PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg's Reaction To Donald Sterling's Racism! (STRONG LANGUAGE)

Jasper6
04-26-2014, 03:47 PM
Holy **** this made me feel soooo good. Snoop is an OG. LOL!

http://www.balldontstop.com/snoop-dogg-reacts-donald-sterlings-racist-comments-strong-language/

Touchdownboy
04-26-2014, 03:56 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/djUfWNOTFYs/0.jpg

Pakman
04-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Well said.

NoahH
04-26-2014, 04:01 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/33u93ls.jpg

OG

Cracka2HI!
04-26-2014, 04:03 PM
Nailed it.

PraiseJesus
04-26-2014, 04:09 PM
That was disturbing as well Snoop

Cant we all just get a long

More-Than-Most
04-26-2014, 04:09 PM
He is a moron. So **** everything connected to this guy because this guy is a racist? **** his mom? Good Job snoop... Continue to show how much of a moron you are

Touchdownboy
04-26-2014, 04:11 PM
He is a moron. So **** everything connected to this guy because this guy is a racist? **** his mom? Good Job snoop... Continue to show how much of a moron you are
I didn't watch. Did you really expect anything different?

beyourself
04-26-2014, 04:17 PM
It is what it is. Snoop Dog got a little emotional. He didn't have to go there with the redneck comments though. It's probably the farthest thing from accurate. Rednecks are usually unsophisticated according to stereotype. Sterling is as white collar as it gets.

WVNowitzki
04-26-2014, 04:18 PM
This video might be as hypocritical as you can get it. Stick to smoking weed and keeping your mouth shut there Snoop.

Jarvo
04-26-2014, 04:20 PM
:dance: lolololol

PraiseJesus
04-26-2014, 04:23 PM
He should of made a rap song about it instead, this was just lazy

Stunner
04-26-2014, 04:28 PM
This video might be as hypocritical as you can get it. Stick to smoking weed and keeping your mouth shut there Snoop.
Lol ok

Stunner
04-26-2014, 04:29 PM
This was hilarious though Idc what anyone says

sep11ie
04-26-2014, 04:48 PM
OG's paint their fingernails?

smith&wesson
racism creates anger... what other reaction could we expect ?

Shlumpledink
FIght racism with racism? Errr

krazylegz
04-26-2014, 04:54 PM
snoop is a douchebag.........been one ever since he signed with no limit back in the day

P&GRealist
04-26-2014, 05:00 PM

It was real, succinct, to the point, and from the heart.

Touchdownboy
04-26-2014, 05:01 PM
It was real, succinct, to the point, and from the heart.
Sterling or snoop?

ScottFromCanada
04-26-2014, 05:04 PM
All this showed me is that Snoop Dogg is a racist too. So because one racist white guy says something you take it out all white people? ******* him I used to like him too.

MagicBucsSox
04-26-2014, 05:04 PM
All of the educated responses from the minority community from the likes of Marcellus Wiley, Stephen A, mike smith among others, this is what ppl post about?
No wonder

Method28
04-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Snoop is as simple minded as they come.

Sadds The Gr8
04-26-2014, 05:07 PM
****in hilarious. This is awesome

kozelkid
04-26-2014, 05:13 PM
This was hilarious though Idc what anyone says

You're amused by one guy insulting and swearing at another? Sheesh, doesn't take much to amuse you.

Pakman
04-26-2014, 05:19 PM
Lol at people getting mad at snoop

Method28
04-26-2014, 05:21 PM

Not mad. Just expected. He's an idiot just like Sterling is.

ScottFromCanada
04-26-2014, 05:26 PM

It's because he's literally the definition of a hypocrite. I'm not black but if I was i'd be pissed off at Snoop Dogg because he basically just lowered his race down to Sterling's level. Sterling is an embarrassment to white people and Snoop Dogg just made himself an embarrassment to black people.

dannyy08
04-26-2014, 05:28 PM
Holy sh***t this made me feel soooo good. Snoop is an OG. LOL!

http://www.balldontstop.com/snoop-dogg-reacts-donald-sterlings-racist-comments-strong-language/

People need to just relax a little. What Sterling said was not right. But anger can be pretty crazy and unpredictable in the wrong hands. It can get people to act or react out of character by making dumb decisions. A reaction is the easiest thing to do. It requires no thinking whatsoever. Hating a raciest with so much conviction is not a good thing, or the right thing to do IMO.

Not sure how that can make you feel "so good"...

Touchdownboy
04-26-2014, 05:31 PM
OG's paint their fingernails?
Cute hands with those painted nails & rings. I'd take a Snoop reach around.

mike_noodles
04-26-2014, 05:41 PM

He was going to, but then he got high.

Stunner
04-26-2014, 05:42 PM
You're amused by one guy insulting and swearing at another? Sheesh, doesn't take much to amuse you.

Because it's dumb and it's snoop which makes it amusing to me . If you want go ahead and call me a joke or an idiot for entertaining it go ahead my feelings won't be hurt I've been called worse .

mike_noodles
04-26-2014, 05:43 PM
All of the educated responses from the minority community from the likes of Marcellus Wiley, Stephen A, mike smith among others, this is what ppl post about?
No wonder

Was trying to take you seriously, but then you said Stephen A and I knew it was a joke.

ManRam
04-26-2014, 05:45 PM
I laughed...I cringed. Standard reaction to most anything Snoop does lately.

Stunner
04-26-2014, 05:45 PM
People say things out of the heat of the moment all of the time , this is one of those moments . It's not right but I can understand his feelings .

kozelkid
04-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Because it's dumb and it's snoop which makes it amusing to me . If you want go ahead and call me a joke or an idiot for entertaining it go ahead my feelings won't be hurt I've been called worse .

I just fail to see what's so "hilarious" about it. All Snoop did was put himself in the same level as Sterling.

Stunner
04-26-2014, 05:47 PM
I just fail to see what's so "hilarious" about it. All Snoop did was put himself in the same level as Sterling.

The tone in which he said the words his funny to me , I never said it was right .

Vinny642
04-26-2014, 06:05 PM
Two idiots speaking their opinion smh

mrblisterdundee
04-26-2014, 06:06 PM
I'd rather hear what Kendrick Lamar thinks.

Vinny642
04-26-2014, 06:07 PM
I'd rather hear what Kendrick Lamar thinks.

He is to busy being the King of NY

Avenged
04-26-2014, 06:28 PM
It's okay to be racist if you're snoop.

Enzo
04-26-2014, 06:45 PM
So he decided to tell off a racist by making racist comments himself? That makes sense. :rolleyes:

Touchdownboy
04-26-2014, 06:49 PM
So he decided to tell off a racist by making racist comments himself? That makes sense. :rolleyes:
And......the media will ignore Snoops behavior.

Sterling made comments in private during a relationship argument
Snoop made a public video to someone he's never met

Which is worse?

GiantsSwaGG
04-26-2014, 06:51 PM
I don't get what Snoop said wrong?

Crackadalic
04-26-2014, 07:04 PM

Redneck part. Don't really care too much about thd mom part to be honest

If he didn't say that one raciest part I would have been fine on what he said

beyourself
04-26-2014, 07:07 PM

He called a billionaire white collar man a redneck. And then used the word in a vitriolic way. What's right about that?

MagicBucsSox
04-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Was trying to take you seriously, but then you said Stephen A and I knew it was a joke.

Yeah hate him all you want can't deny he's educated. Troll

cssdmark
04-26-2014, 07:11 PM
Someone needs to pass snoop a spliff so he can chill. Lol. SNOOP LION!

ghettosean
04-26-2014, 07:13 PM
racism creates anger... what other reaction could we expect ?

Bingo!

Enzo
04-26-2014, 07:14 PM

Calling a white guy a Redneck and White Bread isn't racist? :confused:

GiantsSwaGG
04-26-2014, 07:48 PM

Oh ok, yeah he look stupid calling him a redneck. But hey I guess that's what gangster rappers do

ScottFromCanada
04-26-2014, 07:50 PM
Redneck part. Don't really care too much about thd mom part to be honest

If he didn't say that one raciest part I would have been fine on what he said

that wasn't he offensive part it was the white-bred part that was offensive because that applies to all white people.

ScottFromCanada
04-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Oh ok, yeah he look stupid calling him a redneck. But hey I guess that's what gangster rappers do

The redneck part I don't think is racist because not "all" white people are rednecks but the white-bred part is where he crossed the line.

GiantsSwaGG
04-26-2014, 07:54 PM
The redneck part I don't think is racist because not "all" white people are rednecks but the white-bred part is where he crossed the line.

Snoop is an idiot. Same guy that got away with Murder and ran from Suge at the source awards!

nyyfan4life
04-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Stupid response by Snoop.

Crackadalic
04-26-2014, 08:28 PM

Yeah I agree. I was a fan of his in the early 90's and then he became a bigot scum

blahblahyoutoo
04-26-2014, 08:29 PM
because he offended Snoop dog personally...

lol, please
04-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Holy **** this made me feel soooo good. Snoop is an OG. LOL!

The King of the West, still putting people in check. :laugh2: Get em Snoop!

blahblahyoutoo
04-26-2014, 08:51 PM

the irony is that most of his profits are probably from the same people he called out.

ScottFromCanada
04-26-2014, 09:08 PM
the irony is that most of his profits are probably from the same people he called out.

Yea it would make sense since most of his market (US, UK, Canada) is white.

Jasper6
04-26-2014, 09:11 PM
This is too funny though.

NYJ - NYY
04-26-2014, 09:22 PM
Who gives a **** anymore really racism is only racist because we react so strongly to it... I'm a Mexican Jew in NY had it rough growing up even with my friends but at the end of the day... Words are ****kn words lol I think their all funny everyone should be able to take it and not take such offense whoever it is white black Mexican Asian who caressss enjoy your life and **** people who have a problem with who you are or what you are everyone just live their lives .... Deuces from the beaner Jew

Riodagoat
04-26-2014, 09:32 PM
Hahaha classic snoop

ScottFromCanada
04-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Who gives a **** anymore really racism is only racist because we react so strongly to it... I'm a Mexican Jew in NY had it rough growing up even with my friends but at the end of the day... Words are ****kn words lol I think their all funny everyone should be able to take it and not take such offense whoever it is white black Mexican Asian who caressss enjoy your life and **** people who have a problem with who you are or what you are everyone just live their lives .... Deuces from the beaner Jew

Yea there definitely are some racists who only do it to make themselves feel good about their own insecurities so it's never a good idea to take it seriously because that's exactly what they want.

Eagles710
04-26-2014, 11:00 PM
lmaoooo , so we cheer Snoop for calling People Rednecks ... but you boo the other guy for calling people the N word ... Yup makes a lot of sense ... #YourASheep

Eagles710
04-26-2014, 11:04 PM
that wasn't he offensive part it was the white-bred part that was offensive because that applies to all white people.

Dude are you stupid ? don't you know calling someone " whitebread " is 100% normal .. that just makes snoop an " OG " not a racist . This thread is stupid, Please someone tell me why its okay for snoop to say that , and its cool ... but when the owner said the N word, everyones mad .... snoop and that owner are in the same boat .. two douchbags

JdKing7
04-26-2014, 11:05 PM
Yeah, let's just talk **** about someone being a racist with your own racist comments. Good idea.

Eagles710
04-26-2014, 11:07 PM
Snoop is a Black Neck , and he is Black Bread... by everyone's comments this makes me OG not racist

JdKing7
04-26-2014, 11:17 PM
Snoop is a Black Neck , and he is Black Bread... by everyone's comments this makes me OG not racist

That gave me a good laugh. These comments make no sense. People are *****ing about racism and what sterling said, but find it amusing that snoopdogg comes off with his own racist remarks, basically towards all white people due to one individual's racism. Sounds about right, definitely an "OG."

tmacsc2
04-26-2014, 11:21 PM
Lulz snoop lion! I honestly can't stand rappers talking about real life situations.

Fight racism with racism! And people who are saying snoop is an OG is ridiculous, "he supposedly grew up with that saying being the norm. Alright take that situation and apply it to dunderhead sterling and shouldn't he also be an OG? That's all he grew up with when he was younger. Ah double standards!

I'm not saying sterling is an OG at all just pointing out how dumb peoples statements are regarding snoop, when his are ignorant as well.

Don't really care for either of these two, sterling has always been a racist and snoop is a little too weird for me.

JdKing7
04-26-2014, 11:21 PM
If snoopdogg is an "OG" does that make Sterling a "triple OG?"

Eagles710
04-27-2014, 12:07 AM

lmfaoooooooo no joke really laughed a lot

goingfor28
04-27-2014, 12:17 AM

Loool nice one!

ScottFromCanada
04-27-2014, 12:53 AM
Dude are you stupid ? don't you know calling someone " whitebread " is 100% normal .. that just makes snoop an " OG " not a racist . This thread is stupid, Please someone tell me why its okay for snoop to say that , and its cool ... but when the owner said the N word, everyones mad .... snoop and that owner are in the same boat .. two douchbags

I thought he was saying white-bred not whitebread but it doesn't matter both single out the whole race for something one old racist guy said.

Patriot Pride
04-27-2014, 01:46 AM
haha love me some snoop dogg

And for people saying this is as bad as the original comments: No it's actually not. :laugh:

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 02:09 AM
The King of the West, still putting people in check. :laugh2: Get em Snoop!

I can't believe people are dumb enough to call Snoop's comments racist. Snoop hangs out at Comedy Central roasts and is an entertainer/proletariat himelf. The Roasts themselves are racist but it's comedy so why are people on here condemning Snoop? LOL

MetroMan
04-27-2014, 02:17 AM

something racist against white people never matters. Only if white people say something remotely racist it is world war III

Stunner
04-27-2014, 02:17 AM
I can't believe people are dumb enough to call Snoop's comments racist. Snoop hangs out at Comedy Central roasts and is an entertainer/proletariat himelf. The Roasts themselves are racist but it's comedy so why are people on here condemning Snoop? LOL

Man they say a lot worst things than what Snoop said lol they IG video was funny because Snoop said it in a more Comedic manner than a hateful racist person .

MetroMan
04-27-2014, 02:18 AM

because we arent on comedy central roasting friends

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 02:21 AM
something racist against white people never matters. Only if white people say something remotely racist it is world war III

Like on Comedy Central and in every comedy club in the country?

MetroMan
04-27-2014, 02:22 AM
Like on Comedy Central and in every comedy club in the country?

what are you talking about. No one is talking about comedy shows lol

Stunner
04-27-2014, 02:23 AM
I'm black and I could care less if I get called the n word or whatever . I just can't allow a word to hold that much power over me , especially when I never went thru the struggle people went thru back in the day . Now if you call me the n word I know what type of person you're and will distance myself but I won't go to the lengths most do and start a riot .

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 02:23 AM
because we arent on comedy central roasting friends

Snoop is an entertainer and an artist. Don't take him seriously if you don't want to. Sterling is an owner and a leader of industry. How can you not take him seriously?

Stunner
04-27-2014, 02:24 AM
what are you talking about. No one is talking about comedy shows lol

He's saying just because somebody says something racist for comedy purposes does it make it alright ?

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 02:29 AM
Sterling mentioned a certain 'world' that he lives in and a type of culture that he lives by. A racist one. A little different than Snoop's rebuttal to Sterling's comments.

MetroMan
04-27-2014, 02:29 AM
Snoop is an entertainer and an artist. Don't take him seriously if you don't want to. Sterling is an owner and a leader of industry. How can you not take him seriously?

I'm not taking him seriously but him being an artist/entertainer does not give him excuse to respond the way he did just like Sterling being an owner/leader does not give him an excuse to respond the way he did. Both are still looked at in high standards. I dont want to seem like im defending Sterling because hes a total dick but snoop was very serious and harsh outing the white community and no one will blow it up in the media

beyourself
04-27-2014, 02:30 AM
Sterling mentioned a certain 'world' that he lives in and a type of culture that he lives. A little different than Snoop's rebuttal to Sterling's comments.

They're both ignorant as hell. Do I think Snoop actually hates white people? Hell no. Same thing with Sterling and black people. It just comes down to ignorance.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 02:31 AM
I'm not taking him seriously but him being an artist/entertainer does not give him excuse to respond the way he did just like Sterling being an owner/leader does not give him an excuse to respond the way he did. Both are still looked at in high standards. I dont want to seem like im defending Sterling because hes a total dick but snoop was very serious and harsh outing the white community and no one will blow it up in the media

Who cares how Snoop responded he's a ****ing rapper. Sterling owns major real estate in LA (I used to live in one of his buildings) and is a Titan of industry. Give me a break.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 02:32 AM
They're both ignorant as hell. Do I think Snoop actually hates white people? Hell no. Same thing with Sterling and black people. It just comes down to ignorance.

Sterling has more chips in the pot so his comments mean more to the game of basketball and his business ventures in LA

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 02:34 AM
It's because he's literally the definition of a hypocrite. I'm not black but if I was i'd be pissed off at Snoop Dogg because he basically just lowered his race down to Sterling's level. Sterling is an embarrassment to white people and Snoop Dogg just made himself an embarrassment to black people.

Not the best reply, but don't act like this crap hasn't been going on for years. Black people don't feel superior to any race. Snoop doesn't feel superior to white people. Donald sterling feels superior to black people, and America was founded on that premise of White people being superior to Black people. Its not close to the same at all. Snoop is a rapper who just came at him hit em up style. I guarantee you none of Snoop's White friends are mad at Snoop. If sterling does "keep" black friends, they aren't talking to his racist behind right now. If you truly understand American history, you know its not even close to the same.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 02:39 AM
Not the best reply, but don't act like this crap hasn't been going on for years. Black people don't feel superior to any race. Snoop doesn't feel superior to white people. Donald sterling feels superior to black people, and America was founded on that premise of White people being superior to Black people. Its not close to the same at all. Snoop is a rapper who just came at him hit em up style. I guarantee you none of Snoop's White friends are mad at Snoop. If sterling does "keep" black friends, they aren't talking to his racist behind right now. If you truly understand American history, you know its not even close to the same.

I dont think he understands the history. Nor do I think this argument is going anywhere. I don't even know why people care what Snoop said, he's a controversial rapper that's always said controversial shlt. Sterling's GF busted him out as a scholar, something Snoop Dogg doesnt claim to be.

lol, please
04-27-2014, 02:40 AM
Snoop is a legend in the rap game and at this point a cultural icon whether you like it or not, and he "got away with murder", so im pretty sure he will get away with this too. People just need to get over it and move on, retaliation is expected when someone says something as ignorant as Sterling, so don't act surprised.

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 02:48 AM

Thats because the intent is usually so freaking different. Black people act racist towards white people in retaliation for them being racist. In general, racist white people just think they are superior to Black people. If your nice to Black people they will generally be nice to you, Blacks don't hate because of your color, but because of your actions. You don't have to do anything to a racist white person for him not to like you. If your black, you suck. I am black and I have met some ignorant Black dudes from the deep deep south that hate White people, but they don't feel superior to them, they don't think they are better, but they just encounter so many white people that do think that towards them and there world is so small down there in the south that they don't know any better. They are truly ignorant though. Other than that, I have not met any Black people that are racist, or judge people by there color, or that think they are superior. On the other hand, I do know a few white dudes, that are intact friends of mine, that I know like me, but look down on Blacks as a race, and think they are superior. Its two totally different mentalities of racism. In reality, only ignorant Black people hate White people, and if there not ignorant, they only hate Racist white people. Racist white people hate most blacks, and feel superior to all blacks.

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 03:03 AM
cute hands with those painted nails & rings. I'd take a snoop reach around.

lol

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 03:12 AM
And......the media will ignore Snoops behavior.

Sterling made comments in private during a relationship argument
Snoop made a public video to someone he's never met

Which is worse?

Sterlings is worse, because he speaking about all Black people, while Snoop was directing his comments at a racist White person. Its not close.

Is there a difference between walking down the street and punching everyone you see and walking down the street and punching someone who punches you first? Come on, lets be smart here. Snoops comments were off, but he's not racist, he just hates racist white people who think they are superior to every black person in the world. If you can't get that, your stupid.

IBleedPurple
04-27-2014, 03:13 AM
Snoop Doggy Dogg/Dogg/ /Lion trying to stay relevant. Being a washed up hypocrite, contributing to the problem, all in a days work for him

Stunner
04-27-2014, 03:15 AM
Snoop Doggy Dogg/Dogg/ /Lion trying to stay relevant. Being a washed up hypocrite, contributing to the problem, all in a days work for him
Lol

Stunner
04-27-2014, 03:15 AM
Y'all funny

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 03:20 AM
Y'all funny

Are you being ironic?

QueensG_718
04-27-2014, 03:45 AM
Well that was pointless, ignorant and childish. Lameee how about hearing an opinion with substance and being able to articulate yourself better then that. Snoop takes the other L for this one.

Duncan = Donkey
04-27-2014, 03:46 AM
A washed up rapper starving for some attention

sunsfan88
04-27-2014, 04:40 AM
It would hold more weight if Jay Z said something.

ScottFromCanada
04-27-2014, 09:53 AM

Comedy racism is not the same as a hateful rant like Snoop Dogg. I'd actually say when you joke about racism in comedy it's a good thing because you're bringing humor to a serious topic which is very good way to fight it, it's all about context.

blahblahyoutoo
04-27-2014, 10:36 AM

way to double standard.

blahblahyoutoo
04-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Thats because the intent is usually so freaking different. Black people act racist towards white people in retaliation for them being racist. In general, racist white people just think they are superior to Black people. If your nice to Black people they will generally be nice to you, Blacks don't hate because of your color, but because of your actions. You don't have to do anything to a racist white person for him not to like you. If your black, you suck. I am black and I have met some ignorant Black dudes from the deep deep south that hate White people, but they don't feel superior to them, they don't think they are better, but they just encounter so many white people that do think that towards them and there world is so small down there in the south that they don't know any better. They are truly ignorant though. Other than that, I have not met any Black people that are racist, or judge people by there color, or that think they are superior. On the other hand, I do know a few white dudes, that are intact friends of mine, that I know like me, but look down on Blacks as a race, and think they are superior. Its two totally different mentalities of racism. In reality, only ignorant Black people hate White people, and if there not ignorant, they only hate Racist white people. Racist white people hate most blacks, and feel superior to all blacks.

totally agree. when black people play the knock out "game" and their stranger "opponents" in the game are usually white, it's because they are being nice to them.

TurboDEEZsmoke
04-27-2014, 11:35 AM
If a black man said this about white people how much you want to bet no one would give a ****?

beyourself
04-27-2014, 11:40 AM
If a black man said this about white people how much you want to bet no one would give a ****?

They would. Come on man. I know I would be.

TurboDEEZsmoke
04-27-2014, 11:43 AM
They would. Come on man. I know I would be.

Its a fact

Patriot Pride
04-27-2014, 11:47 AM
People need to understand the difference between (1) hating a group of people because of genetic disposition and (2) hating people because of their views.

Judging someone by their genetics is wrong and immoral.

Judging someone by what they say and do is fair game though.

Snoop isn't judging Sterling because Sterling is white or any other race. It's because of Sterlings actions and words.

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 11:55 AM
People need to understand the difference between (1) hating a group of people because of genetic disposition and (2) hating people because of their views.

Judging someone by their genetics is wrong and immoral.

Judging someone by what they say and do is fair game though.

Snoop isn't judging Sterling because Sterling is white or any other race. It's because of Sterlings actions and words.

Perhaps, but the problem lies in how Snoop tried to convey his point. Calling someone a "white-bred, redneck" is crossing the line as much as calling someone a "thug, gang-banger," especially considering Sterling is as close to a redneck as say Doc Rivers is a thug.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 12:15 PM
totally agree. when black people play the knock out "game" and their stranger "opponents" in the game are usually white, it's because they are being nice to them.

So a certain race, 'black people' are associated with the criminal knockout game? I didn't know people associate different crimes to certain segments or groups of people. I think it would be offensive to label Italians as Tommy gun shooting killers, just as it's ridiculous to say, when white people hung black people from trees, it's because they're being nice to them. Your argument flawed so it's useless to go on with you in this conversation.

Why are perpetrators of the 'knockout game' being associated with a certain race? It's a dumb premise to say the least.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Perhaps, but the problem lies in how Snoop tried to convey his point. Calling someone a "white-bred, redneck" is crossing the line as much as calling someone a "thug, gang-banger," especially considering Sterling is as close to a redneck as say Doc Rivers is a thug.

The terms redneck and white bread arent racist terms (at all). Some Americans are just looking for an excuse for their own prejudice feelings, so they're looking to blame Snoop intead of the real culprit, Sterling. Snoop Dogg grew up in an oppressed community, and probably Still gets discriminated against today, and probably has dealt with (real) racism his entire life.

Vinylman
04-27-2014, 12:37 PM
I didn't think anyone could sound as ignorant as Sterling but coolbeans is coming close

Method28
04-27-2014, 12:38 PM

The terms redneck and white bread arent racist terms (at all). Some Americans are just looking for an excuse for their own prejudice feelings, so they're looking to blame Snoop intead of the real culprit, Sterling. Snoop Dogg grew up in an oppressed community, and probably Still gets discriminated against today, and probably has dealt with (real) racism his entire life.

I'm sorry but they absolutely are racist terms. Go up to a Caucasian police officer and call him white bread and see what happens.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm sorry but they absolutely are racist terms. Go up to a Caucasian police officer and call him white bread and see what happens.

A white police officer? I'm sorry but that has noting to do with the conversation. And that term has never been considered racist. Being 'white bread' has always been a term of endearment in which one could assume that a 'white bread' person was raised around other whites in a culturally segregated society. Not racist at all..

And a police officer (at least in California) would laugh or ignore a comment like that since the terms means absolutely nothing and carries no historical weight.

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 12:46 PM
The terms redneck and white bread arent racist terms (at all).

I'm sorry, but WHAT? Generalizing a white individual as white-bred (not "bread") and redneck IS racist. Thug and redneck are both negative connotations of typically the lowest stereotypical representative of each respective race.

If you consider thug or gang-banger as racist towards blacks, than redneck is not any different towards whites.

Some Americans are just looking for an excuse for their own prejudice feelings, so they're looking to blame Snoop intead of the real culprit, Sterling. Snoop Dogg grew up in an oppressed community, and probably Still gets discriminated against today, and probably has dealt with (real) racism his entire life.

Not at all. What Sterling said was deplorable. Snoop only proved that he isn't any better.

And let's not bring up the oppressed community storyline.

ldawg
04-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Do men fear each other for survival? The aftermath of being striped of everything being deprived denied education, denied business loans, high interest rates, Moms sending their kids to school only for the employer to turn you back. Humans survive one way or the other. All because of racism. Its fear.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 12:51 PM
I didn't think anyone could sound as ignorant as Sterling but coolbeans is coming close

Do you harbor ill feelings towards blacks, Asians, Hispanics, or middle easterners? Because saying my comment redneck and 'white bread' is comparable to Sterlings' exposes you as a race baiter yourself.

Why are some of you making excuses for, or tolerating Donald Sterling's blatant white supremacist attitude, and now are looking to blame Snoop to even up the proverbial race hating score?

ldawg
04-27-2014, 12:53 PM
I'm sorry, but WHAT? Generalizing a white individual as white-bred (not "bread") and redneck IS racist. Thug and redneck are both negative connotations of typically the lowest stereotypical representative of each respective race.

If you consider thug or gang-banger as racist towards blacks, than redneck is not any different towards whites.

Not at all. What Sterling said was deplorable. Snoop only proved that he isn't any better.

And let's not bring up the oppressed community storyline.That's the gap Snoop is from the streets Sterling built on his parents foundation. A product of racism in America. People only notice the end result of being deprived. when one race was advancing the other was being denied.

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 12:54 PM
Why are some of you making excuses for, or tolerating Donald Sterling's blatant white supremacist attitude, and now are looking to blame Snoop to even up the proverbial race hating score?

Quite the strawman argument there. Well done, sir.

Condemning Snoops response ≠ supporting/tolerating Sterling's comment. So you can just stop right there.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 12:54 PM

Who cares how you spell 'white bred,' like I said the term carries absolutely no historical weight and actually is a term to describe segregational practices which wasn't considered a negative thing by many Americans prior to the 1950's.

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 12:56 PM
Who cares how you spell 'white bred,' like I said the term carries absolutely no historical weight and actually is a term to describe segregational practices which wasn't considered a negative thing by many Americans prior to the 1950's.

"Negro" and "coloured-man" were also not negative terms once upon a time.

Vinylman
04-27-2014, 12:56 PM
Do you harbor ill feelings towards blacks, Asians, Hispanics, or middle easterners? Because saying my comment redneck and 'white bread' is comparable to Sterlings' exposes you as a race baiter yourself.

i rest my case...

LMFAO

ldawg
04-27-2014, 12:57 PM
Black culture in America need to be revamp. When Snoop is your spokes man you know something wrong. I blame men in power. Its racism nothing to do with one color being better than the next. America created a huge problem and its affecting every American.

Stunner
04-27-2014, 12:58 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1933016

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whitebread

COOLbeans

When did the term, 'thug' get associated with just black people? Lol I wasn't aware of this cultural paradigm shift..

And I'm sorry, redneck doesn't have a negative connotation to people who actually consider themselves rednecks. Have you ever heard of Jeff Foxxworthy or spent any time in the southern United States?

Method28

It doesn't have to carry historical weight to be racist/offensive. It is based upon the way the word is used.

beyourself
04-27-2014, 01:01 PM
To the guy defending Snoops use of the word redneck. Why would he use that word when Sterling is the opposite of a redneck?

COOLbeans
"Negro" and "coloured-man" were also not negative terms once upon a time.

Exactly. They're just offensive. Those terms were perpetrated by almost every citizen in the United States. (Almost every person referred to black people as 'colored' or 'negro.' Lol A little different than your redneck and 'white bred' fantasy.

kozelkid
When did the term, 'thug' get associated with just black people? Lol I wasn't aware of this cultural paradigm shift..

Sherman incident I suppose.

And I'm sorry, redneck doesn't have a negative connotation to people who actually consider themselves rednecks. Have you ever heard of Jeff Foxxworthy or spent any time in the southern United States?

And what about a certain word that individuals such as Snoop use in their lyrics?

The problem lies in the fact that Sterling isn't even close to a redneck and Snoop obviously attempted to use it in a negative connotation.

Stunner
04-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Stone Cold was called the Bionic Redneck publicly in the wrestling community for a nickname , and he's far from racist .

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 01:03 PM
To the guy defending Snoops use of the word redneck. Why would he use that word when Sterling is the opposite of a redneck?

Because he's dumb and using a steriotype and it's not ok. But in no way does Snoop's comments compare to the institutional hate rhetoric spewed by Sterling on the basis of his 'culture' and what he described as, 'the worlds opinions of black people.'

blahblahyoutoo
04-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Black culture in America need to be revamp. When Snoop is your spokes man you know something wrong. I blame men in power. Its racism nothing to do with one color being better than the next. America created a huge problem and its affecting every American.

if anyone is to be blamed for problems in america, it's parents and individuals.
it's time we stopped pointing fingers at others and taking responsibility for our own actions.

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 01:05 PM
Exactly. They're just offensive. Those terms were perpetrated by almost every citizen in the United States. (Almost every person referred to black people as 'colored' or 'negro.' Lol A little different than your redneck and 'white bred' fantasy.

Redneck is just as offensive and Snoop knows as such which is why he attempted to use it in a negative matter. Let's not play dumb here.

blahblahyoutoo
04-27-2014, 01:07 PM
So a certain race, 'black people' are associated with the criminal knockout game? I didn't know people associate different crimes to certain segments or groups of people. I think it would be offensive to label Italians as Tommy gun shooting killers, just as it's ridiculous to say, when white people hung black people from trees, it's because they're being nice to them. Your argument flawed so it's useless to go on with you in this conversation.

Why are perpetrators of the 'knockout game' being associated with a certain race? It's a dumb premise to say the least.

yes they are because so far, 99% (made up statistic but pretty close to being factual) of the perpetrators are black.

but lets be clear about one thing.
all blacks are perpetrators in the knockout game.
all perpetrators of the knockout game are black.
only one of these statements are true.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 01:07 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1933016

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whitebread

I wonder if people will actually click these links.

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Stone Cold was called the Bionic Redneck publicly in the wrestling community for a nickname , and he's far from racist .

And there was a rap group called NWA.

Again, the term redneck isn't always negative. And evidently, neither is the n word in certain connotations (though usually only between black people).

Because he's dumb and using a steriotype and it's not ok. But in no way does Snoop's comments compare to the institutional hate rhetoric spewed by Sterling on the basis of his 'culture' and what he described as, 'the worlds opinions of black people.'

Who cares which is worst? They're both racists as far as I'm concerned.

SoxPatsCeltsBs
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
I thought he was Snoop Lion now?

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 01:09 PM

Who cares. The opinions on either of those sites are from the same people that post on this forum. Although, many on either site shared the opinion that white bread is a negative term. You might wanna read the link yourself.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 01:11 PM
yes they are because so far, 99% (made up statistic but pretty close to being factual) of the perpetrators are black.

but lets be clear about one thing.
all blacks are perpetrators in the knockout game.
all perpetrators of the knockout game are black.
only one of these statements are true.

How can you base your opinion on a made up statistic? I see what you're saying, but a lot of crimes can be assumed to different segments of people. But it doesn't mean those opinions are based in reality..

I could say 'all perpetrators of child pornography are white,' but we both know that isn't true. And i wouldn't want to associate any segment with something like that.

beyourself
04-27-2014, 01:13 PM
The bottom line is you should avoid using the word redneck when addressing a white guy if you are black. Just like you probably don't want to walk up to black man and say "what's up my n****" if you are white guy.

Some people could take offense.

So just don't do it, it's just that simple.

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 01:24 PM
Snoop was basically saying that 'rednecks' are racist, not white people. He was stereotyping rednecks which is not ok. And as someone who could also be offended by Snoops comments, I'm not. Because I know the definitions of white bread and redneck lol

blahblahyoutoo
04-27-2014, 01:28 PM
How can you base your opinion on a made up statistic? I see what you're saying, but a lot of crimes can be assumed to different segments of people. But it doesn't mean those opinions are based in reality..

I could say 'all perpetrators of child pornography are white,' but we both know that isn't true. And i wouldn't want to associate any segment with something like that.

lets backtrack a little.
I was responding to a poster that said black people are only racist towards whites if whites give them a reason to be. I countered with the knockout game as an example. black youths were purposely targeting whites whom I'm sure have never given them a reason to attack them, yet were chosen based on race.

my statistic is made up only in the sense that I don't have the actual numbers, but I followed these stories very closely. they were all over the news and my fb feeds the past several months and in all cases, the attacker was black, and the victim was white. but I just didn't want to throw out a blanket statement so I made up the 99%.
so yes, it is based on reality.

again, i'm not saying all blacks play the game. i'm just saying in all the cases I've encountered, the attackers were black.

blahblahyoutoo
04-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Snoop was basically saying that 'rednecks' are racist, not white people. He was stereotyping rednecks which is not ok. And as someone who could also be offended by Snoops comments, I'm not. Because I know the definitions of white bread and redneck lol

lets reverse the scenario.
a black person in a position of power makes racist remarks towards whites.
a prominent white figure in response goes on a tirade calling the black guy the n-word, a slave, says he likes watermelon, fried chicken and grape drank.

that would be an acceptable response since he was directing it only towards one guy, right?

COOLbeans
04-27-2014, 01:43 PM
a prominent white figure in response goes on a tirade calling the black guy the n-word, a slave, says he likes watermelon, fried chicken and grape drank.

that would be an acceptable response since he was directing it only towards one guy, right?

no offense but :facepalm:

ScottFromCanada
04-27-2014, 02:04 PM

He could be saying white-bred too but both are racist in the context he used them.

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 04:30 PM

Have no idea what your talking about.

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 04:47 PM
lets backtrack a little.
I was responding to a poster that said black people are only racist towards whites if whites give them a reason to be. I countered with the knockout game as an example. black youths were purposely targeting whites whom I'm sure have never given them a reason to attack them, yet were chosen based on race.

my statistic is made up only in the sense that I don't have the actual numbers, but I followed these stories very closely. they were all over the news and my fb feeds the past several months and in all cases, the attacker was black, and the victim was white. but I just didn't want to throw out a blanket statement so I made up the 99%.
so yes, it is based on reality.

again, i'm not saying all blacks play the game. i'm just saying in all the cases I've encountered, the attackers were black.

Dude those are ignorant dudes, those are bullies, and they are absolutely 100% wrong. Those are bad people that are doing that no doubt. There are a lot of bad people out there, and those dudes partaking in that are young and dum and need to be locked up. But your probably talking about 200 black people in the whole world that have ever done that game. So you have managed to lump in every balck person with .0000000000000001% of the balck community. Stereotype much? We no that the people that think like Donald sterling was near 50% 60-70 years ago. I'd guess with no numbers like yourself that its around 10-15% now a days. My sample size destroys yours. Basically your example happens as often as people win the lottery, or as often as the sun shines on a dogs butt.

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 04:53 PM

It would be acceptable if the whites had also been enslaved by Blacks for the previous 200 plus years, and the whites also had to go through a civil right movement in which Blacks beat and raped white woman and got away with it under the law. If Blacks had all the power and used it to wrongly jail whites, kill whites relentlessly and get away with it. Use fire hoses against them. If white leaders were killed by blacks just for trying to get civil rights and so on and so forth, then I would understand the pain caused by any and all racists acts against white people. Yes if all that was true, I would expect a lot of retaliation and hatred from the White community.

But since Black people in power don't say those type of things because they don't feel superior that would never happen.

And because white people have never had to fight for there civil rights from Blacks taking that away from them, they will never have or understand the pain associated with bigoted remarks made by people like Donald sterling.

So again as much as you want to make it seem like Snoop is on the same level as Donald Sterling, the more and more you make yourself out to be....

And you don't even know it so just stop.

lol, please
04-27-2014, 06:27 PM
Your the one playing dumb here. Snoop said it to a racist white man. The racist white man was speaking about all blacks, racist or not. Snoop said his out of anger, Sterling was matter of fact, talking about Magic Johnson and anyone else who has back skin. Don't be an idiot dude. Now if Snoop were to come out and say, "screw all white people" completely unprovoked then it would be the same. Dang you are pathetic.
Well said. :clap:

GiantsSwaGG
04-27-2014, 06:35 PM

Put the crack pipe down before typing brah

fingerbang
04-27-2014, 06:39 PM
Can somebody please find Ja Rule, get a hold of this mother****er so I can make sense of all this.

ScottFromCanada
04-27-2014, 06:53 PM
Your the one playing dumb here. Snoop said it to a racist white man. The racist white man was speaking about all blacks, racist or not. Snoop said his out of anger, Sterling was matter of fact, talking about Magic Johnson and anyone else who has back skin. Don't be an idiot dude. Now if Snoop were to come out and say, "screw all white people" completely unprovoked then it would be the same. Dang you are pathetic.

Redneck isn't even bad, I'm white and I use that term to describe a lot of old trailer trash pickup truck drivers with trucker hats who like drive up my ***. White-bred applies to an entire race, saying Redneck applies to some uneducated racist trailer-trash types and is a word that no white person would get offended by unless they actually were a redneck. White-bred is offensive because every white person is white bred and Snoop was using it in a context that put down the entire race.

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 07:04 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that saying it out of anger makes it okay. Great logic there. Tell me some more. And I would LOVE to know how that makes me pathetic. Maybe you and Snoop can get your anger issues resolved.

NBA_Starter
04-27-2014, 07:08 PM
You had to know it was coming!:)

Touchdownboy
04-27-2014, 08:12 PM
He should lose his record contract I'M OUTRAGED yadda yadda yadda

Miltstar
04-27-2014, 08:18 PM
dont you guys know, there is no such thing as racism vs. white people, just like there is no such thing as sexism against men ... and where i'm from, we are slowly becoming the minority now...

HansumJay
04-27-2014, 08:38 PM
It would be acceptable if the whites had also been enslaved by Blacks for the previous 200 plus years, and the whites also had to go through a civil right movement in which Blacks beat and raped white woman and got away with it under the law. If Blacks had all the power and used it to wrongly jail whites, kill whites relentlessly and get away with it. Use fire hoses against them. If white leaders were killed by blacks just for trying to get civil rights and so on and so forth, then I would understand the pain caused by any and all racists acts against white people. Yes if all that was true, I would expect a lot of retaliation and hatred from the White community.

But since Black people in power don't say those type of things because they don't feel superior that would never happen.

And because white people have never had to fight for there civil rights from Blacks taking that away from them, they will never have or understand the pain associated with bigoted remarks made by people like Donald sterling.

So again as much as you want to make it seem like Snoop is on the same level as Donald Sterling, the more and more you make yourself out to be....

And you don't even know it so just stop.

I don't care what color you are. You're my brother, couldn't capture it any better.

Patriot Pride
04-27-2014, 08:39 PM

I would rather work for Snoop Dogg than Sterling. :laugh2:

HansumJay
04-27-2014, 08:41 PM
dont you guys know, there is no such thing as racism vs. white people, just like there is no such thing as sexism against men ... and where i'm from, we are slowly becoming the minority now...

Ah. This guy. lmao

HansumJay
04-27-2014, 08:43 PM

Nah they want to be offended too, because they have to deflect rather than acknowledge that sometimes wrong is just wrong....

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 08:45 PM
I would rather work for Snoop Dogg than Sterling. :laugh2:

I'd rather work for neither. They're both idiots as far as I'm concerned.

Stunner
04-27-2014, 08:59 PM
i'd rather work for neither. They're both idiots as far as i'm concerned.

snoop dont want you anyway bub you cant get jiggy with this

IDunknown
04-27-2014, 09:09 PM
The tone in which he said the words his funny to me , I never said it was right .
He sounded like Dolemite.:laugh:

IDunknown
04-27-2014, 09:13 PM
Can somebody please find Ja Rule, get a hold of this mother****er so I can make sense of all this.
You got that from Dave Chapelle. He was joking about them talking to Ja on MTV when 9/11 happened. :laugh2:

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 09:36 PM

Whats so bad about that? What you don't like that? Does it make you uncomfortable? Black people around the world are mourning for you! It will be OK.

hugepatsfan
04-27-2014, 09:40 PM
What Snoop Dogg said is racist. If you think otherwise, you're wrong. It's that simple. However, let's not pretend that all racism is the same. Snoop Dogg was responding to comments from a white man saying that black people shouldn't be associated with in public. Obviously as a black person that's going to get a rise of emotion out of him. So he said some racist things against white people. This is a guy who has worked collaboratively with many white artists. He's appeared on TV shows of white people. I highly doubt Snoop Dogg actually is racist. It seems to me that he was just speaking out of emotion.

BobbyHillSwag
04-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Imagine what Tupac's comments would be about the Donald sterling situation. I'm shivering at the thought

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 09:45 PM
What Snoop Dogg said is racist. If you think otherwise, you're wrong. It's that simple. However, let's not pretend that all racism is the same. Snoop Dogg was responding to comments from a white man saying that black people shouldn't be associated with in public. Obviously as a black person that's going to get a rise of emotion out of him. So he said some racist things against white people. This is a guy who has worked collaboratively with many white artists. He's appeared on TV shows of white people. I highly doubt Snoop Dogg actually is racist. It seems to me that he was just speaking out of emotion.

Exactly

Miltstar
04-27-2014, 09:48 PM
Whats so bad about that? What you don't like that? Does it make you uncomfortable? Black people around the world are mourning for you! It will be OK.

Nothing... did I say anything was wrong with that?? Just sayin what's real ....

and no, im pretty comfortable with everybody I find honostly French people give me the most problems, but thats just from personal experience ... what Stirling said was definately racist and wrong ... what snoop said is definately not on the same level ... But there is a lot of racism against white people and sexism against men that goes largely ignored.

I honostly don't care what either of them said because it has no effect on my life and I could care less about the Clippers... I'm just bored lol

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm sure everyone has slipped and said something that they didn't quite mean. Have you ever yelled at your mom, dad, wife, kid, and said something fowl. Thats what snoop did. What Sterling did was give a testimony. He really looks down on blacks. Snoop made a racist comment, but it was solely directed at Donald Sterling, where as Sterling directed his hate toward all Blacks. Snoop had more of an articulation malfunction, where as Sterling gave us a few good minutes articulating exactly what he felt. Ive said what snoop said was wrong, but its always easy to say something stupid after your entire race has been so blatantly insulted. I'm not trying to give snoop a pass, but given the history of the U.S. which is the key to understanding the stance Snoop took, its not close to the same thing. And i guarantee Snoop does not think he is superior to white people. And I guarantee you Sterling does feel superior to Black people.

Miltstar
04-27-2014, 09:58 PM
And I guarantee you Sterling does feel superior to Black people.

Give him 5 minutes on the court with Kobe or in the cage with Jonny Jones I think he'd be feeling otherwise

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Nothing... did I say anything was wrong with that?? Just sayin what's real ....

and no, im pretty comfortable with everybody I find honostly French people give me the most problems, but thats just from personal experience ... what Stirling said was definately racist and wrong ... what snoop said is definately not on the same level ... But there is a lot of racism against white people and sexism against men that goes largely ignored.

I honostly don't care what either of them said because it has no effect on my life and I could care less about the Clippers... I'm just bored lol

Cool. One of my best friends went to a party one time with some girl, and when he got to the door, it was all black dudes hosting the party and he was white. And they started talking junk and they wouldn't let him in because he was white. He told me he got a feeling that he had never felt before. He said he felt so bad and it just made him think about what black people have had to go through.

So yes there is racism against white people as well, its in every race and we all have to work together and realize that we are all people and color doesn't matter. If a black guy, a white guy, a girl, or a frog got the job and I didn't, I still aint making no money, who cares what color/gender/breed the person was that took it.

ScottFromCanada
04-27-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm sure everyone has slipped and said something that they didn't quite mean. Have you ever yelled at your mom, dad, wife, kid, and said something fowl. Thats what snoop did. What Sterling did was give a testimony. He really looks down on blacks. Snoop made a racist comment, but it was solely directed at Donald Sterling, where as Sterling directed his hate toward all Blacks. Snoop had more of an articulation malfunction, where as Sterling gave us a few good minutes articulating exactly what he felt. Ive said what snoop said was wrong, but its always easy to say something stupid after your entire race has been so blatantly insulted. I'm not trying to give snoop a pass, but given the history of the U.S. which is the key to understanding the stance Snoop took, its not close to the same thing. And i guarantee Snoop does not think he is superior to white people. And I guarantee you Sterling does feel superior to Black people.

It's not like this was live TV or anything. Think about the process involved in what he did: he hears Sterling gets angry, sets up his camera on himself, presses record,goes on a racist rant, presses stop, maybe reviewed his video?, signs into Instagram, uploads his video writes a message, presses send...Are you telling me somewhere throughout this long process Snoop didn't stop to think hey maybe what I said was racist too? I'm calling BS on that

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 11:03 PM
It's not like this was live TV or anything. Think about the process involved in what he did: he hears Sterling gets angry, sets up his camera on himself, presses record,goes on a racist rant, presses stop, maybe reviewed his video?, signs into Instagram, uploads his video writes a message, presses send...Are you telling me somewhere throughout this long process Snoop didn't stop to think hey maybe what I said was racist too? I'm calling BS on that

Snoop has a clean track record accept for this. Plus rappers are used to using foul language, so I'm calling B.S. on this thought. And he directed at Sterling. He said this is for Sterling. And he used on the edge words. He could of used some real derogatory words but he did not. I completely disagree and think you want him to be racist. Plus like I said, it was in anger towards someone who just disrespected his race. In all of his years, if he was truly racist he would of slipped up in a rap song once. Sorry your 100% wrong. There is a difference between racist and being straight mean. When your racist, you actually think your race is above another race, and snoop showed no sign of that. He was just being an a-hole towards Sterling, but in his ignorance, he made a racist remark.

kozelkid
04-27-2014, 11:06 PM
snoop dont want you anyway bub you cant get jiggy with this

Stop acting like a bitter, little teenage girl. You whined to me to stop getting on your ***. I did. So don't dish the heat if you can't take it.

ATL#22
04-27-2014, 11:07 PM
Yup that's racist

IKnowHoops
04-27-2014, 11:07 PM

You don't have to answer this, but have you ever dropped an N-bomb in your life? If so, your worse than Snoop.

Game_Over
04-28-2014, 12:11 AM
Yeah the great murdering snoop, wouldn't expect anything less!!

Stunner
04-28-2014, 12:49 AM
Stop acting like a bitter, little teenage girl. You whined to me to stop getting on your ***. I did. So don't dish the heat if you can't take it.

Lmaoo ?

Stunner
04-28-2014, 12:50 AM
Y'all can't take a on here geez

NYKNYGNYY
04-28-2014, 01:00 AM
called him a racist piece of **** but calls him white bread lol...snoops the man but this has been blown way outta proportion...no doubt hes a piece of **** but his views are what he believes he grew up in a different time..dosnt make it right tho....who recorded that phone call that's a dick move

Stunner
04-28-2014, 01:04 AM
called him a racist piece of **** but calls him white bread lol...snoops the man but this has been blown way outta proportion...no doubt hes a piece of **** but his views are what he believes he grew up in a different time..dosnt make it right tho....who recorded that phone call that's a dick move

His GF lol

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 01:38 AM
You don't have to answer this, but have you ever dropped an N-bomb in your life? If so, your worse than Snoop.

Of course i've said it before pretty much everyone has said everything before but I have never used it out hate like Snoop Dogg. If I do use it it's because i'm talking about the word itself I never direct it anyone or use it in a way that offends black people (99.9% of the time I would just say n-word). It's all about context, I really doubt black people care if a white people uses the n-word to talk about how it should never be used. Just like no white person would care if Snoop Dogg used White-bred or cracker in that context either. The point is Snoop didn't use it in that context he used it to **** on white people.

Deception
04-28-2014, 02:17 AM
All he did was add fuel to the fire. Snoop's retaliation was unwarranted and unnecessary, he was not involved in the incident, is not involved with the NBA, or the Clippers organization.

Stunner
04-28-2014, 02:24 AM
All he did was add fuel to the fire. Snoop's retaliation was unwarranted and unnecessary, he was not involved in the incident, is not involved with the NBA, or the Clippers organization.

So he has to be involved to voice an opinion ? We're not involved and here we're talking about it .

Deception
04-28-2014, 02:42 AM
So he has to be involved to voice an opinion ? We're not involved and here we're talking about it .

We're discussing it, that's what a forum is for, all he did was go on a rant to cuss out some guy that he's displeased about. Let me know how productive and professional this statement is:

A message to the racist motherfu*cker that owns the Clippers. You b*ch as*, redneck, whitebread chicken ***** motherf*cker. ***** you, your momma and anything connected to you. ***** you.

Crackadalic
04-28-2014, 03:06 AM
I think it's just better for the older generation to die out. No since changing them. Snoop dogg lil Wayne sterling etc.

COOLbeans
04-28-2014, 04:00 AM
I think it's just better for the older generation to die out. No since changing them. Snoop dogg lil Wayne sterling etc.

I'm sorry but I'm only 30 and there are racists in my generation.

Touchdownboy
04-28-2014, 04:11 AM
Slowly becoming the minority? Look at birth rates and immigration.

Jasper6
04-28-2014, 05:07 AM
Damn Sterlings name will be dropped on a lot of rap songs this year...

Touchdownboy
04-28-2014, 05:19 AM
Damn Sterlings name will be dropped on a lot of rap songs this year...
Who still listens to Rap hahah

hamburger
04-28-2014, 05:39 AM
The owner is racist and shouldn't own an NBA team. Period. But part of the problem is too many people think all black people are living the gang/thug/drug dealing lifestyle that Snoop portrays. Catch 22.

Patriot Pride
04-28-2014, 06:20 AM
The owner is racist and shouldn't own an NBA team. Period. But part of the problem is too many people think all black people are living the gang/thug/drug dealing lifestyle that Snoop portrays. Catch 22.

Nope it's definitely the racists fault.

Let me know when Snoop Dogg tells white or any race of people to not come to his shows.

I'm so sick of people saying yah that's totally racist and bad BUT.... here comes some weird *** argument that agrees with racism.

Crackadalic
04-28-2014, 06:29 AM
I'm sorry but I'm only 30 and there are racists in my generation.

And I'm in my early 20's and I have a share of raciest people I know but more on the prejudice side.

The older generation have more hate in their heart.

Our generation is just ignorant and don't know any better

Patriot Pride
04-28-2014, 06:32 AM
All he did was add fuel to the fire.

Ya he did, deservingly so. That's probably exactly what he was trying to do.

[/QUOTE] Snoop's retaliation was unwarranted and unnecessary, he was not involved in the incident, is not involved with the NBA, or the Clippers organization.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but what a dumb stance to take. Ima take a shot in the dark and say that Snoop has been to plenty of NBA games and probably watches plenty. Ima take another shot in the dark and say that Clippers players / staff don't say **** because Sterlings paying them. So 'not being involved" actually gives him a perfect in to make his comments without repercussions and speak up for others who don't have his influence or lack of involvement.

If Sterlings Comments never came out it would have been unwarranted and unnecessary. Should check what those words mean. In light of the comments I don't see any reason why they weren't warranted or necessary.

Patriot Pride
04-28-2014, 06:54 AM
Just like no white person would care if Snoop Dogg used White-bred or cracker in that context either. The point is Snoop didn't use it in that context he used it to **** on white people.

Used it to **** on one white person by giving him a taste of his own medicine. There's the difference.

If the terms white-bred or cracker offend you then you are *****. Please explain what is so bad about these words besides being horrible puns. Do they bring up terrible histories of your slave owner descendants?

Please don't ever compare them to the nword again.

There's got to be a lot of people out there who secretly have racist thoughts but never say anything because they know they will be shunned by the smarter half of society + the crowd of fools that piles on with them.

DemarDerozan
04-28-2014, 07:26 AM
Can't blame a dude for having an emotional and truthful response to outrageous racist comments. Sterling might want to change zip codes. This **** isn't going to die down. He might want to move to Venezuela for exile. But I would prefer for him to stay here and deal with the social and financial consequences of his actions. I would love for Magic or a new owner to take his team away and win a championship. Either that or let Elton Brand and Sam Cassell go Django on Sterling and his people.

DemarDerozan
04-28-2014, 07:35 AM
The Seattle Clippers? Sounds fair to me. **** it just drop the Clippers tag. I think BGriffin and CP3 would make good SuperSonics. In this scenario everyone wins.

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 09:31 AM
Used it to **** on one white person by giving him a taste of his own medicine. There's the difference.

If the terms white-bred or cracker offend you then you are *****. Please explain what is so bad about these words besides being horrible puns. Do they bring up terrible histories of your slave owner descendants?

There's got to be a lot of people out there who secretly have racist thoughts but never say anything because they know they will be shunned by the smarter half of society + the crowd of fools that piles on with them.

The term cracker derives from slave owners cracking their whips so if you're a white person who has no history of owning slaves in your family that's obviously going to offend. As for white-bred the word it's-self isn't offensive but if you say some like "you stupid white-bred Mother ******" that word could offend because you are implying that there is something wrong with being bred-white. BTW i'm not comparing them to the N-word, I never brought the n-word up that other guy did, I'm just saying that White-bred and cracker are racist in the wrong context.

You're right about that today's racists are mostly closet racists who talk behind peoples back but don't kid yourself these people aren't just white. I'm white and I got black friends who have said some racist stuff about Asians to me so I know that stuff is going on in the back of other races minds too.

DemarDerozan
04-28-2014, 09:45 AM
The term cracker derives from slave owners cracking their whips so if you're a white person who has no history of owning slaves in your family that's obviously going to offend. As for white-bred the word it's-self isn't offensive but if you say some like "you stupid white-bred Mother ******" that word could offend because you are implying that there is something wrong with being bred-white. BTW i'm not comparing them to the N-word, I never brought the n-word up that other guy did, I'm just saying that White-bred and cracker are racist in the wrong context.

You're right about that today's racists are mostly closet racists who talk behind peoples back but don't kid yourself these people aren't just white. I'm white and I got black friends who have said some racist stuff about Asians to me so I know that stuff is going on in the back of other races minds too.

Big difference between you and your friends saying stupid racist **** while bullshitting and a high profile NBA owner/influential businessman revealing deeply routed racist rhetoric. You and your buddies have zero interest over society or the world. Sterling is a tycoon and has openly and privately displayed detrimental behavior that damages American culture.

Snoop's statements may not have been productive... But at the same time may be what some of us need to hear. To me it was refreshing and a much more accurate reflection of the publics mental state. Sterling is a redneck and a racist and all of the other things stated. **** him and his affiliates.

kozelkid
04-28-2014, 10:05 AM
Y'all can't take a on here geez

I love how you fail to see the irony here. Hopefully you won't ask me to stop being mean to you again. :laugh2:

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 10:08 AM
Big difference between you and your friends saying stupid racist **** while bullshitting and a high profile NBA owner/influential businessman revealing deeply routed racist rhetoric. You and your buddies have zero interest over society or the world. Sterling is a tycoon and has openly and privately displayed detrimental behavior that damages American culture.

Snoop's statements may not have been productive... But at the same time may be what some of us need to hear. To me it was refreshing and a much more accurate reflection of the publics mental state. Sterling is a redneck and a racist and all of the other things stated. **** him and his affiliates.

Look at David West's reaction to it that's how you want to get back at Sterling. Don't become a racist yourself because you're pissed off that someone was racist to you. Also, I've said this a bunch of times on here redneck is hardly offensive there's tv shows with that word in the title. Besides Sterling is almost the definition of a redneck the way he acts so if Snoop wants to call him a redneck that's pretty accurate. The only part of what Snoop Dogg said that was racist IMO was the white-bred part because that's something no white person has control over you can't choose your parents. I'm not personally offended by it because Snoop Dogg isn't very smart and I don't get offended easily but it was definitely racist.

dnl123
04-28-2014, 10:24 AM
Yeah, this doesn't contribute anything to the conversation at all, but what else should we expect from Snoop Dogg.

Touchdownboy
04-28-2014, 10:36 AM

So equality for all but not when it pertains to racism?

Sterling is not white, nor did his Jewish immigrant parents own slaves

ScottFromCanada
04-28-2014, 11:02 AM
So equality for all but not when it pertains to racism?

Sterling is not white, nor did his Jewish immigrant parents own slaves

Sterling is white, Judaism isn't a race.

Stunner
04-28-2014, 11:14 AM
I love how you fail to see the irony here. Hopefully you won't ask me to stop being mean to you again. :laugh2:

I didn't though, you asked I found it hilarious . I just felt like you were trying to poke at something that wasn't there lol

Stunner
04-28-2014, 11:17 AM
There's a difference between David West and Snoop , David West is employed by the NBA where Snoop isn't . Of course his words will be less harsh . The league can punish him , they can't punish Snoop .

LakerShow
04-28-2014, 11:19 AM
What do you expect from snoop, his views and where he grew up has a impact on what he said. he did take it over the top, but that comes with the anger he is expressing with the comments Donald said. And Im sure he doesn't have a problem firing back with racist remarks towards another person that is TRULY racist in heart, which turd Donald is.

Touchdownboy
04-28-2014, 11:28 AM
What do you expect from snoop, his views and where he grew up has a impact on what he said. he did take it over the top, but that comes with the anger he is expressing with the comments Donald said. And Im sure he doesn't have a problem firing back with racist remarks towards another person that is TRULY racist in heart, which turd Donald is.
Sterling was also speaking out in anger

flea
04-28-2014, 11:33 AM
Snoop has always been brain-dead. When you're a rapper in your 20s riding on the coattails of one of the all-time greats it's endearing. When you're a middle-aged hasbeen rapper with a series of failed TV shows it's more pathetic and sad than it is endearing or funny. Fo'shizzle.

ewing
04-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Snoop has always been brain-dead. When you're a rapper in your 20s riding on the coattails of one of the all-time greats it's endearing. When you're a middle-aged hasbeen rapper with a series of failed TV shows it's more pathetic and sad than it is endearing or funny. Fo'shizzle.

you don't like snoop?

True Sports Fan
04-28-2014, 02:46 PM
FIght racism with racism? Errr Pretty much :laugh2:

Deception
04-28-2014, 06:10 PM
Ya he did, deservingly so. That's probably exactly what he was trying to do.

Sorry but what a dumb stance to take. Ima take a shot in the dark and say that Snoop has been to plenty of NBA games and probably watches plenty. Ima take another shot in the dark and say that Clippers players / staff don't say **** because Sterlings paying them. So 'not being involved" actually gives him a perfect in to make his comments without repercussions and speak up for others who don't have his influence or lack of involvement.

If Sterlings Comments never came out it would have been unwarranted and unnecessary. Should check what those words mean. In light of the comments I don't see any reason why they weren't warranted or necessary.

You're going to tell me I'm taking a dumb stance by saying both Snoop and Sterling are idiots for their comments? Maybe you should take a step back and not let your frustration vent out through your posts. Sterling's racist comments were behind closed doors and were recorded privately, Snoop's racist video was publicly broadcasted by him.

hamburger
04-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Nope it's definitely the racists fault.

Let me know when Snoop Dogg tells white or any race of people to not come to his shows.

I'm so sick of people saying yah that's totally racist and bad BUT.... here comes some weird *** argument that agrees with racism.

No shite it's the racists fault but people like "Snoop Dog" have been broadcast world wide as representative of "black culture". They even gave the guy kids TV shows. Do you think they'd give a Hells Angel a kids TV show? What I'm pointing out is how the more negative aspects of 'black culture' are marketed, packaged and sold world wide while intellectuals, (actual) artists and normal average hard working people in the black community are ignored. It makes it all the more easier for racists to claim or think all black people are drug dealing thugs.

Obviously people would still feel or try to establish superiority over black people regardless of the image media portrays. That was the very basis of slavery- racial superiority and it wasn't founded on media at the time it was founded on a deep seeded racist philosophy of white supremacy.