PDA

View Full Version : Holy ****!!!!!!!!

ThaDubs
04-25-2014, 01:26 AM
BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING OR MAKING ASSUMPTIONS, LOOK AT THIS: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sw45mr&s=8#.U1n3N-ZdX7o

First, Draymond draws a charge but they call it a block. Not sure why, but they call it a block. I'm still sitting here wondering what made the ref go "Hm. That's a block, not a charge. I'm payed millions to do this, I train most of my life for this, and I am at the absolute highest rank at my job. This game is being broadcasted nationally and has an enormous effect on the outcome of the series. That's a block, even though that is in every way a charge. Calling block.".

Then, Steph goes up for the stepback game winner 3 pointer. Let me just dissect this bullshittery of ******** rn. First, paul is reaching in over and over during Curry's dribbling. But whatever, it's the playoffs. Curry goes up for the shot.

Foul #1: Elbow: He's touched on his elbow going up. It's hard to see but you can see it in slow motion. Pretty easy to miss if you're a ref.

Foul #2: Body: Chris Paul is shoving Curry's waist back with his forearm. Almost impossible to miss if you're a ref.

Foul #3: Elbow: He is clearly wacked on the elbow while releasing the ball. Pretty hard to miss if you're a ref.

My question is, how in the world do 3 refs all looking at the same guy miss this call? How? It makes no sense to me. Warriors should be up 2-1 right now.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 01:27 AM
You're annoying

Method28
04-25-2014, 01:29 AM
You mean right after that hard core push off or before that flop on the floor?

ThaDubs
04-25-2014, 01:29 AM
You're annoying

So are you! All you do all day is sit on PSD with this unbelievably dull attitude and respond to everything like a ****ing robot. Do you think that's cool?

Hawkeye15
04-25-2014, 01:30 AM
the first bad call ever....

ThaDubs
04-25-2014, 01:30 AM
You mean right after that hard core push off or before that flop on the floor?

lmao

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 01:32 AM
So are you! All you do all day is sit on PSD with this unbelievably dull attitude and respond to everything like a ****ing robot. Do you think that's cool?

U drunk ?

Avenged
04-25-2014, 01:33 AM
:( :(

Sadds The Gr8
04-25-2014, 01:36 AM
no foul

Tony_Starks
04-25-2014, 01:38 AM
Stop the bloodclot crying.....

hornetsfansydne
04-25-2014, 01:40 AM
Stephen Curry just got fouled!!! HIT ON THE ****ING ELBOW THEY SHOWED IN SUPER SLOW MOTION!!! STEPH SHOULD HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE FREETHROW LINE FOR 3 FREETHROWS!!!!!! IS THIS A ****ING JOKE???!!!! INB4 ****** CLIPPERS FAN "not a flou lol sweggez"!!! HOLY ****! CP3 HIT HIM DIRECTLY ON THE ELBOW AND GOT BODY CONTACT!!! REFS JUST COST US THE SERIES!!!

And you needed super slow mo to be able to see it.... And that is why it was not called a foul. How the hell could a referee see it if you needed super slow mo?

Vinny642
04-25-2014, 01:41 AM
CP acted like he actually played good D there too, funny guy.

MackShock
I don't think that was a foul. Curry kind of fell on his own at the end there.

Vinny642
And you needed super slow mo to be able to see it.... And that is why it was not called a foul. How the hell could a referee see it if you needed super slow mo?

By that logic, we are all capable of being NBA refs

Avenged
04-25-2014, 01:42 AM
Refs need slow mo vision!!!

ThaDubs
04-25-2014, 01:45 AM
no foul

How? Please elaborate? Either you didn't see it and you're guessing, you watched it while intoxicated, or you're lying. He got pushed back by CP3 and then wacked on the elbow. How isn't that a foul?

ThaDubs
04-25-2014, 01:46 AM
You guys don't seem to understand. Not only in the NBA do they broadcast from the back of the lower section which is a good ways back so you can see 70% of the court at all times, but refs are trained for this and all 3 were most likely supposed to be watching the ballhandler.

Iggz53
04-25-2014, 01:50 AM
There was a foul on the body on the last play, but the Draymond block call was quite obviously the right call. The Curry foul was hard to see, especially with the angle the ref had. Too bad though.

freejimmer
04-25-2014, 01:52 AM
I agree with the OP.

AIverson
04-25-2014, 02:00 AM
It didn't look like a foul live to me. Couldn't see it till the replay. The series still ain't over, bro. Dubs can tie it up on their home floor and get right back in it.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 02:00 AM
Curry also pushed off
Paul should have been awarded 3 FTs there at the end
Paul should have shot FTs at the end of Game 1
Can play this game from tip til final whistle, both ways.

Avenged
04-25-2014, 02:02 AM
The Justin Timberlake song cry me a river is pretty good.

asandhu23
:(

ThaDubs
Curry also pushed off

Nope. But what you said about CP3 and game 1 is very true... however when he did shoot his freethrows, he missed them both. That's actually why we won game 1. lol

Vinny642
04-25-2014, 02:03 AM
Curry also pushed off

Pineda should have been ejected the first time he used Pine Tar
Pineda shouldnt have used Pine Tar again against the same team, where he was already caught(without being "caught")
Pineda should serve two suspension sentences.

ThaDubs
04-25-2014, 02:04 AM
The Justin Timberlake song cry me a river is pretty good.

I never really liked that song. Pretty irrelevant though, not sure why you're bringing it up here. If you have any opinions on music that you'd like to share, please take it to the music forum. Thank you :)

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?410-Music

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 02:07 AM
Nope. But what you said about CP3 and game 1 is very true... however when he did shoot his freethrows, he missed them both. That's actually why we won game 1. lol

Yup. He was shooting a half court shot as he was fouled. Steph did push off. And no cp didn't get FTs game 1 and the nba even said so. Stop *****ing and grow up. Or sober up. Can't tell if you are drunk, or 14.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 02:08 AM
Pineda should have been ejected the first time he used Pine Tar
Pineda shouldnt have used Pine Tar again against the same team, where he was already caught(without being "caught")
Pineda should serve two suspension sentences.

He was suspended bc he was a ****** with how obvious he made it, not bc of what he did. He deserves the suspension for being so damn stupid.

Method28
04-25-2014, 02:09 AM
the justin timberlake song cry me a river is pretty good.

i never really liked that song. Pretty irrelevant though, not sure why you're bringing it up here. If you have any opinions on music that you'd like to share, please take it to the music forum. Thank you :)

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?410-music

lol

Vinny642
04-25-2014, 02:11 AM
He was suspended bc he was a ****** with how obvious he made it, not bc of what he did. He deserves the suspension for being so damn stupid.

And the Yanks organization should be fined as well for being "so damn stupid" as well.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 02:13 AM
And the Yanks organization should be fined as well for being "so damn stupid" as well.

If they knew. I find it hard to believe nobody knew, but he did duck into the clubhouse on his own and came back out. can't really prove that anyone knew though.

spl3nda
04-25-2014, 02:13 AM
Refs bailed LA out on that previous possession. Not saying it was necessarily an offensive foul, but it was absolutely not a block, and should had been a no-call. Blake got the ball with 2 seconds on the shot clock and clearly it was a broken play. If they're gonna call that against GS, then they really should had given Curry FT's on that last shot.

Mind you, I think the shot selection was extremely poor on Curry's part when he had very little space. I think driving towards the basket would had been a smarter move.

Let's go Knicks!

Vinny642
04-25-2014, 02:16 AM
If they knew. I find it hard to believe nobody knew, but he did duck into the clubhouse on his own and came back out. can't really prove that anyone knew though.

Still... come on now....

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 02:16 AM
Still... come on now....

I'm not disagreeing with you lol

Leftcoast_yg
04-25-2014, 02:17 AM
I agree with the op on this what a joke

Vinny642
04-25-2014, 02:19 AM
I'm not disagreeing with you lol

Im still baffled on what he was actually thinking....

slashsnake
04-25-2014, 02:20 AM
I am glad they let them play. Ending it on Curry's push off would have not been how I wanted to see it go either, their hopes ending on a clear offensive foul. I think once that happened unless it was a knock over foul, he was on his own. The only real hit seemed to look to me to be on his follow through which didn't affect the shot.

If you don't want those questionable calls deciding a game, then make your shots and stop theirs.

Tony_Starks
04-25-2014, 02:21 AM
I don't see why these players insist on trying to draw fouls on last second shots instead of just getting off a clean look. You're taking a big risk that the refs are going to bail you out but typically they're hesitant to decide the outcome on a foul call....

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 02:22 AM
Im still baffled on what he was actually thinking....

I dont think he was thinking. Can't possibly be that dumb. At least I would hope not.

JoeDirt05
04-25-2014, 02:22 AM
The old saying don't leave the game up to the refs to decide probably comes into play here should have done more then relying on possibly getting a call where we have seen how bad these refs have been this postseason

basketfan4life
04-25-2014, 02:29 AM
lbj fouled durant on the last shot of 2012 nba finals, they won the game, took home court and took series and nobody cares now. Leon Powe(if you remember the guy) shot more free throws than all Lakers team in 2008 Nba finals and nobody remembers it, the nba does what it wants and write it's own history, a little while later nobody remembers it. We just watch great players play basketball.

FlashBolt
04-25-2014, 02:41 AM
lbj fouled durant on the last shot of 2012 nba finals, they won the game, took home court and took series and nobody cares now. Leon Powe(if you remember the guy) shot more free throws than all Lakers team in 2008 Nba finals and nobody remembers it, the nba does what it wants and write it's own history, a little while later nobody remembers it. We just watch great players play basketball.

Lol, that was hardly a foul on Durant. Definitely wasn't enough to warrant a call.

hornetsfansydne
04-25-2014, 02:53 AM
You guys don't seem to understand. Not only in the NBA do they broadcast from the back of the lower section which is a good ways back so you can see 70% of the court at all times, but refs are trained for this and all 3 were most likely supposed to be watching the ballhandler.

I can guarantee that all 3 refs were NOT looking at the ballhandler, at most 2 were. If all 3 refs were watching the ballhandler, who watches the off ball contact?

hornetsfansydne
04-25-2014, 02:54 AM
By that logic, we are all capable of being NBA refs

Feel for the game and knowing what needs calling and what doesn't would make everyone on the forum horrible officials

USMCLaker
04-25-2014, 02:57 AM
I dont think he was thinking. Can't possibly be that dumb. At least I would hope not.

Why would he be so obvious there is no way he is that dumb like the refs tonight there is more to the Pineda story.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Why would he be so obvious there is no way he is that dumb like the refs tonight there is more to the Pineda story.

No clue. I'm not him so can't honestly say. He deserved the suspension though just for being dumb. Hopefully he learns.

USMCLaker
04-25-2014, 03:01 AM
No clue. I'm not him so can't honestly say. He deserved the suspension though just for being dumb. Hopefully he learns.

But that's the thing I don't think he is that dumb.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 03:03 AM
But that's the thing I don't think he is that dumb.

Can't think of any other reason to be so obvious lol

USMCLaker
04-25-2014, 03:03 AM
Gotta say this the Warrior's got the best stadium fans in the league!

OKC is number 2.

USMCLaker
04-25-2014, 03:07 AM
Can't think of any other reason to be so obvious lol

I don't know man its just bizarre.

Talking about baseball here's something out of left field I love Impractical Jokers.

P&GRealist
04-25-2014, 03:17 AM
Tittays!!!

ThuglifeJ
04-25-2014, 03:33 AM
It was a foul. But calm down

kylem4711
04-25-2014, 04:46 AM
Glad the refs didn't bail him out.

Goose17
04-25-2014, 04:57 AM
It was a foul. But calm down

This^

Triple_Ocho
04-25-2014, 05:32 AM
BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING OR MAKING ASSUMPTIONS, LOOK AT THIS: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sw45mr&s=8#.U1n3N-ZdX7o

First, Draymond draws a charge but they call it a block. Not sure why, but they call it a block. I'm still sitting here wondering what made the ref go "Hm. That's a block, not a charge. I'm payed millions to do this, I train most of my life for this, and I am at the absolute highest rank at my job. This game is being broadcasted nationally and has an enormous effect on the outcome of the series. That's a block, even though that is in every way a charge. Calling block.".

Then, Steph goes up for the stepback game winner 3 pointer. Let me just dissect this bullshittery of ******** rn. First, paul is reaching in over and over during Curry's dribbling. But whatever, it's the playoffs. Curry goes up for the shot.

Foul #1: Elbow: He's touched on his elbow going up. It's hard to see but you can see it in slow motion. Pretty easy to miss if you're a ref.

Foul #2: Body: Chris Paul is shoving Curry's waist back with his forearm. Almost impossible to miss if you're a ref.

Foul #3: Elbow: He is clearly wacked on the elbow while releasing the ball. Pretty hard to miss if you're a ref.

My question is, how in the world do 3 refs all looking at the same guy miss this call? How? It makes no sense to me. Warriors should be up 2-1 right now.

Where was this thread when CP3 got fouled at the end of game 1 and the refs missed the call? That possession changed the outcome of game 1 as much as the missed call tonight changed the outcome of game 3.

Hardaway Here
04-25-2014, 07:18 AM
Get over it whats complaining about it now going to do. Just hope your team comes out better and the next one and doesn't rely on refs to dictate a game for them.

Goose17
04-25-2014, 07:34 AM
Where was this thread when CP3 got fouled at the end of game 1 and the refs missed the call? That possession changed the outcome of game 1 as much as the missed call tonight changed the outcome of game 3.

Not really. At that point it was still a two possession game, so even if he made the shots we would still be in the lead plus he had already choked at the line. So the odds were still against them winning even if that foul had been called. On top of that the foul was closer to a 50/50 call than the one in that last game.

The difference is it was a one possession game when Curry was fouled, and Curry was fouled shooting a three, he had been making free throws all night, he wasn't choking, very good odds we would have won the game.

I agree with what "Hardaway Here" just said, the game is over, dwelling on it now is pointless, what's done is done, people need to just let it go and look forward to the next game.

ghettosean
04-25-2014, 08:15 AM
That was a foul but didn't even notice it till the replay.

ewing
04-25-2014, 08:31 AM
can someone beat the OP

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 09:19 AM
I don't know man its just bizarre.

Talking about baseball here's something out of left field I love Impractical Jokers.

Loooool me too those guys are hilarious

Abel Ye
04-25-2014, 09:22 AM
Might as well not watch the rest of the series since you have all this proof. /close thread.

ManRam
04-25-2014, 09:28 AM
This man has turned me into a huge Clippers fan.

ztilzer31
04-25-2014, 09:29 AM
No.

goingfor28
04-25-2014, 09:51 AM
This man has turned me into a huge Clippers fan.

Haha

2-ONE-5
04-25-2014, 09:55 AM
i dont understand how your first reaction to your team losing is to run to PSD to make a thread (that you know wont go well for you) and cry about it

king4day
04-25-2014, 10:05 AM
Just reading the OP, I'm closing the thread. If you want to debate the call, create another thread but please do so with a better thread title and a bit more calm in your comments.