch of hypocrites with the balls of a eunuch.

Vinny642
04-28-2014, 11:25 PM
I didnt hear the clip, I just read a little of the dialogue, from what I read, I took it as Sterling saying he doesnt want her black boy toys to attend the game, not all black people.

Vinny642
04-28-2014, 11:25 PM
Who cares if this woman is a gold digger? It doesn't matter. DTS racism and prejudice is now completely all out in the fold and hopefully the Clippers can be pryed away from him, which is a good thing.

Ya'll are some bitter *** dudes. "She's a gold digging whore blah blah blah". Bunch of hypocrites with the balls of a eunuch.

Hypocrites?

MickeyMgl
04-28-2014, 11:28 PM

Well....

The NBA
The Players' Union
All of the Clippers' soon-to-be-former sponsors
Most of the Clippers' soon-to-be-former fans
Minorities in general
African-Americans in general
Magic Johnson specifically
Everybody who likes Magic Johnson
Matt Kemp specifically
Most fans
Most sensible people

slashsnake
04-29-2014, 12:02 AM

That's fine.. we have a freedom of speech that allows us to say almost anything we want. We also get the responsibility and freedom of taking on what occurs because of what we say.

Sure, Jared from Subway has the freedom of speech to come out say their meat is the worst in the world, their food sucks, he wouldn't actually eat it if it was the last meal on earth and anything else he wants. He doesn't have the freedom to keep his job after saying tht though.

You are entitle to the opinion that you don't want to see any african americans at work. That they are not equals, whatever. If I said that and it was brought to my boss, there would be an investigation and I doubt I would have my job.

I can have my opinion and say what I want. That doesn't mean I am protected from the repurcussions of what I do say. And when you are in the business of sales, of merchandising, of selling a product you are on the front lines there.