PDA

View Full Version : Heat think McRoberts fine not severe enough

P&GRealist
04-25-2014, 04:02 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/10839644/miami-heat-not-satisfied-fine-josh-mcroberts-charlotte-bobcats

Some quotes:

Spoelstra: "We're all fortunate, because that play could have been much worse, and it's not the first time this has happened," Spoelstra said after practice of what he believes has been a pattern of hard fouls on James throughout the season. "We've already expressed it with the league. We disagree with this. But you have to move on and control what you can control. We've had dialogue. They made their decision."

LeBron: "I mean a lot to our team," said James, a four-time league MVP. "Obviously, the game is different [today]. If this was the 1980s, I'd come up swinging. But this is not the '80s. I can't do that. Me being out of the game, it hurts us more than it's going to hurt the other team. I've got to keep my composure. I get frustrated at times, but I understand how much I mean to this team."

"I understand there's going to be contact, and if it's the right call, then I'm OK with it," James said. "My foul didn't even get checked. It was never checked, and it was at a crucial point of the game.

"I don't cry for fouls. I know it's going to be a big headline tomorrow, 'LeBron is crying for fouls.' It's not that at all. If the game is played and [officiated] how it's supposed to be [officiated], then I'm OK with it."

HeatBBall
04-25-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm a Heat fan and I do think Lebron takes a beating alot of times cause of his size, but for him to say he doesn't cry for fouls is silly. We've all seen him. But w/e, as Dwade said Lebron and Shaq have learned how to take those hard fouls and just move on.

Tony_Starks
04-25-2014, 04:21 PM
They should watch that 30 for 30 documentary on the Bad Boys....

Slug3
04-25-2014, 04:21 PM
This isn't the first time he has taken a shot at Lebron.

But I think what they are most upset about is how so much less has been reviewed this playoffs and this didn't even generate a second look for those refs.

Slug3
04-25-2014, 04:23 PM

It's crazy to think how they didn't have flagrants back then. Some of the stuff players did was outrageous.

Big Zo
04-25-2014, 04:30 PM
I suspect Haslem will put a target on "Jesus" tomorrow. Should be fun to watch.

king4day
04-25-2014, 04:33 PM
Surprised they didn't review it during the game. I don't think his intent was to hurt but it wasn't the smartest play.
And LeBron saying he doesn't cry for fouls....ok

jerellh528
04-25-2014, 04:34 PM
If james says how valuable he is one more time! I agree with him, but damn. Haha, it's impossible for me to like that dude.

Slug3
04-25-2014, 04:35 PM
Surprised they didn't review it during the game. I don't think his intent was to hurt but it wasn't the smartest play.

Mcroberts does this crap all the time though. Go look up when he did it to Lebron when he was on the Lakers. Or when he did it to john wall or Rose. He did this on purpose.

kdspurman
04-25-2014, 04:37 PM

I thought the same thing lol. He does get hit pretty good at times, there's no denying that. But thought it was funny for him to say that he doesn't cry for fouls.

king4day
04-25-2014, 04:39 PM
Mcroberts does this crap all the time though. Go look up when he did it to Lebron when he was on the Lakers. Or when he did it to john wall or Rose. He did this on purpose.

I haven't looked but I'm sure you're right.
I really don't understand how, with 3 refs, not one of them felt it might be a good idea to take a look at it. I really think they were told not to so Charlotte can make the series semi interesting.

king4day
04-25-2014, 04:40 PM
I thought the same thing lol. He does get hit pretty good at times, there's no denying that. But thought it was funny for him to say that he doesn't cry for fouls.

And this isn't a knock on him entirely. Plenty of players do it. But every time he goes to the rim, he makes that stupid squinty face stunned a foul wasn't called.

(NOTE: If he ever becomes a Phoenix Sun, it'll be the greatest squinty face this world has ever known.)

P&GRealist
04-25-2014, 04:47 PM
And this isn't a knock on him entirely. Plenty of players do it. But every time he goes to the rim, he makes that stupid squinty face stunned a foul wasn't called.

(NOTE: If he ever becomes a Phoenix Sun, it'll be the greatest squinty face this world has ever known.)

Don't forget the whole dunking in transition and flexing his muscles and showboating. Players don't appreciate that stuff.

I know it was a hard foul, but man, this is the playoffs. You can't just have the dude truck you over like that at 1000 mph. You gotta do something to stop him.

colinskik
04-25-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm sorry, I watched this live and I really didn't think it was that intentional of a foul. He "didn't go for the ball" because by the time he jumped in the air he had to protect himself from the runaway train that is Lebron.

And then for Lebron to make those anything-but-modest comments really leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth.

lakerfan85
04-25-2014, 04:57 PM
It's funny how Lebron said that if this was the 80's he'd come up swinging..

kobe4thewinbang
04-25-2014, 05:01 PM
F^ck LeBron. Little wimp crybaby...trying to punish Josh "Who?" McRoberts for a good hard foul especially when LB isn't called for charging fouls every damn time he goes to the rim. Instead of whining maybe LeBron should be practicing 3's.

IKnowHoops
04-25-2014, 05:02 PM
Anyone of us would be mad if you caught a forearm to the throat. After a bunch of them we would start flopping. Its just the nature of things. He's a beast, players have to hard foul him to stop his momentum, fouls aren't called, then you start finding ways to get calls you think you deserve. I really can't blame anyone at this point, it is what it is and really noone is to blame for there actions at this point. Both Lebron and the players he goes against are doing whatever it takes to win, simple as that.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 05:17 PM

Yup. I LOL'd when I read that line as well.

TylerSL
04-25-2014, 05:22 PM
No I dont think he should be fined. Guys playing defense should be able to do something when offensive players are barreling into the lane. Him bringing his forearms out is not only a way to defend himself from a 6-8 240+ guy coming at him, but to not allow an open dunk/layup either.

That said Lebron does get hit alot in the paint and doesn't get as many fouls called as he deserves. He does not just argue with refs to get to the line more, its when they dont call a foul when he gets hit. Lebron is an offensive player going to the rim, so he is gonna get hit, but the way the league is played today, when you get hit you go to the line.

McRoberts does not deserve a suspension at all, infact the NBA shouldn't steal his money for playing playoff basketball either. He did not seriously injure Lebron, so its not up to the NBA to defend Lebron. It's the Heats bigs job to do that. If McRoberts is gonna foul Lebron hard when he comes into the lane, Bird and Haslem should foul him too.

The NBA should stop punishing guys for playing tough. If the game broke into a fight I agree with getting them out the game, but you should not fine/suspend guys for playing defense. If McRoberts does not knock Lebron down like that Lebron is either gonna dunk right over him, or it will go uncontested. To me its not fair on the defense to basically not allow them to do anything when someone is coming hard to the rim like that. The game is softer today because they let it get to brutal in the past (malice at the palace), but they shouldn't call flagarents for knocking a guy down. Some of the flagarents this year was just atrocious.

Slug3
04-25-2014, 05:24 PM
Yup. I LOL'd when I read that line as well.

Why? Cause he's not as stupid as some of you think? He comes up swinging he will be suspended a good amount of games. Maybe in the 80s he would get a game. Now after that palace brawl people are getting 10 plus games for throwing punches.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 05:26 PM
Why? Cause he's not as stupid as some of you think? He comes up swinging he will be suspended a good amount of games. Maybe in the 80s he would get a game. Now after that palace brawl people are getting 10 plus games for throwing punches.

No, bc there isn't a chance in hell he would come up swinging, now or then. He's all talk when it comes to that type of stuff.

MonroeFAN
04-25-2014, 05:32 PM
It's crazy to think how they didn't have flagrants back then. Some of the stuff players did was outrageous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idA9Vym1F54

Awesome.

HYFR
04-25-2014, 05:34 PM
F^ck LeBron. Little wimp crybaby...trying to punish Josh "Who?" McRoberts for a good hard foul especially when LB isn't called for charging fouls every damn time he goes to the rim. Instead of whining maybe LeBron should be practicing 3's.

Jesus Christ , are you 10? The hate is strong in this one

kobe4thewinbang
04-25-2014, 05:37 PM
Jesus Christ , are you 10? The hate is strong in this oneNah, just saying LeBron ain't "all that." He's good, but he still can't shoot to save his life and is the biggest crybaby in the NBA. The Heat have a cakewalk to the Finals this year and they still want to be coddled.

Tony_Starks
04-25-2014, 05:41 PM
Lebron has to realize that his flopping and all his dramatic antics after getting fouled play a role in him getting or not getting calls. There are times when he's not even flagrantly fouled and he rolls around on the floor like he just got hit by Mike Tyson.

The refs notice that stuff, you can't be the boy that cries wolf....

L8kers4life
04-25-2014, 05:43 PM
No I dont think he should be fined. Guys playing defense should be able to do something when offensive players are barreling into the lane. Him bringing his forearms out is not only a way to defend himself from a 6-8 240+ guy coming at him, but to not allow an open dunk/layup either.

That said Lebron does get hit alot in the paint and doesn't get as many fouls called as he deserves. He does not just argue with refs to get to the line more, its when they dont call a foul when he gets hit. Lebron is an offensive player going to the rim, so he is gonna get hit, but the way the league is played today, when you get hit you go to the line.

McRoberts does not deserve a suspension at all, infact the NBA shouldn't steal his money for playing playoff basketball either. He did not seriously injure Lebron, so its not up to the NBA to defend Lebron. It's the Heats bigs job to do that. If McRoberts is gonna foul Lebron hard when he comes into the lane, Bird and Haslem should foul him too.

The NBA should stop punishing guys for playing tough. If the game broke into a fight I agree with getting them out the game, but you should not fine/suspend guys for playing defense. If McRoberts does not knock Lebron down like that Lebron is either gonna dunk right over him, or it will go uncontested. To me its not fair on the defense to basically not allow them to do anything when someone is coming hard to the rim like that. The game is softer today because they let it get to brutal in the past (malice at the palace), but they shouldn't call flagarents for knocking a guy down. Some of the flagarents this year was just atrocious.

Great post

TylerSL
04-25-2014, 05:43 PM
Nah, just saying LeBron ain't "all that." He's good, but he still can't shoot to save his life and is the biggest crybaby in the NBA. The Heat have a cakewalk to the Finals this year and they still want to be coddled.

I bet you thought Wade's foul on Kobe at the All Star Game was 'unnecessary' too huh? Lebron right now is also better than Kobe ever was. And last time I checked he has raised his FG% every year the last 8 years so it looks like he can shoot. You should spend less time hating on Lebron and probably the Heat as well.

TylerSL
04-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Lebron has to realize that his flopping and all his dramatic antics after getting fouled play a role in him getting or not getting calls. There are times when he's not even flagrantly fouled and he rolls around on the floor like he just got hit by Mike Tyson.

most of the players in this league are the "boy who cried wolf". The only way to stop it is to call less fouls. If you actually have to hit somebody to get a foul called then guys will stop believing the refs will be there to bail them out.

We as fans ***** tremendously about guys flopping, but its gonna happen when refs call ticky tack fouls throughout the game. Guys get used to little contact so when they do get some contact if they exaggerate the severity of it, refs blow the whistle. Flopping only occurs because we let the league get too soft, and we only let it get too soft because we let it get too rough in the past. We need to find a grey area to truly make this sport as good as it should be.

ManRam
04-25-2014, 05:57 PM
In related news, no other team in the league would be either...

Moving on.

ModernDaySavage
04-25-2014, 06:06 PM
Tyler, it's not about making a hard foul, it's about not making a basketball play....People don't realize at the speed LeBron was coming in at, that elbow/forearm being an inch or two higher than it was would easily knock somebody out. It's not a problem if he destroys him while going for the ball, but you can't just raise your elbow/forearm up like that and just lay into someone driving. Reminds me of Bynum's ***** *** hitting Barea and a couple others.

ModernDaySavage
04-25-2014, 06:08 PM
No, bc there isn't a chance in hell he would come up swinging, now or then. He's all talk when it comes to that type of stuff.

What are you basing that off of? He plays basketball, when would he ever be in a position to show us how bad *** he is or isn't. But of course I'm sure you know LeBron personally and how he's all talk.

kobe4thewinbang
04-25-2014, 06:13 PM
I bet you thought Wade's foul on Kobe at the All Star Game was 'unnecessary' too huh? Lebron right now is also better than Kobe ever was. And last time I checked he has raised his FG% every year the last 8 years so it looks like he can shoot. You should spend less time hating on Lebron and probably the Heat as well.What's LeBron penis taste like? You sound pathetic. Sure, LeBron is getting better at shooting but he is still not a reliable shooter. He still takes bad shots and is lucky as hell that one three went in before Ray Allen saved him with a better shooting stroke. Dunno why you're dragging Kobe into this. He got hit in the face (no call) against the Suns years ago and yes, that foul by Wade was unnecessary in the freaking all star game. I wish McRoberts had broken LeBron's nose. Then again, Wade is a thug that supports that black thug kid who was shot. The Heat are lame, star-studded and breezing to the championship. Hopefully they lose this year so you can get off that wagon.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 06:17 PM
What are you basing that off of? He plays basketball, when would he ever be in a position to show us how bad *** he is or isn't. But of course I'm sure you know LeBron personally and how he's all talk.

What has he ever shown to make anyone think he would raise a fist? Zero. He's soft. Great player, but he is soft and you can't debate that.

Hardaway Here
04-25-2014, 06:18 PM
What's LeBron penis taste like? You sound pathetic. Sure, LeBron is getting better at shooting but he is still not a reliable shooter. He still takes bad shots and is lucky as hell that one three went in before Ray Allen saved him with a better shooting stroke. Dunno why you're dragging Kobe into this. He got hit in the face (no call) against the Suns years ago and yes, that foul by Wade was unnecessary in the freaking all star game. I wish McRoberts had broken LeBron's nose. Then again, Wade is a thug that supports that black thug kid who was shot. The Heat are lame, star-studded and breezing to the championship. Hopefully they lose this year so you can get off that wagon.

I have to assume your like 13 or under I mean seriously. Who wishes a person they don't even know bodily harm. LeBron has proved to be a reliable shooter no matter how much you wish he wasn't. Someone with a fg% as high as LeBron's doesn't equate to taking bad shots. smh

TylerSL
04-25-2014, 06:18 PM
What's LeBron penis taste like? You sound pathetic. Sure, LeBron is getting better at shooting but he is still not a reliable shooter. He still takes bad shots and is lucky as hell that one three went in before Ray Allen saved him with a better shooting stroke. Dunno why you're dragging Kobe into this. The Heat are lame, star-studded and breezing to the championship. Hopefully they lose this year so you can get off that wagon.

You're the one who is only in this thread to hate on Lebron and I'm the one being pathetic? Why are you bringing Trevon Martin into this???

kobe4thewinbang
04-25-2014, 06:20 PM
I have to assume your like 13 or under I mean seriously. Who wishes a person they don't even know bodily harm. LeBron has proved to be a reliable shooter no matter how much you wish he wasn't. Someone with a fg% as high as LeBron's doesn't equate to taking bad shots. smhMost of his shots come from layups or dunks. Why do you think the Spurs backed off him until Game 7 when he unfortunately started making shots? Give LeBron ten three-pointers, he'll make one.

kobe4thewinbang
04-25-2014, 06:21 PM
You're the one who is only in this thread to hate on Lebron and I'm the one being pathetic? Why are you bringing Trevon Martin into this???I'm not hating on LeBron. I'm telling the truth. He's the best layup maker and dunker in the NBA. That's it. Biggest crybaby who needs two all stars to win a championship in the weakest conference in years.

TylerSL
04-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Tyler, it's not about making a hard foul, it's about not making a basketball play....People don't realize at the speed LeBron was coming in at, that elbow/forearm being an inch or two higher than it was would easily knock somebody out. It's not a problem if he destroys him while going for the ball, but you can't just raise your elbow/forearm up like that and just lay into someone driving. Reminds me of Bynum's ***** *** hitting Barea and a couple others.

I hear you and I believe that guys should make attempts on the ball when they foul. If your knocking somebody down with no regard for the ball then that should be a flagrant. With that in mind I still do not see McRoberts play as a flagrant because I don't think he was trying to intentionally cause harm to Lebron rather protect himself because he got in the way rather than let the play go uncontested.

I'm a Heat fan so believe me, the last thing I want to see is Lebron getting hurt, but getting hit and knocked down is the price you pay for driving into the lane.

Big Zo
04-25-2014, 06:49 PM
What has he ever shown to make anyone think he would raise a fist? Zero. He's soft. Great player, but he is soft and you can't debate that.

You seem like a real badass yourself.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 06:51 PM
You seem like a real badass yourself.

Thank you

Big Zo
04-25-2014, 07:13 PM
Thank you

Please teach me how you do it.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Please teach me how you do it.

In the words of the great Diego Ayala, "it is god given"

t_money25
04-25-2014, 07:35 PM
Easily a suspendable foul. If any of you got fouled like that playing street ball I guarantee you're getting up ready to fight

:catfight:

i'myourdaddy
04-25-2014, 08:03 PM
You seem like a real fatass yourself.

I fix it for you friend.

SportsFanatic10
04-25-2014, 08:06 PM
If james says how valuable he is one more time! I agree with him, but damn. Haha, it's impossible for me to like that dude.

i bet you just love when your favorite lakers player is cocky and arrogant in his interviews though...:rolleyes: (which is often)

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 08:11 PM
I fix it for you friend.

:eyebrow:

KobeOwnSU
04-25-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm not crying for a foul but he fouled me to hard.

bleedprple&gold
04-25-2014, 08:36 PM
Yes Lebron you being out of the game hurts your team more than the other team. I'd even go as far as to say you being out of the game benefits the other team.

mdm692
04-25-2014, 09:38 PM
How about you stfu and sweep the Cats in a blowout fashion. No ****ing Al and you keep letting the Cats hang around. Every game should be won by over 20pts.

NBA_Starter
04-25-2014, 10:01 PM
I agree, he could have been seriously hurt.

RipCity32
04-25-2014, 11:23 PM
McRoberts doing his best Laimbeer impression on LeBron.

Sadds The Gr8
04-26-2014, 12:00 AM
the softness of the NBA is getting pathetic

FlashBolt
04-26-2014, 02:24 AM

Yet, I'll bet you're going to say the refs and Miami Heat won the finals. Can't have it both days. You say the refs help LeBron when he wins and then use the complete opposite argument when it's towards LeBron. Give it a break
Also, why do people act as if LeBron wouldn't be able to survive in the 80's? Less skill and less athletic. LeBron has the ability to push and make hard fouls too. Heck, if Muggsy survived the 90's, you're telling me LeBron wouldn't? Lol.

CTCUBBIES
04-26-2014, 02:46 AM
The entire league and fanbase thinks Lebron should be fined for flopping but he never is. What's the difference?

tdg823
04-26-2014, 02:56 AM
To the guy that made the Trayvon Martin comment.. There's a special place for people like you...

hugepatsfan
04-26-2014, 10:18 AM
I haven't looked but I'm sure you're right.
I really don't understand how, with 3 refs, not one of them felt it might be a good idea to take a look at it. I really think they were told not to so Charlotte can make the series semi interesting.

So you think the NBA wants to risk Lebron getting hurt and missing later rounds in the playoffs vs. big market teams so that the first round series with CHA can be a little more interesting? That's quite possibly the least logical conspiracy theory I've ever heard. In no way would the NBA ever consider that. Now maybe they might give CHA some favorable calls, but they're not going sacrifice Lebron's health.

hugepatsfan
04-26-2014, 10:21 AM
It didn't get reviewed because of the boy who cried wolf syndrome. It clearly should have been a flagrant IMO upon review of the play. But when I first saw the replay in live time I didn't see it. It didn't look like a flagrant to me until I reviewed it. Lebron rolls around like that all the time after he gets fouled (maybe not as much, but the point is that it's not uncharacteristic of him to take his time getting up) so as a ref I would have assumed it was just a hard foul.

hugepatsfan
04-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Yet, I'll bet you're going to say the refs and Miami Heat won the finals. Can't have it both days. You say the refs help LeBron when he wins and then use the complete opposite argument when it's towards LeBron. Give it a break
Also, why do people act as if LeBron wouldn't be able to survive in the 80's? Less skill and less athletic. LeBron has the ability to push and make hard fouls too. Heck, if Muggsy survived the 90's, you're telling me LeBron wouldn't? Lol.

It's really not hard to see how the poster you're responding to could be right in both cases. Lebron gets a lot of ticky tack calls for him like all stars do. On defense, he's given more freedom for contact than the average player. Again, this is the treatment all stars get. Lebron is the biggest star so he gets more star treatment than everyone else.

On the other part, he's talking about flagrants. When Lebron gets fouled he always acts like it's the end of the world. So when he actually does get fouled hard natural reaction is to just assume he's being dramatic again and not look at it as seriously.

So yes, the refs can help Lebron with normal fouls but at the same time hurt him on the flagrants. They're not mutually exclusive.

king4day
04-26-2014, 10:40 AM
So you think the NBA wants to risk Lebron getting hurt and missing later rounds in the playoffs vs. big market teams so that the first round series with CHA can be a little more interesting? That's quite possibly the least logical conspiracy theory I've ever heard. In no way would the NBA ever consider that. Now maybe they might give CHA some favorable calls, but they're not going sacrifice Lebron's health.

But they did. They saw he was struggling with his neck after being hit and did nothing about it. They didn't review it.
They aren't risking his health now because they upgraded the foul to a flagrant 2 and fined McRoberts.
The game was close. Had they called a flagrant, it would have put it out of reach at the time of the foul. So thinking they let it play on to keep fans watching interested isn't very illogical. I know I had that game turned off had it been a flagrant so I can imagine casual fans felt the same way.

effen5
04-26-2014, 10:44 AM
Get over it and get ready for the next game. I don't even see how this is a discussion.

ILLUSIONIST^248
04-26-2014, 05:41 PM

That's when basketball was real. Jordan had to endure so much more than these kids do today.

ILLUSIONIST^248
04-26-2014, 05:42 PM

Lol yeah, he's a ***** IMO. He got straight pushed to the ground and sat there. I've never seen Lebron get in someone's face.

TheMightyHumph
04-26-2014, 08:19 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/10839644/miami-heat-not-satisfied-fine-josh-mcroberts-charlotte-bobcats

Some quotes:

Spoelstra: "We're all fortunate, because that play could have been much worse, and it's not the first time this has happened," Spoelstra said after practice of what he believes has been a pattern of hard fouls on James throughout the season. "We've already expressed it with the league. We disagree with this. But you have to move on and control what you can control. We've had dialogue. They made their decision."

LeBron: "I mean a lot to our team," said James, a four-time league MVP. "Obviously, the game is different [today]. If this was the 1980s, I'd come up swinging. But this is not the '80s. I can't do that. Me being out of the game, it hurts us more than it's going to hurt the other team. I've got to keep my composure. I get frustrated at times, but I understand how much I mean to this team."

"I understand there's going to be contact, and if it's the right call, then I'm OK with it," James said. "My foul didn't even get checked. It was never checked, and it was at a crucial point of the game.

"I don't cry for fouls. I know it's going to be a big headline tomorrow, 'LeBron is crying for fouls.' It's not that at all. If the game is played and [officiated] how it's supposed to be [officiated], then I'm OK with it."

The ball was being held at the same height as Lebron's head. McRoberts was going for the block, but couldn't tell the difference between the basketball and Lebron's head.

Between the basketball and Lebron's head, which one would you try to block.

Fnom11
04-27-2014, 01:36 PM
What's LeBron penis taste like? You sound pathetic. Sure, LeBron is getting better at shooting but he is still not a reliable shooter. He still takes bad shots and is lucky as hell that one three went in before Ray Allen saved him with a better shooting stroke. Dunno why you're dragging Kobe into this. He got hit in the face (no call) against the Suns years ago and yes, that foul by Wade was unnecessary in the freaking all star game. I wish McRoberts had broken LeBron's nose. Then again, Wade is a thug that supports that black thug kid who was shot. The Heat are lame, star-studded and breezing to the championship. Hopefully they lose this year so you can get off that wagon.
Wow. That was truly pathetic. Grow up.

Fnom11
04-27-2014, 01:41 PM
The ball was being held at the same height as Lebron's head. McRoberts was going for the block, but couldn't tell the difference between the basketball and Lebron's head.

Between the basketball and Lebron's head, which one would you try to block.

Yeah man, I go for blocks with my elbows too.

WVNowitzki
04-27-2014, 01:51 PM
This league and more specifically two "superstars" from the Heat are definitely too

http://i.imgur.com/yR5AljN.gif

ILLUSIONIST^248
04-27-2014, 01:59 PM
Wow. That was truly pathetic. Grow up.

Lol he owned you.

Fnom11
04-27-2014, 02:06 PM
Lol he owned you.

The struggle of figuring out whether you're a troll or a downs syndrome 13yr old is real man. Its really real. Either way it's a great feat you know how to operate a keyboard and for that I commend you.

ILLUSIONIST^248
04-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Lol he owned you.

The struggle of figuring out whether you're a troll or a downs syndrome 13yr old is real man. Its really real. Either way it's a great feat you know how to operate a keyboard and for that I commend you.

:violin:

JasonJohnHorn
04-27-2014, 04:04 PM
In the wake of the Nene shove garnering a 4-game suspension, I think McRoberts should have been suspended one game. I also think Nene should have only been suspend one game as well. What McRoberts did was worse. Nene shoved a guy... you aren't going to injure a guy with a light shove. And flying elbow to the neck can injure a guy. That is more deserving of a suspension in my book.

What this says is basically a player can hit you harder and with greater risk of injury so long as it is during a play, but a shove, which won't hurt anybody (unless you are a flopper who falls to the ground when Nazr Mo shoves you), is going to get a 4-game suspension.

WTF?

TheMightyHumph
04-27-2014, 05:38 PM
In the wake of the Nene shove garnering a 4-game suspension, I think McRoberts should have been suspended one game. I also think Nene should have only been suspend one game as well. What McRoberts did was worse. Nene shoved a guy... you aren't going to injure a guy with a light shove. And flying elbow to the neck can injure a guy. That is more deserving of a suspension in my book.

What this says is basically a player can hit you harder and with greater risk of injury so long as it is during a play, but a shove, which won't hurt anybody (unless you are a flopper who falls to the ground when Nazr Mo shoves you), is going to get a 4-game suspension.

WTF?

I think Nene got a gane#4 suspension, not a 4 game suspension.

Also, the Nene incident came after the play was over. The McRoberts foul was on a basketball play.