PDA

View Full Version : Who gets dunked on the most? (Happy birthday Boris Diaw)

JasonJohnHorn
04-16-2014, 08:48 AM
So, I have a Pinterest account on which I post stuff from my blog and I usually re-pin pics of NBA players on their birthday. Today is Boris Diaw's birthday, and when I typed him up on Pinterest, almost 2/3rds of the images are of him being dunked on by a variety of people. lol

So I got to thinking, who gets dunked on the most? You guys got any thoughts on that? or observations?

champ101695
04-16-2014, 09:00 AM
To me I would want someone on my team who gets dunked on. Shows they play hard defense and refuse to just give up and wait for the ball to go through the rim. Getting dunked on isn't a bad thing, when I'm hoping he alters their shots as well.

- A person who comes to mind would be Tristan Thompson or Brandon Knight.

archdevil84
04-16-2014, 09:15 AM
joel anthony

JasonJohnHorn
04-16-2014, 09:22 AM
To me I would want someone on my team who gets dunked on. Shows they play hard defense and refuse to just give up and wait for the ball to go through the rim. Getting dunked on isn't a bad thing, when I'm hoping he alters their shots as well.

- A person who comes to mind would be Tristan Thompson or Brandon Knight.

This is true. Big men get dunked on more because they are the last line of defense.

If your point guard gets beat off the dribble, the C or PF on that side of the court has to cover their man, and the guy driving to the hoop.... that leads to getting dunked on, because if you go to the guy driving, he dishes off to your man and as you turn to defend.. POSTERIZED! If you stay between your man and the guy driving, you block the passing lane and hope that once the guy commits, you can get over soon enough to contest without fouling... but given the level of talent in the league, that usually leads to a poster as well.

MrfadeawayJB
04-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Probably a big guy but like said earlier, it's not necessarily a bad thing. I'd say an undersized pf gets dunked on the most

Tumstock
04-16-2014, 09:55 AM
Chris Bosh

raptors3589
04-16-2014, 12:22 PM
- shawn bradley from the past
- mozgov tends to end up on the receiving end of highlights too, but maybe not the most in terms of frequency

Mr.SmackYoMama
04-16-2014, 12:41 PM
Knight!!!!!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Gasol