PDA

View Full Version : Chicago vs Indiana Series Potential

Wade n Fade
04-17-2014, 04:19 PM
Would this series be matchup of two of the most anemic offenses in playoff basketball in the last several decades? Both teams are towards the bottom of the league in scoring. I understand they thrive on elite D, but at the end of the day, the object of the game is to score more points than your opponents.

P&GRealist
04-18-2014, 02:26 AM
spurs-pistons 05 finals says hi

douglas
04-18-2014, 02:36 AM
I think the reason that the Pacers do not score a lot of points is because Paul George misses a lot of his shots. When he misses his shots, the total amount of points that his team is able to accumulate throughout the game reduces.

Max.This
04-18-2014, 02:38 AM
Would this series be matchup of two of the most anemic offenses in playoff basketball in the last several decades? Both teams are towards the bottom of the league in scoring. I understand they thrive on elite D, but at the end of the day, the object of the game is to score more points than your opponents.

better than watching durant put up 20 free throws. I personally love watching two teams who are predicated on tough, hard nosed defense.

DillyDill
04-18-2014, 03:57 AM
I would personally love this series!! I love those filthyyyy nasssssttyyy nittyyy gritttyyy gms

Wade n Fade
04-18-2014, 05:01 PM
spurs-pistons 05 finals says hi

San Antonio was top 20 in scoring. Now, the Bulls and Pacers are in the bottom 10.

Shammyguy3
04-18-2014, 07:17 PM

Do people not understand that this sentence entails both offense and defense? If you score more points than your opponent, then your defense must have limited the other team's offense.

TurboDEEZsmoke
04-18-2014, 10:56 PM
Do people not understand that this sentence entails both offense and defense? If you score more points than your opponent, then your defense must have limited the other team's offense.

Perfectly said!

TurboDEEZsmoke
04-18-2014, 11:00 PM
Offense is good. Defense is better.

Shammyguy3
04-18-2014, 11:09 PM
They're actually equals