PDA

View Full Version : Joakim Noah and head of Wizards security get in shouting match pre game

spreadeagle
04-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Joakim Noah and Wizards manager/security man Jackie Miles got into a back-and-forth exchange of expletives, after Miles came onto the Verizon Center hardwood, and started screaming for Bulls players to exit so the Wizards could start their shootaround.

Noah is usually the last Bull off the court in shootarounds, going through his morning routine, and wasn’t having any of it.

Noah told Miles, “Get the [bleep] out of here, I’m not done … get the [bleep] out of here.’’

Miles started firing back with, “Don’t [bleeping] talk to me that way,’’ and then again telling Noah to leave the court.

It didn’t stop there, as the two went back-and-forth for at least another minute

To understand this incident, you have to understand Miles.

Whenever he’s in the room, he acts as if he runs the place. He’ll begin conversations with anyone as if he’s know them for years. Sometimes, he’ll tease strangers from across the room. (For me, it was eating my ice cream too quickly).

If you smile at his oversized personality, he always good to laugh with. If you’re predisposed to view his work the other way, he’s a real jerk.

I typically takes Miles with a smile, but I don’t blame Noah one bit for not appreciating Miles’ act. Noah is preparing for the most important game of Chicago’s season, and he wants to focus – not get accosted by a Wizards employee. This would have been the right time for Miles to tone it down.

Noah had the last laugh, according to Cowley, remaining in the gym until he finished his routine. http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/25/joakim-noah-exchanges-expletives-with-wizards-security/

P&GRealist
04-25-2014, 05:22 PM
Damn Noah, no need to get so Defensive? ;)

Bruno
04-25-2014, 05:24 PM
security guard sounds like a troll.

MonroeFAN
04-25-2014, 05:36 PM
I would have dropped him if I were Noah.

kdspurman
04-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Damn Noah, no need to get so Defensive? ;)

Well played

Ebbs
04-25-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm with the security guard. It's his job to keep the order. He shouldn't of swore but Noah should use his brain and do what he's told

John Walls Era
04-25-2014, 06:00 PM
I would have dropped him if I were Noah.

No you wouldn't have.

You would if you're a ******. How would it look if a NBA player beat the **** out of a security guard in the public's eye?

Nick O
04-25-2014, 07:12 PM
id yell to Noah just because hes ugly. but i mean. this isnt really a big deal. i dont think it matters honestly

sunsfan88
04-25-2014, 08:06 PM
How idles Jackie Miles still have a job with an attitude like that?

"walks around like he owns the place" lol I bet a Noah makes more in one game than Jackie Miles will make in the next 5 years combined :laugh2:

MonroeFAN
04-26-2014, 02:19 AM
No you wouldn't have.

You would if you're a ******. How would it look if a NBA player beat the **** out of a security guard in the public's eye?

This is a valid point. I am slightly ******** though.

naps
04-26-2014, 03:12 AM
No big deal. I am pretty sure things like this happen on a regular basis in this business. This one just got leaked out.

On a side note though, if it was someone like LeBron, Kobe, Durant, Wade, or Rose people would be going for their heads and this thread would have exploded by now.

*Superman*
04-26-2014, 03:27 AM
No big deal. I am pretty sure things like this happen on a regular basis in this business. This one just got leaked out.

On a side note though, if it was someone like LeBron, Kobe, Durant, Wade, or Rose people would be going for their heads and this thread would have exploded by now.

LOL. If this was LeBron, we would never hear the end of it.

GottaLoveCubs
04-26-2014, 08:43 AM

lol very true. This rent a cop is an idiot though. You don't talk to grown men like that. And when you do, expect some kind of reaction like this.
One thing not in this article is the guy pulled this same crap when the Bulls were @ Wizards in Jan. They all left and didn't make a big deal of it then.

Goose17
04-26-2014, 09:30 AM

Truth^